Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 05

Story Info
Barbie shares her man before her bachelorette party.
13.3k words
4.67
6.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

The remainder of that semester was a whirlwind. I was spending most weekends off campus at Steve's apartment or his house in the Hamptons. I was also attending many of his business dinners and late-night meetings when permitted. Steve really enjoyed buying me sexy outfits and showing me off to his colleagues and friends. Not that I minded in the least. It was fun to play dress up and bask in all that male attention. We always ended up having the most intense love making afterwards.

Shortly before the finals, Steve invited Larry over for dinner and drinks. It had filtered down through the gossip channels that Steve was on the short list for partner, and a little extra schmooze could only help. He asked me to dress in something hot and sexy and use my eyes and my smile like I did on stage to get Larry in a super great mood. But, he warned me, don't make the flirting too obvious. That might backfire.

I still hadn't told him about the hot tub incident with Larry, and how he played with me under the water. I wonder if he would have wanted me to be more forward had he known.

I wore an extra tight cocktail dress, ordered some food from one of our favorite Tai place, and spent a lot of time making eyes with Larry as they discussed everything from sports, to sailing, to whatever, always avoiding shop talk until the end of the evening. Then they excused themselves and went out on Steve's back patio for cigars. I thought of maybe putting on one of the ridiculously sexy bikinis that Steve got for me and sitting in the hot tub for a while. I was a cool autumn night, and I imagined what I'd look like in a skimpy bikini with my nipples poking out due to the cold. In the end, I thought that might be a little too obvious.

They ended the night on a positive note, though he didn't get the promotion yet. A little frustrating for him, but he was still hopeful. Larry thanked him for the dinner, then came to me. I held my hand out, but he took it, pulled me close, and give me a quick kiss on the corner of my mouth while reaching around my hip to just graze my ass with his hand. He left, and I stood a little flustered until Steve waved once more and closed the door.

"Well, he was... a little smitten by you." He grinned.

"What?" I gasped. "I mean... what do you mean, smitten?"

He grinned back. "Nothing much. He just couldn't take his eyes off you and kept complimenting me on how great you looked." He pulled me close and covered my mouth in one of his lovely kisses. "I think my odds for a promotion just went up."

About three months into our relationship, I had just finished my last set for the night and went into the audience to sit with my lover. It had become something of a regular event on Friday nights. He would get to the club around ten and sit off to the side someplace where he had a good view. After each set, I'd mingle with the audience, find myself a good tipper, and spend a little time on their lap getting fondled a bit. After my last act, I'd find Steve and enjoy the last of the show on his lap. Then we'd spend the night at his apartment and rinse and repeat for Saturday and Sunday.

On this particular Friday night after doing all the usual end of night stuff, I gave my baby a kiss and told him I'd be right back as I got up to return to the dressing room to put on my street clothes. Before I could get more than a step away, he took my hand, and I turned around to see him taking a knee! My heart leapt up into my throat, and I was unable to breathe for a moment.

Out came a little box, and he showed me the gorgeous ring inside. I think my pulse was up around six hundred by then. Well, that's what it felt like. He got as far as "Barbie, will..." when I cut him off, threw my arms around his neck and screamed, "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!"

The girls all came out in various stages of getting dressed and we had a squealing celebration like a bunch of teens. I couldn't wait to tell my parents, who really didn't much approve of Steve. They warned me that he wasn't the marrying sort, and he would leave one day. Ha! Take that, mom!

Right away, the talk went to the bachelorette party, when would it be, where, and will the troupe be invited. I shrugged. "I don't know. You'll have to ask Paula." I took Paula's hands in mine. "Would you be my Maid of Honor?"

She laughed out a few tears and grabbed me in a bear hug. "Of course, I will, you silly bitch!"

I guess, with all that had been going on, and the sudden realization that I was FUCKING GETTING MARRIED... I kind of lost track of some stuff. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it.

So, one night, while I was staying at Steve's place in the city, I got a call from Paula. "Sorry, I'm running a bit late, but I should be there in about 30 minutes."

I frowned at the phone, then my eyes flew open. "Oh, shit! It's Wednesday, isn't it!"

She laughed on the other end. "Yeah, it is." She said. "It's alright. We can reschedule."

"No, no. It's fine. I'm not doing anything important." I said. "Come on over. You have the address?"

