Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand was placed on my back, and I felt me getting pushed forward. I looked over and saw Paula smiling at me. "You know you want it!" she cried over the music. "Go for it!"

I looked up and met his eyes. God, he was cute! Nice dark eyes, bright and smiling, and that lovely cock served up like dessert! I smiled and leaned forward. The girls all started cheering, and I took that sweet cock, and guided it to my mouth. In one steady, slow motion, I slid my mouth all the way down his shaft, and kept going as I guided him down my throat.

All four Alarms made an audible groan as they watched me deepthroat this guy. The girls around us shrieked with their own cheers, and they started chanting, "Suck, Suck, Suck!"

After the initial shock, my dusky-skinned god started humping his hips, fucking my mouth while all my friends cheered him on. God, it felt so dirty, so slutty, and so good! After a minute or so of this, I slurped off his length, licked my lips of the last of that whipped cream, and gasped. "Now that's a nice dessert."

"How about some chocolate." A deep voice said, and that dark prince approached with the fire extinguisher can of whipped cream in hand.

"Yes, please!" I smiled up at him. He doused his cock and plunged it into my mouth. His was even longer and thicker than the first, though I think Steve was still a bit bigger. I struggled, but still managed to deepthroat him. This sent the girls into a frenzy of screams and cheers. Only Paula knew of my oral talents before tonight... though Stacy got to see some of it when I sucked off Jamie in our dressing room.

He too fucked my mouth for a little time, then the third came over and gave me another cream covered treat. Then the forth did the same. I could hardly believe it. I sucked all four of the Alarms, and we were just getting started.

There came a high-pitched squeal, and I saw Brenda on the couch, the black guy between her legs fucking her with deep, slow thrusts. Stacy and Crystal were both taking turns licking and sucking one of the others, and Julie was having her little dress pulled over her head and tossed aside.

My dusky-skinned beauty came around my chair, and grinned down at me. "Is your fire out?" he asked.

I looked over at Paula who was beaming at me, and we shared a wink. "I think it's just getting started." I said and stood up. "Help me take this dress off first!"

I know at least five of the girls got fucked during the party. Stacy put on a great show when she got down on the floor and let two of them fuck her puss and mouth at the same time. She's a stunner and the guys really got into it. As for me and Paula, we just kept giving head, usually together. The guys all seemed to be fine fucking the bride's throat. It was a novelty for them, I think, to find a bride who both could, and would deepthroat them.

But all good things come to an end. The fuck-fest ended, our lovely strippers did their hour, and a dozen girls were left in various states of satisfaction or frustration. I got a really hot kiss and fondling from all four of my men. Two had cum in my mouth, and one had cum all over my face. Everyone loved watching Paula lick my face clean again. That was fun.

But the highlight of the evening was when I heard Paula say, "Smile for the camera, Barbie Doll!" I turned and she was recording me with a cock in my mouth. I sucked my way off the cock, blew a kiss at the camera, and went right back to sucking again.

We said good night and all the girls left to return to their rooms, and finally I was able to collapse naked on the couch and put my feet up. Paula joined me, and we started cuddling and kissing because we were both still horny. We didn't say anything. Just kissed and pet one another. She licked little circles around my nipples and I was thinking that I might just have to have her lick my pussy tonight just to get the sexual tension out of me... when a knock on the door interrupted us.

She sat up slowly, and I saw a grin form on her face. "Ready for the after party?" she said in a hush.

"What?" I gasped. "You didn't!"

She got up, and I didn't even bother covering up. If it was the fucking hotel manager, the clerk, bellhop, or the fucking neighbor, I didn't care. Hell, I might invite one of them to fuck me, I was so keyed up.

My dark-skinned hottie, big Rock-Hard, and the cute blonde Paula liked, stepped in, and smiled at me. "You did..." I sighed.

I sat there, just stunned and delighted as each one started to strip again, but without the bump and grind or music. They were here for one thing, and one thing only. To fuck the hot blonde bride to be!

Dwane Rock-Hard came over, and picked me up off the couch like I was... well... a little Barbie Doll. He carried me into the bedroom, the other three right behind us, and I was swallowed up in a sea of sex. I got touched and teased, finger fucked, and mouth fucked, and I still wanted more. Rock-Hard was on his back and I was doing my best to swallow every inch of him when my favorite hottie came up behind me and sank his glorious cock into my pussy. I almost came right then and there. They double teamed me like that for a while until I finally did cum, and my whole body screamed along with me.

