Playing with my Songbird Ch. 03

Story Info
Alec is severely punished for bad behavior.
2.6k words
4.38
5.9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Content warning: sadomasochism and degradation are more extreme than in previous chapters. It should be kept in mind that these characters (ages 20 and 23) are in a stable, loving relationship with established boundaries and safewords. The following BDSM scene is entirely consensual, as all scenes should be 😊💕

"Alec! Get your ass over here!" I yelled from the bathroom, furious. I'd come home from a miserable day of working under the broiling sun to find that Alec had forgotten to run me a bath as I had specifically requested. He entered the bathroom and looked from my sweaty, naked figure to the empty tub. Immediately he fell to his knees at my feet and looked up pathetically.

"I'm sorry, mommy, I forgot. Please forgive me," he begged.

I used my bare foot to push his head around and examine his face.

"Hmmmm, no," I drawled. "I don't think I will forgive you."

Alec's head snapped up and his eyes widened in surprise. I used my foot to push his head roughly down to the floor.

"Humble yourself, slave. You've failed to obey basic orders. You must accept your punishment with grace and do all you can to appease your Mistress."

"Yes, Ma'am," Alec said, lowering himself and placing his head just above my feet. "I will do anything to make my Mistress happy and earn Her mercy."

I grunted with approval and left to retrieve a collar to put around Alec's neck. He waited patiently, crumpled on the floor of the bathroom, his heart pounding. A masochist, he loved receiving punishment and much as reward. He was also nervous though, having sensed genuine anger in his Mistress's eyes.

I showed no gentle kindness as I tightened the boy's leather collar around his neck. Alec took note of the flogger I was holding in my right hand as well as the sadistic look of glee upon my face. He realized that it was not just his mistake that had earned him this treatment; I had in fact had an infuriating day and needed some release. Alec's forgetfulness offered him up as a perfect target for my wrath.

"On your hands and knees, and turn away from me. You don't deserve to face me," I commanded. Alec obeyed. "Now, tell me. How have you failed your Mistress?" I cruelly drawled.

The boy responded softly in shame, "I have failed to follow orders. I did not run Mistress Her bath."

I swung the flogger at him with all my might, painfully striking across his ass. I continued to strike him as I yelled, "you stupid fucking slut! Forgetting an order as simple as that.... you really only are good for one thing: being fucked in the ass like a cheap whore."

Alec kept quiet, only grunting slightly when I struck him. I stopped once I was satisfied and my anger had slightly abated.

"Now. Turn on the water. I still want my bath." Alec obeyed, turning on the faucet, plugging the drain, and ensuring that the water temperature was just right. Suddenly, a devilish idea crossed my mind. I sat down on the bathroom stool and smiled. "Because of your incompetence and disobedience, I stand here sweaty and unbathed. While we wait, you will clean me yourself. You may face me now, and begin licking me clean." I held out my leg.

Alec turned to me, slightly confused. I had never made a request such as this before. My punishments were usually very predictable. Spanking, house chores, a day in the chastity cage, electrodes, dry penetration. This punishment was especially creative and degrading. Though I wasn't filthy and he would be perfectly safe to lick my skin, the request was jarring, so he held my leg gingerly and looked up at me, motionless.

I slapped his face- hard. It left a red hand print on his cheek and his eyes welled up with tears. "Hesitation is disobedience. Lick."

"Yes, Mistress," he said. He pressed his tongue against my ankle and ran it all the way up to my knee. He proceeded like this in a circular path, covering my entire shin and calf. If he missed a spot, I flicked him on the forehead and pointed to it. He made quick work of my lower legs, and sat upright so he could clean my thighs. His tongue felt smooth and cold on my skin. It was refreshing and relaxing, though admittedly slightly ticklish. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, occasionally checking to see if the bath had been filled yet. By the time he reached my inner thighs, which were dripping with sweat as well as sweet excitement from my vulva, the bath was about half full.

"You should be grateful, slave," I said, "that I'm even allowing you to touch me."

Alec stopped licking to say, "Yes, it is an honor to touch my Goddess and serve Her."

I pulled him up by his hair so I could look him in the eyes.

