Playing the Pony Joke Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ropes chuckled and rolled his hips up -- but that was too much for Limba. He could hardly tease when he was riling himself up as much as he was getting Ropes more in the mood, the barbed cock grinding over the soft folds of his sex. The pony threw his head up and back with a ridiculous whinny that Ropes was going to tease him about later, but that didn't matter to the cougar. Not when the pony was so wonderful exactly the way he was, everything coming together as he orgasmed on Ropes' barbed shaft.

The pony panted heavily, nostrils flaring and puckering, need rising through, the heat of it snapping at him. He wanted more, so much more, though he didn't know quite what it was that he was expecting as orgasm swept him, pulling him down onto the cougar. The feline groaned and thrust up against him, filling his pussy with lustful stroke after stroke, though it was all down to Limba to rock and grind on top of him, his pussy rippling with erratic contractions around the hot length of shaft.

He moaned, tipping forward, needing to rest with his paws on Ropes' chest, though that was all well and good. He could shiver and take his support from the cougar as the waves of climax settled down into an all-encompassing, warming glow, though he still wanted more, all of that more. He had to get off again, but it was the cougar who would take him there, Ropes laughing as he flipped Limba around with his tentacles, pinning him to the bed.

With the pony trapped under him, Ropes fucked him ruthlessly, spiking their pleasure to ever-greater heights, every throb of his shaft sending a fresh wave of heated lust through him. He had to cum, aching for it, but he was going to enjoy every last second of it as he heaved for breath, panting and moaning, though the glow of his demonic eyes intensified even more. With every thrust down into the pony, Limba's legs flung out as wide as the equine could get them, the pony was helpless to his whims, moaning through every stroke as Ropes took him.

The cougar supported Limba with his tentacles, stroking his throat, letting him feel just how weak and vulnerable he was, helpless to what Ropes wanted from him. He grunted and licked his lips, pressing them to the pony's throat in a bite, though he looked forward to the time when he would really sink his teeth in, probably at the point between the pony's neck and shoulder, in a claiming bite. That would be a special moment indeed, for him more than Limba, but there was no telling just how long the pony would stick around for.

That was why he revelled in it, every stroke of his cock disappearing deep into the pony's cunt, how hot and wet and tight he was. Ropes snarled, lips peeling back briefly from his teeth, though Limba would surely never be turned off by the sight of his gleaming, sharp teeth. That was just one of many things about Limba that Ropes liked, how the pony wanted that sense of desire, of danger, perhaps even a bit of threat in fucking a predator. And a demon was the most devious of predators in existence, when it came right down to it...

The barbs could have been painful, but Ropes luxuriated in how well Limba was taking them, feeling just how the pony gripped his cock. Sometimes, he thought that Limba was trying to drag him deeper, with how his sex flexed and pulled around him, though Ropes would not have minded that too. It only showed just how keen the pony was for it.

The pressure around his cock grew and grew as Ropes grunted, whiskers quivering, his tentacles around the pony, crawling and snaking all over him. They twisted back and forth, holding him as if memorising every square inch of his body and more, not wanting to miss a thigh. The closeness of sensation brought out something even more primal in Ropes as he pressed down Limba's legs to the bed with his own thighs, spreading them in a mating press. It was a position that put the pony entirely at his mercy, even more so than he had been before, his pussy exposed and bare to his attention.

The cougar grunted, every thrust sinking deeply home, though the heat pooling in the pit of his belly had to be paid due attention sooner or later, curling up within him. His tail lashed the air, the only outward indication of his need, but Limba was too far gone to care, all as the cougar's rough, powerful strokes slammed into him with a squelch of their already mixed sexual arousal.

"More..." Ropes hissed, eyes alight with a pale glow. "You want...more?"

Limba whined, lips parted, but couldn't get any words out, not as one of Ropes' tentacles caressed his face. They would get more of it all, most certainly, lust taking control, but the demon relished in it as he yowled passionately, Limba's lips closing around one of his tentacles as he slammed in. One, two, three -- four strokes and orgasm hit him, overpowering his yowl into a roar as he thrust with intent. He forced the pony to take every stroke of his shaft deeply, penetrating him with desire rippling through his veins, even though, as a demon, he no longer needed to feed on the pony's lust anymore.

That was the way of it, for demons like him, though Ropes, funnily enough, had found that he never quite needed to source out his victims like others did, knowing some here and there in the mortal world. He was more into enticing those to fuck him, to want to be taken by him, stroke after stroke blossoming through in the best heated waves of lust.

Under him, as his seed trickled deeper into the pony, Limba quaked, the wet filling seeping from him, squeezing out along the length of the cougar's cock to mark the point where their bodies joined. Faintly, through the aftermath of orgasm, the pony was aware of the cougar rolling against him, rocking lightly, wanting to take him even harder, but Ropes was cautious enough of him to not want to hurt him. He could have done so much more, but there was only so far that he would go.

Limba groaned, lips quirking in a smile, as the cougar stayed deep, huffing and heaving above him, relishing in those last throbs of orgasm. Where there was pleasure, there was relief to be had in the afterglow too, and Limba was not even sure if he had had a second orgasm there with Ropes on top or if he had just ridden that first high on and on and on. Not that he minded, either way, but he sure wouldn't have minded being back on top.

"So..." He grunted, licking his lips as he came back to his senses and the cougar's eyes met his. "Do you have to get back to your wife or are you up for round two?"

The cougar smirked, bopping him on the nose with the tentacle that had been in Limba's mouth only a few moments ago, still slick with the pony's saliva.

"Aren't we on round three or for by now?"

Truthfully, they'd lost count, between the truck, the barn and the apartment, but it was not important for either to care.

Playing the pony joke, even if it was just a joke tied up between Ropes and Fyr, was still going to be fun. Ropes would make sure of it...

And Limba, as a pony, was more than along for the ride!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories