Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again, letting our tongues play. Then I traded places with her and got between her legs. "Baby... I've never done anything like this before, so... let me apologize in advance for anything I do wrong."

"Oh, Barbie Doll. I'm going to coach you." She smiled.

I helped her take off her clothes and tossed my t-shirt onto the floor with hers. She reclined back on the couch, and I just knelt there admiring how pretty she was. I simply love her long slender legs, and that cute baby face that looks too young for the rest of her. Her breasts were not as big as mine, but they were still lovely, and so very firm with bigger nipples that looked like they needed some attention.

I started there, sliding my hands up and down her thighs and hips while I took one, then the other of her hard tips in between my lips and just tongued them the way I like it. Her reaction was wonderful. I must have been doing it right, because she almost came from just that alone.

"Enough teasing!" she whimpered. "I want your tongue."

I couldn't help it. There was this feeling of dread, and I was so scared that I'd do something wrong. But I really wanted to try and give her the same kind of orgasm she just gave me. "Alright." I sighed and lowered my lips to her tight pussy.

As soon as my tongue licked up the wet entrance of her pussy, I was pretty sure this wasn't for me. Not that I would hold back or stop, but I felt so out of place and just... wrong, and I thought I guess I'm just not bi like her.

I must have been doing something right though. She was wriggling around on her rear as I sucked her clit and slid my admittedly long tongue into her. She mumbled something about how deep my tongue was, and how good it felt, but I couldn't hear much of it with her thighs around my head. This also prevented me from hearing the door to the apartment open down the hall.

I felt Paula stiffen, and I thought maybe I'd messed up. I met her eyes with mine as she was staring down at me with a look of alarm. "Are you alright?" I asked, then almost jumped out of my skin as I felt a hand cup and squeeze my ass cheek. I sat up in alarm, looked back over my shoulder, and saw Steve there with a big shit eating grin on his face.

"Oh, don't let me interrupt." He said with his wolfish eyes. "By all means, finish what you started."

I looked back at Paula, then back to him, and to Paula again. She had gone from alarmed to aroused in a matter of a few seconds. So had I, come to think of it. I gave Steve one of my sly smiles and went back to eating out my friend.

I could hear Steve undressing and watched Paula's face as I lapped at her tight pussy. I could hardly wait to see her expression when he let his monster out. In short, it was priceless! Her eyes flew open wide, and I saw her lift her gaze to his, then she made a long moan as I stabbed my tongue in deep.

Oh god! This was so hot. On my knees, licking my best friend while my fiancé showed his massive cock to her. I felt him move up behind me, and his hands gave my rear and hips a lovely bit of caressing. Every time he moved a hand up between my legs, he let a finger slide into my wet sex, and after the orgasm Paula gave me, it was exceedingly wet.

He moved up, and the head of his cock begged entrance to my pussy... but I wanted to return the favor to Paula who pushed me out of my comfort zone a bit.

"You're not wet enough yet." I moaned.

"Love oil?" he asked.

"No." I lifted my eyes to Paula. "Make him wet for me."

She gaped down at me, her eyes both excited and surprised. "You want me to...?" she asked.

I smiled up at her. "Well, I can't do it. My mouth is already busy."

I had to see this. With a little effort, I was able to angle my view to watch Steve move up beside Paula on the couch. He gave me a fiendish smile that made my body ache for him. Then I got to watch my bestie wrap her little hand around that magnificent shaft, and lick around the big head of his cock. A few licks, some kisses, and she dared to try fitting him into her mouth.

I was actually quite astonished at how wide she was able to open her mouth. She took his girth like it was hardly any effort. Of course, she couldn't get much of his length in, and she certainly tried. Steve moved up to give her the best angle, and started thrusting himself into her mouth like he does with me. What a thrill to watch it happen before my eyes.

Paula was moaning and really trying to suck him deeper, but every time she got about seven of his ten inches, she started to gag.

"My god, Barbie Doll!" she panted over that thick cock. "How do you take this thing in that little pussy of yours?"

I licked her from bottom to top as she had done to me and lifted my smile at Steve. "Show her, babe. Show her how you fuck me."

He took Paula's head in his hand, stuffed his cock into her mouth one more time, and pulled it out all wet from her saliva and ready for fucking. I was so damned wet, I didn't need that, but holy hell it was so sexy to watch.

