Playing with Perspective Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I thought about how to shift that duty back on her, I considered the state of her legs and how I could take advantage of the fact that they were probably going to give out at any time. The solution was remarkably simple. Without further explanation, I helped her to stand up again, and ignored the confused and disheveled glance she was giving me. Then I stepped around her and slid onto the bed myself, reclining comfortably on my back with two pillows under my head. My cock was extending straight up from my body, neither leaning nor showing any signs of fading. I looked at her with a stern expression and said:

"I changed my mind. Dom's prerogative. You are going to climb up here and fuck ME, my pet."

* * *

Surely he didn't mean it? He was just toying with me! Wasn't he? Though his mouth wore a now familiar teasing smirk, his eyes remained dark and serious. Unblinking. Locked on mine.

This is what it had come down to. Even in the final act, he expected me to take an active role in my own destruction. And I was self-destructing, there was no doubt of that. The version of me that had walked into this hotel room looking to play out a few recurring fantasies was gone, replaced by someone else who had renounced any say in what should come next. The version of me that had nervously decided to lose herself to this man for a few hours was gone, replaced by someone else who did not want to find her way back. The version of me that had fretted and agonized about not knowing how to behave was gone, replaced by someone else who was eager to obey without hesitation.

There was plenty of compelling, maybe even slightly concerning, evidence in support of this. Like the fact that I was somehow already straddling him. I couldn't remember when I had climbed onto the bed, or any of the effort it must have taken to position my legs on either side of him without my arms, or how I had managed to tame my shaking muscles through all of that. Had I pulled it off gracefully? Not a chance. Did he care, so long as I reacted automatically? Probably not. But I hadn't. Not quite. I was looking down at his beautiful body as I hovered above him in a state of suspended animation, poised to take the plunge, and yet hesitating. My mind was trembling even more than my poor legs as I tried to find a reason to delay the inevitable, wishing that this anticipation could last forever.

He charitably let me take my time while he held his cock in place beneath me, but eventually he lost his patience and gave a single, small, barely perceptible nod of his head. Somehow this hit me like a slap, like it was his most forceful and undeniable command yet. My legs let go in total surrender and I dropped down hard, falling onto him with the sound of a loud, wet clap and a gasping moan of relief.

And somehow I just kept falling.

I didn't stop falling when my ass hit his thighs and I had impaled myself completely.

I kept on falling as I felt the impact sending shockwaves through every inch of my body.

It still felt like falling even as I bounced upwards again, my head tilted back, gasping for air.

I wanted the fall to keep going, so I flung myself frantically downward again. And again. And again.

Then in a panic I realized I could no longer stop myself from falling, as I felt a thundering, gut-wrenching, emphatically impermissible orgasm surging up and through me.

His voice contained the only power strong enough to catch me. "Don't you dare cum!"

Hearing those words, every fibre of my being instinctively obeyed and hauled me back to the top of the cliff. I didn't stop moving; I was still eagerly fucking him as hard as my poor legs would allow. But I found myself now profoundly and physically unable to reach the brink. I didn't understand how that was possible, but my confusion was washed away by the gratitude of having been spared the shame of failing him. Of disobeying him. That relief turned my arousal up another notch, and yet I still couldn't find that tantalizing, precarious, dangerous edge again. It didn't make sense. How could his words have that much sway over me already?

My reverie was interrupted by a sharp tug at my breasts. Having taking command of my orgasm, he was taking command of my attention again as well. His fingers had claimed possession of my nipples and were pinching and squeezing them cruelly. My gaze met his again with nothing but gratitude because there was no pain to be found; only sparkling, explosive bubbles of pleasure with each grinding shove of my hips, and each crash-landing back onto his cock.

I somehow found the energy to quicken the pace, and that was the moment he chose to meet my downward momentum with his own countering, muscular, upward thrusts. We smashed together carelessly, senselessly, savagely, and without a rhythm I lost my final tenuous connection to reality. Each impact was shattering me, sending shards of my old identity spinning away. But these were all things I didn't want, or need any more, or cared enough to hold onto. Not after discovering that I could feel like this! But our dizzying collision of fluids and flesh couldn't be sustained for much longer, could it? Surely, I was well past my limits?

I seem to remember at some point begging him to untie my hands, but he would not. Then I begged him to flip me over for a while, but he would not. Then I begged him to please let me cum, but he would not.

And then I was begging him to do whatever he wanted.

And then he wrapped his hands around my neck, and I screamed with wild abandon.

And then he yelled, "Cum NOW!"

And then I did. We both did. Maybe everything did.

And then there was nothing.

* * *

While she slept, she clung to me ardently, like I was a vivid dream that would slip away as soon as she returned to her senses.

But I wasn't going anywhere. I held her tightly, somewhere in-between reassuringly and possessively, and let her recover against the warmth of my body. The toys and ropes were set aside, as were any expectations for roles and behaviour. I was happy to let her bask in the after-glow, and pleased that I'd been able to help her realize her fantasies. It was a privilege to bring her into this realm, a responsibility that had been weighing on me. Even so, I had managed to satisfy most of my own pent-up cravings along the way, and I was very impressed with my new pet.

When she opened her eyes and looked up at me, I could read precisely what was written there: her first time was no longer a future concept. I knew how many different emotions that thought could conjure up, the realization of having gained something and lost something, so I remained quiet while she lay there with her head resting lightly on my chest, processing all of her internal reactions. When she finally spoke, I could tell that her mind was at peace.

"That was better than anything I could have come up with in my little stories."

"Perhaps, but your imagination was an important part of my inspiration."

"Hardly! That whole panties routine did not come from MY imagination."

"Fair enough. Did that part bother you?"

"It twisted me in knots! Total agony. I think I might have even hated it at first, but my body disagreed with me, and then my mind eventually joined the party."

"That's good to know. I promise to tread carefully in the future. And the ropes?"

"Fun! Overkill? I had no ability to resist anyway. I did like how it felt, though. So yeah, definitely still on the menu."

"Good. And do you remember your reaction when I said that YOU were going to fuck ME?"

"How could I forget!"

"Except that you did forget your reaction."

"What do you mean?"

"You forgot to say 'Yes, Christopher'."

"Seriously? And here I thought I had done so well. So... what are you going to do about it?"

"Hmm, I think maybe I'll save those consequences for our next time."

"What? That is easily the most horrible thing you've done to me today!"

"And that sounds like sass, which would be digging your hole even deeper. Should I just ignore the sarcastic tone and assume that you are encouraging my cruelty?"

"Yes, Christopher?"

"Don't ever say that in the form of a question."

12