All Comments on 'Playing Power Games Ch. 02'

by redzinger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Just getting good!

So much so fast! Great stories. Hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

At the Soho they grabbed her. One quick shot to her throat and they crushed her larynx, killing her instantly. They took their time explaining to the Police what had happened. Their lawyer sued everybody involved and many people went to prison for years and years and had all their monies taken in the lawsuits. The boys retired and lived happily ever after. What? You think people will just roll over in the face of torture? This was nothing more than a disgusting tale of sexual abuse and torture. The fact that you think the guys would just roll over and accept that was ludicrous, even for a fictional story. Just plain awful story telling. No stars because even giving this trash one star would be an insult to the star.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 8 years ago
anymouse the typical male coward

Nothing more pathetic than male insecurity, the audacity of a story having the woman on top. Admit it anymouse if the men were administering the 'sexual torture' you would be just fine with it.

Why don't you leave the BDSM section and slink back under a rock with your rapist friends in non consent and loving wives.

Real men enjoy a woman who can control them. Little boys whine about it.

Great story as always Tori, keep it going and make the next chapter even harder just for anymouse.

redzingerredzingerover 8 years agoAuthor
The third chapter...

...has just been uploaded, as promised. Hopefully, it will be published some time in the next 48 hours.

Enjoy!

Txxx

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Progression.

The boys are sub to the max. I think Gavin may disobey in order to be punished. I'm sure he'll learn about 'lack of punishment' as a punishment. Adam might take a bit more thought, being a potential switch. Still holding my interest. Thanks. JudyLee

hylas_hylas_over 7 years ago

faved and 5-starred :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredzinger@redzinger
143 Followers
I write stories ranging from erotic romance to a few kinkier tales, whatever flows best when I lie down. My full-length Scarlet rugby-themed erotic romance novels are published by Cariad/Accent Press under my pen name, 'Toria Lyons'. If you are reading my submissions on Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES