Playing with Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama was quiet. Suddenly, I tasted blood, realizing I had been biting my lip during their exchange. I thought maybe it was a good time for me to pipe in.

Covering her hand with mine, I said, "Mama, I am worshipping God every day by being a good human being. That's what I believe. I talk to him and he talks back. And Michael here makes me an even better human being." I cover Michael's hand with my other, connecting the three of us.

"He living with you?" Funny she asked Michael instead of me.

"No, he's not. He came to my apartment after leaving your house and was very upset. I thought it would be best if he had some time on his own, figuring things out on his own. I talked to the owner and he's letting him stay in the empty room above the gym in exchange for helping out some. The gym members love Nate because he motivates them to work harder. He's got a bright light about him, as I said earlier."

There I saw it -- a flicker of respect across Mama's face towards Michael.

We talked a lil bit more and then I decided it was time to leave. One, I didn't want to push this first visit as feelings were still running a little high, and two, Daddy would be coming home soon. The three of us walked outside towards my truck, feeling lighter than we had at the start of the visit. But, we hadn't left quite soon enough. Daddy pulled up in his truck about the time we reached my truck.

Mama grabbed my hand and reassuringly squeezed it. We were silent as he opened his door, climbed out, and stared at us.

No one spoke for a few moments. Wanting him to make the first move, we waited until he finally walked towards us. He looked at Mama, then me, then finally Michael. His expression was unreadable to me.

Michael made the first move and took a step toward him, extending his hand, "Hello, Sir. I'm Michael."

Daddy stared him down for a minute, then slowly extended his hand, giving him what looked to be a very firm handshake. Based on Michael's flexed forearm, he responded with similar strength.

"Daddy," I said, nodding my head in acknowledgment of him.

"Nate." His jaw was set. No change in his feelings, I guessed.

Mama interrupted the awkwardness and thanked us for coming. Surprisingly, she sorta lunged at Michael and gave him a quick hug. I saw her whisper something in his ear to which he responded, "I promise."

She turned to me and hugged me tightly and we said we loved each other.

Michael told them it was nice to meet them and walked around to climb back in the truck. Daddy wasn't moving or talking so I opened my door to leave.

"Son-" Daddy said.

I turned back towards him but remained silent.

He stood there for a minute, then pointed to my front left tire. "That tire's lookin' a little low. Better keep an eye on it."

I smiled knowing that was his unemotional way of saying he still loved me.

"Thanks, Daddy," I said, then climbed into my truck and drove away.