All Comments on 'Playing with Heat'

by slashdancer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Obviously NOT his alone

A hotwife is just another word for cheating slut. Why are they married? She obviously doesn't love or respect her husband. He needs a divorce before she passes along something he can't divorce.

1 star

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Too bad she had her tubes tied. She would look beautiful while showing a baby bump from tonight

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whorewife returns in yet another putrid cuck tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well.....

.....I liked it a lot. My old friend Vivian would have been a great Hot Wife like this gal. I should have married her.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

They need to part company and each go away. He doesn't respect her nor does he want her to be faithful. That's just sad. She allowed it, she should have smacked him to next week and gone to their room before the first guys. This isn't an enjoyable story.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

By the way reclaiming is a crapshoot. It means that you lost her that time and will again if you don't keep your marriage vows. She may not want reclaimed some day and you'll be left without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I see our troll has a new account

I see our resident troll with all of his alias accounts has come up with a new one, ShadoRosie. He thinks by using a girls name on this one we can't tell it's still the same pathetic clown making the same moronic comments. What a complete and utter tool.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Rosie, welcome to the anonymous whiners favorite conspiracy club. They just can't wrap their simple little minds around the fact that there might possibly be more than one person with similar aversion to their favorite filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story a lot. I particularly liked the scenes in the park where the husband got the wife really ‘hot’ but didn’t satisfy her. That kind of sex play makes a wife an easy setup to get fucked by other men. I do that to my wife frequently. And she usually ends up fucking some guy’s or guys’ brains out.

“Staycations” at a local hotel are wonderful because my wife can fuck as many visiting men as she wants. The sex scenes in your story were very well done. The wife’s sexual responses were extraordinarily well described.

My wife really loved the following, “She had just been seeded by a man, and now another stranger was going to do it again. …him grunting instead…her unbelievingly taking yet another man's seed after a long, long night of fucking. And they were young men, who had not had sex for a while. She felt so much warmness fill her womb, all the way inside, where her husband could not reach.”

My wife identified with the wife in your story. She likes getting seeded, by young men with long cocks and lots of cum. She says all wives need to get seeded real deep, in places where their husband can’t reach. That way a wife's womb starts getting used to having other men's sperm in it!

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslashdancer@slashdancer
Asian man married to a beautiful Asian hotwife who likes big cocks. We're not into raceplay or humiliation. I enjoy watching her lose herself in physical pleasure, before I reclaim her with my own cock and seed.