Playing Rough

Story Info
Your girlfriend wants you to verbally degrade her.
1.8k words
4.62
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read over your text message three times, just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

You... want me... to call you a slut.

In bed.

I mean, on the one hand, I love that you're being honest and vulnerable with me about what you want in bed. But, on the other, I'm just... kind of shocked. It's a good kind of shocked though. I just never would have expected this from you.

You sent me this kind of long text while I was at work and I couldn't get to it right away. Now that I'm reading it at home for what feels like the hundredth time, I'm a little glad I didn't see it until after work. I would have gotten an instant hard-on in front of all of my customers. I really appreciate all the praise you give me about our sex life in the message. It's good to know that you aren't unhappy with things...

I have to admit, I was a little worried when I started reading it. But when you expressed that there was something you've been wanting to try, and you were a little too embarrassed to tell me about in person...I got really excited.

Fuck, it's just... really hot. In the message, you specified what exactly you wanted me to call you while we're fucking. That you wanted to be degraded. You said that you love and trust me and that you feel safe enough with me to ask for this. And you ended the message by asking me if we wanted to try it out...

Tonight.

I didn't have time to respond to your message, and you're on your way home now...but I am so excited to fulfill this fantasy of yours. My cock has been ultra-sensitive since I first read your text earlier today, so I've been edging myself a little until you get home. Just stroking my cock... thinking of you...thinking of what it will be like tonight...

I hear the front door open. My heart beats a little faster than normal as I hear you coming down the hall toward our bedroom.

"Hey, you," you smile. You're trying to act normal, I can tell. But I can see that mischievous glint in your eyes that you're trying, and failing, to hide.

"Hi." I give your cheek a quick kiss. "I, um... got your message earlier."

Your eyes light up a little and you tuck a stray piece of hair behind your ear. You bite your lip and glance down at the carpet. That little thing you do when you're embarrassed.

"Um, yeah... about that. If it's too much for you or-or you think it's weird or something, we totally don't have to----"

"Hey." I cut you off. "I am so glad you feel safe enough with me to tell me what you want. I love that. Don't be embarrassed. In fact...I actually think it's really sexy..."

You smile sweetly at me.

"Yeah? Okay... good."

I sit down on the bed. "I've been thinking about it all day...Come here."

I pull you to me and kiss you. I love the way you taste. I take your hand and lay it on my cock beneath my jeans. "Feel that? You feel how horny your text made me?"

We've done our fair share of dirty talk before, but I'm going to try and take it to the next level tonight like you've requested. Heat flushes in your cheeks.

"Yeah?" you say, a little shy. "It made you horny, baby?"

"Yeah. I knew I needed to get home to fuck my horny little slut as soon as possible...you want that, don't you?"

I look into your eyes to check that we're good...to make sure that this is what you want...and you give me a reassuring nod and an excited smile. My cock throbs with need. Fuck, this is already turning me on so much...

You bite down on your bottom lip and look up at me. There's something in your eyes I've never seen before. Like we're acting, putting on roles for one another. God, I fucking love it. I kiss you hard and guide you down onto the bed.

"Baby?" you whisper against my lips. "Do you think it was naughty...me sending you that text in the middle of the day?"

"Yes...it was such a naughty, slutty thing to do..."

I pull at the hem of your shirt and you help me take it off. Your breasts look so good in that white bra. I just want to bury my face in them.

"You're just a needy little slut...desperate to be fucked...aren't you?"

"Yeah... yeah, I really want you to fuck me..."

I reach around you and unhook your bra as you slide the straps down your arms. My hands immediately go for the dark skin of your nipples. I pinch them, hard, between my fingers. You gasp and your jaw drops open as I bite down on your left nipple while pinching the other...

"Ohhh, fuck... yeah..." you moan.

"Show me how wet you are."

"I'm really... really wet. I'm kind of embarrassed, actually..."

You unbutton your pants and slide them down to your ankles. You nod down at your gray panties and I slip my hand beneath the waistband. I push my fingers through your sparse brown curls and into your warm, wet slit.

Ohhh, fuck. You weren't kidding. You are so incredibly wet. You must be really, really turned on right now. I had no idea talking this dirty to you would get you so worked up. "You should be embarrassed. I don't think I've ever felt you this wet before. You are... Oh my god..."

"I can't help it. I was just thinking about you... and..."

I finger you slowly, moving down to your opening... and then up to your clit.

"Did you touch yourself today?" I ask. "While you were at work?"

"Y-yeah... I... I couldn't help myself... I was just so horny thinking about... you... and..."

"Ohh, you bad little whore...just so horny and desperate for cock at work..."

You nod a few times, but can't bring yourself to words as I work your clit harder and faster. Your breath quickens, and your eyes turn glassy.

"Oh, you like that, huh? You like getting your clit played with?"

"Yeah... yeah, baby, I..." you groan. "I love when you touch my clit..."

"Do you want me to fuck you like the pathetic little slut you are? Yeah? Then take off my pants and start stroking my cock."

You nod happily and undo my pants and slide them and my boxers down to my knees. Being so rough and dominant with you is really turning me on, mostly because I can see how much you like it... You take my hard shaft in your hands and start stroking.

"Ohhh, yes... God, that feels so good. Just like that..."

"I love your cock so much, baby..." I press my forehead to yours, teasing my lips just inches from you.

"I know you do. That's why I'm going to fuck you, so hard, just like you've been begging me to all day."

I can't wait much longer. I need to be inside you. I pull my fingers out of your panties and pull them down to your knees. Your hands are all over me, trying to bring our bodies as close as possible. You are just so desperate for me right now. And I'm just as desperate to please you.

"Spread your legs," I order.

You immediately obey and I guide my cock to your entrance...and push myself inside your warm, wet pussy. I start a quick rhythm of sliding in and out of you. Your wetness coats my cock, your pussy squeezing tight around me.

"Yeah, you like it... " I growl. "Just like that... don't you, bitch? You like to be fucked like that?"

"Yeah, baby, I love it when you fuck me like that...! Don't stop...Don't stop!"

"Is this what you were craving all day? To be fucked like a little whore?"

"Yes... Yes, oh my god, harder----harder----!"

I jerk my hips faster... and harder. Ohhh, god, I'm not going to last much longer. And by the way your pussy is clenching around my cock, neither are you.

"Oh my god, fuck yes...Ohhh, you're such a good little slut for me. You like being my fucking naughty slut, don't you?"

Your whimpers vibrate against my skin.

"Yes, fuck...yes...I'm such a slut for you, baby..."

I can't hold on. Watching you take it, take me...Letting me take control and make you mine. Fuck, I need you. I trail kisses over your delicate, soft skin. That's it...fucking take me.

"I'm going to cum. Are you going to take it? Going to let me cum inside you like a good slut?"

"Yeah, baby, cum inside me---- Please...please cum...!"

My hips jerk uncontrollably, my balls tighten. I thrust harder, fully into you. You arch up into me, squeezing tighter around me and that tips me over the edge. I cum, hard, pumping every last drop of cum I have inside you. You spasm around me, cries of ecstasy grating in your throat. Your hips rock up to mine, instinctively taking over as you ride every wave of pleasure until you're completely satisfied.

I pant against you, trying to catch my breath. I slowly pull out of you and lie down beside you. "I... " I chuckle. "I have not cum that hard... in a very long time..."

A giggle splutters against your lips as you catch your breath. "Oh god...me neither..."

I slip an arm around your shoulders and pull you into me. After being so rough, I have a strong desire to just hold you in my arms and show you how much I love you. I place a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Was that...?" I struggle to find the right words. "How was that? Was it okay? How do you feel?"

You grin up at me. "Baby, it was great. It was exactly what I wanted."

"Yeah? Okay. Just let me know if you... want me to tone it down next time. Or make it more intense..."

You prop your chin up on my chest and trace your fingertips along my skin.

"Did you enjoy it as much as I did? I know it might feel a bit unnatural for you to say those things...especially to me."

I kiss your ear, your cheek, your jaw. "I loved it. It was really, really sexy. But I loved that you wanted it and you asked for it. I'm really happy you feel like you can communicate with me. And ask me for things like this."

You bite your lip and look up at me. "I love you," you smile sweetly.

"I love you, too."