Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 07

Story Info
Barbie works as an escort for her husband and his boss.
12.5k words
4.5
6.5k
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

After a honeymoon that would make Lady Chatterley blush, we resumed our more or less normal lives. Steve suggested that, now that we were married and I no longer needed the money, I could quit dancing all together. But I liked it. The girls, the dancing, the hungry eyes of the patrons; it was fun. And even if I wasn't making a ton of money, it paid pretty well.

It had become harder though. Steve worked late most nights, and the weekends were the only time we had together for more than an hour or two. So, reluctantly, I only danced a couple nights a week. Paula and I both missed being on stage together, but we were still besties and spent time together offstage.

I knew the day was coming when Steve would have his boss, Larry over at his place in the Hamptons. Compared to Larry's place, it was a garage, but I loved it. Great views, a nice little pool and hot tub, and a mostly private back patio where I could sunbathe in the nude, weather permitting. We were approaching winter on Long Island, so the bikini was relegated to hot tub duty only.

My love came home one night, said Larry would be joining us for dinner that Friday, and that I should clear my schedule. I felt guilty that I still hadn't told him what Larry did to me in his hot tub at that pool party we attended. I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't done my wriggling about on his lap, Larry's erect cock would have found a way inside me. Steve arrived just in time to stop it before he shifted me over that last inch to penetrate me.

Steve sent me shopping for a new dress to wear when Larry visited us and told me to make it sexy as hell. Oh boy. Well, sexy I can do, but Steve likes insanely sexy. His choice of bikinis for me confirmed that. But I confess, I love when Steve plays dress up with me. I like to tease him that he plays with his Barbie Doll more than most girls play with theirs, but he agrees... proudly!

We spent most weeknights in his Manhattan apartment because it was a short commute for him. So, when I rolled out of bed that Wednesday morning, I found that he'd gone to work but left me a little love note on the dining table, along with the one-hundred dollar gift card Roger gave me at the adult fashion store.

Take a cab and save the receipt. Let Roger help you find something. Have fun! Love you!

Let Roger help me? The one who felt me up and practically finger fucked me right there in the store with Steve helping? Oh, Steve honey. You are so damned naughty. Well, I did love most everything in that store. Really hot outfits and accessories. I suppose letting Roger grope me a little would be alright. Oh, who was I kidding. It would be hot! He was rather cute, and Steve told me to have fun. I was blushing already.

I got a cab and as the place was just outside the city, it wasn't terribly expensive. I saved the receipt as requested (Steve actually expensed it) and found the store mostly empty. Roger saw me from behind the register, and his face lit up. Two other customers were over in the lingerie section oo'ing and ah'ing over their sexy selection.

I made my way to the micro dress section and started going through the racks to find something cute. Well, cute like a hooker based on my choices. I was pretty sure Steve would approve.

I had picked out five in my size, or close to it, when Roger finally finished with the other couple, and joined me.

"Hello again, miss." He grinned, obviously recognizing me.

"Misses." I said and wiggled my wedding band on my finger.

"Really! Congratulations." He said, though I could see his smile falter a bit. Oh, damn it. Before I walked into the place, I was determined to just find something sexy, maybe flirt a little, even allow a little groping, and just leave. I wasn't going to tease Roger or let him try anything with me. Just bag it and drag it, as Steve says. Now that I saw his hesitance, I wanted him to hit on me. What the hell, Barbie?!

"I see you've got a few to try on." He smiled. "You know where the dressing rooms are." He nodded in that direction.

"Would you come with me?" I asked, and I felt the color fill my cheeks. "I umm... might need some help with zippers and things."

His grin widened, and I could tell he was hopeful again. Oh, Barbie! Don't do anything stupid!

I went into the dressing room with my selection and looked over the first one. I had chosen styles that would leave most of me exposed. I knew that's what Steve would want. But based on what I was seeing, I would be without a bra for every one of them. I took it off and tucked it into my bag.

The first was a stretchy red number with a built in bustier that lifted my breasts and created a nice bit of cleavage. I fit like a glove... in that it took a lot of wriggling and tugging to make it cover where it was supposed to.

