All Comments on 'Playing the Succubus'

by millionthmonkey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ohmilord!!!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!! What a tremendous story! of course, the big turn on for me at the moment is that fact that we were out fucking in the woods just yesterday, and were "caught" by a cyclist who was passing by ........

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

I did enjoy your story. It would have been interesting to see you explore her hidden but emerging submissive side. Was this something that could only be revealed in the role playing situations? Would she continue to explore her limitations and extend her comfort zone? Could this lead to a bisexual encounter? Many possibilities, including room for sequel(s).

Intriguing plot and well written dialogue made it an easy read. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I do some reenactment my self so I loved this storie. I hope she has more adventures like this. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the story!

I love how she got into a comfort zone and started enjoying being naked in front of people.Need to find myself a girlfriend like the character in this story.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Apart form the scene changes...

...being a bit sudden and jarring, great story. Would love to see a sequel to this. Further the 'relationship' between Marie/Lei and Vera/Moivra.

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
nerdy, sexy fun (the best kind)

Nerdy me is pleased by all the accurate LARPing while naughty me quite likes Lei's sexy self-discovery. My only quibble is that the final scene seems a little rushed, as if you'd initially planned a more intense scene between the characters but relented. Perhaps it was to make the point that this is a side of Lei that can only be expressed through active roleplay, but even so, writing a bit more from her conflicted point-of-view would make that clearer. Otherwise, I loved the action and heat of your story; well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You could write a book about nerds and sexuality and it would be so wonderful. I would totally support a kickstarter page if you did. Geeky erotica that's worth a damn is really hard to find. Thanks so much for making this available, it's awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I just wanted to thank you for this story. There are few stories I've found online that are interesting enough or well written enough to be remembered. But your story was not only erotic, it was also (to me at least) very beautiful. I love your style and I look forward to reading more by you.

ShayanielShayanielabout 11 years ago
Oi!

What a story!

As a larper I really enjoyed the story, with all your in-depth (I take it, first-hand knowledge) about the metier!

Sometimes, just sometimes, with people I get to know - or rather players - with whom playing/playacting really feels good and sort of creates a 'dense' environment,

I'd like to go a bit beyond the 'traditional', a well, perhaps I'd need to be a bit naughtier on the next LARPs....

Loved it!

Best

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars!

Will you PLEASE continue this story! That was SO hot!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
GGGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTT.

I nearly stepped away after half a page but I am glad I didn't, what a great story. Thanks..

myothername100myothername100over 6 years ago

The ending was a bit abrupt. Aside from that, it was nice.

myothername100myothername100over 3 years ago
Weird thing

I reread this story thinking that I've never finished it and only read the first page, kept finding it more and more familiar as I kept reading it, then surprising myself when I saw that I not only finished the story, but had also left a rating. Then went to comments and was surprised again that I also left a comment. Just wanted to share that because I thought it was weird that I forgot I read this story already, even though I did like it.

phfinaphfinaalmost 3 years ago

My goodness, what a hot little hottie! Guess what, I'm going to be Vera and capture that little succubus all for myself the next LARP, mm, hm. I'M (my pussy's) NOT DROOLING; YOU'RE DROOLING! (yes, I loved this story.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous