Playtime in the Supply Closet

Story Info
Trans man plays with his sub in the supply closet.
2.4k words
3.8
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood just out of sight and watched Dani work. I loved being able to watch her without her knowing and enjoy her movements without her being self-conscious about it. It was one of the perks of working together and we were lucky that the company didn't have a policy against employees dating like some places I'd worked with in the past.

Dani and I lived part of the week and were in an open relationship, she was my submissive and I was her demanding but loving dominant. I had a relationship with a dominant who I served from time to time, which is where I lived for the rest of the week, and she had a relationship with a well-hung cis black man who sometimes joined us for a threesome.

She was also half my age and way too pretty for someone like me, so I really wasn't sure why she was with a fat, old trans man like me but I wasn't going to argue about it too much. I didn't want her going anywhere, I was enjoying her far too much.

Today I got to enjoy watching her in a sheer white blouse over a bright purple tank top that fell forward when she bent over and revealed her lovely B cup breasts to the world as she was not allowed to wear a bra per my instructions. Dani was also wearing a business skirt that went to the knee and emphasized her full round ass perfectly. She also was not allowed to wear underwear or stockings either so I could have easy access anytime I wanted. I didn't make any rules about her shoes but she preferred heels, which served to make her ass look even better so I wasn't complaining about them at all.

After a few minutes of gawking, I walked up to the receptionist desk with a big smile on my face then rested my hands on the edge of the desk and leaned close so I could speak in a whisper. "Hello pet. I have a personal question for you."

"I see, Sir," Dani answered, and her face turned bright red, knowing full well what that question meant: it was time for her to submit to me in private. "I can take my 15 minute break in a few minutes. I just need to finish this up and let April know to cover for me."

"Thanks, pet. I will be in the supply closet awaiting your presence. I can hardly wait for you to suckle my moobs."

"Most excellent," she said as her face turned a deeper shade of red and I smiled deviously.

I loved red on both sets of her cheeks but since we were at work I had to settle for only her face cheeks getting red. Not that I was against her having a difficult time sitting for the rest of the work day, but she was a bit too noisy when getting spanked to do it at work. Before the work day started, however, was another story.

Dani went back to her work and I made my way to the supply closet, which was just down the hall from Dani's desk. The light was already on as the last person forgot to turn it off. I straightened up the boxes and made sure there was enough room to move around without bumping into anything, not that much space was going to be needed but it was nice not to have to think about bumping into anything.

I leaned against the back wall as I waited for my delightful submissive to join me. I slid my hands under my blue lightweight sweater and bra to find my nipples. The little nubs were already hard and getting thicker in anticipation of a fun time with Dani. The nipple enlargers I used when playing with my dominants had been training them to get fuller and larger when played with and they were much more sensitive, too, which was amazing for me.

Dani knocked three times on the door and then opened the door and stepped inside. She locked the door then turned to face me. Her hands were shaking a bit in anticipation and her cheeks were a delightful shade of red.

"Come here pet," I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. She crossed the short distance between us and stopped just inches from me, her breathing shallow.

I leaned forward and kissed her hungrily as my hands reached down to her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. My right hand massaged and squeezed her now bare ass cheek while the other slipped between her legs. I slid a finger between the lips and found her clit. She gasped as I rubbed it.

"Oh god," she whispered against my lips. I continued to finger her as the kiss got more intense and I forced my tongue into her mouth. Instinctively her hands moved behind her back, showing that she was submitting her body for my enjoyment.

I broke the kiss, then whispered, "Lift my sweater and bra then suck on my nipples."

She quickly moved her hands to slide the sweater up then unzipped my bra. The air in the closet was a bit cooler and my nipples stiffened even more when the bra was moved to expose my moobs. "They're so thick and round," she said in awe of the size of my nipples. "I love how big they get."

"Less talking, pet, and more sucking. We're running out of time."

Her cheeks became a deep red color at the gentle scolding and she moved rapidly to suck on one nipple while her hand found the other nipple and she tugged and pulled on the swollen nub.

"Oh fuck," I gasped softly as she worked my nipples, playing with them the way she'd been taught. "That's a good girl, pet, harder. I want to feel this for the rest of the day," I said, my fingers running through her hair as my fingers continued to rub her clit.

She bit my nipple then scraped her teeth across it as her hand pinched and pulled on the other nipple. I moaned loudly then pulled away and dropped to my knees. I didn't care if my beard was going to smell like pussy for the rest of the day, I just needed to eat her.

I pulled up the sleeve on my right arm then buried my face against her lower lips, parting them with the fingers of one hand to expose her swollen clit. I licked all around it as I slid two fingers from my right hand into her pussy. I finger fucked her hard, adding more fingers until my fist was buried inside her, as my tongue bathed her clit with short flicks.

"Oh god ... Ned ... I'm going to cum!" she gasped loudly. She was holding onto the shelves alongside us for stability as I continued to lick and fist her relentlessly. "Ned! Fuck ... oh god! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming!"