I stepped out of the dressing room to find Roger waiting. The way his jaw hung open reminded me of the first time I shopped here with Steve. He had the same stunned expression when I came out in bikinis. He came over and seemed much more at ease and comfortable with me this time. His hands turned me around slowly and took advantage of the tight dress to let his fingers graze over my breast and ass as he checked me out from every angle.

"That looks great." He gawked. "Very sexy."

"Thanks." I cooed, "but how's the dress?"

We shared a laugh, and he nodded. "The dress ain't bad either."

I posed for the mirror a bit, taking note of what I liked and what I didn't, then went back into the dressing room for the next. More wiggling and tugging and I came out in a little pink dress that hugged my hips and ass tightly, had crisscross straps around my otherwise bare back, and a looser top. I let Roger have a look, but I already knew this wasn't the one. It was hot, but I didn't much like the color or the top which covered too much.

The third was a blue and white one, supper snug and stretchy, but with a zipper up the back. I slid into it, pulled the zip up enough to keep it from falling off, then stepped out again. Roger looked curiously at the poorly fitting dress, until I turned to show my bare back. The snug sides had unseemly bumps with my panties, so I had put them in my bag with my bra. The zipper was so low, you could see the top of the cleft of my rear.

"Would you help me with the zipper?" I said and moved my hair out of the way.

I felt his hand fumble with the zip a moment, then he grabbed the bottom hem of the skirt in the back and tugged to make the rest lay flat. His hand was right up against my bare ass, and I shivered from the unexpected contact. He pressed the back of his hand more firmly against me and ever so slowly started to zip me up.

I could help it. Teasing sort of comes naturally to me. Especially when who I'm teasing is so darned cute! Even before I realized I was doing it, I had leaned forward a bit and arched back, lifting my ass under his hand. He took that for encouragement, which I guess it was in a way, and switched hands... now cupping his fingers under my rear as he held the dress and resumed zipping me. His middle finger felt like it was lass than an inch from my hairless pussy. Shit, Barbie! Stop being so fucking obvious!

The zip reached the top, and I looked back at him over my shoulder. "Thanks." I sighed and turned away from his hands slowly. Once again, I checked out my reflection, tugging and wiggling to make it lay properly over my curves.

The next was a cute little thing in yellow knit that was snug around the hips and waist but had a short fairing skirt and a plunging neckline, and all of it had the lace mesh that showed off a bit of what was underneath. I was definitely getting that one, but I wanted to try the others.

The last one was another of those that required assistance, and just looking at it in the dressing room made me horny. Tight fitting, stretchy, and semi-transparent! In the right lighting, I could just make out the darker rings of areola around my nipples, and that wasn't the best part. The top was a tease in and of itself. Low cut, shelf style top with adjustable straps that could open more or less of the front, like two cutouts for my generous breasts.

Again, I stepped out to find Roger waiting, his eyes drinking in the sight of me in the dress that wasn't quite covering everything. "Zip me again?" I asked in my shy voice.

He came over and was much bolder this time. Standing behind me, his hands smoothed over my back in pretense of aligning the shoulder straps, then slid around to the front where he slipped his hands under the shelf top and lifted my tits to settle them in the cups. He slid his palms along my sides, down to my hips, and tugged the bottom of the skirt down to cover my ass. Then, as before, he started to very slowly zip me up, one hand on the zipper, the other cupping my ass and holding the hem with his thumb. He was getting more forceful every time the zip supposedly got stuck, tugging harder on the hem which made his hand slide closer to my pussy.

When that was done, he moved up close behind me again, and reached around to my breasts, carefully tightening the adjustable straps that lifted my tits and pulled the sides over.

"Too tight." I cooed, my voice just a hush. "I umm... want to show a little more cleavage."

"Hmm... good idea." Roger agreed eagerly, and his hands went to work again. He came around in front of me, took hold of the scooping neckline with the back of his hand down my top and brushing firmly against my breast. I was so turned on, my nipples felt stiff as bullets. He tugged and rubbed and teased until the top just barely covered my hard tip. Then he switched hands and did the same to the other side.

"There." He grinned down at me. "Showing enough?"

I nodded, feeling like my voice had gone.

"And this?" he reached around and cupped his hand under my ass again. In this position it was like we were holding one another. "Not too short?" His hand gripped one firm cheek and gave a nice squeeze.

