Playing with a Sadist

Story Info
Gina meets a sadist.
1.2k words
3.76
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke to him online. He was a DOM that specified he was a SADIST...he wanted a special "gurl" to punish, then use for his pleasure. His time was limited. His rules simple. Rent a motel room for the day, he did not want to be rushed. Have beer, water, and soda in a cooler. Be dressed, cleaned out good, and agree to his rules...must be willing to listen and obey. For the first two hours once we start no safe word. He will honor my limits but push me. While I was hesitant I was also turned on. He had many years experience. He had no problem with my limits. He had a BBC! Ok, 8 to 8.5 long and thick. His description, not mine and a picture to prove it. And one last thing...if I don't please him in the two hours he will punish me in a different way...not spanking or torture...wouldn't tell me. I agreed and we set it up. Remember this is pre Covid19.

I got to the motel room around 9AM. He was to arrive at 11. First thing was to take an enema. I had done so the night before and also this morning. Nothing to eat except a protein shake. Water came out clear. Then I took a bath, shaved legs, chest, and under arms. Took one last enema. Held it 15 minutes. Again clear. Inserted a medium butt plug and dressed. Put on garter belt stockings in black. My pink cock cage. Red panties with no back on them. A red bra. White shoes. Makeup and a auburn wig. Then a short dress. He arrived on time. He was bigger then I thought, around 6'6" and huge arms and hands. He told me to only call him SIR or MASTER. He then sat and had me serve him a beer.

Turn around, let me see your body slut...slowly...yes you are a Bbw you fat whore...remove your dress...now come over here. Once I put the ball gag on you the two hours start. Still ready? I resounded "Yes MASTER, i am yours to use as you please". Once the gag was on he had me go over his knee. He would start with an old fashioned spanking. His hands were unlike any I had ever felt. He had huge hands and they felt like stone. My ass was on fire after less then ten minutes and I was crying around my gag. He made sure he spanked my butt plug, forcing it deeper into me. I could feel his cock getting hard as he increased the force of his spanking. I was sobbing into the gag, my ass cheeks swollen when all of a sudden he stood up, dropping me to the ground. He then blindfolded me and had me sit on a chair that he had place a wooden plank.

This made my ass hurt more. I heard the sound of a can open as he drank a beverage. A shuffle then he had me stand and sit, this time on ice. As my ass cooled off I could hear him move around. He then had me stand and walked me to a wall where he cuffed both my wrists and ankles and tied me spread eagle to the wall. He removed my bra and started on my nipples. First one in his mouth, biting and chewing on it as he pinched and tweaked my other nipple. He was biting a lot harder than anyone had before. Again I was crying and moaning but the gag silenced me. He switched nipples with his mouth. This went on for a good 15 minutes. I was screaming into the gag when asked me if I wanted him to stop. I just shook my head no.

My cock was also hurting. I was so turned on it had started to get hard in my cage! He untied me and put clover clamps on me that hurt like hell, then he removed the blindfold and tied me facing the wall. Then I felt it. He was using a cane on me! My ass was already welted and inflamed. This was a new hell. This brought up the bruises. He was methodical, taking his time, telling me a slut like me needs daily punishment! Finally he stopped but only to remove the clamps! He pinched my nipples and i howled like a hound. The pain was unbearable but he just laughed! This went on for another ten minutes when he started spanking my ass, this time with a leather paddle.

He was extending his arm fully, the force of the paddle pushing me into the wall. I know he could hear my sobs and moans but that seemed to egg him on! All of a sudden he stopped. Again the sound of a can opening. Then the searing pain of a belt. Now just not my ass but thighs and back as well. Again I lost track of time and felt like I was going to pass out when he stopped. "Most impressive slut! You have passed the test except for on last thing!" He untied me and had me kneel with my head over the toilet bowl. He changed the gag from a ball gag to a wretched gag. Then he pissed. "Drink it bitch! Worthless slut needs to drink my golden nectar!" I did my best and swallowed a lot of his piss. Thankfully it wasn't bad as he had pissed once he got there and this was basically recycled beer!

Once he finished he removed the gag and had me suck his cock. He face fucked me, his thick cock gagging me but I worked it best I could, swirling my tongue, sucking what I could. He then stopped, helped me up, and took me to the bed. On my back he pushed me, then he ripped out my butt plug. He placed my legs on his shoulders, spit on his cock, and shoved it home. It hurt! As I went to scream one of his monster hands covered my mouth and he started to fuck me like a beast in heat. After a few minutes I started to enjoy it, his thick cock pulling on my anal walls...

He fucked me for a good 20 minutes when all of a sudden he groaned and shoved it home. I could feel his cock pulsate. Eventually he slowly pulled out and knelt on the bed, offering me his deflating cock to clean. All I could taste was his cum and some Vaseline left in me from my butt plug. Then he sat down and we spoke. He told me I was good! He enjoyed using me and that I took my punishment well! He also told me that he expected me to stop when he gave me the golden shower and was disappointed I drank it all! He then explained that if I didn't his punishment would have been to fist my ass! Ow except for a DOMME with small hands no one has ever fisted me before. The size of his hands and I would have been in trouble!

Before he left he said perhaps we could do this again but next time he would fist me. If not no play! I was debating calling him again when Covid19 hit. Now that it is basically over I am thinking my ass could use to be stretched...we will see.