Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't care who it is, you give a girl two hot guys, mouthing her tits and finger fucking her both at the same time, she's going to enjoy herself. Paula was enjoying herself too, as she had a cock in each hand, pumping them as they played with her. Still, I had enough wits left in me to recognize that things were about to get out of control, and I had no intention of fucking four strangers on my first night in Vegas.

I got up to get my drink, pulled Paula along with me, and we had a quietly whispered conversation. We made an escape plan and put it into action.

"Hey! Can I get a pic with all four of you?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" they all cheered and gathered around the bride on the couch. Paula snapped a few. "Okay. One more, but you two kiss each side of my face. Okay?" Paula captured that one. "Okay, now, um... can I like, lay across all your laps. You all sit close together. Yeah, like that." The four of them had to squeeze themselves onto the couch, and it was pretty low to the ground, making it a little hard... and perfect for what was to come. Snap, snap, snap.

"Okay, umm... are we sure we're alone and all?" I asked.

They all nodded. "Okay. Then... can we do this? Can you all... take off your pants and surround me like I'm going to blow all of you?"

Eagerly, four pairs of pants came down, and got tossed aside. Paula draped each over the end of the couch and stood ready with her phone. I got down on my knees, and four lovely cocks all surrounded me. I made a theatrical 'OH!' with my hands on the sides of my face. Very 1950's, looking up in mock surprise at the camera.

"How about we take a few with you blowing us?" One of them asked.

"I was about to suggest something like that." I said. "All of you sit on the couch again, side by side... and I'll go down the line."

They jumped into action, squeezing their naked butts onto the couch and eagerly waiting for the hot blonde bride to give them all a blowjob.

I slinked my way to the end of the couch, bent to give that first cock a little stroke of my fingers, then I grabbed four pairs of pants and sprinted to the door that Paula pulled open for me. We ran out before the first of them could get to his feet and tossed four pairs of pants at the first security guard we found. "Great night! Had fun! Gotta go!" I screamed and we made a laughing sprint for the elevators.

We fell into bed at almost four in the morning, still laughing. We were so overcharged and excited, it took quite a while to calm down again. By then, we were both pretty much passed out. Not just sleeping, but really out!

I awoke to a kiss and mumbled something about how nice it was to wake up to great sex.

"Well, if you insist." Was the reply.

My eyes flew open, and Paula, Stacy and Lynn were giggling at me. "Bitch." I accused Paula, which earned me another kiss.

"Come on." Stacy said excitedly. "You've got to see their pool and hot tub! This place is fucking amazing!"

"And some guy named Jack sent us all a continental breakfast." Crystal said as she entered the room to join us.

"Who's Jack?" Lynn asked.

I smirked and gave a little shrug. "Just some guy who finger fucked me at the craps table last night."

The three girls all looked to Paula, who just nodded. "Pretty much, yeah." She said. "And he left you a little love letter." She added and passed me a small envelope.

Inside was a little card with a red rose on the front. Inside the card was a beautifully written invitation in swirling cursive that looked like it was produced by an artist. It would be my pleasure if you would join me for supper at the Picasso tonight at 8:00.

"Barbie, you slut!" Stacy giggled. "Was he hot?"

I shrugged. "Old enough to be my dad, but not bad if you like older men."

"You're not going, are you?" Lynn asked.

I looked at Paula, who lifted a brow and shrugged. "We were going to the Burlesque show at eight, but we could pick you up after." She said. "We have to be in our bridal suite for ten though! Can't be late for that!" I had a pretty good Idea why.

We made our plans and spent the rest of the afternoon... because we didn't wake up till almost two, enjoying the pool, shopping, visiting all the nearest attractions like proper tourists, and ended in the casino again. My little crown was still working its magic, and I got drawn into another craps game, threw dice for another older guy with a lot of hands, and he tucked a five-hundred-dollar chip all the way down my top till he touched my nipple. I love Vegas!

Paula helped me get dressed for my surprise date, and grilled me. "I know it's Vegas." She said. "I know you're just having fun! I know Steve is okay with this. But Barbie Doll, don't do anything that's going to come back and haunt you. Okay?"

I threw my arms around her neck and kissed her like I would kiss Steve. I wouldn't let her tongue get away until she stopped struggling and surrendered to it. Then I smiled and sighed. "I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you taking care of me. I promise I'll be a good girl... until tonight when we have a Four Alarm fire in my bridal suite."