"Flattery won't get you out of your punishment," I cooed. "But I appreciate the sentiment. Now kneel between my legs and lick my stomach. Make sure to clean all the sweat from under my breasts and above my pubic bone."

"Yes, Miss," said Alec. He resumed licking and I noticed a slight change in him. He was clearly enjoying his task now, hungrily licking at my skin and clearly enjoying my taste.

Before long, the bathtub had filled. I stood up and luxuriously lowered myself into the water. Alec looked to me, awaiting further instruction.

"When I am done bathing," I said, "I expect to find you waiting for me in the bedroom, on your knees facing the bed. I expect to see you completely naked aside from a collar, blindfold, and stockings. I expect you to have put a chastity cage on yourself and a butt plug in your ass. I expect to see my whip, flogger, shock wand, and rope laid neatly out on the bed. Your hair should be tied back so that I may easily grab onto it. You should be quiet and motionless, awaiting your well-deserved punishment. If I enter the room and find that you have not followed instructions, your punishment will be harsher."

Alec listened intently to my instructions, blushing (and likely hardening) at the mention of butt plugs and shock wands. With a timid, "of course, Mistress," he quickly walked to the bedroom to prepare himself. I took my time bathing and planning out his punishment before making my way silently to the bedroom.

The door was open, and I could examine the scene in front of me from the hallway. Alec was dressed and plugged properly and blindfolded, facing the bed, and all my instruments were laid out just as I had specified. However, just before I entered, I noticed that his arm was moving slightly. It took barely ten seconds for me to figure out that he was discretely pleasuring himself. His chastity cage was in his left hand, his penis gripped in his right, and it became apparent that he had planned to quickly put the cage on when he heard me come in the room. He did not realize I was watching him.

I slipped silently into the room, creeping closer to him without his notice. When I was just inches away from him, I reached my arm slowly around him and suddenly grabbed him by the throat. Alec let out a panicked shriek and the chastity cage fell out of his hand and landed noisily onto the wooden floor.

"Disobedient little whore!" I yelled, tightening my grip on his neck. He began to tremble uncontrollably and instinctively raised his hands to mine to pry it off his neck. He wasn't strong enough. I choked him for a few seconds more and then released him, ensuring that he would only be frightened but not harmed. He gasped for air, shaking. I twisted his wrists slightly and pushed his hands down on the floor, then smashed his throbbing penis into its cage. Kneeling on the hardwood floor, trembling uncontrollably, Alec looked pathetic. I spat on him with disgust. My saliva dripped from the back of his neck down his spine and made him shiver. He was hyperventilating, out of fear or excitement or some combination of the two. I didn't care either way. I pulled his feet out from underneath him so that his legs were laying face down on the floor, body held up by his arms in an upward-facing dog position. It wouldn't be incredibly comfortable, but he was very flexible and could easily hold the position.

"Move from this position and you will be severely punished," I stated.

"Mistress, I won't move, but I didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't what I looked like, I was just putting the cage on like You asked," Alec pleaded.

This infuriated me. I yanked his head up by his hair and whispered harshly into his ear, "I saw everything. I was in the doorway watching you when you thought you were alone. You have lied to your Mistress and you will sorely regret it." All the color drained from his face. He knew he had been caught.

I grabbed the whip from the bed and softly drug it across his back. Upon realizing what it was, Alec stiffened and his breath stopped. The whip was for real punishment, not just part of regular play. When the whip came out, it meant that he had been a very bad boy. He was afraid of it, I think. It was very painful. Good, I thought. It's what he deserves.

"I didn't want to have to do this, Alec." I said. I raised the whip off his trembling body. I watched him shiver in terrible dread for a few seconds. Then, with no warning, I let it crack over his skin. He screamed in pain. I did not speak to him while I whipped him. Five whips for his initial offense, forgetting to run my bath. Five whips for touching himself without my permission. Finally came his final five whips for lying to me. I whipped him harder than I ever had before. I drew blood.

When I had finished, I caught my breath and checked on Alec. He was sobbing, but he was holding the same submissive position I had requested, and he hadn't used the safeword. I let him catch his breath anyway, and allowed myself to calm down too. I stroked his hair softly and put the whip back on the bed.