"Yep! I'll be there soon. Where's the fiancé?"

"Working late, as usual. He probably won't be back till after ten."

"Okay. I get you all to myself for a while." She giggled. "Wait till you see what I have put together. I think you're going to love it!"

"Then get your sexy ass over here, bitch!" I snickered.

She arrived in very good spirits, greeted me with a hug and a kiss, then scooted me into the living room where she laid out a bunch of brochures, play bills, and advertisements for a bunch of things to do, and I recognized some of the pictures. "Vegas!" I said excitedly. "We're going to Vegas!"

"I got us a great rate on hotel rooms." she said. "We're going to have four in a room, but we're all used to being naked together. Shouldn't be a problem. The flights are the most expensive part, but Donnie is so excited for you, he volunteered to pay for half of everyone's plane ticket!"

"Oh, that man is freakin' awesome!"

She laughed and handed me the stack of attractions. "Now, we won't have time in two days for all of these, so pick out which look like the most fun. And look! There's a Burlesque show I thought might be fun."

"Oh, yes! We're doing that!"

"Okay, so now you have a big decision to make." She said, eyeing me with a sly grin. "Several BIG decisions really."

I was really getting excited by everything so far and was so ready for more. "Well, come on! What?"

She opened her big canvas bag and handed me a thick binder full of plastic sleeves, each filled with pages. I opened to the first one, and was greeted by seven hot guys, all dressed in work crew hard hats, suspenders, and tiny jock straps! Nothing else!

"Oh my god!" I gasped. "Strippers?"

"Of course, strippers!" She laughed. "Can't have a good bachelorette party without some hot guys shaking their stuff in your face."

I was intrigued to say the least. Big guys with big muscles, and they all looked so good. I love my Steve, but he wasn't built like these men. I mean... wow!

"You're not going to tell me that we can't have strippers, right?" Paula groaned. "Don't want to upset your future husband?"

"Oh, sweety." I sighed. "Let's just say, I haven't told you everything about my relationship with Steve yet. But trust me. If I don't come back from this party and tell him how naughty I've been... then he'll be upset." I giggled. "And I'm sure he'll have some stories for me too, so we'd better make mine hard to beat."

She gawked at me. "You're not serious." She said, then saw my stone cold reaction. "You are serious!"

I gave her a smile and patted the binder. "Help me pick out which to get."

I turned to the next and found a group of six called Car Sixty Sex. These were all sporting police themed outfits and looked rather yummy. Then I got to a page with a group called Four Alarm. Four of the hottest guys one could hope to see, all dressed in fire fighter hats, and little else. I wonder if Paula knew of my fireman fetish. I don't know what it is. Probably that so many of them are so big and strong. I guess they kind of have to be to do their jobs. But these guys... "Oh my god!" I gasped.

"I liked them too." Paula said, sliding closer to me on the couch. "And see that?" she pointed to a little symbol printed on the corner of the page. "That means they'll take off as much as you want."

I could just imagine all of these hot guys dancing for us while they stripped down to nothing at all. I felt a blush rise in my face, and Paula noticed it. "Ooo, I think we have a winner."

I opened the sleeve and looked through the contents. Each guy had his own page with more photos, his stage name, and some made up story about being a firefighter and a stripper.

"And look here!" Paula said excitedly and turned over the last page. "They have videos online."

I looked at the first few web addresses, and they were obviously porn sites. "Porn?" I squeaked. "They do... porn?"

"Well, let's find out." Paula said excitedly. "Come on, let's watch one."

I was a little reluctant, but finally agreed. We opened a bottle of wine, poured ourselves a couple glasses, and settled on the couch while I worked the remote to open the web browser on the TV. I'm no technical wiz, so it took me a while to figure it out, and Paula had to help, but eventually we got the first video opened. Sure enough, it was a porn site, and I felt my blush rise as it started with the four guys dancing into a room full of young women, one wearing a bride's white vail, bumping and grinding to the pulsating music.

"Oh my god..." I whimpered. They were so hot looking.

"Right?" Paula sighed. "That blonde one especially."

He was cute. Well, no... he was crazy hot, but the dark haired one with the chiseled jaw got my interest. He looked so big and solid, like he was carved from stone. We watched as they gyrated and moved through the cheering ladies, all those hands reaching out to brush their tight butts, their muscled legs and arms, and a few held nothing back, grabbing at the bulge in their briefs.