He came around, got on his knees behind me, and I shrieked into her pussy as he started pushing his way into my tight sex. As usual, the first half of his cock was just to stretch me out. He fucked me, but slow, letting my pussy adjust to his size. Then the second half. It always takes effort to relax my muscles when Steve fucks me. The first half of him is a minute of adjusting. The second half is like five minutes of gradual stretching, and I'm anything but quiet when he does it.

I was watching Paula watch me, and the look on her face was priceless. I could see in her eyes how shocked she was that I was getting as much of him inside me as I was. After a few minutes of this, I couldn't keep working her pussy with my mouth anymore. I just grabbed onto her hips, rested my sweaty face on her lap, and endured my lover's relentless pounding.

I came with a series of screams and bunny squeaks, and Paula actually laughed a bit as she heard me. As wonderful as it was to finally climax, I still wanted my lover's cum. He hammered me for a few more minutes, and I could feel his cock swelling inside me, which meant he was about to cum. I fell onto Paula's lap, turned around and got on my knees to let my man cum on my face.

He doused me in a nice torrent of hot cum, and I caught the last half of it right in my mouth. I turned and grinned at my bestie, made a loud swallow, and gasped. "Yumm!"

She beamed at me, shocked and delighted. "Come down here, sweety." I pleaded.

She slid off the couch, came right up to me, and we started a delicious kissing session that went on for quite some time. Between our smooching, she would lick some of Steve's cum from my face and share it with me in another kiss. So hot! And I knew she was at least as turned on as I was.

After some of this delicious making out, I looked over at my baby sitting on the couch, his spent cock laying semi-flaccid on his thigh, and crawled closer, climbed up his legs and planted a few kisses on his chest. "If we can make you hard again, will you fuck my friend?" I purred at him.

Paula shot me a look that told me how much she wanted that, and how much she feared it. I get it, Steve's cock is pretty intimidating. But I really wanted to see her get fucked with it.

"You said you'd like to share a big cock with me. Well... come here, sweety." I said. "Help me get him hard again."

We both got down on our knees and took turns pumping his cock into the other's mouth. She loved that. I mean, she liked it when I pumped his cock for her to suck, but she loved it when she did the same for me. After a little effort, I was able to swallow his entire length, and she boggled at my deepthroat skills.

"How the hell do you do that?" she gasped.

Steve groaned. "Fucking witchcraft, I think!" he said, his head rolling back while enjoying the feel of my throat massaging his shaft.

I slurped my way slowly off his cock again and gave them both a smile. "Girl has to have some secrets."

"Teach me!" Paula insisted.

Well, I was pretty sure she would never be able to just turn off her gag reflex, which was the secret to my oral success, but I was very willing to let her try. And I knew Steve would be too.

So, I coached my bestie on how to deepthroat my fiancé's cock! Wow! What a turn on that was. She really tried too. I loved watching her struggle, her face getting all squinched up as she tried to swallow my baby's whole length. It was pretty impressive. I think she was able to do about eight of his ten inches by the end, but her eyes were tearing and she was tired of gagging.

"I can't..." she panted. "Too much."

I nodded and gave her rear a little pet. "That's okay, baby. Catch your breath." I slid up on the couch next to my lover, and we kissed a while as she kept licking and sucking the head of his erect shaft. I was so distracted by Steve's lips, I paid her no attention for a while. Eventually, I looked down at my bestie still on her knees and watching us. She looked so cute and adorable at that moment, like a loveable little kitten who wanted to play too as she licked my man like a long, hard lollipop.

"Steve, darling?" I said. "Paula taught me how to eat pussy." I giggled. "She's really good at it. Want to see?"

He nodded, and reached over to pull my leg over, spreading me open. "Show me." He said.

Paula got a sexy little smile, and crawled over to me, right up my legs to my mouth and we danced our tongues for a bit. Then she slid back down, and took my pussy with her mouth, lashing at my clit with that expert tongue of hers.

"Oh baby!" I shrieked. "She's eating your Barbie Doll. Oh, shit! She looks so hot. So sexy!" My attempts to get Paula more turned on seemed to be working, but at the same time, I was losing my power of speech. After just a few minutes, all I was able to do was give the occasional "Oh shit!" in between moans and bunny squeaks.

