Plea Deal Pt. 04

Story Info
Starting to get a heavier workload in the office.
2.2k words
4.6
6.8k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
132 Followers

I started to get more work from Senator Davis. It was pretty menial work, and I still fetched coffee and food like I had been. But the new tasks meant I spent more time with him in his office, which afforded me more time to stare at him. It was my favorite pastime, after all, so I looked forward to any mundane task that gave him a reason to call me in. I stared pretty frequently and openly and wondered if he ever noticed. He hardly looked up from his work when he was at his desk, but people can sense when eyes are on them. And mine were always on him.

Today, Senator Davis asked me to open letters from a Boy Scout troop and write brief responses back to them. Senator Davis would read over them and sign them later before sending me to a post office to have them delivered out. Unlike the admirably-focused Senator, my attention was divided between my task and enjoying my view.

I had an intense attraction to men in suits, and state senators always wore suits to the Capitol. Senator Davis had an impressive wardrobe and fine taste. Today he was wearing a tailored grey suit with a navy tie. His suits always fit him snug in a way that allowed me to admire his body. I loved the way a firm belly in a clean dress shirt pushed out and demanded attention.

With my eyes largely fixated on Senator Davis, I noticed he kept reaching awkwardly behind his back. He tried different approaches with each arm at different angles, but clearly couldn't reach the spot. I considered offering a helping hand when he noticed me looking and summoned me.

"Come help me with this itch, would ya?"

I approached him and stood behind his chair as he leaned forward allowing me access to his back. His left arm contorted behind him towards the center of his back and I started scratching around where he was reaching.

He directed me "higher" and "right" until I found the spot and he slumped forward in relief. I continued working that area for a minute or two and he was clearly enjoying it. I waited a moment for more directions before my instinctive desire to satisfy him took over. I expanded the area of my massage, rubbing and scratching gently all over his back. I loved the way his large frame felt in my hands, filling as he inhaled slowly and deeply.

After a few minutes, he sat up a little and put his arms wide. "Take this off for me?"

I worked his suit coat off his shoulders and placed it neatly on a table before returning to my work, more earnestly massaging my master. I decided removing his coat meant he was enjoying my work, which gave me the encouragement to rub a little deeper into the tissue. I leaned in and quietly inhaled his scent, triggering my dick to start to chub. His skin was warm even through his linen dress shirt.

I'm not sure how long I massaged his back and shoulders. My mind wandered, imagining the same scenario but a little different. We're in the privacy of his home office and I have more courage to do what I want. I reach around his neck and slowly undo his top button. Then two more. His scent is the same and I inhale again. I smell the real senator which only fuels my fantasy more. I keep massaging his back, now enjoying the view of his chest hair as I work. That only lasts a moment before I grow impatient. I reach lower down his torso and undo the rest of his buttons. I'm undressing him, basically snuggling him as my arms rest all over him to reach his bottom buttons.

"Collin"

I nervously snapped out of it, worried I was draped across him like I was in my fantasy.

"All that loosening me up made something else real stiff."

He turned his chair towards me and leaned back into the puffy leather cushion. It was one of the sweetest sights I'd ever beheld. My well-dressed boss leaning back comfortably with a nice shirt hugging his soft curves. His belly jutting out and a hint of nipple poking at the light blue fabric. His belt is just barely visible between his belly and his impressive bulge tenting his grey suit pants.

I dutifully knelt between his legs, grabbing his thighs for stability as I lowered myself. I looked up into his eyes. "We're going to have to fix that."

I grabbed his crotch through his pants and he moaned. His eyes closed and his mouth made an "o" shape. His hands tightened on the arm rests. His wedding ring and silver watch dazzled against the dark leather. I reached for his zipper and slowly lowered it down. I could already see the head of his cock pushing at the fly of his briefs. I reached in and adjusted the pouch so that he was jutting straight through both layers. With his cock out, I put my hand back inside and playfully fondled his balls.

"In your place, boy."

I was disappointed, but obedient. The door was closed and I was hoping to have more space and really enjoy the view. Instead, I crawled into the cavity of his desk and he rolled his chair in close.

Once we were in position, I took him all the way in at once. His chair bucked and he groaned, giving me pleasure. I hungrily slurped on his dick, savoring the feeling of his veins and glans against my tongue.

A knock on the door startled me, as I paused my motion and held his cock in my mouth. I was suddenly grateful he had me move under the desk.

"Come in!"

I couldn't believe he let the visitor in. I didn't dare move or make a sound.

"Good afternoon, Senator Davis."

My own father's voice paralyzed me. I was petrified.

"Please, Stan. Call me Hugh."

"Right. Well, we have this booklet put together with that research you asked us to do on zoning laws."

I pulled back off the senator's cock and prayed my dad would leave as quick as he came. Just drop off the booklet and leave, dad.

"Thanks for that, Stan. Why don't you take a seat."

I cringed and swallowed as silently as I could.

"Let's take a look."

Suddenly, a hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back down on Senator Davis's cock. Wide-eyed, I resisted a bit, desperate not to be heard. But, he pushed me down all the way and I knew I'd better accept his will. I started to bob up and down of my own volition, sensing my best chance of not getting caught was cooperating. After I re-established a rhythm, his hand left my head to flip through the booklet.

For the first time, I was not enjoying working the senators cock. My mind was too preoccupied with the thought that my father sat less than five feet away from me, completely unaware of what was happening right in front of him. I was mortified - plagued by constant thoughts of being discovered and my secrets unraveling.

Meanwhile, my father and our boss talked casually through the content of my father's research while I gave him a blowjob. I was sweating and shaking, but kept bobbing up and down as quietly as possible.

Luckily, my dad was not a very talkative man. After giving an overview of the research, I heard him say something about letting him go through the book on his own time. Mercifully, it sounded like the conversation was wrapping up.

I closed my eyes and tried to block out the noise. It was all too stressful. But, then my dad asked a question that forced me to listen.

"How is Collin doing?"

Senator Davis playfully rubbed my hair beneath the desk like I was a boy. "He's been so helpful."

I was so tense and scared, but even that little praise did wonders on my psyche. I longed for that man to praise me. I kept sucking on his dick, suddenly refocused on pleasing him.

"He's a good boy, Stan."

It was perverse, but undeniably stimulating. My cock twitched and I responded with added fervor in my task.

"I'm glad to hear that. I can't thank you enough for giving him this opportunity."

"Believe me, I was happy to have him."

"If you need anything, let me know."

"Thanks, Stan."

"Senator."

As soon as his footsteps faded, both of the Senator's hands returned to my head. He seized control of my pace and used my mouth as he pleased.

"You like sucking for Daddy, boy?"

I wasn't sure who he meant, but I moaned back.

"Should I call your old man back in here for the big finish?"

My heart begged no, but I just moaned and let him force my mouth up and down.

"Should we let him watch as I shoot my seed deep inside you? We can show him who your real Daddy is."

I was dangerously close to cumming without Daddy's permission and making a mess of my work clothes. I moaned and moaned.

"Who's your Daddy, Collin?"

He was. I didn't have the courage to accept it, but I knew.

Tell me with your mouth who's your real Daddy, boy."

I used my tongue to lick all over as much as I could while he pushed and pulled my head.

"If Stan is your Daddy, open your mouth wide while I force you down. It's ok, we'll still have a good time."

I debated it for a second. I didn't want to betray my own father.

But if I'm your Daddy, Collin, close those lips tight and suck hard with your cheeks. Suck like your life depends on my seed."

I closed my lips as tight as I could around Daddy's shaft and sucked with all my might. I whimpered like a puppy and did everything I could to please him.

"Oh, yes." He shuddered and breathed heavily. His chair began to sway. "That's what I thought, my boy." His hips bucked hard, scooting his chair in even tighter.

I moaned in anticipation, a little too loudly.

"Quiet now, boy," he groaned and exhaled as his chair slid again. "We can't be too loud at work. Look up at Daddy and beg for my cum."

I grabbed his thighs gently and looked up from beneath his desk. I could only slightly see him, but I softly panted over and over, telling him how desperate I was.

"Oh." He closed his eyes and really started thrusting. His breathing became very labored and his stomach convulsed. "Here it comes." He held me down with both hands and softly groaned as his thick cream filled my mouth. "Drink it all up, boy."

I guzzled it joyfully, making a quick swallow of the first portion to make sure I didn't spill. After I swallowed the first couple spurts, I positioned my tongue at his slit and savored the rest that spilled out more lazily.

My eyes still up at him, I watched as he breathed heavily. Leaning deep into his chair again, his hands fell to his side. I held the remaining portion of his load in my mouth and gently felt around his chubby cock with my tongue.

I finally swallowed and caught my own breath. It was an exhilarating experience. I was more scared than I'd ever been, but now the overwhelming feeling was relief and the thrill of escaping disaster. Deep down I knew I wanted to do it again.

Senator Davis rolled back and offered me a hand to help pull me to my feet. My throbbing dick begged for release. I was so desperate I actually asked. Feebly, pathetically I asked the senator "Can I go to the bathroom and take care of this, sir?"

He looked me in the eyes. His greenish-brown eyes searched my soul and he reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants. "This here?"

My knees buckled, and I straightened them back out again. "Please, sir. It's starting to ache."

"You have been a good boy. I meant what I told Stan."

I was so close just from the feeling of his hand on my pants.

"But I think you need to wait a little longer."

He pulled me onto his lap and looked me in the eyes like he really was my father. "If you don't learn discipline, you'll keep shooting your boy seed down the shower drain."

My eyes lowered as he reminded me of my disobedience.

"And when Stan came in today, Daddy had to help you with your chores didn't he?"

I nodded, remembering how I'd stopped sucking his cock out of fear of my dad's presence.

"Keep being a good boy and next time Daddy will let you shoot. You understand?"

I nodded my head.

He lifted my chin and gave me a stern look reminding me to correct my behavior.

I looked in his eyes like I was supposed to. "Yes sir."

-------------------------------------

(Debating if i should keep up this storyline or try something new - if you follow, let me know)

matanda
matanda
132 Followers