Pleasant Nightmares

Story Info
Clara's sleep paralysis demon makes her drink pee at night.
3.3k words
4.72
8.3k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
523 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: This story is heavily focused on a pee fetish. Specifically, the fetish of swallowing pee. It also features elements of horror and reluctance, and a loss of control. There is no vaginal or anal penetration in the story at all, and readers who do not have a fetish for piss drinking (or at least a very open mind) will likely not find this one very appealing.

Obviously, it is a work of fiction, and all of the characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

This is intended as a one-and-done story, but if you greatly enjoyed it, leave a comment and I might consider writing another chapter. Thank you.

>>> PLEASANT NIGHTMARES <<<

- "Hello, Clara." spoke the horned, shadowy figure. The sleep paralysis demon was back again, and Clara felt the heaviness in her body and the panic in her mind as it moved closer to her. Each time this happened, she could not bring herself to wake up. Each time it happened, the demon would do something horrible to her. With her. Something frightening and incredibly perverted, but something Clara had grown to find some twisted kind of pleasure in.

- "Open your little mouth, Clara.." the demon spoke in it's fire-scorned voice. It sent a chill down her spine. Somehow, she could not resist its commands and did as ordered, even though she knew that this would not end well for her. The demon looked at her, delighted with the sight if Clara's now wide open mouth in front of it. She was incapable of looking away, and watched the creature's lustful stare meet her gaze. The cock of the demonic fiend twitched with anticipation, and Clara felt so ashamed of herself for getting wet between the legs again. It was an involuntary response.

- "Ready for your little snack, Clara?" The demon grinned. The way it knew her name - always made sure to say it, in that awful voice - It was scary. Where did it come from? Was it always watching her, even when she was awake, but only had power over her when she was asleep? Clara tried to shake her head - Tried to tell the demon she was not ready at all - But it was so hard to move. She was frozen. All she could do was blink, and groan.

The demon got into bed with her - slithered, like shadow with a mind of it's own. It grabbed Clara's head and turned her open mouth towards it's cock. It was covered in some type of scales - Black as the night, but not sharp or jagged in any way. And its cock felt unnaturally warm, as if the creature's body temperature was just a tad higher than that of a human.

- "Mhh.. Mh.. Mmm" Clara moaned. She knew what would happen next, and her heart was racing. The demon placed the tip of it's cock onto Clara's tongue, and it was surprisingly gentle with it. She tried to turn her head away - but the creature's paralyzing grasp was too strong, even though it's hands were not holding her, instead softly caressing her cheek - almost lovingly - With it's long, pointed fingers. The demonic entity growled - a frightening noise that sounded more like a volcanic eruption than the growl of a beast - But Clara had come to know that this meant that the creature was feeling pleasure. The demon never hurt her physically - It tortured her in other ways. It wanted her to feel ashamed.

- "Drink it, Clara." The demon said, and flicked it's shadowy tongue out of it's mouth a few times. She could feel the liquid rushing through its penis now. She moaned softly one more time, and then the urine of the creature hit her tongue. It was as if a lightning bolt had struck her. The pleasure was overwhelming. It smelled very similar to human pee, but a tad sweeter. The taste was strange, but strangely intoxicating. It tasted salty and bitter, but with just a hint of something pleasant. Cinnamon, perhaps? It was warm, but not scalding. Like the perfect temperature for a cup of tea.

Clara knew this was wrong. The shame hit her again. She could not forgive herself for enjoying the sensation, and the flavor, and yet she couldn't stop herself from getting a pleased expression appearing on her face. Each time the demon had made her do this, it had felt more and more arousing to her. As the hot urine filled her mouth up, she used all of her energy and put all of her efforts into swallowing it down, like an obedient little whore. But there were moments where some of it escaped her mouth - dripped from her lips onto the bed sheets - Because she couldn't keep up with the volume. Her own legs began to tremble.

- "That's right, Clara.. Let me taste your shame as you taste my piss.." The demon spoke, and seemed to suck the air in around her. It knew. It knew that she was enjoying this, and it enjoyed that she was enjoying this. As if to punish her, the demon's pee stopped flowing for but a moment, and Clara whimpered loudly at the sudden change as the last drops trickled into her mouth. She kept moving her tongue around the creature's cock, hoping the demon would forgive her. Hoping it would give her more.

- "Look at how hard your little nipples are.." The demon chuckled. It looked down at Clara's breasts. Indeed her nipples were rock-hard, protruding from the fabric of her nightgown. Her body was giving her away, but she had come to realize that there was no point in hiding any of the signs. The demon knew exactly what she felt, she realized. Still, she tried to fight it. She could feel herself getting wetter between the legs, and tried to close them, but her legs were not obeying her will either. The demon laughed once more - mockingly, like a maniac - and pushed its cock a bit deeper into her mouth. Then the urine started to flow again.