Then my lover left me on the couch and got on his knees behind Paula! This was what I'd been waiting for. I so wanted to see her face when that huge cock split her open.

I had to stop her oral attention on me and lifted her face up a bit. "Look at me!" I pleaded. "Let me watch your face."

Steve started, and I watched her sweet, innocent little face turn into a silent shout. Her mouth made a great big 'O' but no sound came yet. Steve took her hips in his hands and pulled himself into her. It was like someone turned off the mute button on her. Paula screamed and her eyes went rolling into the back of her head. Another thrust, another scream, and her eyes just squeezed shut.

"No! Look at me!" I begged. "I want to see your face. I want to see what you're feeling."

She opened her eyes again, but they were wild, dancing all over the place. I slowly stroked her hair, her sweating cheeks, and urged her to hold on. "It's good, right?" I sighed at her. "You like it?"

Another push, and she screamed. I could see she had almost all of him at this point.

"Barbie!" she cried. "Oh god! He so big!"

I giggled and nodded. "I know. It feels amazing, right?"

Another thrust and I thought she might pass out. Her body was twitching like she'd stuck her finger in a light socket. Her eyes rolled up into her head again, and I knew she was cumming. Oh, what a sight it was. She continued like that for so long, I was starting to believe it was Steve. The same happened with me every time. And just as he does with me, Steve held himself still but almost fully inside her until her orgasm subsided.

She heaved a long shuddering breath and looked up at me. "Oh Barbie. How do you do it?"

"Oh, well... let me show you." I nodded to Steve. "She's ready. Start slow."

"What?" she whimpered, then Steve started to slide his long, thick monster in and out of her tight sex.

I had to wonder, is that what I look like when Steve is fucking me? It was so beautiful to watch. Every movement of his cock made her whole body quiver. She took trembling breaths, moaned and squirmed about, but she didn't try to retreat from that big invader. I adored the sounds she was making too. Something between a whimper and a growl. I'd never heard anything like it.

After a few minutes of this, Steve took her to the next level. He started picking up the pace a little at a time until he was riding her so hard and fast she could hardly breathe. I'm sure she came again. Maybe twice. Then Steve pulled out, spun her around and she collapsed on her back, panting. A big burst of cum decorated her tits, and he moved over her still dizzy head, dripping more cum all over her face.

"Wow..." I moaned. "You did it, sweety. You got fucked by my man's whole cock." I got on the floor with her, threw my leg over to straddle her still quivering body, and started licking cum from her face the way she did to me. I got a nice tongue full, and covered her panting lips in a deep kiss, pushing my salty tongue into her mouth.

Just then, I heard a shrill cry and cheering. I suddenly remembered the video was still playing on a loop. The hot bride was getting her pussy filled by a hot fireman's cock while she took another in her mouth.

I looked up at Steve, and he gave me a knowing little grin and said, "What happens in Vegas..."

It took a little convincing over the next couple days to assure Paula that I wasn't mad at all. I enjoyed sharing my man with her, and maybe we could do it again some time. She finally accepted that I wasn't just saying that to keep us friends, and admitted that, though she had a great time, she wasn't sure it would be a good idea to do it again. Not any time soon at least. I agreed, we had a nice hug, and the topic was dropped. Still besties!

Then, finally, about three weeks later, all us girls met at the airport, and boarded the flight to Vegas. I was a bundle of nerves, but so excited too. This was my first visit to America's Playground, and I had no idea what to expect.

We got a shuttle from the airport to the strip, and the rooms Paula got for us were not in one of the big hotels, but one of the many smaller ones that spread out from the strip like ivy on a tree. We got our stuff in our rooms, got dressed up for a night of clubbing, and were back on the strip before nine. The girls gave me this plastic tiara with sparkly bits of glass that spelled BRIDE. And apparently, this meant that every available guy who saw it had to hit on me! I mean, I'm used to getting a lot of attention, but this was ridiculous. Fun, but a bit more than even I was used to. I kinda loved it though.

Eventually we found ourselves at the Bellagio, and my crown got me invited by some older guy to throw dice for him. He was probably in his late forties, had sharp features and sharp eyes, and hands that were everywhere, and I do mean EVERYWHERE!

"I have no idea what I'm doing!" I protested.

"That's not a problem, beautiful." He said. "I'll place the bets, you just throw the dice."

