Playing with my Songbird Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie rewards Alec with good, rough pegging.
2k words
4.46
7.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been just over a week since I'd had to punish my sweet Alec. After the ordeal I, of course, gave him the most tender aftercare I could. I kissed him all over and reminded him that I loved him. I held him tight that night, keeping him safe and occasionally kissing the nape of his neck. Alec loves when I spoon him. He tells me that when I hold him, he feels warm and protected. Spooning is one of the rewards Alec gets for being obedient, and I'd been spooning him every night that week.  Clearly, he had been on his best behavior since I set him straight.

One day, he walked into our apartment exhausted and stressed from class (Alec studies biochemistry at university while I work construction full-time to support us) and slumped onto the couch, burying his head under a pillow. I observed him with concern and decided that now was the perfect time to spoil my pet and reward his good behavior. I quietly moved to the kitchen and boiled water so I could make Alec his favorite herbal tea. I arranged some cookies on a plate and set them on the coffee table where Alec was sitting. Then I plugged in our heated blanket and set it over him.

When the tea had finished steeping, I set it on the coffee table and ruffled Alec's hair.

"Sit up, lover, I brought you tea." Alec sat up slowly, and I sat down beside him, allowing him to lean into me. He slowly brought the cup to his lips. I watched him and saw that his cheeks were sparkling from tears and his eyes were puffy and red. I brought my hand to his head and scratched his scalp.  When I scratched behind his ears he sighed.

"What's going on, songbird?" I asked in a gentle tone.

"Katie, finals week is killing me. What if I don't pass all my classes? I would lose my scholarship, and we can't afford tuition. What if I'm not cut out for this? I should just..."

Alec trailed off, setting a cookie in his mouth and chewing slowly. Tears had started to pour down his face. I leaned into him and kept scratching his head.

"Alec, you're the smartest person I've ever met. I mean that. You're in a hard course but you can handle it. Even so, if things go bad, it'll be okay. I'll do anything for you, love. I'll find a way to find to pay for your schooling either way. I-I'll protect you."

Wordlessly, Alec nestled into me. His trembling turned to sobbing. I firmly held and shushed him. After a few minutes, he had calmed down and he leaned over to kiss me. We kissed for a while before parting.

"You're a really good boy, Alec. So hardworking, so obedient. It's high time I reward you. What do you want?" I asked.

Alec looked down at his hands.  Very quietly, he answered, "Would you peg me, mommy? It's been so long since you've fucked me."

I smiled. In all honesty, this is the response I was hoping for. Alec is so fuckable. His body is adorable, lean limbs with a soft middlesection. His tummy is soft and cute and his ass is so plump and juicy, cute enough to take a bite out of. I love watching that ass bounce on me. I love pulling on those chocolate brown locks of hair and hearing his desperate moans. I love running my hands all over his skin and feeling all the familiar scars and moles.

"Yes darling, of course I will."

"Great," he smiled. "That will probably help me feel better."

I set my hand against his Adam's apple, fingers reaching up to hold his jaw bones. He gasped.

"I'm going to make you cum your brains out. I'm going to give you such an intense orgasm that your brain will turn to mush. You'll forget your name, not to mention your worries. And your body will be loose and relaxed for days after."

Alec closed his eyes so tight that his long eyelashes fluttered. He melodically moaned and smiled. I laid him flat on the couch before picking him up bridal style and carried him to the bed.

"You're so strong," he said admiringly.

"My job demands it. And I love lifting weights," I responded. I didn't tell Alec this, but I mostly work out for his sake. I know he loves big muscular women and being overpowered in the bedroom. He never has to feign weakness: I can easily keep him pinned down despite his best attempts to escape me. It helps that I am about three inches taller and twenty pounds heavier than he is. I am a tall girl and I have very defined and strong muscles. Alec is softer and smaller than me.

I looked down at the soft, sensitive boy pinned beneath me. His thick wavy hair spilled luxuriously across the silk sheets, his cheeks and nose flushed with lust. His skin is soft and supple, from his shoulders down to his toes. Alec possesses a certain boyish charm, with gentler features than the average 20 year-old man. He has the fiery passion of youth, and though he is just three years younger than I am, I feel an intense need to care for and protect him.

I paused for a second and admired him, overwhelmed with adoration, before beginning to tease him with my mouth.

It began with a painfully short kiss on the lips, which turned into playful nibbles and kisses on his jaw, earlobes, and neck. While I kissed him, I lay on top of him and felt the unmistakable pressure of a growing erection against my lower stomach. I smiled and chuckled. Alec blushed.

I slowly pushed Alec's cotton T-shirt over his head and his breath caught when my hands grazed his nipples. I threw the shirt across the room and began tracing my finger around the perimeter of his right nipple, making sure not to touch it. He began to squirm and his legs moved under me. My relaxed position suddenly shifted, and I pinned him more firmly underneath me, my thighs holding his legs together, hands shoving his forearms into the bed. I lifted my chest and stomach off of his body and I watched as his dick twitched upward as if to beg me to press into it again.

"Stay still, bitch," I snapped. "Otherwise,  I'll have to restrain you."

Alec whimpered.  This was a cruel request, as it would be impossible for him to resist moving as I began my assault on his sensitive nipples. In truth, I just wanted to see his small, soft body all bound in rope.

I took his nipple in my mouth and tortured it. Licking, sucking, scraping with my teeth, gently biting.

Alec moaned "oh yeah, mmmmmmm" and tried to resist squirming. His breathing was rapid. When I began rubbing the other one, his legs started straining against my thighs and he finally succeeded in spreading them like a desperate slut. I pinched his nipples hard and he exclaimed in shock.

"Looks like someone needs to be tied up, " I said, grabbing bright red rope off of the dresser. I yanked his pants and underwear off, stripping him naked. I held both his wrists above his head and tied them together, then forced his legs apart and bound them in a bent position, rope stretching over his upper thighs and shins.

"You wanna spread your legs like a whore? Let's make you a proper whore, then." I strung a rope tightly under his bent knees and attached it to his shoulders, making an X across his chest. Legs pushed up over his own stomach, chest heaving. The bright red rope bit into his olive skin, which glistened with sweat.

I examined him in his compromised position while I slowly stripped and put my legs into a black harness which I tightened around my hips. I inserted a large dildo into the ring and pumped it with my hand.

"I'm going to have some fun with you, boy."

"Yes, mommy, please," he said in a small trembling voice.

"Open your mouth," I commanded. Alec obeyed and looked up at me expectantly. I straddled his face and pushed my prosthetic cock against his lips. He eagerly opened his mouth and ran his tongue all over the silicon, savoring the taste. I thrusted the thing into his throat and clenched his hair in order to hold his head still. He gagged and whimpered for a few seconds before I pulled his head back, giving him a breath of air before quickly thrusting my cock down his throat again. Gradually my pace quickened from slow thrusting to an all-out rough face fuck.

"Yeah that's right, take it like a good little slut," I hissed. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

Alec nodded and moaned. At this, I was satisfied, and I pulled the cock from his mouth.

Gently and wordlessly, I set a pillow behind his head and one under his lower back that propped his waist up and put him at just the right angle. I would be able to enter him easily and hit the right spot with minimal pain.  After years of experience,  I'm somewhat of a pegging expert,  knowing all the intricacies of internal male anatomy.

After lubing up my cock, I set the tip against his tight pink asshole. He moaned loudly and bucked his hips up. His dick was rock hard.

"Beg for it," I said breathily,  running my hands over his chest.

"Please mommy,  please, " he mewled.

"I said, BEG!" I crushed his balls in my dominant hand and pushed the hard dildo against his sensitive perineum, inflicting intense erotic pain.

Alec started crying out hysterically,  "please mommy please, I'll do anything to be fucked by you.  Please mommy,  I need your big cock to fill my tight little asshole,  please mommy I'm begging,  I need relief. Fill me. Rail me. Slap me. Throw me around like a rag doll. I'll let you do anything to my body,  just fuck me,  I beg you, please!"

I grabbed his soft hips and entered him slowly, earning deep, grateful moans.

"You're too good to me, mommy, oh my God holy shit, yes yes yes"

"You're so noisy,  songbird, " I chuckled as I started thrusting. "I love it."

I made sure to fuck him good and rough, going deep enough to hit his prostate and then nailing it. I pinched his nipples while I fucked, stroked his face, and held him by the shoulders. I lowered myself to kiss him and he moaned breathily into my mouth.

The harness rubbed roughly against my clit as I fucked him fast like a dog until I  felt ready to come. I grabbed Alec's dick and pumped it while I railed him until he started screaming.

"Oh fuck I'm really close oh my God oh my God-"

I let myself climax and I moaned in pleasure, and Alec quickly followed suit by allowing his pent-up sexual energy to explode all over my breasts. We screamed and grunted together until both our orgasms finished,  then I collapsed on top of him and his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I love you, mommy," he moaned sweetly. I could hear his smile and feel how relaxed his body was underneath me. "I'm not going to be able to walk properly for a few days,  though," he giggled.

I laughed and pulled his face into mine. I kissed him, then said,  "I love you so much,  Alec. I hope I did a good job."

"Oh my God, you were amazing, " he sighed. "Was I good, too? Was I a good boy for you?"

"The best, " I said.  I gently released him from his restraints, ran him a hot bath, and gave him two ibuprofen. Once we were both clean and clothed in warm pajamas, we curled up together on the couch. Alec's pretty head rested on my chest and my fingers scratched his scalp and explored every lock of his hair. He was asleep in ten minutes, and he had the best sleep of his life that day.