"It is a little short." I admitted. "But it stretches. Can you... tug it down a little more?"

We spent about five minutes with him 'adjusting' my dress as he played with me. His fingers found their way to my bald sex to give me a little rub, and he tugged the top down too far, letting my breasts pop out a few times. We kept up the game until the bell at the door rang, and he had to stop.

"I'll umm... get dressed." I giggled. "I mean, in my other clothes."

He playfully gave my ass a little pat on my way and went to greet the new customers.

I chose the little yellow knit dress and the black one we were playing with. Either would make Steve happy, though I was pretty sure they'd been too revealing to wear for dinner with Larry. So, before I left the dressing rooms, I tried on a short cocktail dress that looked a bit less risqué, and matching shoes.

By the time Roger met me at the resister, the other customers were busy shopping and all the way on the other side of the store with the accessories.

"These three, and the shoes." I told him, and he rang them up. "Will you need any adjusting?" he asked hopefully. "I could give you a fitting and have them tailored."

"Mmm, tempting." I purred. "Maybe next time."

He finished bagging everything, then dropped another one-hundred-dollar gift card in and flashed me a smile. "I hope you come back... very soon."

"Oh, I'll be back." I nodded. "Your lingerie section looks amazing. Maybe you can help me pick out something for my husband to enjoy."

He smiled brighter. "I'd be glad to help you pick out something." He said and gave me a not-so-subtle wink. "Anytime."

"I'm going to take you up on that." I winked back and left with a finger fluttering wave.

Friday arrived, and I woke up in our Hampton house alone again. I put on my short robe and wandered my way down to the kitchen. Leaning against the coffee maker was another little love note from Steve.

I can't wait to see what you picked out for tonight's dinner. Love you.

I got a mischievous idea and decided to have a little fun with it. Coffee, breakfast, a shower, and I spent about an hour fixing my hair and applying makeup. Then I put on the little party dress I had picked out and took a picture of my reflection to send to Steve.

He texted me back a few minutes later.

Very nice. Anything more daring than that?

I giggled and changed into the knit dress with the frilly skirt. I took a few more pics. One I had some fun with and lifted the back of the skirt so he could see my thong.

Wow! I like that one. Any more?

God, I was having fun with this. I might have to do this more often. I took my time with the really slutty one, removing my panties and adjusting all the straps to make it just barely cover me. The zip is easier with help, but I'm pretty flexible. I zipped up, did more adjusting, and feeling very sexy and playful, I lifted the hem until it showed a little of my pussy. Then I took a few pics, from the front, the side, and the back.

I sent them and waited again. It was nearly an hour before I got his reply, and I was still doing things around the house in that skimpy little dress. Finally, my phone buzzed.

We like that one! So sexy! Wear it tonight.

We? Wait a minute. I texted back.

Who's we?

Me and Larry. And a couple of the partners and junior partners. On the road now. Can't chat. Home around seven.

Wait a fucking minute! Did he just show my pics to a bunch of lawyers in a meeting?

You didn't show everyone, did you?

I waited, but no reply came for the rest of the day. The whole time, I was wondering if he showed my pics to his colleges, or was he just teasing? He was perfectly in character to do either.

I left the dress on. It was hard enough to get on and adjust the first time. Around six, I touched up my hair and makeup, put on my strappy shoes to match, and finished with the sides I was going to serve with the steaks Steve would grill. I wasn't bad on the grill, but he enjoyed it, so I left that part to him.

Shortly after seven, Steve's BMW rolled up into the driveway, followed by a Lexus I assumed correctly to belong to Larry. I met them at the door in that sexy dress and got a whistle of appreciation from both.

"Hi babe!" Steve smiled and pulled me close for a kiss, his hand sliding down to grab my ass. I had to tug it back down when he was done and gave a bashful smile to Larry. "Welcome." I said. "Can I get you a glass of wine while we wait for Steve to grill the steaks?"

He nodded and handed me a bottle. "I'll take a glass of this." He grinned. "My goodness, Barbie. You look more lovely every time I see you."

I blushed a smile back. "Oh, Thank you, Mister Peirce."

"Please! Larry!" he insisted.

I poured us all a glass of his really delicious red wine, and we went to the living room while Steve got busy with the grill in his suit, which I thought looked a little comical.

