Playtime with Sis-in-Law 02: 18 Years Later

Story Info
The Sis in Law massage continuing what started years earlier.
2.9k words
4.5
7.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story under my previous handle, Jetscreamer that is for some reason inactive but still shows. If you want to see that original part, please visit me under that member name to read the story.

The years have gone by but my sis in law has aged well. Older now, but still a beautiful smile and a body that belies her age. Her breasts are still spectacular and I had wondered about the rest of her after that fateful day 18yrs ago.

We had never spoken of it, nor had we repeated it. We felt it better that way. I still have the old digital camera with the pics and some crude video that I revisit from time to time when I'm home alone and feeling horny. It's still as hot today as it was then!

Our lives have gone on and we don't see much of her, but we still text occasionally, all for family reasons, nothing sexual.

I was home alone last weekend as my wife was out of town on a girls trip, and was just milling around the house when my doorbell rang. It was a warm sunny day and I look at my porch camera and there is a nicely shaped blond on my porch, facing away from the camera, so all I can see is her nice long blond hair, a shapely tapering torso in a white tank top and a nice looking backside in a pair of khaki walking shorts. I had no idea who this was but I was anxious to find out.

I opened the door and she spun around and, to my surprise, my sister in law, Sarah was standing there. She smiled a big smile and before I could say a word she smothered me with a great big hug, her beautiful breasts smashed against my chest and I quickly felt some familiar pangs of excitement shoot through my body.

She released me and I stood there looking stupid and all I could muster was, "wow, didn't expect to see you"

She laughed and said what an enthusiastic greeting and asked if she could come in or if I was going to make her stand on the porch.

Red faced and still a bit excited, I let her in and could smell the fresh smell of her hair that I remembered, as she walked past me into the house, brushing against me ever so slightly.

I told her that her sister wasn't home this weekend and she told me she knew that and had come to talk to me about a variety of things. This made me nervous but she was there now so I invited her to our upstairs entertaining area.

I sat on the couch and she sat uncomfortably close to me but I didn't balk, and there was that sweet fresh smell again.

She brought up a variety of family topics, around their aging parents and financial considerations, etc., and my thoughts of something concerning or nefarious, or even erotic, went quickly out the window.

We talked about these things for about an hour when I saw her twist a little and cringe. I asked her if she was ok and she told me she had been having some back pain issues, mostly lower back but really all over and she hadn't been able to get into her massage therapist for quite awhile and it was getting worse.

I jokingly mentioned that her sister had always told me I should've been a professional masseuse and that I'd be happy to help. She immediately perked up and said "oh wow, would you?" I tried to laugh it off that I was just kidding and that she should see her regular guy but she pushed and pushed and asked if I could just try to help her lower back! Of course, who am I to turn away a woman in distress?

She turned her back to me, leaned forward and pulled her shirt up slightly, and I was shocked at how good of shape she was still in. Most women (hell, people) soften as they age but she had always been a bit of a fitness nut so she was still very lean with almost no softness around her midsection!

I started by wrapping my hands around her love handles and digging my thumbs into the lower part of her back, just above the top of her shorts. She flinched at the touch a bit, but then relaxed and started to moan softly, pointing out the trouble spots as my thumbs found them. I seemed to be better at this than I thought as her moans became a bit louder and she seemed to be really getting into it.

She tried to guide me to some other spots on her back but I just couldn't get to them from her seated position so I told her she'd need to lay down for me to reach those areas. The couch was pretty low so she suggested we go into the guest bedroom that had a pretty high bed.

She climbed up on the bed pulled her shirt up to the bottom of her bra strap and I continued where I left off, but this time was able to wrap my hands better around her sides and upper hips, as well as move into the middle of her back and up higher. She was really into it and voicing her pleasure when she mentioned her upper back was also a problem. Her bra strap was in the way so I asked if I could undo it and she said she was fine with that, so with one hand I quickly flicked it open, and she flinched a little, I think surprised I was able to open it so quickly and easily. I was just going to pull the straps to the sides when she sat up a bit and quickly did that woman voodoo where she slipped her arms out of the straps and pulled the bra out the armhole of her tank top so quickly that unfortunately I didn't even get a glimpse of those beautiful breasts before she laid back down.

I pulled her tank top up in the back to massage her shoulders, upper back and neck causing her to crane her neck a bit, which lifted her chest a bit off of the bed, causing the tank to slip upward slightly exposing about half of her breasts. I began to get a little tingle again, and just began to wonder if this might have shades of 2005 starting!

I moved back down her back to the lower part again but her shorts were pretty tight on her with a light belt and I couldn't really get under the waistband to the lower back, upper glute area where I know her pain was coming from. When I said something, she didn't bat an eyelash and reached down underneath her and unclasped her belt and unbuttoned her shorts, creating enough of a looseness that I could now slide them down a bit and get my hands under the waistband.

I ventured lower to the top of her ass and to not seem to sexual, then ventured out to her hips. As soon as i grabbed the outside of her hips, I noticed her ass raise just a little off the mattress and then settle back down. Was she getting turned on?

I kept moving lower in small increments, even sliding my fingers under the waistband of her panties a few times and she didn't raise any objections so I kept going a bit lower.

Her moans were increasing when I was kneading the tops of her ass cheeks and really enjoying the feeling of her soft, nice ass.

I mentioned I could do her legs to and she was enthusiastic about that so I started at her calves and worked my way to the backs of her legs and some of her inner thigh, but the legs of the shorts were too snug and low so I could do much there, When I mentioned that to her, she said "go ahead and slide them off then". I was shocked. I really didn't expect this to go here, even though privately I was fantasizing that it would.

She reached down and pushed the waist down over her ass and I grabbed the back of the legs of the shorts and slid them down her legs. But before I did, I quickly grabbed my phone and hit the camera icon so I could video this moment, like I had done 18yr prior. She didn't know I was filming, just like when she was in the shower all those years back.

The shorts slipped off her feet and there was Sarah, laying in front of me with her tank top pulled up to the mid point of her breasts, no bra, and her panties, which were part way pulled down so the top of her ass crack was showing. Now I WAS excited.

And to make it worse, the panties she had on were a sheer white, basically see through. While the offer of a massage was my idea, I was beginning to think she had bad intentions when she found out my wife was out of town and stepped onto my porch.

I pointed my camera at her and got video of that beautiful image, her laying mostly naked, in her sheer panties, face down on the bed, with her breasts pressing out from her sides, and her long blond hair draped to the side, unaware I was getting this on film. As one hand moved back to her leg so she didn't sense a pause, I aimed the camera at her ass and moved closer to it. Her legs were slightly parted so I was seeing some pink through the sheer panties and what appeared to be a bit of moisture?

I paused the video and went back to both hands massaging one leg, then the other, making sure to spend time on the inner thigh, but being careful not to brush the bottom of her panties between her legs.

Moving to the outside I slipped my hands under the legs of her panties to do her glutes and the hips and the outside of her ass and then slid back towards the middle to the point that I now had her taut, soft cheeks fully in each of my hands. She didn't flinch so I started rubbing and squeezing as her moans got louder and her breathing seemed to quicken a bit.

What seemed unclear quickly became clear, she was turned on!

Her ass started swaying under my touch and her legs parted a bit more as I kept rubbing, letting my thumbs drift to the crack of her ass occasionally, causing her to let out little yelps and sway more.

Her breathing was increasing quickly and she was moaning more when she lifted her ass up off the bed and bent her knees, lifting her ass up and off the bed and back as though she was preparing to be mounted, but keeping her breasts firmly planted on the bed so I still couldn't see those.

Starting the video again, as she rocked lightly and slowly, almost imperceptibly, I decided to take a chance and I reached up with my free hand and grabbed the waistband of her panties and started to pull it down. She didn't balk so I kept going until they were off her ass and sliding down her thighs, her bare ass and now obviously wet pussy fully open to me.

She didn't say a word nor look back as she reached back and pulled her panties over her knees and kicked them off, never leaving her kneeling position on the bed.

I continued to film as she opened her legs wider showing me that glorious wet pussy and great ass, which I kept massaging with my free hand as if the massage was still the idea.

Just as I moved the camera closer, as if on cue, she reached back with one hand and started to lightly stroke her pussy, still never looking back at me nor saying anything. As she massaged her clit and moaned loudly, I kept filming with one hand and slipped my thumb inside her aching wet pussy with the other, keeping my fingers massaging that great ass.

Since I was standing next to the bed the entire time of the massage, I suddenly felt her left arm slip back and her left hand grabbed my hard cock through my shorts and started rubbing it, never missing a stroke on her clit with her right hand.

Shifting the camera from her pussy to my shorts, I used my free hand to slip my shorts down and free my hard, throbbing cock which she quickly wrapped her hand around and started stroking, all while I recorded it.

While I didn't want to take my cock from her grip, I had to have more. I climbed on the bed behind her and buried my face in her wet pussy from behind as she squealed with delight when my tongue plunged into her wet waiting hole.

I put the camera next to my face to try to get a closeup of my tongue going in and out of her wetness while her fingers feverishly worked her clit.

She suddenly pulled her ass forward away from my face and in one quick motion flipped onto her back. So quickly I didn't think to hide my phone and for the first time she saw that I was recording. I figured I was busted and this would end the session, but she got a sheepish grin on her face, laid back pulled up her tank top so her beautiful breasts were fully exposed and spread her legs so wide a gymnast would be proud!!

My cock got harder than it has ever been as I raised the camera and started taking pics and video, all while she continued to grin and moan. She reached down and started playing with her breast with one hand, squeezing the nipple hard, and resumed playing with her clit with the other. She told me to film it, so I obliged. Then she told me to get my face back in her pussy and finish the job. I moved the camera against her thigh and slipped my tongue inside her, licking around her lips and hole. She screamed at me to fuck her with my mouth and to suck her clit. Sliding my tongue quickly out of her hot, wet box, I moved up to her clit and flicked my tongue over it quickly. She yelled for me to suck it so I took it in my mouth and sucked as she started screaming my name and thrashing about. I could barely keep it in my mouth as she yelled out that she was cumming and exploded in convulsions, pulling my head into her with both hands as she screamed very loudly, drenching my face in her fluids!

After she calmed down, she sat up and got on her knees in front of me and grabbed my hard cock. She looked right at the camera and asked if her sister is this hot. Then she started talking to the camera as though my wife was watching and started licking my hard cock and stroking it's length, asking my wife if she did it this good and if she worshipped my hard cock like she should and if she knew her husband had fucked her sister almost 20yrs ago and that her husband still wanted it. She told her she must not be treating me right if I still wanted to lick her sisters pussy so bad. It was the hottest and nastiest thing I'd ever seen.

Knowing I wouldn't last, she looked at the camera and said, "now I'm going to put your husbands hard cock in my pussy and let him cum in it little sister" Oh man.

She laid back, spread her legs amazingly wide again grabbed my cock and told the camera, "watch this now little sister" and put just the head in her pussy, making me film that. Then she took my phone and kept switching it between her face and her body and my cock telling my wife what was going to happen next as she had me squeeze her hard nipples and then guided me in until I was fully inside her.

Her pussy was amazing. This woman had done her Kegels as she was squeezing me and milking me without either of us moving.

She pulled me down to lick my lips and told the camera how good her pussy juice tasted on her sisters husbands face. So naughty

Then she told me to start pumping, which I did, for all I was worth, in and out as hard and as fast as I could while she screamed and filmed the whole thing!!!

I know I didn't last long as I exploded into her, yelling out in ecstasy as I filled her full of my cum.

I collapsed onto her breasts as she looked at the camera and said "do you ever make him cum like that? If you don't start, I'll come do it again and again"

She asked me if I was going to show that to her sister to up her sex game and I told her probably not. She said that until I did, she'd have to keep finding ways to meet up with me and treat me right, which didn't give me a lot of incentive to tell my wife! LOL

I look forward to part 3 with Sarah!