Pleading with All His Heart

Story Info
A wife takes pleasure making her husband plead for relief.
1.8k words
4.3
10.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WarmBlue
WarmBlue
12 Followers

I whisper into my husband's ear, "Get ready, I want you tonight. I'm going to tie you up and have my way with you." I follow up with an mischievous smile.

I have him take a blue pill and said, "Take this, I want to ensure you are rock hard."

His eyes sparkle with excitement; his anticipation obvious. It has been 20 days since I last granted him an orgasm and I had meticulously maintained a strict regimen for him over those 20 days. Not only have I denied him any sexual relief at all, I have also completely ignored his manhood. He has been in his chastity tube 24/7 apart from ten minutes removal for cleaning every third day. I had informed him at the beginning of the period that until further notice he was not allowed to mention in any way his sexual desire. Even one hint would result in a extended denial period of at least eight weeks.

We begin by lying naked on the bed next to each other, kissing and making out. You see, I love kissing and my husband is quite good at it. Rubbing our bodies against each other while making out always arouses me. There is nothing of concern in our minds except our feelings and heated desire for each other.

Eventually I ask him if would like to be released from his tube. He excitedly nods his head.

I tie his hands to the headboard of our bed followed by his ankles to a very wide spreader bar that provides maximum access to his penis and balls. I top it off by pushing a ball gag in his mouth and securing it behind his head. I smile at him teasingly.

Removing his chastity cage, his cock quickly grows to full length. His erection becomes particularly hard after being deprived for such a long time, and thanks to the efficacy of the tiny pill. I love the feeling of controlling his arousal, all the while knowing he's powerless to act on it.

I tease him, "Oh, someone is happy to be out." In my best little girl voice I ask, "Does my hard little wiener want to be rubbed and teased?" His penis isn't really that little, but very average. But that doesn't stop my playful teasing. To ensure maximum hardness and sensitivity, I attach a cock ring around the base near his balls.

I tickle his balls for a while. I then very slowly & softly stroke his erection. He closes his eyes and moans very loudly through his gag. I can tell he will quickly lose control of his emotions.

I slide up and I look straight into his eyes, "You are not to cum without permission, do you understand?" I add harshly, "If you do, you can expect a punishment you will not like."

He nods his head in understanding.

I know the strict instructions really turn him on and feed his submissive nature. He has described it as mental masturbation. In fact, I have to be sure to let go of his penis and break physical contact when I speak to him as the combination of mental stimulation and rubbing his manhood would very likely cause him to explode. A Wife needs to manage her husband's arousal carefully.

I proceed to tease him in earnest mentally and physically. "Oh, you're so horny aren't you? It's too bad I make you wait so long for relief while you give me soooo many orgasms whenever I command."

I carry on, "But that's your job isn't it? Staying horny until I'm ready for you. I love your affection, obedience and submission. I'm already thinking up new things I will make you do."

After teasing him for about 30 minutes I'm ready to hear him beg. I take off his gag.

"Do you want to cum?" I ask.

"Yes Mistress Olivia, may I please have permission to cum?" he asks with urgency in his voice.

"You need to make me feel how much you need it. If you act cool and aloof, that tells me you really don't want to cum and can wait another week or two."

He begins to beg slowly at first, then with more intensity. It is good for him to let his feelings out and to feel vulnerable & passionate. And it turns me on immensely.

-------------------------------

By motivating my husband to Plead With All His Heart, it conveys that our connection extends beyond mere roleplay. It reaffirms that I hold the authority, aligning with both our desires. Most significantly, it fulfills my husband's innate submissive needs, providing him profound satisfaction.

My decision to permit his release hinges on several factors. It's contingent on whether his pleas genuinely convey his desperation, my current emotional state (admitting that I may occasionally feel bitchy), and our upcoming schedule. If I have imminent plans that involve his servitude, I will delay his release to ensure he remains in a deeply submissive state.

The most important thing is to mix it up. I will allow him to cum about a third of the time after Pleading With All His Heart. This is to keep him guessing and encourage him to put all his energy into trying to convince me to relieve him. If I always granted relief at the end of our rendezvous, my husband would not beg because he would know he will eventually get to cum. If at the outset of fooling around I announce he will not be cumming, then he will not beg because he knows that the begging will be pointless. He needs to know deep in his heart there is a chance I want him to orgasm.

