Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit! Did I just blow it for Steve? But he couldn't expect me to let some stranger and his boss gangbang me in a strip club!

"Barbie Doll." Steve came toward me, slowly, but with that hunter look in his eyes. "I don't think Marko got a good look at how talented you are." He said. "Show him your blowjob skills." He waggled his massive cock at me and lifted a brow. "Once he sees how good you are at it, he might change his mind."

He wanted me to give a demonstration of my deepthroat skills. Well... okay I guess. If it will get me out of being gangbanged, maybe I could.

I got down on my knees, and let Steve turn me so Marko could watch, then he stuffed his cock in my mouth. I couldn't help but moan as he slid that thick head in, his hard shaft filling my mouth. I just love giving my husband head. I gulped on him, took a breath, and guided all ten inches of his stiff length right down my throat, and held him there, massaging him with my tongue.

Marko made another swear and moved closer. "This I never see before!" he gasped. "Come here! Do that to me!"

He stood beside Steve, and I had my lover pull out, turn me toward Marko, and I gulped in his seven or so inches with ease. I was made to bob up and down his length for a few minutes, then Larry turned me his way, and I had to keep going. Steve did the same, then backed away, letting Marko and Larry take turns with my mouth.

I was so absorbed in trying to make Marko and Larry cum, I lost track of Steve. Then I felt his hand under me, parting my pussy lips and rubbing a deft finger expertly over my yearning clit. I yelped, moaned, and my little bunny sounds started as I was shot right into a climax.

Marko took my mouth again and started fucking my throat like mad. Damn it! I love when they get more forceful! I came again and I think my convulsions and squeaks set Marko off. He gushed bitter cum into my mouth, but I was committed. I took his whole load, sucked every drop out of him I could get, looked up at him and Larry, and swallowed loudly.

"You're not done!" Larry growled and shoved his length back into my mouth. Marko left my line of sight, then Steve reappeared, and now Marko was finger fucking me, three digits ramming frantically into my soaked sex. It felt like more than even my Steve's massive cock! My cries and strangled screams only seemed to spur them on.

Larry pulled out and shot a blast of cum onto my face, then stuffed his cock back into my mouth to be milked and sucked clean. Steve grinned down at me, cupped my chin, and gave me that dangerous grin. "Open wide, Barbie Doll." He demanded.

I opened my mouth for him, and he throat fucked me while Marko and Larry both played with my pussy. One got a wet finger out and stabbed it into my ass, and I came again. Steve lasted a few more minutes, then pulled out and aimed his orgasm right at my breasts. His salty cream decorated me, and I was still panting and moaning at the two sets of hands finger fucking me like crazy. They parted my pussy lips, stabbed in and out, stroked over my clit, finger fucked my ass. It was overwhelming. I fell forward, my arms on the ground, head on my arms, and hips up in the air, letting them use me as their sex doll.

When I finally came a fourth time, filling the little private room with shrieks, cries, moans, and bunny sounds, Larry said something I didn't quite catch, then Steve replied, and those tormenting fingers finally stopped, leaving my tingling pussy alone. I lay there, my ass still raised, whimpering with every breath. Then a low chuckle.

"Yes, you are right." Marko rumbled. "Best blowjob I ever have." A hard hand came smacking down with a resounding crack as he spanked my ass. I yelped at the sting, then made a lusty moan I hardly recognized as my own. My little slutty voice cried out in my head, The other side! Spank the other side, please!

"Is agreement." He nodded. "Contract is still yours." He knelt next to me on the floor, and his big hand caressed over the smack he just gave me, soothing the sting a bit. "Yes, very good." He grinned down at me. "Your husband is very lucky man." He nodded.

I looked up to see Steve watching, and he gave me a smile and nodded in agreement. Another sharp spank, and I squealed in pained delight, making my lover grin all the more.

They let me clean up with cocktail napkins, put my dress back on, and we left, piling back into the limo. Marko spent the whole time feeling me up and making me stroke his cock standing out of his pants until we pulled off to the side of the road.

"This is your stop, Barbie Doll." Larry announced, and I looked out the window to see Central Park and recognized the landmarks. Our apartment building was just across the street from there. "Tell your husband the meeting was a success thanks to your help."

"Yes, good job, Misses Barbie Doll." Marko laughed. "Very good job. Very good blowjob!" He patted my ass and Steve got up to let me out.

"Give me just a minute, Mister Pierce." Steve said and closed the car door. He stood before me, and all I wanted him to do was wrap me up in his arms and hold me. "You alright?" He asked.

I nodded and lifted a reassuring smile to his worried face. "Yes." I sighed. "I'm fine. It was more than I thought would happen. A lot more. But I'm okay."

He nodded. "I'm sorry. If you didn't, we'd have lost that deal. I had to push you a bit."

"A bit!" I giggled. "Darling, we went from arm candy to a strip tease, lap dances, and a blowbang in a matter of minutes."

"I know." He said, moving closer to make me keep my voice down. "And you were magnificent through all of it. Truly."

I smirked, but a smile slowly crept into my face. "Really?"

He nodded. "That was a multi-million-dollar blowjob, baby."

"Multi-mill..." I gasped. "Seriously?"

He nodded. "And my commission on this is going to be ridiculous. Prepare to be spoiled beyond belief!"

I grinned up at him, and almost jumped into his arms.

"We'll spend the night here and go back home tomorrow. Okay?" he said.

"Okay." I sighed. "God, I want to kiss you so much right now."

He nodded. "Go on and get comfortable. I'll just close up this deal with Larry and Marko, then I'll come back."

"Hurry. I need you to give me a multi-million-dollar orgasm!" I winked at him and started for the crosswalk with a parting kiss in the wind.