Playing with Paula

Story Info
Andy convinces Paula to try a new lover.
2.5k words
3.84
6.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the pub I saw Andy sitting at a table with Paula, they were deep in conversation so I headed straight to the bar. Having got myself a soft drink I sat checking my phone and quickly composed and sent a text. After a few minutes I was aware of movement to my right as I was joined at the bar by Andy.

"Glad you could make it" he said looking straight ahead but his face having his big customary grin.

"No worries, she's still unaware we have planned this?"

"Not at all, we are down here staying in a hotel around the corner. She has agreed if we 'bump into' someone she is prepared to consider giving it a go"

"But, unaware you and I have discussed it in advance?"

"No, its good to finally meet you. Next round of drinks I will send Paula up to get them and you can bump into her"

Andy took his two glasses and returned to the table.

Placing the glasses on the table Andy sat down.

"What were you saying to the guy at the bar? Hope you weren't asking him if he fancied helping you out!"

Laughing Andy replied "As if, just asked if this pub gets busy and did he have any recommendations as we are not from round here"

"Honestly, you talk to everyone" she said smiling at her husband.

"Nothing wrong with being friendly" he said as he raised his glass to hers. As the two glasses clicked together he grinned "Here is to bumping into someone interesting"

He noticed her face change slightly.

"Are you okay." He asked.

"Yes. Okay but if I am honest I am nervous and cannot believe I agreed to your devious ideas" she said looking up at him.

"Look, we are having a night away in the capital. It's not likely we will meet someone is it? Even if it did happen you know you have total control and can stop at any point."

"Ok. We will have to see"

They continued talking as I sat at a table away from them and I tried to appear engrossed in my phone. The time past and I tried not to be seen looking at Paula. Occasionally she flicked her shoulder length hair as she talked and they both seemed relaxed.

Paula got up from the table and walked to the bar. Her dark dress was long with bright flowery patterns and the neckline showed her fantastic cleavage. Once she was at the bar I drained my glass and made my way over.

Standing next to her at the bar I breathed in her perfume and we both waited as the bar man served other customers.

"Evening" I said to her.

"Hi" She replied.

As the barman approached us I raised my hand "This beautiful lady is first but I insist I buy her drink"

Turning to me she raised her eyebrow "I happen to be with my husband actually!"

"I know and I would love to buy your drinks as you are guests visiting it is the least I can do"

She turned and gave her order to the barman and he got the two drinks. I placed my order and she thanked me picked up her two glasses and made her way to her husband. I took my soft drink paid the bill but this time made my way to Andy and Paula.

Reaching their table Paula looked unhappy and I raised my hand apologetically "I am so sorry if I caused any offense. It was good to speak to you earlier and you look such a nice couple I wanted to say hi. I am intrigued as to what brings you to the city?"

Andy laughed "No worries, sit down and we can chat."

I sat opposite and noted Paula pulled herself close to her husband. I raised my glass to him we chinked glasses and then I turned to her and she slowly raised her glass and chinked mine.

"So what brings you to here? Most people come with plans and have booked tickets but from your question early I was surprised you do not have plans."

Andy looked at Paula and said " To be honest we fancy a night away, the break would do use good. Like everyone 2020 and 2021 could have been better"

Your're not kidding" I said laughing. "So no plans?"

Paula laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Oh my husband has some plans but he is being good and keeping his mouth shut for once"

"I am intrigued, but I think it best to not ask" I replied knowing full well his plans.

Before Andy had chance to say anything Paula spoke again. "I hope you don't get shocked or easily offended but you seem very forward so I guess you are okay."

"Try me?" I asked thinking how well this appears to be going.

"Well part of our night away involves the possibility of inviting someone back with us so I can take them to bed!"

"Wow, that is sexy. Male or female?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh, at the moment he wants to see me with another man. But I am sure he would not object to a lady joining us one day."

"You dirty young man." I said laughing. Turning back to Paula I said "But to be fair you are a stunning lady so I cannot see this being a problem for you."

"Thank you." She said.

There was a slight pause and Andy then spoke. "Well I did not expect you to tell anyone, least of all a stranger..."

Paula turned to him and kissed him. "If I am honest I think I have 'bumped into someone' if you know what I mean."

"Really." Andy said looking shocked.

"Sorry guys, I am lost and have disturbed you." I said though fairly sure I was about to receive an invite from Paula.

Paula turned to me. "Can I ask you a couple of things?"

"Sure."

"What's your name?"

"Tony." I said. "And what else?" I said grinning

"I think you know." She said with a grin. "Are you single and available?"

"Yes on both counts." I replied.

"In that case would you like to come back to ours for a bit of fun? You will have to bear with me as I see how I find this."

"Of course, it would be my pleasure."

We drained our drinks and left the pub. Andy and Paula linked arms and I walked with them as we made our way to the hotel and then to their room.

Andy opened the hotel room door and led Paula into their room. I followed and gently closed the door behind me. The three of us stood silently so to break the ice I approached Paula and cupped her face in my hands and kissed her lips gently. I then moved my tongue onto her lips and licked her soft flesh. She opened her mouth allowing me to kiss her properly. Her tongue was licking my tongue and I could feel the first stirrings in my groin.

Pulling away I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, "Are you ready?"

"As I will ever be!" She replied.

I moved away from her and Andy now caressed and kissed her. He whispered in her ear and she smiled and nodded. Standing at the foot of the bed in front of both of us Paula moved her hands to the back of her dress and she unzipped the garment. She then let the fabric fall to the floor so she was stood in her black underwear and stockings. Her large breasts rose with her breaths and strained the material. She went to undo her stocking but Andy reached across and stopped her.

