Playing with my Songbird Ch. 01

Story Info
Femdom dominates and plays with cute boy.
1.8k words
4.38
14k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, loverboy," I cooed slowly, lifting his chin with my index finger, forcing him to look in my eyes. I firmly held his gaze with a bemused expression on my face.

I had found my pet on his way to leave our apartment without my permission. Wordlessly, I had pulled him by his wrist into the bedroom to deliver his punishment.  He had voiced no reluctance nor encouragement, but his expectant face and slight tremble spoke for him.

"Where were you going, songbird?" I smirked while stroking his soft brown hair from his eyes, gradually pulling it rougher and slowly walking around him like a vulture. "Trying to fly away?"

His silence earned him a soft slap to the cheek.

"You will answer me when addressed," I commanded in a harsh voice.

"Yes ma'am," Alec said meekly while staring down at his hands. "I was- I was going to get groceries."

I stared down at my sweet songbird, his soft, fluffy hair covering big brown eyes and a soft freckled face. I let my eyes wander over the slopes of his shoulders and arms. Alec was lean but strong. Just looking at him made me feel hot between my legs. I smiled and stroked his face.

"You don't need to get groceries baby," I said sweetly, leaning forward to kiss him. "Mommy will buy you anything you want."

Alec blushed gently, eyes closed in a sweet smile. I sat behind him and slowly embraced him, pulling him down so he was lying in my lap. I stroked his hair and massaged his scalp. He audibly smiled, softly and melodically moaning and sighing.

"I love making my sweet birdie chirp," I chuckled. In response, Alec began to hum for me. I leaned over and kissed him on his forehead, which caused my breasts to press into the side of his face. When I pulled back he was bright red.

"You horny boy," I jokingly scolded.

Alec sat up and stared into my eyes with a pathetic look on his face. "Will you please play with me, mommy?" He begged.

"Mmmmm just look at the state of you. So desperate. And your dick is rock hard- my dick, rather."

Alec looked at me quizzically.

"Your dick is my dick," I explained, "because I own it, just like I own the rest of you. It's mine to use whenever and however I like. Our playtime is not up to you, so it's useless to beg."

"You're torturing me," he moaned, nestling his face into my shoulder. Voice muffled, he continued to whine, "you're too beautiful, Katie, you drive me crazy. I need you so bad, please."

His hands began to gently explore my curves. I hesitated for a moment, then collected myself, roughly grabbing his wrists and pulling them together over his head. I straddled him as he sat on his knees and elbows, face smashed into our silk sheets. I held his wrists together firmly with my dominant hand, and with my left hand I pulled his hair roughly forcing his head up and his back to arch. He moaned breathily in response.

"I let you get away with too damn much, Alec," I spit in his ear. "You think you can get away with misbehaving because you're so cute. But your puppy dog eyes aren't going to get you out of trouble now."

"Are you sure about that?" He responded in a cheeky, defiant tone.

I pulled his hair hard, with the intent to send a shock of pain through him. He let out a pained "Ah-" and his arms buckled slightly. I pinned him down harder, and he wiggled uncomfortably in a futile attempt to free himself.

"Katie, you're-you're- hurting me" Alec grunted.

"I-I- I'm hurting you?" I teased. "Good. You're being very disobedient today. In fact, you've been misbehaving all week. But you know that you're my weakness, songbird, all you have to do to get your way is bat your pretty eyelashes at me. You're becoming spoiled, Alec. It's my responsibility to train you to be better. You need to be disciplined."

I got up from the bed, and Alec knew not to move. He lay there on his stomach, anxiously stealing glances to see what i was doing. I retrieved a pair of handcuffs which I used to cuff his hands together and then to the bedframe. On his back, arms above  saw that I had pulled his chastity cock ring out of the bedside drawer, he said, softly, "Ah, so it's torture then."

Once my boy was properly dressed (leather bondage straps covering his broad chest, hands cuffed over his head, 6" cock in a tight ring, clamps on his sensitive nipples, and a nervous expression on his beautiful face), I climbed on top of him and started kissing his neck, biting his earlobes, and tugging on the clamps to stimulate him. I ran a small finger between his thighs and I softly kissed his perineum. I mercilessly teased his erogenous zones until he began sweating profusely from desire.

