All Comments on 'Pleading with All His Heart'

by WarmBlue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Don’t know if there is a second chapter, but, if there is he needs to serve the ladies naked and have them all tease his cock. Then one of makes him cum and they all punish him!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hubby finally woke up to the fact he was married to a narcissistic, delusional shank bitch. He went along with the game a couple more times, each time begging her to stop, and saying he didn't consent to her actions. He was secretly taping this and put some pills into his system to frame her for forcing him. He called the cops, and to her surprise, the stupid slut was arrested for domestic abuse. That made the divorce that much easier. She, like most entitled women, never worked a day in her life so she lives in a little dump of an apartment and is learning how to wait on tables.

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

Great start. The suspension dots give hope for a follow-up.

It's nice that a wife cares about her husband's orgasms (when, and IF, he has any). And it is heartwarming to see that she is so proud of his "affection, obedience and submission" that she goes so far as to show it to her closest girl friends.

Will the Ladies be kind to him, admiring his devotion? Will the chastity cage allow everyone to enjoy themselves peacefully in a relaxed atmosphere?

We all want to read a follow-up (or rather, the second in a long series).

papabernonpapabernon7 months ago

Fuck this bitch, take the from her and fuck her raw, till she passes out. Why not she's got you all hard on the blue pill anyway..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He needs to find a new wife,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was wonderful. I'd love to see a second chapter.

I don't understand why people who plainly aren't into the kinks listed in the tags are so insistent on leaving nasty comments, but please ignore the jerks. Your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. These are great reads. I have chronic ED and now my wife and I play orgasm denial games. She milks me so I get relief but i have not orgasmed since Spring 2023. This allows me to have some PIV sex. When I did have orgasms I was out of commission for a long time. If anyone cares, we play with a metal chastity device too. So we play permanent orgasm denial games now. Not too much else in the way of femdom, but I was balding over the years and now keep my head shaved. Basically something kinky she wants me do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous