Playing with Portals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man blinked at her silently for several seconds, mouth opening and closing as if he couldn't quite decide where he needed to begin. Fingers twitching, Fyr fought down the urge to cross her arms and huff. Or dive at his softening cock. The dragoness' eyes narrowed, smoke curling from her nostrils. One or the other would do. Maybe one rather than the other.

"What?" Curtis' brow furrowed, a breath away from tipping his head, oh so sweetly, to the side. "What do you mean another me? How can there be another me somewhere else?"

Sighing, Fyr shook her head. She could almost see Ropes laughing at her, thinking that she would have to come back dejected without being able to seduce his other self - and his human self was freaking naked already too!

"Yes, there is... But that's not really the point here, sugar."

As if she needed to make her intentions more obvious, Fyr tugged her already small T-shirt down over a shoulder, revealing more scales than strictly was polite for new company as her eyes smouldered. The catch in Curtis' breath was all she needed to see, that little judder going through his chest. Smirking, the dragoness knew that she had him.

Easy as pie...

"Come on now," she pressed, tipping forward to let him see, just a little, down her top. "You didn't have that cock out just for show now, did you? You want something more... And I can be that something more for you..."

Curtis drew in a shuddering breath as Fyr scooted up beside him, the tip of her tail curling back and forth as she did everything in her power to seduce him. Of course, Ropes would have pounced her and have his shaft rammed into her by that point, if it had been her loving cougar that she'd been fucking. However, it was not him, but a scared man who had had both the fright and the turn-on of his life. Fyr's lips twisted in sympathy, but that didn't dissuade her from slinking her arm around him and letting the warmth of her body seep into him.

"Can you..." He started but failed to complete the sentence, trailing off with an awkward cough. "I mean... Wow. You're just..."

He looked at her, eyes shining with lust as the set of his jaw grew a little harder, more steadfast. Fyr's heart skipped a beat and she gasped, a little inhalation that spoke far more than her words ever could have.

He couldn't have looked more like Ropes if he'd tried.

"Shush, you don't need to say anything. We're just here to have some fun, sugar," she purred, her lips finding his as she murmured against them. "Let me make you feel good. I'm better than that hand of yours, trust me!"

And who would have argued with that? The split-second of shock mingled with indecision was all Fyr needed to tip him lustfully back onto the bed, her lips parting to draw his gently apart along with hers. The dragoness' tongue darted into his mouth and Curtis moaned against her muzzle without thinking, cock thick and twitching back to full hardness.

"There now, isn't that better?" Fyr crooned, breaking the kiss for barely a moment, their breath mingling. "You just needed to relax, honey, but I've got everything and more here just to help you relax."

Curtis groaned loudly, lost for words as the dragoness straddled his hips, grinding over his shaft as she trapped the hard length between her crotch and his bare stomach. Moaning softly, Fyr squeezed her thighs around him, drinking in the sight of a male so pale in colour; all the others she had ever been with had either had fur or scales, unless one counted the aquatic mammals. The man, however, the human, was a different kind of mammal entirely, skin prickling into goosebumps where the chill of the room caught him. There were ways to warm one up though and Fyr wasn't about to let such a tautly muscled specimen of a man go to waste. After all, she had to put on a good show for Ropes.

Raising her buttocks back towards the portal, just for her true husband, she cast a sly glance back over her shoulder and winked, though she could not see Ropes himself. That didn't matter - all that mattered was that she had one of his other selves beneath her and, well, she had more than enough of the lustful young man to enjoy for herself!

She just wished that fursuit head would stop staring at her. Seriously, what was with those eyes? The dragoness frowned at the tilted cougar-head, tail lashing uncomfortably. Jeez. Humans were weird.

Shaking herself, Fyr put her back to it and pulled her shirt up and over her head, tossing it to the side as she revealed her bra, a more daring number cut shockingly low just above the nipples. The silken base of the brassiere was a stark crimson that caught the eye, although it was the orange and yellow flames slashed across the cups that really drew the eye, appearing as if she had become an embodiment of fire itself in a raw moment of lust.

Yes, that had been one of the only ones left before laundry day too. So sue her, right?