"You did a good job receiving your punishment, slave. Now it's time for some training. Clearly, you need to be reminded of the proper way to act around your Mistress. Let's get you off this floor and onto the bed. Lie down on your back for me now."

Alec winced slightly when he lowered himself onto the bed, as his back was still stinging with pain. I strapped his hands and feet to the bedposts, stretching him out spread-eagled. I took my violent wand and set it against his face gently.

"Do you know what this is, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress. It's your shock wand, Mistress," Alec quickly responded.

"Correct. You like when I use it, right?" I asked. Alec nodded.

"Good," I said smiling. "It will help me train you. Today you did something inexcusable. You lied to your Mistress after disobeying her. Clearly, we must have a discussion about my rules and expectations. I will ask you a series of questions. If I am satisfied with your answer, I will deliver a low intensity shock. If I am not satisfied, I will turn it up. Remember that while the low intensity shocks feel good and exciting, the higher setting can be quite painful. Try to relax your body, now, slave. If you're a good boy this should not hurt too badly."

"Now, who do you belong to, boy?" I asked.

"I belong to Mistress Katie. I am her property."

I delivered a low, pleasurable shock to Alec's left breast, about an inch above his nipple. He moaned gratefully. "Great answer," I said.

"Next question. What do you do when your Mistress commands you to do something?"

"I say 'yes, Mistress,' and I do what She says."

I delivered another small shock, which made Alec moan and smile.

"You're forgetting something important, Alec. What do you say when your Mistress rewards you?"

"Oh Mistress, I'm so sorry. I should have been thanking You for the shocks. I must say 'thank you Mistress, You are so good to me,'" Alec said hurriedly. "And when Mistress punishes me I will thank Her as well."

"Very good, Alec. I will deliver two painful shocks for the two times you forgot, and one pleasurable shock for your correct answer." I turned up the intensity of the wand and shocked him twice, directly on each nipple. He winced in pain. Then I gave him a low shock on his caged penis.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said earnestly, clearly slipping into subspace.

"I have one final question for you. Why did you lie to your Mistress?" I asked. Alec hesitated, which earned him another painful shock to the nipple, which he thanked me for.

"Remember our lesson from earlier?" I asked. "What is hesitation, Alec?"

"Hesitation is disobedience," he said. I rewarded him with a pleasant shock.

"Let's try again. Why did you lie to your Mistress?"

"Because... because I thought I could get away with it."

I was not satisfied with this answer, so I shocked Alec's neck painfully. He quickly said, "I'm sorry my answer was not good, Mistress. Thank you for the shock."

"It looks like you don't know the answer, so let me tell you, you stupid slut," I said, shocking him multiple times along his chest and neck, causing him to squirm and utter a pained "thank you, Ma'am" after each one.

"You lied to me and touched yourself without my permission because you are a disgusting, horny man. You are a filthy slut who can't control himself. Say it, slave. Say 'yes Mistress, I'm a disgusting slut who can't control himself.'"

Alec moaned, "yes, Mistress, I'm a disgusting slut who can't control himself," and I gave him several pleasurable shocks on his inner thighs. He moaned loudly and thanked me.

"The reason I punish you for disobedience is to teach you to be good. You exist to be my fucktoy and nothing more. That is why you must obey me. That is why you must thank me when I punish you," I said.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you for teaching me how to be a good boy. I want to be a good boy for You, teach me how," Alec pleaded.

"Very well, I'll show you what your place is." I removed his blindfold and restraints. I flipped him over so that he was on his hands and knees. I slowly removed his butt plug and replaced it with my own dildo, which I had quickly strapped onto myself. I fucked him rough as he incoherently moaned and praised me, begging to be used and shown his place. I didn't let him cum, I just used his tight warm hole until I was satisfied, to show him that he only existed to please me. After I had finished, his asshole gaped, properly tamed and used, and his poor aching cock struggled against the bars of its cage, dripping precum. I kept the key in my pocket and refused to let it out for another two days.

It took a long time to get Alec out of subspace. I cleaned him up and applied disinfectant to his wounds, and I told him that he had done well with his training. He was very tired after the ordeal, so I let him fall asleep in my arms, resting his head on my breasts. I felt much better and very satisfied with our play. I kissed the top of his head while he slept and admired the boy I loved so dearly.