Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go!" he grinned. "Now, let me help you with this." He came over with that sly grin and got behind me. His hands went to work moving my long blonde hair aside to get at the zipper down my back.

"Umm, Mister Pier... I mean, Larry?" I said nervously.

"Hmm?"

"Umm... I never told Steve about... umm... about your hot tub." I said quietly.

"Really?" he said, still lowering that zip slowly. "Why not?"

"I'm going to. I just... never got around to it." I insisted.

"Curious." He mused. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Well, because I want to be the one to tell him." I said quickly. "Please, don't mention it, okay?"

He finished unzipping me, and started to glide his hands over my shoulders, pushing the shoulder straps of my dress off and letting it fall around my hips. As soon as my bare tits were exposed to the cool evening air, my nipples were at full attention. "I have a better idea." He growled eagerly. "Rather than telling him about it, let's just do it again where he can see." He said. "It's a small tub. You can sit on my lap again."

I felt a tremor shiver up my body, and it wasn't from the chill in the air. "I don't know." I replied softly. "I'm not sure that would be..."

"Or we can just let it slip in the conversation that you sat on my cock in my hot tub while he wasn't looking."

I cast an accusative look over my shoulder at him. "That's mean." I hissed.

"It's the truth." He smiled back, and slid his hands down over my hips, and my dress fell to the floor. He stepped back at arm's length, still holding my hips, and grinned. "No panties." He smiled. "I suspected as much."

I felt so exposed and vulnerable, his eyes roaming all over my body. Why in the hell did it get me excited? Being naked outside was always a little exciting for me. There was always the chance someone might see. But standing there in front of my husband's boss in the nude? That was frighteningly erotic. Oh, Barbie... I know you like this, but be careful!

He enjoyed the show as I bent over to remove my shoes, giving him a long look at my rear and pussy while he removed his suit and carefully folded it neatly. I waded into the hot water, hissing and squeaking as my skin got used to the scalding heat. Before I could submerge, Larry finished undressing, and waded in behind me. He quickly sat and waggled a brow at me. "Have a seat." He grinned and patted his lap.

"Good idea." Steve said as he approached with three martini glasses and a shaker full of martini. "It's a two-seater so that would let us all fit."

I was about to suggest that we could squeeze in, or I could sit on Steve's lap instead, but Larry took my hand and pulled me down onto his lap... and holy shit, he was fully erect! I endured that for half my drink, feeling his hands groping my rear, his cock poking hopefully at my pussy as I wriggled around trying to keep him from fucking me.

Thankfully the jets turned off, and I jumped up to turn them back on. Being seen naked was preferable to being sexually tormented on Larry's lap some more. I then quickly settled myself on Steve's lap, seeking solace. Not so much, it turned out.

Once I settled on his lap, Steve was fondling me too, and more openly, cupping my tits and wiggling me about on his lap. He turned me to lay back against his chest, and his feet hooked inside my ankles and started to open my legs.

"Baby, no." I begged in soft whispers at his ear. "Not now. Not like this, in front of him."

He lifted me a little, and when he let me down again, the thick head of his cock parted my lips and about three inches of his cock slipped into my pussy. I made a little bunny squeak, and louder than I wanted. Larry, sitting across from me and watching intently, grinned knowingly. I could see from his expression; he knew my husband was fucking me.

The slow bouncing in the water made Steve's stiff length push a little deeper. Even in the hot water, my pussy was so slick with love juices, he was going deeper easily. My efforts to not show it were failing, and I knew Larry was enjoying the show as he watched my heaving breasts above the water.

They talked about the business deal the whole time, and my pussy was crying out for more. I wanted to just tell Larry to get the fuck out of there and let Steve ravage me. It was driving me insane.

Suddenly Steve lifted me off his cock, and I made a sad little moan as he pulled out of me.

"Excuse me a moment, Larry." He said and got up with me. "Bathroom break." He grinned, gave me a little kiss, took me by the hand, and gently guided me over to Larry. "Keep Larry company while I'm gone." He said, and Larry took over, pulling me down to sit on his lap again.

"Be right back." He grinned and got out... leaving me alone on his boss's naked cock.

"I'd call that permission." Larry said, and he shifted me about on his lap.

"No, wait. I don't think he expects that I would..."