When I do decide to give him permission to cum, I require him to look deeply into my eyes while I stroke him to climax. This facilitates an intense level of intimacy between us that is special and exceptional. If he diverts his eyes from mine for even a split second, I stop and we are through for the day.

----------------------------

We engage in a playful verbal exchange for some time as I stroke his very hard and slightly purple cock. I playfully tease him, and he continually pleads for relief. I take great pleasure in keeping him on the edge, both in terms of his physical and mental state. He has no clue whether I will grant approval to cum, and I yearn for him to beg with his heart. He appeals to me earnestly, although today he still holds a hint of reservation. I empathized with his fear that can accompany complete surrender and trust in one's dominant, so I encourage him to completely let go.

"Go ahead darling, tell me all about how frustrated you are. Let it all out. I'm here for you." He is now very emotional and on the edge of tears. Just where I want him.

As I expected from experience, I am highly aroused from his pleading. I tease him that he is making me very, very wet. My arousal now escalates very quickly and I swing around to place my legs on either side of my husband's head.

"Make me cum NOW!" I command.

As trained, my husband extends his tongue and begins sliding it back and forth over my clit. The feeling is wonderful; I suck in my breath as his tongue makes contact with my most personal area.

I luxuriate in the sensations of my husband eating me out while I continue to tease his cock. I am mesmerized by watching him leak an almost continue flow of precum. I feel incredibly powerful denying his release while I enjoy his sexual aptitudes and services. I swipe my tongue over his cock head a couple of times tasting his precum that's flowing freeing from the tip.

Pleasure building, I began to rock back and forth while my husband continues his oral manipulations. From experience, he intuitively knows when I am approaching orgasm, and presses his tongue hard against my clit while moving just a little. That throws me over the edge, and I cum extremely hard among screams and profanity.

My orgasm turns to sensitivity on my clit; I pull away from my husband's reach. I roll off and lay on the bed next to him while coming down from my powerful and satisfying orgasm.

-------------------------------------------

While resting, I find myself reflecting on the increased frequency and remarkable intensity of my orgasms since my husband and I made the decision for him to embark on a life of limited orgasms. As he became constantly horny and beautifully attentive, it seems to nourish his inherent submissive nature. His willingness to submit, in turn, leads to a continuous stream of attention towards me, enriching both our connection and intimacy. I can hardly fathom returning to the days when he was frequently moody and irritable.

He has told me that he too has more powerful orgasms, albeit less frequently. He also reports he has a much higher daily energy level to pursue exercise or chores around the house.

I reflect on how fantastic this is for both of us.

------------------------------------------

After taking approximately five minutes to regain my strength, I gently rise and carefully fasten his cock ring back around the base of his penis, which I had temporarily removed to ensure proper blood circulation. Then, I recline beside him and share a deep, passionate kiss with him. Our lips meet with the fervor of young lovers deeply in love. As we embrace, my fingers trace sensually across his erection, rekindling any waning desire he may have experienced while I took a brief respite.

I return to softly stroking his full, granite hard length while we continue to make out. He moans and passionately continues to beg me to let him cum. I know my stroking is bringing him close to the brink. With his voice slightly shaking, he asks for a final time "Mistress Olivia, may I please have permission to cum?"

"No, do not cum." I say while releasing his penis from my grasp. "I've decided I'm not going to allow you to cum today." I feel powerful.

I could immediately see the dejection in his eyes as he drowns in his yearning for relief.

I continue. "We have a four day weekend coming up and I've decided I want you by my side every minute serving my every want and desire. I need you highly submissive and obedient."

"In fact, I have a group of ladies coming over on Sunday and you are going be our host. I want you in charge of all refreshments, to wait on us hand & foot, and to be friendly & charming. I want my friends to see what a wonderful and perfect husband I have."

"I should let you know I am going to want you to make me cum at least twice a day. And I when I cum, I will be thinking about how you love going down on me, how turned on it gets you while locked up, and how your desire makes you even more submissive."

I untie him and declare, "Ok, let's settle down your little, hard wiener with a cold shower so it fits back in your tube. " I lead him to the bathroom.....

WarmBlue
WarmBlue
12 Followers