I could feel myself getting more turned on by the minute, just enjoying their bump and grind. Then the scene changed, and I could see fewer ladies than before, but the one with the bride's veil was still there. The camera panned the cheering ladies, and then moved to show the men... now naked with their erect cocks bouncing as they moved.

"Holy shit!" Paula and I both exclaimed at the same time. We shared a little laugh, then returned our attention to the big screen. My hunky dark-haired guy was standing in front of the bride holding a towel around the back of her head. He was moving his hips back and forth, and it certainly looked like he was getting a blowjob. Then he dropped the towel and removed all doubt. The pretty bride gave a little yep of surprise, and let his thick cock slide out of her lips. All the other girls cheered her on, and eventually won out. She went back to blowing him for everyone, including the one with the camera, to see.

Another cut scene, and one of the other girls was now topless, and getting her tits fucked by the one black guy in the group. I thought that was the highlight of that scene until he suddenly started cumming all over her tits. She shrieked, and laughed, letting him cover her with his spunk.

Another cut scene, and the pretty bride was shown sucking one of the other cocks, on her hands and knees just rocking back and forth. Then the camera moved back, and we saw why. The jaw guy had her hips in both hands and was fucking her doggie style! He pulled out, covered her nice ass with his cum, and she kept sucking the other one till he came too.

The final scene was the bride in a big bed with three of the four guys. She was astride one, getting ass fucked by the second, and blowing the third. My jaw hung open in awe. Of course, I'd seen porn before. Steve and I would sometimes play some while we fucked. But this was different in that, if I wanted, we could hire these guys. In a few weeks, that might be me!

"Shit, Paula!" I whimpered. "Are you trying to get me divorced before I'm even married?"

"I thought you said he expects you to get naughty?" She challenged me.

"Well, yes, but... I mean..." I stammered.

"What's the matter, Barbie Doll?" she purred next to my ear. "Don't you want a bunch of hot guys to play with you?"

I thought I might give some head, dance naked, or even let one fuck me. But a gangbang with three at once! The more I thought of it, the more I wanted to try it... and the more I feared Steve would be really pissed if he found out. On the other hand, it was Vegas.

It was like Paula was reading my mind. "Well, what he doesn't know..." she giggled. "What happens in Vegas, and all that."

"I know, but... I don't know." I said in my confused and aroused state. "I mean, Steve likes to show me off, and buy me sexy clothes and things, and we did... umm... swap partners once, but... this is probably not going to go over well."

Paula gasped at me again, and I couldn't help my giggle at her reaction. "You swapped partners!" she shrieked. "Who?"

The video ended, and I sat feeling flushed and a little embarrassed for how turned on I was.

"It was that Ozzie guy, wasn't it?" she said.

I blushed and reluctantly nodded.

"Shit! I knew it!" she moaned. "God, Barbie. You're so lucky! He's so hot."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, he's kinda hot." I agreed. "It was really weird though... having sex with Steve's friend while he was with Ozzie's girlfriend."

Paula took one look at me, and grinned. "You liked it though, right?"

I reluctantly nodded. "I mean... of course. Especially when they did me together. God, that was intense!"

"Two at once!" she shrieked. "Damn girl. I want your life for just one minute!"

I had to admit, it was exciting, and I really loved it. I wasn't sure I should. I mean, two cocks at once should be a once in a lifetime thing. But Steve made it abundantly clear he wanted to do it again. He even suggested two other couples we've gone out with and brought up joining a swinger's club a couple times. So far, I've avoided giving him a direct answer... though I did agree to get together with Ozzie and Diane again.

She stopped the video before it started to replay a second time, and fixed me with an eager smile. "Let's watch another."

Oh god! Another! I was already wet and horny as hell. I wasn't at all sure I could get through another. "Okay!" I blurted out before I even realized what I was saying.

Giggling with excitement, Paula took the remote and entered the web address for the next one.

This one started off much the same as the last, with the guys entering to some loud bump and grind music, getting pawed at by the women, who in this video looked a bit older than the last. Then it quickly changed to two of the women on their knees sharing one cock between them. Another in the background was on her back, legs wrapped around her man, and getting fucked into oblivion.