She moved one hand to the back of my head to hold my mouth against her as she rubbed her pussy mound against my face as she rode wave after wave of orgasm until she was too weak to stand. I pulled my hand from her pussy then leaned back on my heels as I guided her down to her knees.

I stood up and unzipped my pants and pulled them and my tighty-whities down so they pooled around my ankles. "Suck my pepper and get me off," I demanded.

She smiled as she parted my lower lips and found my "pepper," the name I gave my enlarged clit, fully engorged and standing at attention. Dani ran her tongue across the length of it several times then paused to dip her tongue into my soaking wet bonus hole to collect some of my juices then spread it over the pepper.

"Oh fuck! Suck on it ... now!" I ordered.

Dani wrapped her lips around the tip then sucked it into her mouth as she reached up with her other hand and pinched and pulled hard on my nipples, alternating between the two as she sucked my pepper.

I leaned back against the wall for support as I imagined fisting her ass later tonight as I covered her round ass with hard slaps to bring out the red color on them that I wasn't able to do now. Her breasts would be tied up and her nipples would be clamped after having the enlargers on while she cooked dinner and I played my video game. They would be bigger and so sensitive that the slightest touch would make her gasp.

"Yes ... that's a good pet ... just like that ... now finger fuck me with three fingers only," I ordered. My voice cracked as it was parched from all the liquids moving to the groin area as she continued to suck on my pepper and bring me closer and closer to the edge.

When her long fingers slid inside me I nearly came but held back so I could enjoy the sensation of her finger fucking me. She was very skilled at it and I appreciated it more than she could imagine. She was certainly capable of fisting me and had many a time but that wasn't what I needed today.

"Yes, oh god, yes!" I gasped as I moved my hand to the back of her head and held her face tight against my pussy as she sucked more intensely on my pepper. "What a good cock sucking bitch you are. Making your master so wet and needy for your touch ... sucking hard on my little cock and fucking me with your fingers."

I paused my talking to fight off the beginnings of my orgasm. I wasn't ready yet. She knew I was on the edge and fucked my pussy faster and harder, slamming her fingers in and out of me in a chaotic frenzy as she licked the tip of my pepper with short flicks of her tongue and pinched my nipples and pulled down hard on them. She was going to get my orgasm from me whether or not I was ready.

Dani pulled her fingers out of me and I whimpered loudly, about to scold her, then I gasped in surprise as she shoved her fist as deep inside me as she could get it to go on the first go. "Jesus, Dani ... oh god. You're going to make me cum!"

She stopped licking my pepper then said, "Cum on my face and make me feel it on my hand."

I tried to fight the orgasm as I wanted to hold out as long as possible but she knew me too well and how to exact an orgasm from me better than any other lover I'd known. She pulled her fist almost completely out of me then slammed it back inside my bonus hole several times as she sucked on my pepper again.

It was too much, I was going to be unable to stop the flow of my orgasm. I lowered my head and bit the collar of my sweater to keep me from crying out loudly as I started to cum. She fisted me hard through three orgasms that grew with intensity then pulled her hand out of me and sat back on her heels. She was smiling from ear to ear.

I let my sweater slip out of my mouth as I recovered from the orgasm, my body tingling all over. "You were a naughty girl," I said with a smile.

"Sometimes you have to do what's necessary when you have two minutes before you have to be back at your desk," she replied as looked up at me. I helped her stand then lovingly wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly, tasting myself.

"You were stellar," I said as I held her tight against my body.

"Thank you, Sir," she replied then kissed the tip of my nose. "I am late getting back from my break."

"April won't mind a few extra minutes away from her scanning work," I said. "And, since I'm her supervisor, I can guarantee you she will not get in trouble for it and will be rewarded with a favorite treat."

Dani giggled then turned to look for the wipes they had hidden in the closet to use to clean up after their fun. She pulled several out and handed two to me to use on my hands and face then used the others to do the same.

"How did I get so lucky to have such a well trained and skilled pet such as you?" I asked when we finished cleaning and sorting out our clothes so we could go back to work. I caressed her face softly as I looked into her eyes.

"I'm still trying to figure that out," she teased.

"Let me know when you do so I know what the winning recipe is when I have to find another after you move on," I replied.

"Or you find some hotter submissive slut."

"Oh, I don't think that's going to be possible. You're the hottest ticket in town," I said, then kissed her softly again. "I love you, my darling pet."

"I love you too," she replied and hugged me tightly. When she stepped back away from me, "Do I look presentable to go back to work?"

"Perfect, as always."

She rolled her eyes but she was smiling from ear to ear. "Have a good rest of your afternoon, Sir."

"You as well, pet."

Dani turned and unlocked the door then slipped out, closing the door behind her. I didn't move to leave right away. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations still floating around my body. No one else had ever made me feel like this and I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I sighed as I double checked my outfit and scrubbed my beard with another wipe to make sure I got as much of the smell of her juices out of the hair so no one else would know of our rendezvous.

I left the supply closet, pausing to turn off the light, then headed back to my desk for an afternoon of struggling to focus on my work and not think about all the ways I was going to enjoy Dani when we got home.