Larry and I talked casually for a little while about my dancing and what was for dinner, then he smiled and looked me up and down more openly. "When Steve showed me that dress, I thought it was... shorter."

I felt my face glow again. "Oh god. Umm..." I gave a nervous laugh. "I was just umm... being playful, I guess."

"Well, playful is one word for it." He grinned. "You are a remarkably sexy woman, Barbie. I can see why Steve is so enamored with you."

I had to snicker a little. "I'm rilly, rilly smart too. I can even read and write and do maths and stuffs!"

He laughed. "Oh, I wasn't implying your looks are all he fell for. No, I'm well aware that you are much more than... well, I would say a pretty face, but that would be woefully inadequate. More than just a goddess on earth, I suppose?"

I giggled. "Wow. Thank you, Larry. That's very sweet."

The conversation continued with his occasional compliment and lots of his looks drifting down from my eyes to the rest of me, until Steve announced that the steaks were ready.

It was a lovely dinner, and we had a very lively conversation. Every time I got up for one reason or another, I had to keep tugging my dress back down over my ass. And Larry seemed to be trying harder and harder to get a look before I did. Steve seemed to notice and waggled a brow at me. Did he want me to show off more?

The next time I got up to bring cake and cordials for dessert, I pointedly 'forgot' to tug my dress back down until I walked around the table and into the kitchen. I looked back quickly and saw both of them staring, and Steve grinning with that fiendish smile. He liked that.

We finished and I started clearing the table as they retreated to the living room and talked while watching me. I felt very much the trophy wife showing off for my husband, but I actually kind of liked it. Steve clearly liked when men lusted for me, and this was getting him turned on. I could expect a wonderful bit of love making later!

I took my little cordial to the living room to join them, and Larry brazenly held out a hand to me. I thought he would guide me to sit next to him, but before I could fully understand what he was up to, he turned me, and sat me on his lap.

"Oh! Umm... Larry?" I stammered when he landed me on top of him, and I could feel my dress sliding up too high.

"We were just discussing the meeting we were in when you sent me your pics." Steve said before I could really protest. "I think I have a good chance to seal this deal and get another great contract for the firm."

"And another hefty commission for you!" Larry added, and his hand came up to pet my barely covered ass.

"Oh yeah. And that." Steve snickered.

They started discussing some of the legalize regarding the client, none of which I understood. All the while, Larry got bolder with his hands, caressing and patting my rear as I wriggled uneasily on his lap. It was both humiliating... and exciting. I could feel my heart racing as I got fondled right in front of my husband. But the stress was building too fast. I made some excuse about needing to check that I turned off the oven, and escaped Larry clutches for a moment.

I retreated to the kitchen for a few minutes, made a little noise to make like I was doing what I said I would, then came back and quickly sat myself on Steve's lap before Larry could claim me again.

They hashed around ideas on how to proceed with the big client, and it seemed they had some differing opinions on some points. All the while Steve picked up where Larry left off, grabbing and caressing my rear as he shifted me about on his lap, making my dress ride up higher and higher.

"Well, clearly we have more to discuss." Larry sighed.

"Would you like to continue another time?" Steve asked, and I was hopeful. If Larry left, I'd get Steve to myself for hours and he could relieve all this sexual tension they filled me with during their fondling.

"We're running out of time." Larry smirked. "This can't wait."

Steve shrugged. "Well... Barbie and I often have martinis in the hot tub after dinner on Fridays. You're welcome to join us."

I blinked at Steve with wide, alarmed eyes. We did enjoy martinis on Fridays lately. But the hot tub? We hot tubbed in the nude, like we did at Larry's. Uh oh...

"That sounds perfect." Larry nodded.

"Great." Steve got up with me in his arms and set me down. "Why don't you take Larry out back. I'll go fix us drinks."

"Of course." I croaked a little nervously. "I'll just run upstairs and put on a bathing suit. Won't be a minute."

"Oh, that wouldn't be right." Steve protested with another of his wicked little smiles. "Larry has no bathing suit, so he'll be naked. We shouldn't make him uncomfortable, right?"

With hardly a pause, Larry took me by the arm and escorted me out to the back patio and examined the tub controls. He figured out how to open the retractable cover and turned on the lights and jets.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers