Plea Deal Pt. 02

Story Info
The beginning of my servitude.
2.7k words
4.5
10.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
134 Followers

Dad took me to HR the next morning where he left me with some old woman to fill out paperwork.

"You must address him as 'Senator Davis' at all times here," my dad must have instructed me three times this morning. "Never 'Mr.' or 'Hugh.'"

He was a senior politician in the Texas Senate even though he was only 58. He first won a seat at just 38, and has become accustomed to strutting through the halls of the Capitol like he owned it. He carried himself with a confidence that made some people wary. Carol, my HR helper, made some remark when she saw I'd be working under him. Said he was awfully intimidating or something. I wasn't really listening. I was nervous, excited, and a bit overwhelmed at how fast everything happened.

My dad was brimming with pride when I told him. If only he knew what my internship really entailed.

After a long morning of paperwork and training and pictures, Carol led me to Senator Davis's office. With a knock on the open door, he looked up and smiled. Carol announced my arrival and told him I was all set to start. Hugh thanked her and complimented her dress which sent her away blushing.

He looked back down at his paper and jotted something on the edge. I stood motionless while he finished reading.

"Close the door, son."

I quietly closed the door and waited timidly.

"Don't just stand there. Come here, boy." I approached his desk and he turned his chair towards me again. It was all just like last night. I was ready to drop to my knees when he instructed me otherwise. "Turn around, drop those pants, and bend over."

I obeyed without a word.

"Time for your inspection." I felt his warm hands spread my cheeks and hold them wide has he checked me. Suddenly, one finger approached each side directly at the base of the opening and stretched my hole.

I'd never been exposed like this. Cool air filled the cavity as he held me open and examined me. I tucked my head and watched between my legs. My vision was limited but it looked like he was using the light on his phone to look deep inside me.

"Look at that tight hole, boy!" I was rock hard in an instant. "Clean, but I want you to do even better." He grunted, slapped my ass, and commanded me to stand. "You are going to have to probe yourself some in the shower. Get some soap on your finger and really clean yourself out good, you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I stared at the floor and thought to myself that I wasn't off to a great start.

"Look me in my eyes when I speak, boy. Don't forget our rules now!"

"Sorry, sir." I met his eyes and was surprised to see his smile. I thought he'd be upset with my failed inspection.

"If tomorrow's inspection doesn't improve, I'm going to have to bend you over my knee and swat ya good now. So, be thorough about it." His smile remained, but his left brow raised in warning. Looking in his eyes all the time was going to be difficult. They had an effect on me that I couldn't control and I was going to have to become an expert at discretely tucking my erection.

"Now come on, son, let me show you around."

He took me around the Capitol for a bit but not like some tour guide. There was no talk of the beautiful design or the art that adorned the historic walls, but instead the closest bathroom, the cafeteria and the library. The whole time he was giving instructions rapid-fire and I knew I'd never remember it all.

"This is where Alice sits." I needed to ask her something, he said, but I already forgot what.

"Watch close, son." He instructed me in the break room as he made himself a dark roast coffee, grabbed half-and-half (or was it whole milk?) from the fridge and poured in an unmeasured splash. He stirred it and immediately started sipping as we continued, despite the steam rising from the cup.

He took me inside the library but rushed us along as soon as we entered. "I don't have time to teach you the system so find your old man and ask him to teach you when you get some free time."

We stopped by the gallery overlooking the senate floor. "When we're in session, I'll be sat right there for most of the day." He pointed to one of the many desks. "You can sit up here and watch if you'd like, but best be quiet as a mouse."

He laughed to himself, I can only assume laughing at the thought of me being anything but silent up there.

"Or you can wander the halls and do as you like. But when we go on break, I better not have to come find you. So ask someone for a schedule and don't go wandering off too far for too long."

As we walked back to his office, he kept spouting off instructions. He pointed out the vending machine, the lobby and the copy machine as he told me to check in every fifteen minutes or so just to see if I was needed. Don't make trouble, don't make me look for you and don't become a bother.

After all that demanding, he smiled and told me "this could actually be quite an opportunity for you. Might just learn a thing or two."

When we got back to his office, I was unsure if he wanted me to stay. As I lingered in the doorway, my mind wandered and my eyes travelled all over his face and suit. He was the most handsome old man I'd ever seen. He looked up from his papers and smiled and I wondered if he knew the effect he had on me.

"Why don't you go fetch me some water, son."

I grinned sheepishly, embarrassed that he'd caught me staring and hurried to the cafeteria. I grabbed a paper cup and filled it with ice and water and returned as quick as I could, eager to impress.

"No, son!" He denied the cup in my outstretched hand. "Bottled. From the vending machine. Were you listening to me earlier?"

"Sorry, sir!" I set the cup down and started to hurry off.

"No, no. Not on my desk."

I grabbed the unwanted cup and set it on a table outside his office and rushed off to the vending machine.

"Thank you, son." He didn't even look up and kept reading and reading. After standing and waiting for two minutes and not being addressed, I slipped out the office and sat on a chair in a nearby lobby. I drank the unwanted cup of water and scrolled through my phone noting what time I left his office so I could check back in soon.

After exactly eleven minutes, I knocked once on his door "Can I get you anything, sir?"

"I'm all set for now." I waited around the corner for thirty seconds and sat back down.

After ten more minutes, I checked in again.

"Why don't you find your dad and ask him to teach you about the library, huh? Bring him back with you around 11:30 and we'll all grab a lunch. How about it?"

"Yes, sir."

I set off and realized I didn't even know where to find my dad. I called him and he found me and brought me to his office. We took an elevator that accessed the extension building, where he worked. His office was nothing like Senator Davis's but it was still a nice space. He took me there just to show me where I could usually find him if I needed him and then we made our way to the library.

After an hour in the library, we walked to Senator Davis's office and went to the Capitol Grill for lunch. The conversation was awkward as my dad couldn't seem to stop thanking Senator Davis for giving me an internship and I spoke only when questioned. But the food was surprisingly tasty and I was hungry.

As we finished up, I followed Senator Davis back to his office as my dad parted the opposite way to his. I was actually relieved to not be around my dad and Senator Davis at the same time when suddenly Hugh grabbed my ass. I quickly peered over my shoulder, stunned, to see if my dad was looking. He was not, and I sighed in relief as I looked back up to my taller counterpart and saw him smirk at me.

"Don't give me that look," his smile grew as he teased me. "You aren't fooling me." He shot a look at the bulge in my pants and chuckled. "Your friend, there, gives you away."

I quickly tucked and tried in vain to stop myself from turning red.

When we reached his office, he closed the door and told me to take a seat across from his desk. For me men were always hottest in a nice suit or their birthday suit, and Hugh was just my type. I was mortified of the prospect of sex in such a public space, but I was becoming desperate to touch him and be touched.

Instead we had a conversation. He asked me about my plans for the future, my interests and what I was passionate about. I am extremely reserved and usually take a while to open up to people, but he had a way of breaking through the wall effortlessly.

"This is actually an opportunity to learn and make connections that could be invaluable for someone your age. Don't get me wrong, most of what I ask of you is going to be running errands, getting me coffee, and... you know." He winked and my cock jumped. "But you'll have a lot of time here to just observe, listen, explore and learn. Who knows, you may just find an interest in public service."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Why do you say that?"

"It's just - this is Texas. And being gay and liberal in Texas can be pretty uncomfortable at times."

"Have you told anyone you're gay, son?"

I shook my head no and realized he was the first to know. I didn't know how to process that. "Have you told anyone you're gay, sir?"

"Well I ain't gay son," he raised his left hand in front of me and twisted his ring with his right hand. I must have looked mortified because he chuckled at my reaction and told me to relax. "My wife passed away eight years ago."

He turned a framed photo around so I could see a candid picture of him and his wife. She was beautiful.

"Cancer."

"I'm so sorry, sir."

"I appreciate that, son."

After a silent pause he added. "She was my one love. I'd never marry again...but I ain't celibate."

"So no one knows you're bi then?"

"No." He smirked. "Well, I guess a couple people do. Come here, boy. Let me show you your workspace."

I went around to him and he pulled his chair out and directed me underneath his desk. His dark brown, wooden desk extended all the way to the floor on all sides, except for the cavity in the middle designed for his chair and leg space. If anyone came in the room, they could only see me if they stood where he sat, which was the reassurance I needed. I was surprised that it wasn't as cramped as I thought it would be. When I settled in, he rolled his chair in close to me and reached for his zipper.

"Let me, sir."

He obliged, pulling back his hands and leaving me to it. I hadn't stopped thinking about this since last night. I unzipped and reached my hand in, gently caressing everything. His underwear tightened beneath my touch as his cock expanded and filled it up. It was a fantasy just to feel him grow in my hands and know that I had that effect on him. This powerful, big, handsome bear that I had dreamed about for years was stimulated by my touch. I spent time on his balls, fondling them carefully with just my fingertips. The satisfaction and pride evolved into a new need to please him. I felt an innate need to show him just how much I wanted him.

I pulled his cock through the seam in the front of his briefs and out the open fly of his suit pants. I hungrily took him in, desperate to make him cum. I was so lost in my task, it seemed like mere minutes before I had my prize. He was understandably much more subdued in his office than he was in the privacy of his own home, but as he got close he started to grunt and moan. He was discrete and quiet, but his soft moans became increasingly urgent. He shifted his weight and his belly raised as he held his breath. I moaned with him in my mouth, begging for my prize, recalling my shortcoming in taking all his cum last night. His hips bucked as he shot into my mouth, a sexy grunt accompanying each spurt.

He muttered above me as I delighted in his taste, his smell, and the satisfaction of pleasuring him. I looked up as I swallowed, pleased to see he was still grimacing and catching his breath.

I waited patiently beneath his knees, unsure of what I was expected to do next.

"What a good little cocksucker."

My cock jumped and I touched myself, only now aware of how desperate I was to release my own load.

"You can come out now, son." He pushed his chair back a bit and I used his knees to help myself up. My hard-on poked aggressively in my slacks creating an obvious tent.

As I adjusted myself, he commented on it. "That hard just from sucking my cock, boy?"

I sheepishly looked down before he commanded me again to meet his eye line.

"You haven't been touching yourself, have you?"

"No sir," I assured him I remembered his command.

"Don't you forget our deal." He smirked.

He really didn't know that the deal didn't even matter to me. Of course I was grateful he swept away my charges, but I was desperate to obey his every command regardless. I stared at his handsome face and let my lust overtake me. His face had a natural friendly expression that accounted for much of his charisma. His appearance actually had the effect of making you believe he was friendlier than he actually is - not to say he was callous, just stern. His dimples were accentuated by his chubby cheeks and added a sincerity to his smile.

He straightened up in his chair and put his cock back through his fly before zipping up and adjusting his pants. He looked up and dismissed me, telling me to take some time to familiarize myself with the place. "No need to check back in for the next hour or two. I'll just be revising this bill."

I stopped in the restroom to straighten myself up before roaming the halls and taking time to admire the architecture and historic art that adorned the building. I had been to the Capitol a couple of times as a kid with my dad and on school field trips, but didn't remember much about it. I felt out of place roaming the halls by myself, but quickly realized it was much more beautiful and historic then I ever considered. After a couple of hours had passed, I went back to check in with Senator Davis.

When I got back to his office, he had his bag draped over his shoulder and a manila folder in his chubby fingers. "I'm going to be up all night revising this bill, so I'm heading home early to at least get comfortable while I'm doing it. Why don't you go find your dad and spend the rest of the afternoon with him. And don't forget what I told you this morning," he swatted my butt as he walked past me. "Nice and clean from now on."

My body flinched. He was making me hot.

"Oh, one last thing." He stopped at the door. "Tomorrow evening you come by my house for some punishment. You owe me a debt, and tomorrow you will make your first payment."

I was nervous, but rock hard. I nodded.

"Yes, sir," he corrected me.

"Yes, sir."

matanda
matanda
134 Followers