She frowned with her smile creeping just underneath. "Yeah, well... you better love me. And some day, this is going to be your job, so pay attention. I fully expect you to take care of me like this when it's my turn to be the bride."

We kissed again, and she made the final adjustments to my outfit. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and grinned. Oh, Jack. I hope you're ready for this, you poor old guy. I was in a sexy black halter top dress with a V neck that plunged all the way to my belly. The wide-open middle could only be properly pulled off with large, firm tits... like mine. The skirt was long and parted around my legs with every step. I moved my hips in the mirror, and casually brushed the front with my arm, briefly flashing my breast.

"You be careful with that." Paula warned. "With great tits, comes great responsibility... or something like that."

I made quite an impression as I swished through the hotel to the restaurant. It was absolutely stunning, and I wished I had nicer jewelry to wear, but I think most people, the men especially, weren't really concerned with my cheap jewelry. They were just watching and hoping I'd let my arm brush the front of my dress and flash them again.

"Be still my beating heart!" A lovely baritone of a voice said from inches behind me. I turned and found Jack drinking in the sight of me in that dress. I reached over and took the little kerchief from his pocket, and lightly dabbed at the corner of his mouth, which made him grin and chuckle.

"May I?" he offered me his arm, and I took it. In my heels, I was almost as tall as him, which meant he wasn't a very tall fellow at all. We walked arm in arm like that through the establishment to the very far end. A table for two had been set with one curving bench seat, and one regular seat across from it. The tables nearby were all empty, and I started to suspect he had something to do with that as well.

"If you would, my dear?" He pulled out the seat for me, and sat me down, then took his seat across from me.

"This is lovely." I said. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Thank for indulging an old man and accepting."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh, stop. You're not old." Before he could jump on that, I waved at the art around us. "I love all the paintings! Are they really Picassos?"

He nodded. "Every one. Let's start with some champaign."

Drinks, a really fantastic meal, and sparkling conversation followed. Jack, it turned out, was into Import/Export, mostly in Italy, France, and the UK. He specialized in textiles and supplied many of the most elite brands in the fashion industry. He spent a lot of time on the road, which he says was the main factor that resulted in his second divorce. He had no children, no desire for any, and had a particular weakness for beautiful blonde girls.

I told him about me being a Burlesque dancer, which he then said made all the sense in the world as to why I moved like I was born to the stage. I told him about Steve, and that I was here for my Bachelorette party, and he obviously knew all this, but listened intently just the same.

We had coffee brought to the table, and I checked the time. I'd definitely have to be going very soon.

"They serve the most wonderful Tiramisu here." He said. "Please. Let me tempt you."

I shook my head. "A bride has to fit into her wedding gown, doesn't she?" I giggled. "This has..."

"I'll order one, and you share it with me." He pleaded. "They're a rather generous portion, so you'd at least make me feel like I wasn't eating the whole thing by myself."

I laughed at his wit and his charm, then sighed and nodded. "Alright. But you have to eat most of it. I'll just have a taste."

I noticed how great the service was too. In this corner of the restaurant, you hardly ever saw a server. But when you needed one, a server would just sort of appear. He took our order, and Jack slid over on his seat.

"Come, sit next to me so we can share." He said.

I got up and made no effort to keep the top of my dress from showing too much, which I'm sure Jack appreciated. When I sat beside him, his hand immediately went to my thigh, and gave me a caress and a squeeze.

"You know..." he said, casually stroking my thigh, and letting the skirt part around my leg until his hand met bare skin. "Craps is an exciting game in and of itself." He smiled. "The thrill of how much can be at stake at any one time... that every toss of the dice can build upon your winnings or rob you of all your money. The adrenaline rush of win or lose." His hand slowly crept up higher as he talked, and I nodded while gradually parting my legs a little more for him.

"You, however, made an exciting game even more so. Well beyond what I would describe as... thrilling." He hand brushed over my sex, and I had a little smile when he found I had no panties on. "Oh my..." he hissed. "You delicious little vixen."

The server approached, and I quickly assessed that with the table and tablecloth in the way, neither he, nor anyone else, would be able to see what Jack was doing to me under the table. He placed our tiramisu before us, placed a dessert spoon down for each, then when we refused the need for anything else, he left.