The salty, musky smell and taste of his sweat was arousing. I began licking his body more. I started by leaving hickeys on his collarbone and licking from the base to the top of his neck. Then I took his entire earlobe in my mouth and sucked while I stroked the other. I removed the clamps and furiously licked his nipples, replacing them, of course, when I had finished. I let my tongue explore his balls, his thighs, and, after I had propped up his hips with a pillow, his ass. I deliberately paid no attention to his cock, the cruelest torture of all. Alec was whining, moaning, and begging me, reduced to a pathetic mess of desperation.

Satisfied with my sexual torture, I uncuffed the blithering Alec and he sat up hopefully, reaching for me and expecting sexual relief. Instead, I bluntly shoved him face down into the bed again and started slapping my strap against the tender skin on his ass.

"Yes mommy, please fuck me, make me feel good," he moaned, hand reaching down to touch himself. My hand struck him harshly, sending white hot pain through his body.

"What don't you understand, bitch?! I am in control. You don't get to pick when and how I have you. Your body is my toy. You can't touch it without my permission. And you certainly may not touch me without instruction to do so.

"Now- who owns you?"

"You do," said Alec quietly. I spanked him hard again.

"YOU DO!" he yelled much louder. I hummed in satisfaction and leaned over to kiss the back of his head.

"Good boy," I cooed. "Now what does that mean?"

"I don't understand," Alec said nervously. I spanked him hard again and pulled his hair. "AH- I'm sorry, mommy, I'm sorry!"

"You say that I own you. What does that mean to you?" I reach around and gently pinch his nipplein warning. I'll clamp down hard if I'm not satisfied with his answer.

"It means that you own my body and you can do whatever you want to me," he replied. I pinched down hard on his sensitive nipple and he screamed in shock.

"Not quite right, songbird, but close. It's true, I own your body and can do anything-" I started tracing my finger around his asshole, and his back arched up reflexively- "I want to you. But it's more than that. I own all of you. I own your mind. I control your thoughts and desires. I will not be satisfied until you completely relinquish body, soul, and mind to me."

"I love it when you talk like that," Alec moaned. I cracked the back of my hand across his tender skin.

"You will only speak when spoken to," I growled. Something in Alec's lust was exciting, and it made my heart begin to flutter in my chest. No, I couldn't let him win. I couldn't let him use my adoration for him against me. I shoved him down again and stood up, striding across the room to retrieve a wooden paddle. I tapped it lightly against his ass.

"Count," I said calmly, and drew back my arm. I let the anticipation build in him before cracking the paddle against him.

"One," Alec spoke softly through clenched teeth.

"Count louder." Another Crack.

"Two!" Alec yelled, shaking.

"That's better," I whispered in his ear, preparing to deliver the third blow. I continued paddling him until his voice began to crack and I felt warm tears gently fall on the hand that was cradling his face. I drew my arm back to hit him again and he flinched. I set the paddle on the bed rather than on his skin, and cradled him in my arms, shushing him gently.

He turned to look up at me with big, tear-filled eyes.

"Do you wish to speak, pet?" I asked. Alec nodded. "Well then," I said, "you may."

"Thank you mistress," he said softly. "I'm sorry for being bad. I can be good, I promise. Please let me show you that I can be a good boy."

"You can make it up to me," I said. "Just do exactly as I say."

Alec nodded and watched my lips, waiting for a command.

"Get on your knees, on the floor." He silently obeyed. I stood over him, lifting my leg so that my foot was dangling in front of his face. He gently took it in his hand, brought it to his mouth to kiss it. I then returned it to the ground and stepped towards him, pushing my pelvis into his face.

"Now lick," I commanded.

Immediately,  Alec began expertly pleasuring me. I groaned. I had been so desperate for this relief. His tongue glided all over my already lubricated sex.

Alec pulled back. "May I put my tongue in?"

"Yes," I moaned,  grabbing his hair in my fist and yanking his head back between my legs.  He made two circular motions,  then pushed his tongue in my hole. The curling motion he made against my insides caused my thighs to tremble. Alec reached up and held my thighs steady, allowing himself to penetrate deeper and allowing me to shake and tremble without the worry of falling over. Alec was strong and could support my weight. I let my body relax in pleasure.

"I'm close," I muttered,  still pulling at his hair.  Alec understood what I meant and quickly moved his tongue and started attacking my clit. This sent me over the edge. I screamed in pleasure as I felt a gentle tongue licking the dripping juices from my inner thighs. I slowly released my grip on Alec and he looked up at me.

"Good boy," I said, eyes closed.