Clara's heart was beating out of her chest. She could barely breathe. It felt as if she was being fed a gigantic piece of meat. And yet she kept on swallowing. The demon moaned - Growled - Almost roared. She had never heard it sound so proud and pleased before. It had done this so many times now that it knew what to expect from her. The shame, the guilt, the fear - even the arousal. The demon craved all of it from her.

- "Swallow quicker, Clara. We're only getting started." The demon was right, of course. Clara would always lose track of time but there was no doubt that the demonic being could urinate far longer than that of a human - At least ten times as long, she imagined. It was hard to say for certain as her mind felt so cloudy. Shamefully, she could feel her first orgasm rapidly approaching, as more of the piss coated her tongue and mouth. The pleasure was growing stronger and stronger by the second, and the demon grinned at her, revealing it's sharp teeth.

The urine kept on gushing and she realized that this would be the fastest climax of her life. The creature grabbed a handful of her hair in it's claw-like hand, meanwhile Clara involuntarily swirled her tongue around the creature's cock, her mouth full of golden liquid, to get a better taste of it all. She could feel her orgasm building up - And it was like the liquid in her mouth was the key to her pleasure, and the more she drank, the better she felt.

- "Mhhmm.. Mmmh.. Mhhhhh..." Clara almost sobbed. The shame was overwhelming, but she couldn't hold it back any longer. Her body began to convulse with pleasure - every nerve in her body seemed to be tingling. She couldn't help it - the urine of this demon had an insanely powerful arousing effect on her. As she swallowed down the last of the warm piss currently in her mouth, her orgasm crashed into her, taking away all control and leaving her a sobbing mess on the bed sheets. The demon held back it's yellow stream, to give her a moment to recuperate. She knew the mocking would now begin.

- "Clara climaxes from drinking pee. She is the most perverted girl in the world.." The demon said in a mocking voice, and laughed with the same maniacal tone as always. "Nothing more than a little pee slut. You'd do this all day long if you could. I can sense your true desires. I can taste your shame." Clara whimpered softly in response. The demon was right, of course. She hated these encounters, and yet, each night she'd go to sleep with her mouth watering, dreaming about having another round. How perverted, how humiliating. Her heart ached. But there was no point in denying any of it in front of this creature. It could see right through her. It knew the secrets of her true desires.

The demon chuckled again - let out a hiss - and aimed its cock at Clara's face for a moment, covering her cheeks and forehead in warm urine. She felt so humiliated. How did she deserve to be treated this way? Clara sobbed and tried to turn away, trying to escape from the torrent of hot piss hitting her face but to no avail. The demon's control over here were so strong that she couldn't even lift a finger. Not unless it wanted her to.

She quickly found the cock back in her mouth. The pee seemed to consume all of her sense. It tickled her nostrils and stung her eyes. The way it felt in her mouth was so strangely addicting. And every time she swallowed it down, she felt more and more pleasure, more and more shame. Like some kind of drug. A drug for naughty perverts.

- "Why do you love my urine, Clara? If other people knew you loved such a thing, they would laugh at you. They would be disgusted.." The demon laughed again, and the piss seemed to emerge in an even more forceful and rapid fashion within Clara's mouth. It was like the creature couldn't control itself any longer - couldn't hold back the flow. But she couldn't stop herself either. She moaned loudly around the demonic being's cock - moaned into the liquid pouring into her mouth - Swallowed so deeply, so greedily, so happily. It tasted amazing, as always. The flavor itself wasn't necessarily pleasant - it was how naughty it tasted. Clara realized she didn't know what to think of any of this - didn't know if there was anything left to think about. She was too lost in the pleasure. It was too much for her to process.

- "You want more, Clara.." The demon said, as if able to read her thoughts. "Always want more. Maybe you should start taking naps during the day so I can visit more often..?" The demon was teasing her, of course, but the thought made her shiver with desire. It was true - she would do anything for this perverted creature to visit her more often now. Her body had been claimed. She could not be freed from it until the demon willed it.

As the demon continued to spray it's piss into Clara's mouth, the girl climaxed again, crying and moaning loudly, but not caring if anyone heard. Not sure if anyone even could hear, as she was not sure where the dream state ended and reality began. The creature terrified her, and it teased her, and it made her feel so ashamed - But she loved the way it humiliated her, the way it filled her mouth with its piss, and her mind with pleasure. And lately, she realized, also the way it controlled her body. Made her unable to move, unable to resist. She couldn't help but admit to herself that there was something inside her that craved such treatment, even though she could never imagine accepting it from another living soul.

Clara kept on swallowing the urine down until she could feel it starting to become difficult to keep up, and noticed she couldn't take any more. Her throat was growing a little sore and she had reached her limit. But the demon was not done. The hot liquid just kept on coming. The flow was continuous now - Like a tap that you couldn't shut off. The urine was so strong in her mouth, and her mind was spinning. Clara struggled to keep up, but it didn't matter, as her body kept on cumming again and again. She could feel it inside her, and all around her - the creature's sexual fluids hitting her soul like a heavy rainfall of pleasure and humiliation. It seemed to be endless. How long had this been going on?

Clara sobbed, moaned, whined. This was the most powerful orgasm of her life, she realized. There was nothing that compared to this sensation. Nothing she could do. Everything around her became dark and fuzzy. The creature roared with laughter, but Clara didn't know what was so funny. Her eyelids felt heavy. Her belly felt so full. Was she asleep or awake? It did not matter any longer. All that mattered now was the demonic piss in her mouth. It tasted so good - so addicting.

- "Swallow, Clara." The demon said, and flicked it's tongue out in an almost affectionate way, as if it were licking the air around her. Clara tried her best, but only ended up with more and more piss flowing over her tongue. It was becoming impossible now, she realized. She could not keep up with the volume. She was too tired. Felt too good. Her cheeks were starting to fill up with urine, making her look like a little hamster, and yet she didn't care. She wanted it all - Wanted him to keep going. She had reached her peak - She could feel the pressure of the demon's cock pushing down against the back of her mouth - But she had to keep her throat open, continuously swallowing, if she wanted any chance of keeping up with the liquid.

The creature thrust it's hips forward, pressing even deeper into her mouth. She involuntarily spilled some of the urine that had been pooling in her mouth, feeling it splash all over her face, getting in her eyes and nose. The liquid inside her stomach was churning and she could feel herself gagging, but still could not stop herself from drinking more. This was becoming too much for her to bear, and she started to feel panic rise in her mind, but it didn't matter. It didn't matter at all. Her entire being was consumed with the need for this creature's urine - needed to be filled up with it's fluids. She loved everything about the demon in this moment - it's powerful grip, and the feeling of her mouth being stretched, as the demon held back nothing. It was feeding her pure and utter humiliation in the form of it's pee, and the shame she felt from enjoying it so much was intoxicating. The girl convulsed, unable to breath properly - Aided only by the cock inside her mouth. She climaxed again, feeling her legs tremble, her lungs heaving, her mind empty.

- "That's good, Clara." The demon roared. "Swallow it all, my little pee slut." The words were a distant echo in her head, as the world around her began to fade to black. Her senses were becoming duller and duller. As if her whole being had shrunk down to a tiny speck of dust in the middle of a vast void of darkness. A void that was quickly filling with piss, and pleasure, and a feeling of bliss. She felt her body tremble as her throat struggled to accept more of the demon's cock and it's golden contents. Her mind that was starting to fall into the abyss. As she had done before.

- "No... Please... I can't..." Clara thought. Or perhaps said. The words never made it past her lips. They could not penetrate the cloudiness around her. Her tongue didn't move. She couldn't even blink. It felt as if she had forgotten how to. She felt like a vessel, being filled with golden pee, and that was all that mattered. It was not the demon or her - but the fluid itself.

- "You don't want me to stop, Clara. You want more." The demon spoke - hissed - In the voice only Clara could hear. "Tell me how much you want it.."

- "Mhhhhmmmm" was all Clara could manage, as her throat had become completely blocked up by the cock. She moaned into it. Swallowed all she could. But she loved it. She did want more.

- "Look at what you've become, Clara.. You've become my little urinal. My piss slave. I can see the truth behind your eyes.." The demon laughed, but Clara did not react at all to the insult, and felt herself slip away further - felt her mind grow empty. There was nothing left for her to do except try her best to drink every last drop of piss the demon offered her. She felt as if this was the only thing that mattered. That this is what she was born to do. Her whole body was trembling with the pleasure she was feeling - pleasure so intense that it bordered on agony.

- "I want you to wake up now, Clara. Wake up and remember my taste inside your mouth." The demon said, and withdrew it's cock from her mouth. "And remember, as always.. If you want me to visit again next time you fall asleep, all you have to say is 'More'.."

Clara felt the world around her come crashing back down in a sudden and terrifying sensation. As Clara slowly regained consciousness, the first thing she realized was that she was lying in her own bed. She was jolted awake in a panic. Her heart was pounding like a drum, and she could feel her pulse throbbing throughout her entire body. The wetness between her legs was undeniable. She had been gushing in her sleep. The embarrassment and shame were overwhelming. Her panties were completely soaked through. She was drenched in her own sweat and sexual fluids - with her nightgown sticking to her skin - and she felt exhausted, her breathing heavy. But all she could think of was the demonic encounter. She bit her lips, and hesitated, then opened her mouth and said:

- "M-More." She felt so embarrassed. A tear rolled down her face. Clara imagined the demon could hear her somehow. Or at least feel her true desires within. The demon would come back again - By her invitation. She wanted to start sobbing. It would humiliate her again. Make her feel so ashamed. Mock her. Force her to accept its cock into her mouth. But it would release more of it's pee down her throat, and Clara simply couldn't turn that down. She would go through hell for another chance to taste it. Another chance to be controlled. Because she could not say no to the demonic creature's golden nectar. It was the only thing in the world she desired right now. Clara had found her own form of perverted paradise. Only with pee flowing down her throat could she reach into heaven..

>>> PLEASANT NIGHTMARES - THE END <<<

Devinter
Devinter
523 Followers