I turned a little, and draped a hand over Jack's shoulder, moving my thighs apart a bit more. I carefully spooned a bit of that creamy desert wafting of coffee aroma and put it into Jack's waiting mouth. "I want to thank you for a lovely time, Jack." I said. "And since I'll be flying back home tomorrow, this is the last we'll see one another."

He fed me a bit, and I moaned my approval. "That's a sad notion." He said at last.

"Well, I've been thinking about how I could possibly express my gratitude for your very generous treatment of me." I said. "And, since you like games and the like, I think I have a game you might enjoy."

He grinned. "Color me intrigued." He said. "Go on?"

I checked to be sure we were still not being observed and reached over with both hands to undo his belt, open his trousers, and carefully freed his already straining cock. "Mmm... good. I think you're ready to play."

He swallowed and I wriggled eagerly in my seat. "Here are the rules." I said. "We both sit here and enjoy this lovely desert." He nodded. "We continue until there's only one bite left." Again, he nodded. My hand closed lightly around his hard shaft, and I stroked him up and down once. "The first one to cum loses and must feed the last bite to the winner... without any utensils."

He gulped and gasped quietly. "Just to be clear... the first one to cum...?"

"Loses." I nodded.

"God, I hope I lose." He panted and started to stroke his finger expertly along my clit.

I squealed a little and started to pump his cock, trying to do it without moving my arm too much. We were half facing one another, letting the other have easy access, but moving arms in the other's lap would be painfully obvious what we were up to.

What are you doing, Barbie?! My little voice was frantic. This is insane!

But god, it was so much fun. Besides, I was never going to see this guy again. And he spent so much money on me just for a little fun. The least I could do was give him a wild memory to take with him.

"What if we cum together?" he panted as he gently put another bit of desert into my mouth, than one more into his own.

We had been going at it for a few minutes, and the dessert was almost gone. I scooped the last before the last bite and fed it to Jack and licked my lips temptingly at him. "You mean, at the very same time?" I sighed back.

He nodded.

"Then you can take me into the men's room and fuck me." I moaned.

"What?" he moaned. "Say again?"

"Make me cum with you, and you can fuck me." I hissed again. "Come on, Jack. Make me cum."

As expected, that was just a little too much for the poor old guy. He shuddered, keeping himself quiet, but his subtle convulsion was such a thrill. I had cum dribbling out over my hand, and I still kept pumping until it stopped.

"Looks like I win." I purred. "I get the last piece."

He panted, took a long, deep breath and groaned it out again. "Damn..." he gasped. "I was really hoping for a tie."

"Well, I have to get going so... feed me my reward." I said. "Remember, no utensils."

He sat there a moment, and I could just see the thoughts churning around in his head. No utensils. Feed the pretty bride. No utensils. Then, I saw the light bulb go on, and he took that last bite on his fingers, and smeared it all over his waning erection.

"Good boy." I purred, took one last look around, then said "Keep an eye out," and bent over his lap to suck that cum and tiramisu covered cock into my willing mouth. I sucked him all the way in, swirling my tongue and mingling the sweet coffee cream with salty, man cream, and I found I sort of liked that combination. I bobbed and licked and tickled until I couldn't taste anything anymore. I was quick.

I sat up again, used his table napkin to clean his cum from my hand, and dropped it over our finished dessert. I winked at him, then licked my black-cherry-colored lips of the remaining evidence, checked that I hadn't gotten anything on my dress, took out my portable compact, checked my makeup, and gave Jack a big grin. "I have a party in my honor to get to, Jack." I said, and gave him a deep, long, tongue teasing kiss that still tasted of coffee and his own cum. I guess he didn't mind. As he reached for me, his hand slid into my dress, and he cupped my bare breast the whole kiss long.

"Thank you for dinner... and especially dessert." I giggled and hurried off.

I could hardly wait to tell Paula!

"In the fucking restaurant?" she rolled her eyes at me as she ran her hands all over my naked body. The desert air dries you out quickly, so she insisted on applying lots of body lotion. I was certainly enjoying the treatment. "You, miss, are out of control." She sighed.