"Do you like these?" She cooed, shaking her chest just a little so that her scaled flesh bounced appealingly. "I'm sure they don't make them like this here, do they?"

Dumbly, Curtis shook his head rapidly.

"No, ma'am! But I'd have to feel to find out."

Fyr's ears perked. Now that was more like the Ropes she was used to! Grinning, she unhooked her bra at the back and slipped it down her arms, leaving her breasts free - free for his attention.

As if he had been waiting for such a signal, though it was more likely that he was just coming back to himself after the shock of a dragon appearing in his hotel room, Curtis wrapped his arms around her, lips nuzzling into each of her breasts in turn. Fyr moaned, head falling back, but he wasn't done there, suckling at her nipples as if they were a fine treat. And her body was, indeed, new for him to explore, the man's lips softer and without the furry brush of a muzzle as he drew a nipple deep into his mouth, eyes half-lidded as he suckled.

"Oh, yessss..."

Fyr groaned lustfully and squeezed her thighs more tightly around him, his cock jerking as it spurted pre-cum across his stomach, almost as if he was already cumming. Giggling faintly, the dragoness scooped the clear pre-cum up on a fingertip, making sure he kept eye-contact with her as she slowly, deliberately suckled it off that finger.

"Fuck!"

Her tongue wrapped around it, cleaning off every last drop as Curtis' cock twitched, his body wanting more as he moaned and pressed his face between her breasts, seeming to relish in the alternate touch of her scales, warm and smooth. She wasn't currently shedding any and there were no raised edges from harsh treatment - a fact that he would have been grateful for if he'd known to expect it at all.

Fyr wriggled, arousal soaking her panties. Damn it, why had she chosen to wear any at all? They were just one more thing to get off before she got that cock inside her! Growling, the dragoness tipped her head to the side and squirmed off his lap with some difficulty, struggling to tear herself away.

Curtis groaned as she stripped herself of her shorts and underwear, bending over as she faced away from him on the bed. It probably wasn't the most dignified position to remove her clothes in, on all fours and wriggling them down her legs, but it was a great position for the man to lean in and grope her buttocks, fingers digging in as he spread them apart, revealing the puckered rose of her tail hole and dripping, swollen pussy. Fyr moaned and gyrated her hips as she wriggled completely out of her clothes, leaving her body as naked as that of the man beside her - and ready for anything he wanted to do with or to her.

That was the best side of sex, was it not? Fyr hissed and groaned as his fingers slipped into her pussy, easing through her wetness as if her tight passage provided absolutely no resistance at all. The dragoness moaned like a whore and rocked her hips back, caught up in the moment as he shifted eagerly up onto his knees.

"Yessss," she hissed. "I knew you wanted me!"

It should never have been up for debate, but it was a strange turn of circumstance indeed to have a male not dive at her immediately, although perhaps she had spent a few too many years with Ropes and things were not quite as she thought they were in the outside world. It didn't matter, however, as Curtis teased his cock through the slick warmth of her pussy, folds trying to wrap around the tip of his shaft even as he held back just enough to not truly penetrate her.

Fyr hissed and flinched. What a tease! She wouldn't have that!

"I think you want it..."

Fyr growled and slammed her hips back, taking his shaft to the hilt as she impaled herself on him. The human behind her moaned throatily, eyes wide as if he could not have possibly been expecting her to take him so roughly, even if she was the one on all fours. His shoulders rounded as he tipped forward over her, mouth working without any sound coming out or breath entering his lungs. Finally having gotten what she wanted, at least in part, Fyr moaned lustfully and wriggled her buttocks, squeezing her pussy down around his thick cock although he was similar to her cougar lover in girth and length. Why, if she didn't think about it too much, they could have been one and the same!

Fyr, however, was a different kind of creature entirely to anyone that Curtis had ever had the sweet pleasure of being with.

"Fuck..." He forced out through clenched teeth. "So tight..."

Fyr giggled, albeit breathlessly.

"Darn right I am, sugar - now fuck me!"

Her tone didn't allow any room for debate and Curtis was hardly about to say no to a dragoness in need, regardless of how surreal the situation was. His mind reeled, blinking down at the crimson-scaled dragoness beneath him, hips rounder and fuller than he ever could have imagined. No, the real thing was far, far better than any artwork or image of her 'furry' likeness ever could have been, the feel of warm scales beneath his fingers terrifyingly and exhilaratingly real in their very essence of sensation.

Curtis grinned, his lips stretching wider and wider in a flash of shockingly white teeth. AJ was going to have a fit when he told him!

Of course, Fyr could not know what was going on in the man's mind and didn't care to know either as his hips worked to pound her full of his cut cock. He pushed her tail up and over her back as he pressed in closer, although both her tail and wings prevented him from going quite as deep as he would have liked. If he saw her again, or another from the furry world - perhaps a blue, sexy dragoness that he'd always admired, at least, in artwork - he'd certainly have a better idea on how to deal with her extra limb and wings then! As it was, Curtis battled with them as little as he possibly could, slamming in with raw, masculine desire.

"Fuck!"

The curse that burst from his lips was hardly unbidden as Fyr panted heavily, wings snapping out to either side of her body where they stayed, suspended and trembling. The dragoness was hardly inactive even in her position beneath him, rocking and groaning as if she hadn't been fucked in weeks. Of course, she was still getting fucked several times a day - at least - although Curtis wasn't to know that. All he needed to know was that he had a female in need beneath him, humping and thrusting her buttocks back on him as if his cock was the only thing, the absolute only thing, she needed in the whole world.

And she was keen to make sure he knew it too.

"Come on!" She growled, goading him on. "Is that all you got?"

Curtis' lips pressed together, the light of a new challenge in his eyes as the bed sheets creased beneath his knees. He didn't need to answer in words, fingers digging in as her scales dimpled beneath the pressure, although he had no claws with which to scratch or leave raw, darker lines of red across her scales. No, it was the slam and slap of his hips meeting her raised ass that said more than his words ever could have done, Curtis growling like a feral animal as he drove into her with the fervour of a man possessed.

Or a demon. Curtis flushed with lust, arousal searing through his body to every last corner of his being. Yes, he would like being a demon very much!

And Fyr felt him as such in that moment, her demon husband watching from the other side of the portal while his other self unleashed his lust on Fyr, the wife in another world. Squealing, Fyr arched her back and moaned for more, breath ripped from her lungs in an endless stream of begging that he was only too eager to answer with the hump and grind of his rampant, throbbing shaft.

Their bodies moved together as if they were one and the same, dragon and human finding the rhythm of one another as if they had been intimate for many years and not just a few moments. Perhaps there was something to be said, after all, for the connection between worlds, though that was not something either of them could consider with Fyr's pussy rippling around Curtis' cock with near enough shocking muscle control.

He groaned deep in the back of his throat, hammering into her as his thrusts increased in pace, hips working for their mutual pleasure. He couldn't have stopped if he'd tried and, thankfully, neither of them had any desire to stop and slow, not even as Fyr hissed and twisted, arching her back beneath him as if called by some kind of higher power.

"Ohhh..."

Words failed her as she moaned, scales hotter than they'd ever been or, at least, that's how it seemed to her in the heat of the moment. Twisting and snarling, the dragoness bucked like a beast and fought the curl of orgasm thrumming through her. Just the prelude, it drew warmth to her loins that could not be denied, the human not even having to rub her clit to tease her to climax, breath coming in sharper, harsher pants with every passing second.

No! It should not have been so easy and yet it was impossible to not succumb to sweet bliss with all the erotic elements combined, Fyr moaning loudly as he fucked her, sweat dripping from his skin onto her scales. Her husband was watching on the other side of the portal and she imagined him with his paw wrapped around his cock, pumping and squeezing - all for watching her and her pleasure.

"Oh!"

The sharp cry was all she could get out before letting out a howl of lust, tail swinging as orgasm claimed her, the fire of lust searing through her veins in a flash. It was all Curtis could do to hold on to her as her pussy clenched and massaged his shaft as if she was already trying to milk him of every last drop of his seed. But there was nothing he could do to escape the stimulation of her suddenly overly tight pussy, mouth dry and back rounded from the effort of will it took to not spend himself inside her right then and there.

But what male could truly resist?

Curtis closed his eyes, breath raking through his lungs as his heart pounded, each beat seeming to reverberate against his eardrums. There was no slowing it as his thrusts sped up, called onwards by the twisting, writhing beauty before him, body contorted in the throes of ecstasy, lips beautiful parted in a cry that should have been for the ears of the angels and the angels alone.

But neither of them were angels. They were rough and tumble, raw and ready, and they were not doing a single thing that would have been fit for the arms or song of the pure, let alone angels in the heavens above.

Giddily, Curtis huffed and panted, chest tightening as something else entirely drew tauter and tauter, a chord that had to be released or else snap, sending him spiralling out of control. The man clenched his teeth as her pussy twitched and pulled around his cock, but he had to pull back in order to thrust again, though each one came with a tightening of pleasure even more powerful than the one that had preceded it. And he couldn't hold back forever, no matter how much he wanted the moment to last.

Fyr moaned as her over-sensitive pussy was treated to the first load of hot cum, splashing against her cervix as his continued thrusts forced out his semen around the thick length of his shaft. He juddered up to her, cumming before his mind actually caught up with the passions of his body, lips parted into an 'O' of pleasure without any sound coming out. Soundlessly, the man's mouth opened and closed, eyes rolling back into his skull as his hips worked, drawing out the pleasure for both of them.

Rolling her head from shoulder to shoulder, Fyr relished in the sensation, tail slapping her lover's chest. Sure, he was not quite like the demon cougar she'd loved for years, but there was still something of Ropes in him and, truly, the climax had been spellbinding. Casting a look back at her partner, invisible on the other side of the portal, she winked and wriggled her rump for him, moaning extra loudly just for his benefit.

"Oh, yes, sugar," she purred, eyes half-lidded with lust. "That feels so good... Such a big load..."

Maybe Ropes would add to it if she bigged it up just a little for nobody could fill her with more cum than her beloved demon cougar, his passion unrivalled by any other partner she had had the pleasure of spending time with. Fyr trembled and licked her lips, need rising already for more even as Curtis slowly drew back, cock softening as it pulled from her stretched pussy lips in a deluge of thick, creamy cum.

Shivering as his semen trickled down her lips, Fyr pulled her rear cheeks apart with one paw on each, showing off the messy creampie he'd made of her sex as Curtis' chest heaved, exhaustion swaying him as if he was about to collapse. Fyr would have rolled her eyes if she had not still been so horny. Males were all the same whether they were men of the human world or cougars who took their wives to bed until they could barely walk from sexual exhaustion.

Speaking of which, she still had a husband back home to sate her need and, well, his human self seemed to be out of action for the time being, slumping back onto the bed as if every last drop of energy had been forcibly sapped from his limbs.

Batting her eyelashes at him, Fyr dropped a kiss on his lips, chaste as it was, and pulled back before he could react, mischief on her eyes. Unfortunately, that time, the mischief was not for him and all he would be left with was a satisfied libido and an admittedly pleasant memory.

"Sorry, sugar, but our time here is up."

With a giggle, Fyr blew him a kiss and pivoted to leap back through the portal, the shimmering oval closing just after the tip of her tail under Ropes' control. She landed before her husband and laughed openly, clapping her paws together from sheer delight and orgasmic glee.

Ropes, however, was a little occupied, panting heavily with his chest heaving as his tentacles too drooped as if he had completely and utterly exhausted himself. His cock dropped softly against his thigh as he looked the dragoness before him over lustfully, eyes narrowed and paws covered in creamy cougar-cum.

Purring cutely, Fyr hooked her arms around her husband's neck and drew him in for a kiss, her lips parting to invite his tongue in, lustier and deeper than ever before. There was something about watching that stoked the fire for both of them and Ropes groaned into her mouth as he pressed his cum-stained abdomen up to her, chest melding against hers as he drew her against him, need rising swiftly even after jerking off on his own.

"Couldn't just watch, hm?" Fyr murmured, fluttering her eyelashes coyly. "How about you say we go for round two then, my dear husband?"

Ropes smirked.

"It's as if you were never going to ask!"

12