Playing With Your Toys

Story Info
A VR porn night at home gets a significant 'IRL' upgrade.
1.6k words
3.93
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a quiet night in. I'm on the floor of the bedroom, freshly showered and comfortable in a soft, cute little sleep set... enjoying some quiet evening stretches while you're working away in your office. I'm half focused on my deep breaths, and half on nothing at all - when the sound of my phone vibrating pulls me out of my reverie.

It's you - I smile at the alert. Your text is short and simple: "I have a job for you." Immediately, my filthy mind lights up with possibilities, though I attempt to temper my excitement by noting that you could simply need me to actually assist with something.

I head to you immediately, eager either way. When I enter the room after knocking, I find you seated but facing the door, anticipating my entrance - and your already rock-hard cock tenting your sweatpants. I grin at my good luck as I take you in for a moment - my eyes lingering on the simple pajamas that allow me to see just enough of your body to get me wet... - and then lick my lips in anticipation before closing the door behind me. I clear the space between us in seconds, then take your face in my hands and bring you in - you're more than receptive. You stand and pull me close, your hands greedily exploring my body, and my lips part as I gasp at your touch. When they do, you deepen our kiss, and I melt a little at the happy intrusion.

I then break away, and get quickly to the floor. I'm always so eager...

Once I'm settled, gazing up expectantly at you, you surprise me by walking over to your desk and picking up your VR headset. You explain, in a stern voice that makes my heart pound, that you're going to find a video of a woman sucking dick, and that you're going to watch it while I go down on you. You're going to give me clear instructions so I can match up to her, using either your words or your hands - to make this experience as immersive as possible for you. And if I do a good job of keeping up with what you're seeing, you'll let me cum tonight after you finish.

I sigh and close my eyes with delight as the idea percolates inside me... when you interrupt my thoughts by taking my face in one of your hands, demanding my full focus once more. But if I don't, you add forcefully, I won't be cumming for at least a week. Probably more.

You take your hand back to rub your bulge as joy visibly floods my features at the idea of this new game. I'm clearly, visibly beyond excitement as I nod to indicate my understanding. I'm eager to suck you off, of course. But another, very real part of me is also so deeply turned on by feeling like something of a sex toy. I'm not interested in examining that impulse in any logical way - all I know is, the notion makes my clit ache with need.

You don't wait for me to say anything. You remove your pants - quickly enough that the move betrays how badly you need to cum in this moment, despite your otherwise calm and commanding demeanor - and put on the headset before getting comfortable and setting about finding the exact clip you need. You don't warn me, but tonight, you know you're going to need your dick to sink all the way down my welcoming throat. You find a video that promises a deep-throated ending, and prepare fo the experience.

As you watch the star of the show smile and lean forward to pop the tip of a rock-hard dick between her soft, sweet lips, you tell me to do the same - and gasp at the combined sensation of feeling the porn you're watching come to life, in a sense. Watching her mouth working the head of the throbbing cock on screen while you feel my tongue swirling around your own in real life unlocks and unleashes a desperation inside of you that your sweet, good girl absolutely must satisfy. Now.

The woman in the video shifts her weight slightly as a pair of hands wind their way into her locks, just behind her ears - a clear indication that she's about to take that dick deeper inside of her. You mimic that grip and tell me to get ready. Then you shove me down to match her pace, giving a rough moan as you both see and feel the delicious grip of a skilled mouth happily going to work.

She bobs up and down slowly at first, and you bark at me to do the same -- too lost in your excitement to soften your tone. (Which I absolutely love.) Then, using your hands, you guide my pace to more precisely match hers, and shudder a little as you feel me humming with joy at getting my face filled by you. The couple on screen begins to pick up the pace - and so, we do too. As the tempo increases, I start to go absolutely wild on you - my lips, a soft, tight circle gripping your sensitive cock... my tongue, tasting and fully caressing as you sink your length into me repeatedly... my warm, wet mouth a dream come true.

And for someone who can't see the reference material, I'm matching her so well so far. But to be honest, I'm riding mostly on instinct to do as I can sense you wish. I certainly don't have any coherent thoughts of my own at the moment, too far gone in my own desire to form them. Being your little toy like this - your doll, your plaything... both sparks and soothes something primal inside of me.

When the woman in your headset reaches up to begin pulling and tugging at those balls while getting her face drilled, you order me to do the same, then specify that I need to rub harder and faster to more exactly sync up to what you're watching. I comply, drawing a moan out of you. The combination of sights and sensations causes you to forget everything else - everything besides being fully submerged in a blowjob that has every inch of your being craving release.

You hear a voice in the video you're watching say that they're close, and are relieved to know that your own, much-needed orgasm will arrive soon in tandem. The hands in that porn grip the hair they're holding harder still, and they begin to work that dick into that woman's mouth with their hips as well as the hands gripping her head. You don't tell me what's about to happen - you just follow suit to take what you need. To take what's yours.

You feel me open up to receive you in the way you want. You feel the back of my throat against your tip, repeatedly, as you find your rhythm. You feel my saliva dripping down your length as you test the limits of what my mouth and throat can handle... and then you also feel my desperate whimpering on your swollen dick. In passing, you wonder how I'm holding up in all of this, before pushing the thought away to focus on how great it feels to sink in and out of my massaging mouth over and over again.

You needn't worry. Because I'm so turned on at this point I can barely stand it - sweet, clear arousal absolutely flowing from me. The part of my shorts covering my soaked pussy is drenched and slightly darkened because of it, which I'd be embarrassed by - except that the idea of you seeing such an obvious indicator of my desire drives me too wild to care. My hips are rocking as if they have a mind of their own... my hard, pink nipples graze against fabric with every thrust. I continue to work your balls with one hand while you positively ravage my face, my other hand gripping your thigh to steady myself, both physically and mentally.

Then, you hear a voice in the video declare that they're about to cum - they may as well have read your mind, as you feel the tension that indicates your own impending release. You say the same words to me - and both watch and feel as the woman and I begin to move our necks to get you across the finish line. The matching experiences, and the evidence of my own spiking excitement, push you over the edge.

The hair grip in the video looks downright painful to you as the dick on screen begins to pulse drop after drop down that woman's throat. But you can barely focus on that, or anything else, as you cum with a bang - a seemingly endless flood of your hot load emptying down my throat. If you could see me, you'd see my eyes shut in utter glee for a moment, before opening up to watch you completely let go and succumb to the moment. I just about lose it at seeing you wracked with pleasure, but hold it together enough to focus properly on milking you dry.

After coming down, you remove the headset and take me in as your breathing returns to normal - my skin flushed, my hair a wavy wreck, and completely glowing in contentment. You smile down and tell me I have my own orgasm to achieve... thinking in passing about exactly how much you'll tease me, and how wide you'll spread my legs as we finger my dripping, needy pussy together to my earned oblivion.