He turned me with more strength than I thought an older guy like him would have, and sat me with my back against his chest, my legs draped over his, and he pulled them open with his knees like Steve had done with his feet.

"No! Really! I can't. Not like this! Steve didn't... Oh Shit!" I gasped as Larry cock found my pussy and I got pulled down onto him. It was happening! I was being fucked by my husband's boss! His hands took over my breasts, kneading them and tweaking my hard tips as he started thrusting up into me.

I didn't want to enjoy it. I wanted to scream and make him stop. But I found myself grinding my hips down on him. My moan escaped me before I could stop myself, and he snickered at me.

"The hot water isn't helping." he growled in my ear.

"No." I agreed. My slippery love juices were being washed away as quickly as I could make them.

In an instant, I was on my feet, bending over with my hands on the side of the hot tub as Larry took my hips in his hands and started fucking me for real! I really didn't want to enjoy it as much as I did. A little part of me still urged me to stop. To get out and run to our bedroom. The other part of me made me push my hips back at him to get more of his length inside me.

I don't know how long he fucked me like that, but it couldn't have been very long. I opened my eyes at a sound and saw Steve coming toward us. I thought he might stop it, saying something like 'This was fun Let's call it a night', or even 'Hey! Who said you could fuck my wife?!' but he said nothing at all. He got down on the tiles by the tub, and slid himself between my supporting arms, his cock rising up toward me.

That's what he wanted? He wanted me to give him head while his boss fucked me? Really? I looked up at his lustful, eager gaze, and I saw that increasingly familiar look of cruel sexuality. He took a big fistful of my thick blonde hair and pushed my mouth down onto him, making me gulp in half his length on the first thrust.

They used me like that for a while, one fucking my pussy while the other fucked my mouth, switching sides at times to keep from cumming too soon. We did it a couple times in the hot tub, then they took me to the bedroom and did it some more. It turned out, Larry loved to pull my hair, which my submissive side really enjoyed! He rode me hard while Steve just watched for a bit. I took Larry's first load of cum in my pussy and I came with him, my squeaks and squeals making him laugh. Then Steve took his place and did the same.

I got Larry to cum twice that night, and he was stunned he had it in him. My guess is, he hadn't cum more than once in a night for a long time. Steve came twice as well, but he was still almost hard toward the end.

After more than an hour they finished fucking me. I was laying there on the bed, wetness still running down my chest where Larry had cum on me his second time, more dripping from my pussy where Steve had added his spunk to Larry's, and they lay on either side of me, still touching my sensitive places as I squirmed and wriggled between them.

"Your wife is a fantastic fuck." Larry said harshly.

"Yeah, she is." Steve agreed. "Don't you just love the sounds she makes when she cums with a cock in her mouth?"

They both laughed and I felt so humiliated, so slutty, and I wanted them both to do it again. God, my submissive side absolutely loved this.

They left me there catching my breath and went downstairs where Larry got dressed and they made plans to meet again before Monday. A car drove away, and a few minutes later, Steve came back into the bedroom, still naked, and picked me up off the bed. We showered together, and he washed every inch of me, inside and out before taking me back to bed. It felt so nice to have his hands all over me again. When I get that turned on, it takes a while for me to cool down.

We lay together and he curled me up into his arms. I snuggled back into him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Larry almost fucked me in his hot tub at the pool party." I blurted without warning. I'm not sure why I thought that was the time to mention it. Maybe because I thought he'd be less likely to get upset since he just let Larry fuck me. Or maybe I just needed to get it out to end the secrecy. But I could feel Steve's body tense.

"He did?" he asked.

I nodded. "I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid of what you might say or do. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I nuzzled back into him again, hoping he wouldn't be too upset.

For a while, he just lay there, his hands lightly stroking my body. It felt lovely. Then he nuzzled my neck with a kiss, assuring me we were okay. I gave a grateful sigh and pulled his arms more tightly around me.

"Are you upset?" he asked.

I heaved another sigh. "Baby. You know I love when you play with me. I love being your Barbie Doll. And I even like it when you let others play with me too sometimes... but I don't want to do it all the time. Once in a while is fun. Too often is... risky."

"We don't do this very often." He protested.

I turned to lift an eyebrow at him. "Ozzie and Diane, Paula..."

"Hey! Paula was your idea." He fired back.

I nodded. "Fair enough. Then Andy and Maggie, Davy and Veronica, Ozzie again, now Larry. And that's not including the... bachelorette party. Baby, I love it. You know I do, but all that in, what... less than six months!?

"About seven," He said, "if you count the night we met."

I snickered and pulled him down to kiss. "I definitely count that." I sighed. "Fine. Then seven months. Seven, and I've sex with eleven people besides you. Don't you think that might be a few too many?"

He nuzzled me again but didn't answer right away. Finally, he rolled me toward him again and we shared another passionate kiss. "You're right." He pulled me closer which made me feel a little better. "Once in a while then."

I guess once in a while is a relative term. I probably could have been more specific. But not all things happen the way we expect them to.

About two weeks later, I was meeting Steve for lunch in the city. We did this about once a week, time permitting, and there was this terrific Mexican place near his office we really liked. I arrived, but Steve wasn't there yet. He might be busy, so I texted,

Still having lunch with me?

A few minutes later, he replied.

Problem. This has turned into a business lunch. Larry is coming with me.

I gulped. I just had sex with Larry a couple weeks ago. My memory of it still caused me a feeling of equal parts shame and arousal. I couldn't help but get nervous about how this would go.

I got us a table for three and settled in to wait.

Steve came through the doors with Larry close behind. That flush of embarrassment/excitement hit me harder than I anticipated. Larry grinned a lecherous smile at me, and I felt a flush of warmth run up my neck to my cheeks. God, he looked like he was hungry for me all over again.

Steve swept up to me and we shared a nice kiss before he took a seat. "Listen, love," he said in a hush. "Larry and I have some important business to discuss, so if you want to take off, that would be fine." He sounded worried, even a little scared.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Something is worse than wrong." Larry grumbled and sat beside me. "Boy Wonder here dropped the ball, and it might cost us a big contract."

"Hey! That's not fair!" I protested.

"No, it's alright babe." Steve sighed. "I didn't plan as well as I could."

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

Larry glared at him, then got up with his phone to let Steve explain while he made a couple calls.

Steve leaned closer and lowered his voice. "One of our clients from Europe," Steve started to explain, "and he expects certain... details in how we deal with him. Specific hours, some activities for the Big Apple nightlife, and, umm... his escort."

"You didn't get him an escort?" I frowned.

"No. I did," he said, "but she came down with something and can't attend. I called a few of our regulars, but all of them are either out of town or already booked." He huffed an angry laugh. "Now I have to do damage control and hope I don't lose the firm a big contract. Basically, he says if we can't accommodate his special requirements to do business, there are already several other firms he works with who would want the opportunity. We're talking big numbers here too, all for a damned four-hundred-dollar escort!"

"Shit." I gasped. "Okay. Umm... do your thing and keep me informed as best you can." I took my purse. "Will you be home at all tonight?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Probably." He frowned.

Larry stomped over and sat in a huff with us again. "What about Stacy from Accounting?" he asked in a hush. "You think she'd be willing to be arm candy for a night?"

"She's not cut out for this sort of thing! She'd run to HR screaming sexual harassment just for suggesting it." Steve scoffed. "Jessica in the IT department?"

"The redhead?" Larry smirked. "You know she's pregnant now, right?"

"Oh shit! Really?" Steve grumbled.

Larry rolled his eyes angrily at the ceiling. "Damn it! We'd better come up with something quick, because we have another meeting to get through, then dinner, and a club, and god knows what else."

"What's arm candy?" I asked.

They both looked over at me, and Larry blinked, then grinned. "Oh, well... it's basically like it sounds. Like eye candy. Arm candy hangs on the arm of the client and goes out with him for the night. Dinner, dancing, shows, whatever he has in mind."

"And this isn't a prostitute?" I asked.

Larry smiled and shook his head. "Not at all. Purely an escort."

I frowned. "And Steve just needs to get some girl for this client to go out with for a night. Yeah?"

Larry nodded eagerly. "That's all. We do that, and I think he's as good as in the bag for this new contract."

I looked over at Steve, and I knew he was on the same page as me. Larry too. Steve made a slow sigh as he frowned, then shrugged, letting me choose.

"Okay." I sighed back. "Tell him, umm... you have a girl but... umm, tell him this is purely escort work because she's married. Okay? Will Steve be there too?"

Larry lifted a brow. "I wasn't planning on it, but I suppose that can be arranged."

"Okay. Tell him the girl is married. Maybe tell him she's married to a junior partner too, but don't say who. And tell him this is purely escort work. Steve will be my... what do we call you?"

"Your chaperone?" Larry offered.

I shrugged. "Sure, I guess. Steve is my chaperone, and I'm just an escort. That's all. Would he go with that?"

Larry grinned wider and held up a finger. "One minute." He stepped away and dialed frantically on his cell.

"Barbie Doll." Steve said as he leaned closer. "Are you sure about this? I mean... even escorts get pawed at and stuff. And some are... sort of expected to do more."

"That's why I want this guy to know I'm married." I said. "But don't say to whom. Just say I'm the wife of a junior partner, and I need the extra money or something. And that you'll be there as a kind of chaperone and keep me safe and whatever, okay?"

He nodded. "You don't have to do this." He said again.

"If you don't get an escort, you're screwed, right?"

He frowned and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much."

I nodded firmly. "Then, I can do this." I sighed. "I've gone on blind dates before. It'll be like one of those. I'll look pretty, laugh at all his jokes, bat my eyes a lot and get my ass pinched a few times. No worries."

"You're fucking amazing." Steve gushed at me.

"So they tell me." I grinned up at him, leaned close for a kiss, and waited for Larry to get off the phone.

He came over, nodded a few times, made a few parting words, then hung up and sat with us again. "You just might be the silver bullet we needed." Larry grinned at me. "He's not only satisfied with the arrangement, but he actually likes the idea of an escort married to a junior partner. Even better, he said. In fact, he fucking loves the idea!"

"And Steve can come?" I asked.

He nodded. "I was bringing George, but you can come instead. I'm sure Marko won't mind."

"Marko is the client?" I asked.

He nodded. "Now, listen. I don't want to scare you, but you should know, Marko likes to visit strip clubs. But don't worry. Just be your delightful self. That great walk you use, sit on his lap a bit, laugh, be charming, all that stuff. You know."

I nodded. "Just another night at Yowzah." I sighed.

"That's it!" Larry agreed. "But, um... that outfit won't do."

"I have some things at our apartment uptown." I said.

"Something really sexy?" Larry asked hopefully.

"Well..." blushed my smile. "You saw the pictures I sent? How about the yellow knit one?"

Steve pulled out his phone, flipped through some pics, and showed Larry. I had no idea he still had those pics!

"Hmm, yes. That'll do."

"Okay." I got up and kissed my man goodbye. "Good luck." I purred at his ear.

I rushed out, still a little hungry, but determined to make this work for my husband. The cab took me uptown to our building, and I rushed up to our apartment and put on the naughty little outfit. I could probably wear panties under it, but I didn't have anything that wasn't easy to see through the mesh of the knitting. I left them out, bra too. Then I did my hair and makeup, really heavy on the smokey eye look, and checked myself in the mirror. Definitely arm candy! Shit! Maybe a little too much so.

You could easily make out some of my bare skin underneath the fine mesh of the knit material, especially around my breasts. From a distance, just a nice little sundress. Up close, much more. I debated some of my less revealing options, but I knew I'd disappoint if I didn't show up in something a little slutty.

I texted Steve,

Your Barbie is all Dolled up? Where do I go?

He replied in less than a minute.

Where are you now?

Apartment.

We'll come get you. Ten minutes.

I waited on the corner, and several cars slowed as they passed me. One even stopped and asked, "You working?"

I blushed and laughed. "No. Sorry. Just... waiting for my husband."

He laughed at that and drove away. Damn! Did I really look like a hooker?

A limo pulled up, and Steve got out of the back. "Wow!" he gasped. "You look great!"

I swept up to him, but he forestalled my kiss. "Let me introduce you to Marko Backus." He said and motioned for me to get in.

"Oh. Hi." I climbed in and scooted over to sit next to a real gruff looking man, likely in his young fifties, with a square chin, dark eyes, and perfectly groomed hair. His suit was what you'd expect, flawless and probably cost as much as some cars. A diamond on his pinky finger, cufflinks, and one gold earring. He looked like something right out of a spy novel. "Hello, Marko." I said in my sweetest innocent girl voice. "I'm Barbie."