"Keep the stockings and shoes on they are so sexy"

Moving her hands she unclasped the back of her bra and allowed her full breasts to fall forward exposed. Her nipples were starting to harden so I guessed she was enjoying this so far. Flicking her bra at Andy she then moved her foot to move the discarded dress to him as well. Her hands moved down to her waist and hooking her thumbs into her knickers she bent and pulled her knickers down. She stepped out of the material but this time they were thrown to me.

Holding the black briefs in my hands I could feel her moisture and slowly I raised the material to my face and took in the aroma of her juices. By now Paula was laying on the bed and her legs were parted so I could see her natural pubic hair and her pussy lips. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. Slowly I undid my belt then lowered the zip of my trousers. The material fell down so I was stood in my lycra shorts with the outline of my semi erect penis clearly on display. I swiftly removed my shoes and socks so I could join Paula on the bed.

We kissed and our hands moved over each others body. I lay on the bed and allowed Paula to kiss my nipples. She looked up at me and kissed down my chest and then I felt her fingers moving to my groin. Slowly she eased the lycra down and my penis bobbed up. Paula took in a breath then I could feel her fingers start to stroke my shaft. She moved my foreskin back and forth and I closed my eyes.

Then I felt Paula's breath on my cock then her soft wet mouth encased my helmet and she sucked on the head of my penis. I sighed and enjoyed the sensation of her mouth and tongue on my erection.

"How does that feel mate?" Andy asked grinning broadly.

"Stunning mate, she gives incredible head!" I gasped as I replied.

" And Paula, how are you finding it? " he asked Paula.

She moved her head from my penis. "It is good, I cannot believe I am sucking another man in front of you. You okay with this? How about you show me."

She resumed sucking me and I watched Andy strip off and he then stood naked with an erection pointing in front of him which he slowly rubbed.

"Paula, please can I give you oral." I asked.

"Yes please."

We shifted our positions and at first we lay together and kissed. Moving down her body I reached Paula's tits which now exposed their full 34G glory and her nipples were fully erect. I sucked on her right nipple and groped her left breast. She sighed and I could sense she was rubbing herself as I paid attention to her bust. After a few minutes I slowly eased down her body. Her soft skin was kissed and licked and as I approached her groin I could sense the sweet smell of her arousal.

Paula's pussy is covered by a growth of dark natural pubic hair and my tongue made its way through the pubes and into the soft pink flesh of her outer labia lips. I looked across and Andy was sitting in a chair watching us. Grinning he gave me a thumbs up.

As my tongue licked Paula I could hear her moaning and gasping as I gave her oral sex. My fingers probed her pussy opening. She was wet but so very tight as I carried on licking her clitoris hard with my tongue. She gasped and cried out she was cumming and I felt her hands clasp the back of my head and pull my face into her wet and aroused sex. Her orgasms pulsed through her and I felt her pussy walls clamp my finger.

Pulling my face away from her I watched her breasts rising and falling rapidly as she gasped in her post orgasmic recovery. I moved up her body and kissed her fully on the mouth.

"I think you husband could do with some of your fantastic head now." I suggested.

"Of course, he will feel left out."

"I doubt that." I said winking at him.

I watched as Paula climbed off the bed.

"Jesus, my legs are so wobbly." She laughed as she walked over to him.

Kneeling in front of him Paula started to give Andy head, his head rolled back as she gave him oral. I moved to the bedside unit on which Andy had placed condoms and silently I took one. Without a sound I opened it and rolled the rubber down the 7 inches of my erection.

Paula was sucking Andy looking up into his eyes.

"Was that what you hoped it would be?" she asked.

"It was unbelievable, you seemed to enjoy it!" he replied.

"He was incredible." Paula replied before resuming the blowjob.

I made sure my cock was ready and I moved behind Paula. I cuddled her as she sucked on Andy.

"I hope you are ready for this." I said as I pushed my penis towards her pussy.

Andy looked down and saw Paula's eyes widen as my penis entered her from behind. Her mouth came away from him.

"oh my god, he is in me Andy." She gasped.

I fucked her from behind and I moved close to her ear. "You are so tight Paula. You feel incredible."

Slowly I moved backwards and forwards into Paula as she carried on sucking Andy. My right hand moved around so I could rub her clit as she was filled by us both. Her moans increased and my cock could feel her pussy throb and pulse on my cock. Her moans were stifled by Andy.

Andy groaned and I saw Paula's cheeks bulge as he unloaded his balls into her mouth. Her pussy was twitching and she moaned as she swallowed his load and then her head fell into his lap.

"Get comfy on the bed guys, I can't wait to watch this." Andy said.

I withdrew from Paula and I stopped her and said. "stand there." I positioned her in front of him leaning forward so she was side on to Andy. I pushed my erection into her and moved her arse cheek so Andy could see my shaft sliding in and out of his wife.

"Fucking hell." He gasped as he saw his wife entered for the first time.

I lightly slapped her bum and said. "let's get on the bed."

Paula laid on the bed her head on the pillows. I lay on her and slowly entered her again. My rhythm built as I speed up and was thrusting into her tight wet pussy. She moved her legs round my back and I could feel her heels digging into my arse as I buried my cock into her.

"Pull out and cum in my mouth." Paula gasped.

I withdrew and pulled the condom off of my dick and started to push my dick into her warm, wet welcoming mouth. She sucked and I could feel my balls tighten.

"I am going to cum." I said and she pulled my bum tight so my cock was in her mouth and I felt my cock explode my sperm into Paula's mouth.

"That was amazing." I said.

Paula turned to face Andy and opened her mouth showing him my sperm. She swallowed my spunk.

"How was that honey? She asked a clearly erect and happy Andy.