For a moment, I lay panting, my hand still wrapped around that big black cock, and I smiled over my shoulder at the dark eyes watching me.

"Think you can ride that monster, baby?" Dwane asked.

I smiled down at him and gave his long hardness a nice stroking. "I'm used to fucking a big cock like this." I purred, and he grinned. "But fucking a big cock like this, while another cock fucks my ass..." I added with a smile for my handsome lover. "That's still new to me."

"Come on up here and fuck that cock, honey." He growled, and my lovely tawny lover helped me mount that huge black cock. I worked my tight wet pussy down onto him for a while until I had most of him inside me, then I felt my man come up behind me.

He nuzzled my neck, kissed and licked my sensitive skin, then placed the head of his cock right at my rear entrance. "Ready for another one?"

"God, yes!" I pleaded in a whispered shout.

He must have used some kind of lube because his cock slid right into my ass like a knife through butter. I cried out, my orgasm shooting through me almost at once. It took me some time after to realize I was laying flat on the broad chest of the black guy as they both kept fucking me together. I whimpered and made my bunny sounds over and over as they made me cum (I still can hardly believe it) five fucking times!

I thought that was it. This was the wildest moment of this whole weekend. The rest had all just been a warm up. But I was wrong.

"Barbie Doll, please don't be upset." Paula said.

I looked for her. "What?" I moaned as they continued thrusting into me... so damned good.

"He told me to." She said.

I moaned and arched into their two cocks, quivering on the verge of a climax. "So glad you did!" I gasped.

"Not them." She said. "Him."

"Hey Barbie girl!"

I gasped and made a squeak. That was Steve's voice! She turned her phone at me, and my lover was there, smiling from ear to ear. "Wow! Look at my hot little Barbie Doll. A double fuck at her bachelorette party!"

"Steve!?" I shrieked. "Oh god, honey!"

"Fuck her real good for me, okay guys?" he said, and Dwane and my dark lover who I pointedly refused to learn his name, both chuckled.

"Our pleasure, man!" Dwayne grinned. "You heard the man. Let's fuck this slut!"

"Oh, Steve, honey! I'm sorry!" I cried even as they picked up the pace and really started banging me.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it." Steve snickered. "Tiffany is taking good care of us in your absence." He turned the camera a bit, and there was the sexy, leggy escort from the pool party, on her knees between Steve's legs, his cock halfway down her throat while Ozzie waved at me while he continued fucking her from behind.

It was truly surreal. We watched each other on the phone. Me being fucked at both ends by two male strippers, while he and Ozzie spit-roasted the tempting Tiffany. I watched as he pulled his cock from her moaning mouth, and doused her face with his cum.

"Good girl!" Steve groaned as Tiffany kept fucking herself back at Ozzie. "Now, blow a kiss to my fiancé and say good night."

Tiffany did as she was told, turning her cum covered face to the camera. Smooch! "Good night, Barbie!"

The last thing I remembered was Paula and I kissing while her favorite James Blonde, and my dark warrior fucked us side by side. They dressed and left us there, spent and covered in sweat and cum as we caught our breath.

For a long while, we didn't say anything. My hand still held hers, and she would return my squeezes.

Finally, she lifted up and turned to me. "Please don't be mad." She begged me. "He called when you were at the restaurant and asked me to do it. I wasn't sure if you'd hate me or not, but he said you'd think..."

I rolled over and shut her up with a kiss. We kept that up for a while, both enjoying the intimacy of the kisses we both loved so much. I really wish I liked sex with women more. I really wanted to with her. But we made out like lovers, and we still really enjoyed that.

"That was the most... depraved... ridiculous... crazy thing I've ever done." I said at last. "And I'm so glad you were a part of it."

"You're not mad at me?" she asked in a hush.

"Paula." I sighed at her. "I love you, girl. To the ends of the earth and back. I... really wish I could show you the way I know you'd like me to. But trust me. Aside from licking your pussy, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." I giggled. "And I'd even do that if you asked me really, REALLY nicely."