"Ooo, can we do that?" Paula said eagerly. "I'd love to share a nice big cock with you like that!"

"You're terrible!" I gasped... though my wicked imagination was running wild with that thought as well.

I couldn't stand it anymore. My hand was down between my legs, lightly rubbing at my pussy while I imagined my bachelorette party devolving into an orgy. My fingers rubbed my sex through my shorts, but that wasn't going to do it. I needed to touch myself for real.

I shifted a bit in my seat, and turned so I could sneak a hand down into my shorts, hopefully without Paula noticing. My pussy felt warm and wet, as expected, and just that little extra touch was almost enough to make me cum.

The action on the screen changed again, and it looked like a different bride was getting fucked while her friends cheered her on. She was so petite and slim, that cock looked enormous, but she was enduring it with a huge smile. God! If she could smile like that with a massive cock in her tiny body, it gave me hope. I was still getting used to Steve's size, and I had my doubts at times.

Watching that pretty little bride get deeply fucked like that was intense! Damn! I was so close to reaching an orgasm. So close! But, sadly, I realized it would have to wait for Paula to leave. I couldn't do it while she...

"Would you like some help with that?"

Paula was watching me with my hand down the front of my shorts. She fixed me with one of her sweet smiles and leaned closer.

I love kissing. Always have. I find it terribly intimate and arousing. It's one of the reasons I avoid kissing a lover I'm not really emotionally involved with... like Ross. But Paula's kisses are so different. Sweet, soft, erotic, and very engaging.

We tangled our tongues for a moment, and I couldn't help but moan into her open mouth. Then I felt her hand come up and gently cup one of my breasts, and the way she caressed and teased me like that was so different from how men like to play with me.

We kissed for a bit longer, then she slid that hand down to my sex, and started rubbing me through my shorts. "Let me help?" she begged.

Oh god! I'd never tried this before. I told myself that if ever I was going to try sex with a girl, it would be Paula, but was I ready to try it tonight? She did truly enjoy our kisses at least as much as I did. She was so sweet and gentle. Even now, her lust was obvious, but not urgent. If I said no, she would be okay with that. She got hold of the elastic waist of my shorts, and started to slowly, but insistently, tug them down.

I resisted, still not sure if this was what I wanted. Then she kissed me again, nipped playfully at my neck, and my resolve melted away. I lifted my rear, and she skimmed my shorts and panties off in one motion. I sat there, feeling terribly out of my depth as she sat up and just met eyes with me.

"You tell me if you want to stop, alright?" she said.

I nodded, and she moved up next to me again. Now, obviously, I'm no stranger to getting finger fucked, or masturbating myself, but when Paula's fingers started to play with my pussy, I was instantly aware of how feeble those other attempts had been. Her delicate touch and knowing exactly where to put her fingers made a world of difference.

I lay back into the couch, and just let her have her way with me. The finger fucking was amazing. The best I've ever experienced. But then she slid down to the floor, got between my legs, and I felt her tongue start to explore my pussy.

"Holy shit!" I whimpered. "Oh, god... Paula!"

She slid her tongue from bottom to top, sucked my clit, which I never knew could feel so incredible, and gave me a smile with her face glistening in love juices. "You like that?" she asked.

"Oh, umm... a little." I said, making her laugh a bit.

She lifted up on her knees and kissed me with my own taste on her lips. "Want me to stop?"

"You do, and I'll break your legs!" I gasped.

She giggled and went back to it. My hips were undulating, her hands were caressing and teasing, and that tongue! Wow! I was racing toward orgasm in minutes. When it finally hit, I was a crazed madwoman, screaming and squeaking my bunny sounds as she just held on and rode me all the way through it.

When it finally passed, she just stayed there, lightly tickling my pussy with the tip of her tongue, her hands softly stroking up and down my legs.

"I knew you'd like it." She purred at me. "I just love the sounds you make too. So adorable, like the rest of you."

"That was... was... I can't believe how good."

She came up and kissed me again, letting me taste my own orgasm on her tongue. It was so strange. There was intimacy there, but not the sort I share with Steve. It was more relaxed, less intense. I would say sisterly if it didn't make it seem so incestuous.

"So, any chance I could get you to do that to me?" she asked.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers