Plaything Ch. 01

Story Info
A man forces a captive woman to submit.
1.3k words
4.37
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note : Be advised, this story is fully non-con and includes strong elements of rape and degradation. Characters are assumed to be 18+.

Strong hands tangle in the young woman's dirty blonde hair, forcing her head to the floor. The crouching man holding her naked, kneeling body captive leans down to speak into her ear, tightening his grip on her hair cruelly and causing the trembling girl to whimper softly.

"I'm going to destroy these tight holes of yours, little girl. You'll beg and you'll cry and that'll only make Daddy's dick harder."

He uses his free hand to unbutton his jeans and pull the zipper down, his hard length straining against the thin material of his boxers for release, enjoying the way her body shakes in fearful anticipation at the sound. He chuckles and begins running his large calloused fingers down her ass crack towards her pussy lips, stopping to press one thick fingertip against her quivering asshole, threatening but not quite penetrating her virgin body.

"Oh, Daddy's gonna love fucking you up the ass with his huge, hard cock, making you scream and beg him to stop cuz it hurts. And it is gonna hurt, you little bitch, I'll make sure of it."

As he torments her with these words he pushes harder on the impossibly tight, tiny star he's been molesting, forcing his index finger inside her up to the second knuckle. The girl cries out in pain from the sudden invasion and the man's dick flexes in his boxers at the sound.

He leans back slightly, keeping his finger buried in her asshole, and admires the tableau of her subjugation as she kneels in front of him. The woman is young, not even out of her teens, her innocent, tear streaked face held down by the man's iron grip on her hair, her eyes squeezed tightly shut in pain and humiliation, and her ass forced up high by the man's finger inside her.

Her abuser slides his digit slowly out of her spasming little hole, much to her relief, but immediately replaces it with his mouth, licking and sucking the sensitive star, then stiffening his tongue and pushing it inside her, fucking her asshole with his mouth.

To her absolute shame and horror, after several minutes of having her ass eaten this way, the girl catches herself unconsciously pushing back slightly against the man's probing tongue, enjoying the sloppy, wet feeling of it's penetration and the tingling it's causing between her thighs. Her captor grips one firm ass cheek and squeezes, spreading her open even further as she begins panting and rocking her hips and she prays that the man will stop soon because she can feel wetness starting to leak from her between her smooth lower lips while her cheeks burn red with humiliation.

Of course, her tormentor notices her unwilling enjoyment, that was the whole point after all, and he uses her body's reaction to further debase her.

"What a filthy fucking slut," he taunts while she breathes heavy and tries to mentally push away the building pleasure,

"Only a pathetic, disgusting whore would enjoy being forced by a stranger. Are you a filthy slut who wants to be raped, little girl?"

The rapist reaches down between her thighs and gently touches her pussy, his soft touch at odds with the cruel things he's saying to her. She opens her mouth to beg him to stop but what comes out is instead a broken low moan of need. He uses his index and ring fingers to spread her outer lips wide and slides his large middle finger carefully between them, rubbing her tiny, hooded clit and stimulating the opening of her vagina. She's already quite wet, much to her utter dismay, and the man coats his fingers in that wetness and uses it to lube up her asshole, wiping his fingers across her pucker, then returning to her pussy for more. He pinches her clit and delicate inner lips, barely penetrating her opening, but stops when he reaches her intact hymen, not wanting to break it, yet, using the rough pads of his fingers to explore her soft folds without her consent, making her shudder and cry out as he works her to orgasm for the first time in her life, her violated little pussy dripping and making obscene wet squelching noises as he manipulates her body. She's red faced and gasping from the forced pleasure and from the shame of coming like a whore all over her rapists fingers.

The man's finger slides into her back channel much easier now thanks to his saliva still wetting her pucker and her own juices coating his hand and he slowly pumps it in and out while she cries softly over her body's traitorous orgasm.

He watches her bound hands where they rest on her lower back, clenching and then relaxing slightly, in time with the movement of his finger and he revels the feeling of how tightly her body grips his invading digit.

"Yeah.. I knew you liked this you lying little bitch. You pretend like you don't want me to fuck you but your body tells the truth. You wouldn't be coming all over my hand like a slut if you didn't love being used like one. So go ahead and hump my hand like the slut you know you are. Push that pathetic, whore asshole back and fuck yourself on Daddy's finger while he watches. Be a good girl for Daddy and I might even let you come again, if you beg me really nicely."

The young woman lets out another low sob and holds her trembling body as still as she can, telling herself she won't give him the satisfaction of her compliance. She hates that she enjoyed what he just did to her and wants so badly to refuse to show anymore weakness. Her rapist releases his punishing grip on her hair and slaps her ass hard enough to make her shriek loudly and try to jerk away. He punctuates his next words with quick blows to her already stinging ass cheek.

"Stupid!" SLAP! "Little!" SLAP! "Bitch!"

He lands several thunderous blows, one after another, to her already stinging behind, keeping his finger firmly planted in her ass.

"I!" SLAP! "Said!" SLAP! "Hump!" SLAP "Daddy's!" SLAP! "Hand!" SLAP! The pain is enormous, and by the time he stops punishing her ass, it's changed from a creamy white to a deep red, hot to the touch. She's sobbing hard, tears pouring from her wide, blue eyes and she begs the man to please, please stop hitting her. She babbles promises to behave and when he finally stays his hand she reluctantly starts pushing herself back against his invading digit, willing to participate in her own degradation if it means stopping the the searing pain of his vicious spanking.

The man's cock is painfully hard now, trapped inside the confines of his boxer briefs, so he pulls himself out and slowly strokes his long, thick length, watching his plaything humiliate herself at his direction. He spits on her abused rear hole and works a second finger inside her. The girl, already feeling stuffed full by the unfamiliar presence of something inside her virgin asshole immediately freezes, a high pitched keening whine coming from behind her gritted teeth, her legs shaking uncontrollably from discomfort and no small amount of fear. The man forces his two thick fingers in and out of her painfully stretched ass a few times before removing them both completely. The girl lets out a shuddering breath she didn't even realize she had been holding, but the man quickly disabuses her of any hope that her violation might be over.

"Now Daddy's gonna fuck you, little whore. Daddy's gonna use every hole, starting with this one..."

He lines the tip of his rock hard tool up with her still extremely tight rear entrance and begins to push it inside.

To be continued...