The dealer showed me about a dozen dice, and I was already confused. "I thought you only throw two." I said.

This earned me some laughs, but my handsy partner said, "That's right honey. You get to pick which two."

"Oh!" I felt like an idiot. "Okay." I selected my dice, and threw them before I was supposed to, but it didn't matter. The dealer pushed them back to me and said "They have to hit the far wall. Okay?"

"Oh. Got it."

"And wait for everyone to place their bets."

I nodded.

"And you can't cover the dice in your hand." He continued. "They can't leave my sight. Understand?"

"Wow, so many rules." I said. "Okay. Just tell me when."

Chips were placed, and my partner placed about a hundred dollars on some bet or other. I was told I could throw the dice, and when I picked them up, I felt a hand on my ass. It almost made me laugh out loud. I threw the dice and kept throwing them for about ten minutes. Clearly, I was doing something right, because the excitement around the table got louder and louder. Every toss of the dice earned me another pat or squeeze on my ass, and I was having a ball with it.

Eventually I lost, and I was about to leave when Jack, my older gentleman friend, gently pulled me back. "Oh, we're not done yet." He said. "We can keep playing."

"We can?" I was confused again. "I thought seven means you lose."

Everyone around the table was offered the dice, and they all threw a turn until they lost. All the while, Jack was getting more and more daring with his money, and hands, and with all eyes on the table, he was doing it more or less undetected. By the time the dice got back to me, I'm sure I looked completely dazed, but Jack just motioned for me to pick a pair of dice and keep throwing. Sure! He hadn't just been finger fucked by a stranger in a crowded Casino!

Paula kept an eye on me, made sure I only had drinks nobody but the waitress touched, and kept track of where the other girls were. It was nice. All I had to do was have fun. She was keeping me safe. That's what besties are for.

It was about an hour and a half later when the other girls found their way back to us and caught the end of my dice streak. Jack took a chip, and tucked it into my cleavage, then gave my rear a parting grab, and went off to find something else to do. It was a perfect end to our brief fling. I dipped my fingers into my boobs and took out a yellow chip. My eyes could hardly believe what they were looking at. A $1,000 dollar chip! That guy just gave me a thousand-dollar tip for throwing his dice... and letting him fondle me for a little over an hour. I love Vegas!

Not five minutes later, one of the dealers from the craps table found me and invited me to follow him to the concierge desk. They wanted to offer me a gift for my marriage and gave me a room at the hotel! Holy shit! But I said, "I'm sorry. I really can't accept. There are a dozen of us, and we're all staying together."

"Not a problem miss." The concierge said. "Just give me the name of the hotel, and we'll have all your things brought over. A dozen you said? We can put two in a room, and we'll have them all in the same wing. Would that work for you?"

What? I mean, WHAT? Free hotel rooms on the strip! I love Vegas!

The girls all swept me off to a club for some dancing, and it was a blast. We were quite popular since most everyone else there was just shaking and bopping to the music. Whereas we coordinated and basically did one of the numbers we do on stage. After that, my little crown got us about a dozen drinks brought to our corner of the bar in about three minutes. I shared them out with the girls, and even more arrived.

Then I got coaxed out to the dance floor by one guy after the other for longer than I could handle. Shaking, shimmying, and what not until my feet ached, then I sat myself down with two hot guys massaging my feet. Damn! I fucking love Vegas!

One by one, the girls drifted off to our new rooms, until it was just Paula and me with four guys still trying to keep us dancing. Now, I have pretty good stamina, but it was also like six in the morning for me. I was exhausted. So, after turning them down for a dance about a dozen times, they said we should have one more drink with them, and maybe we could do it again tomorrow.

I don't know when it started, or why it started, or how it started, but the next thing I knew, I was on a couch in one of the VIP rooms between two guys, and they were taking turns making out with me. One would be kissing me and the other would be rubbing my tired feet, then they'd switch. I found Paula doing the same with her two, and I just stopped trying to figure it out.

The kissing was lovely. I liked that a lot. Then the kissing was involving hands. They felt me up, which was quite nice too. Then they sort of teamed up. One was keeping my mouth engaged in a kiss while the other slid his hands up my thighs, grabbed my thong panties and skimmed them right off. Next, the one kissing me unzipped my little party dress, and tugged the top down enough to get to my tits.