Playing with Heat

Story Info
A hotwife is toyed with, and then gets her fill of heat.
2.4k words
4.02
22.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her cunt twitch, even as she feared. And she knew this wasn't going to end until they had had their fill.

The night had been exciting. She'd worn an oversized tee shirt and cotton shorts and nothing else, as her husband brought her out for dinner. The hotel they were having a staycation at was nicely located - quiet, but close to some nightspots and more importantly, a park. As they'd walked around after a simple dinner, she'd lifted her shirt under a streetlamp in the darkened park, and he'd sucked on her nipples, giving her the first of many orgasms that night. Halfway through the walk, he told her to give him her shorts. With a shudder, she stripped them off, and with every step, she felt herself getting slicker and slicker.

Her husband hadn't fucked her though, even as she would on occasion bend over, to show off her butt to him. Always that would end with him giving her a resounding spank, making her moan even as it hurt. With all that teasing, she was hoping to make him lose control and fuck her in public, without saying it. But he didn't, though his hands were never far from her cunt, even fingering her while she squirted over the pavement, thighs shaking with the intensity of her orgasm.

With some disappointment, she'd realized that the walk was ending, as they were reaching the hotel again. He refused to give her back her shorts though. The shirt was long enough to cover her upper thighs but she knew that if she just reached up, or bent over, just that bit, her butt would be on display. She tried not to tug her tee shirt down, but she felt really vulnerable. Her cunt felt so wet and yet cool, as the air-conditioning in the hotel lobby gently stroked her private areas. It didn't help that he kept pulling her close to him by the waist. It made the cloth ride up, and she felt sure everyone could see her nakedness. She was so afraid that the hotel staff would be coming by to throw them out for lewdness.

But the lift came without incident. The moment the doors closed, his hand cupped her mons, and fingers slid without any resistance into her, and she was coming, squealing, spraying. After a couple of strong orgasms, he released her, and they exited the lift. To her surprise, it wasn't their floor.

She looked at him questioningly, and he pointed to a sign. He wanted to check if the sauna was still open. Still tingling and itching, all she wanted was to be back in the room with his cock in her mouth. But she had no choice as he firmly led her to the sauna room, which was still open.

Towels were available outside for use, and he took two. She waited for him to pass her one, but instead, he took off his own shirt, and then tucked the towels under his arm. She protested, but he gently but firmly had her take off her only piece of clothing, and she was naked except for her sandals. With a pout, but with heart beating faster, she walked into the sauna room, leaving him to put the clothes into the little pigeonholes outside the door.

She stopped short as she went in though, and her first thought was to hide herself. The sauna was occupied, and she was totally unprepared to see two younger men, both nude, chatting casually to each other. Their bodies were well proportioned - not bodybuilders, but fit. And she couldn't stop her eyes from wandering to their cocks. Limp, they were meaty lengths, not huge, but definitely hefty. And even as she made that assessment, she caught herself and looked up.

To see them staring at her, eyebrows cocked.

She mumbled a hello, but something in her snapped. All that sexual tension, together with the things her husband had been talking to her about, her hotwifing experience, and the fact that there were two men now staring at her in the nude, came together in a flash. Instead of bringing her arms up to hide her nudity, she stood taller. Instead of wanting to shrink, she arched her back. Her breasts were not big, but they were perky, with dark nipples which had been diamond hard the whole night. Right now, they ached. Her husband had sucked on them a few times earlier, and she felt herself want to shove her breasts into the faces of these strangers.

Instead, she smiled, and said hi. She even essayed a little wave, before she sat down on the bench. The room was small, and everywhere was too close to sit near to these two gentlemen.

But before any further conversation could ensue, her husband walked in.

She didn't know how he would respond. And she kind of didn't care by now. She wanted cock, and she didn't know how to get it without just shouting it out. But when her husband smiled and shook hands with the young men, she was nonplussed. It felt ordinary. Like nude people walking in on one another was just another day at work. But somehow this casual-ness was making her even more slippery. Her sweat was trickling down between her breasts, and her thighs were trembling, not from any physical strain.

As her husband sat down next to her, he was chatting with the young men. Where were they from. How long were they in the country. Oh, we're from here, on staycation. And they were relaxing as well, stealing glances at her naked body. She felt shy again, but that warred with the horniness rampaging throughout her body. So she would steal glances in return. And through the heat of the sauna, and her sexual fog, she heard her husband ask. Have you both ever had sex with someone's wife before? Do you normally fuck without condoms, or with? Look at her, by the way. She's super horny and I think she'd love some attention - if you guys are okay with it.

She stared at their cocks now. She had been given permission after all. The cocks were rising now, both men with curved, long cocks, thick too. One of them was circumcised, the other not, and as they chatted, she watched them harden even more, proud young specimens of manhood. She licked her lips, and started to stroke her breasts. Cupping. Moaning. Tweaking and pulling on her own nipples in a parody of what she wanted done to them by two strangers and her jerk of a husband who hadn't fed her cock the way she'd wanted the whole night.

When they walked over, she had no strength to resist.