"Nobody saw anything." I protested. "I had his cock in my mouth for like... thirty seconds tops. It was quick. Besides, if you could have seen his face after, it was just soooo worth it!" I turned for her to do my back. "Do the girls know about the strippers?"

"Yes, but they don't know that you know, so act surprised." She giggled. "I just wish we could have afforded one of the more expensive groups." She adjusted the drape of my little party dress, playfully tucking my exposed tits back under the loose-fitting top.

"Oh, come on." I cajoled her. "The Four Alarms are cute! I know you like Harry the Hose."

"True." She sighed. "And Dwane the Rock-Hard Johnson." She giggled. "Someone really needs to find these guys better stage names." She made a smoochy face at me, and I mimicked her so she could touch up my dark cherry lipstick. "You still sure about getting frisky with these guys?"

I sighed and shrugged. "Not really... and at the same time, a resounding Yes!" I laughed nervously. "I don't know. Maybe I'll just let them shake their things a bit. I'm sure some of the girls will be happy to indulge a bit. I could just watch if..."

A shriek of screaming ladies announced that the strippers had arrived, and I could hear a booming voice through the bedroom door. "Did someone call the fire department?"

"That's your queue!" Paula said excitedly. "Play it however you want." She started pushing me toward the door. "I'll back you up."

She opened the door and gave me a little shove into the room.

The tall, swarthy looking one I liked in the pictures was just turning on their boombox, as he started to say, "We heard there's a smokin' hot bride in..." He blinked at me, and I felt a flutter in my belly. "Holy shit!" he gawked. "They weren't kidding!"

The other three guys all took a look at me, and I got a cheer from all four of them! I was pretty sure we were the ones who were supposed to be doing the cheering. The bump and grind music blared, and hard hats got tossed aside. In coordinated moves, they started stripping... and the girls were going insane for it.

Paula led me over to one of the two big lounge chairs, sat me in it, and the strippers all arrayed themselves right in front of me as they shed one item after another until I was aghast at the four very substantial bulges hidden behind the most tantalizingly tiny briefs with big firefighter badges printed on the front.

They split up, and danced around the room, letting all the girls have a good look, and a good feel if they wanted... and they ALL wanted. A pair of them passed close behind me, and I heard one say to the other just loud enough to overcome the cheers and music, "Shit! They're all fuckin' hot!"

I was so mesmerized by the smooth, dark skin of their one black guy bumping his hips just inches from my adoring eyes that I hadn't noticed what else was happening. A sudden cheer made me look, and I saw Stacy with her little hand wrapped around my tawny skinned beauty's erect cock. Oh, that cock looked really tasty. Big, but not too big, a nice girth, and dark with rippling veins.

"Want to see?" I heard a voice say, and Rock-Hard Johnson was tugging the front of his jockeys down just a bit, enough to see the very tip of his cock.

I nodded, and he yanked them up again, wagging his finger at me like I was a naughty girl. He started to dance away, then backed up and danced up to me again. "Want to see?" he said again.

I nodded more eagerly, and he pulled up, wagged his finger again, and spun around. I gave his ass a smack, making him laugh.

He repeated the same thing again, dancing up to me. "Want to see?"

"Yes!" I shouted, and he pulled. The tiny briefs seemed to just vanish, and a cock that would rival even my Steve's wonderful manhood sprang out at me. Long, thick, black, and just... Wow! I cheered along with Paula and two other girls nearby, and he bounced that marvelous length of hard monster in time with the music.

I was dancing along with him in my chair, just gyrating and laughing while enjoying the show. Then, one by one, the other three Alarms gathered around, until I was surrounded by four magnificent specimens of manhood, with me bopping along with those bouncing cocks! Holy hell!

"Time to put out this fire!" My dark skinned lovely said, and produced a tall can labeled 'Fire Extinguisher', shook it, and covered his long slab of cock in whipped cream! He stepped in front of me, twitched a finger at me, and bounced that sweet cream covered length toward my waiting mouth.

It felt like the world was just waiting for me... like everything paused as I tried to decide what to do. I tried to imagine what Steve might be doing with the strippers at his party, and what he expected of me here in Vegas with all my girls. He basically told me to do it. To have fun. To touch, and tease, and play, and suck, and yes... even fuck if I really wanted to. I knew all that. But now, with this cock from my fantasies inches away, I froze.