Her husband sat at the side, and she glanced at him only once, before one of the strangers firmly brought his arms around her body, cupping her butt, bringing her in for a bruising kiss. His mouth tasted of mint and smokiness, and she lost herself at once, as she kissed him back. His arousal was hot and hard against her belly, a brand against her flesh, and she reached down to test it. Hold it. She rubbed her hand around the cockhead that must be angry and taut, she couldn't see it, even as he moaned into her mouth. And she moaned in return because he felt so hot and hard and heavy in her hand. She was going to get fucked.

She was going to get fucked so much.

And then a second pair of arms circled her from behind. Hefting her breasts - not big, but still very feminine. Her husband was telling them, she had her tubes tied, they can choose where to come, and she came, squealing, as the stranger behind her rolled her nipples, her juices leaking out of her. Her core had gone beyond melting. The heat in the sauna was not helping either. She was leaning into both men, somehow, her breasts being held, a cock in one hand, a second hot length against her butt cheeks. And then the pressure behind her slackened, and now there was a solid length of hot, hard cock between her slick thighs. She moaned and rocked herself on it. Small orgasms seemed to electrify her entire body, as she lost herself in the sensual impossibility of what was happening.

And then they laid her down. And one of them opened her legs. She wanted cock. She wanted to be filled and stretched. Instead, a wet tongue lapped against her opening. Tense and sensitive as she was, she screamed, and as he lapped at her, she squirted, her release total and out of control. And while she writhed and arched, the young man between her legs continued to lick. It wasn't long before they realized how primed she was though.

So he stopped licking, and for a second or two, both men watched her pant, as she sinuously twisted her body, seeking relief for her extreme arousal. Her body was flushed, her eyes were glazed over, as she stared helplessly and hopelessly at them, no longer believing that she would get what she wanted. She mewled softly, and she seemed to have completely forgotten that she was a married woman. With kids who were away with her parents. A responsible mother of two.

And then they took pity on her. One of them - the licker - positioned himself over her, on the bench. The other stood over the bench, and lowered his cock to her lips. She seemed to float out of her haze to open her mouth instinctively to allow the cock in.

Instead, she gave a strangled cry, and threw her head back, as a long, hard length parted her folds, and slid slowly, inexorably into her, filling her, and she came, her hands clawing at the stranger's arms, as her sopping cunt finally received what she'd been begging for hours ago when she had been told to take off her shorts in public. And she came and came, the orgasms taking her breath away. When the first waves finally stopped, she could feel his cock deep inside her, stretching her, unfamiliar in its length and girth. It hurt a little, and yet she felt so much like a woman as it pulsed in her.

He started moving. Sliding out. And then in again. And as he picked up speed, she rode the waves of orgasm, feeling herself losing contact with reality. Her legs were wide open, and in between, when she could surface from her madness, she opened her mouth to lick the other cock, laving at the angry cockhead. She wanted that cock in her too, and her cries would occasionally be muffled by his insistent moving in her mouth.

She wanted their come. But before he came, the stranger in her pulled out. She looked down in shock and disappointment. His cock glistened with their combined juices, and the head was purple and slick. Why didn't he come?

The men changed positions. Then she understood why.

They took turns, always pausing when they were close to coming, taking turns on her. For that time, she felt like there was nothing but cock and orgasm, and she reveled in it. Now and then one of them would dip to suck her nipple into their mouth, and she would arch and give more of herself to them. She wanted to keep coming and coming, and yet she knew that her limit was close. She was getting tired, and the sauna was drawing too much from her.

They must have felt it too. They looked at each other, and then asked her if she was ready for them to come. Where she wanted them to come. Such gentlemen, she thought, as she panted, trying to recover.

She finally remembered her husband. And she stared at him, touching his own erection, as she told them to come inside her. To fill her with their seed. Give it to me.

And they did. The first man pounded into her, and then with a loud cry, his cock became even more rigid than before, and she squeezed him as she also came. His orgasm was loud, bellowing, releasing a fountain into her, spraying and filling her, while her orgasm was the strongest one yet. Arched back, eyes open but not seeing, she gasped soundlessly, only little noises escaping her as her whole body went rigid, accepting this stranger's seed into the depths of her womanhood. And then he was kissing her gently, and withdrawing to make space for his friend.

When the friend slipped into her, she came again. She had just been seeded by a man, and now another stranger was going to do it again. His cock was also hard and rigid, and he also released all his control, punishing her cunt while her legs opened wide, taking everything he wanted her to, receiving his cock again and again until everything became a tableau, him grunting instead of yelling, her unbelievingly taking yet another man's seed after a long, long night of fucking. And they were young men, who had not had sex for a while. She felt so much warmness fill her womb, all the way inside, where her husband could not reach. And that set off yet another wave of orgasm, while she could only cling on for dear life.

And then her husband came over. She recognized him, and she held out her arms to be held, even as he entered her soaked, dripping cunt, and kissed her, whispering how proud he felt, how much she turned him on, how much he loved her, and she replied in kind, while she still came from this familiarity and love enveloping her even as he still could reach her familiar spots, setting off another series of orgasms until he added his load to those of the young men, who were sitting by, watching.

They were gentle with her. There was a men's washroom next to the sauna, and with her husband keeping watch, both men practically carried her into the shower, washing her down as she twitched with aftershocks. They dressed her, and also wrapped her in a towel, quickly bringing her back to the hotel room, where her husband laid her in bed, and all she heard were murmurings and then felt the warmth of a blanket, felt the warmth of his arms, and then she slept.

She was his hotwife. But his and his alone.