Pleasantly Plump Babysitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Pia and Jace get dirty before they get clean.
3.4k words
4.56
10.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace woke up gradually. He was warm, comfy, and awash in good vibes. He had flashes of the previous night running through his mind, and he struggled to decipher what might have been a dream, and what was real.

His hand brushed up against Pia, his babysitter.

It all came flooding back.

His controlling parents paid a pleasantly plump fox of 21 to babysit their 18 year old son. Pia insisted that they share his bed. She offered him a handjob that led to some pajama clad facesitting. They both got off, and fell asleep.

And here they were, with Pia slowly waking up as well.

"Mmmm?" she said, rolling over.

She brushed her light brown hair from her green eyes. They sparkled in the sunrise that poured in through his blinds. Just her head was peeking out from the covers.

"Oh, yeah, Jace's bed." she said, sounding a little groggy.

"Hey," he said. She was the coolest girl he'd ever hung out with, never mind one who let him huff her aromas while being sat on.

"I'm glad I spent the night here, instead of the murder painting room."

He laughed, and realized he had morning wood. After last night, he wasn't too self conscious, but he was still mildly bashful, taking care not to poke her.

"I wish I could spend the day in bed," she said with a yawn. "I guess we could, actually."

She reached down and grabbed his cock, softly gripping it.

"Pee boner," she said, smiling.

Jace laughed nervously. She was so bold, and he loved it.

"I can't keep my hands off you," she said, "I'm a pretty messed up babysitter huh?"

"Fucking lunatic," he said, feeling more comfortable around her by the second.

"Part of me wants a shower, but the other part wants to ask you..."

She held his cock in her hand, and kissed him on the lips, super quick.

He was taken aback, as they hadn't kissed yet.

"Jace, have you ever eaten a girl out before?"

"Um..." He felt a little awkward, as he basically hadn't done anything. But her constant, affectionate attitude made it easy to talk to her. To admit things.

"No," he said, "not yet."

"Well, you can if you want," said Pia, "but I was going to ask-- do you want me to shower first?"

He thought about it with his dick in her hand. About joining her in the shower. But he also remembered how much she enjoyed when he smelled her. Maybe the right answer was:

"I'd rather you didn't," he said with a smile.

She smiled harder.

"Good answer," she whispered.

She let go of him, and crawled out of bed, standing before him in her pink jammies and navy sports bra.

She bent down, pulling off her pants. When she stood, he saw that she was shaved. Her junk was smooth, a little pudgy, and cute. She had a little bit of a tummy, too.

"This is me," she said. The fact that she still had her sports bra on was hotter somehow.

She crawled back into bed, on top of the covers. He finally moved his dumb body, crawling out from the sheets and sliding down to her thighs.

"Just go nuts," she said. "Learn by doing." She laid back, and her thighs fell open. He came around her leg, and explored her bottom half.

He could see her ass cheeks pushed together, forming a crevice that led up into her pussy, which was just such a sight to behold. It was cute, neat, and smooth.

Before he lost the nerve, he leaned in and licked gently along her lips.

"Mmm," she said above him. "There you go."

Jace licked more, but remained silent. He licked harder, and her lips parted a little. She tasted salty sweet, like a penny flavored peach.

He wasn't a poet. But he liked doing this, a lot.

"Sniff," she whispered softly, as if her fondness for it was a secret.

Jace sniffed closely, and smelled that unique blend of everything down below.

He sniffed lower, almost inserting his nose between her lips. He felt precum slowly seeping into his boxers.

"Smell my ass," said Pia, lifting up her pelvis.

Jace did as asked, using the new angle to put his nose between her exposed ass cheeks. He sniffed, and harsher scents assaulted his nose. Harsh, but wonderful. She dropped her hips.

"Okay, more licking now," she instructed.

He resumed. She had become pretty wet, pretty quick. The sniffing was definitely to blame. Jace thought it was fun, and dirty. The best part was knowing how much she liked it-- like he was being rewarded for his perversion.

As he licked, she got sweeter, and her wetness got slicker. His tongue found her clit, mostly by mistake. But he had at least heard about it, and honed in.

She started to grind against him a bit more, and suddenly her hand grabbed the back of his head, holding his hair firmly. He licked that little nub like crazy.

"Jace, you're doing great," she sighed. "Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah," he said in between slurps.

"Mmm," she hummed. "I bet. Do you mind if we...69?"

Jace did not mind one iota.

"No, sounds fun," he said. He stopped, and sat up. She started to turn on her side and he followed suit.

One of her thighs was against the bed. The other was bent, pointed up at a 45 degree angle. Enough room for his face. He snuggled in, and eventually resumed his attention on her clit. Her soft thighs closed on him, and things went quiet. He could hear his own heartbeat in his head.

Suddenly his boxers were pulled down, and he was forced somewhere warm and wet-- with teeth. And a tongue.

Pia took him in, gently slurping on him as he keep licking her magic spot. She started to add pressure to her grip, her thighs slowly squeezing his temples.

He thought he heard her say, "I wanna squeeze your skull," or something like that. He couldn't really ask her for clarification. He was busy.

She was doing wonders on his cock. Just the fact that his dick was in her pretty mouth, lightly gnawed on by her cute little gap teeth was amazing enough. But she was GOOD at this.

Her tongue swirled around, pushed into his tip, slid up and down. It was a lot.

Too much.

"Pia," he mumbled into her pussy, "gonna come."

She popped him out just long enough to say, "Kay, me too, put your nose in my ass," before popping him back in. He almost forgot her request as her lips slid up and down his shaft rapidly.

He brought his face up higher, and as asked, pushed nose first into her ass cheeks.

Something unexpected happened as her hand reached back, parting her ass cheek further, and he could see her dark asshole exposed. She didn't have to ask. He pushed his nose inside, and inhaled. Pia's ass smelled fucking awesome-- like sweaty earth. She released her cheek, and he was lost inside.

On cue, Jace had reached his limit. He exhaled loudly inside her steamy ass, inhaling loudly as he drew breath. The next sound he made was a muffled, groaning sigh of sexual release. She spat him out before he came, and he could feel himself cumming all over her hand, likely ruining his sheets as well.

Pia used this, and reached for her clit. It wasn't long.

She screamed, whimpered and moaned as she came. She thrashed against Jace's face, rubbing her juices all over his jaw.

She shuddered and fell to her side. They both lay panting, sweaty and tired.

"Sorry I didn't...swallow," she said in between breaths.

Jace hadn't given it much thought. He was too grateful to be bothered by anything.

"It was so good," he managed.

"I just have a thing, I can't swallow. Which is ironic, cause I have this sniffing fetish but I can't swallow cum. So dumb."

"Hey," said Jace, "I don't care. I still...finished...and it was great. And it was great for me because of the...sniffing."

"Really?" She reached out and wiped the mess on her hand on the edge of his bedsheet. "Hadn't noticed."

He laughed. "Sorry."

"Obviously kidding. But I still feel a little weird that I enjoy it. Like...why do I? I can't recall some definitive moment that sparked it. One day I just started fantasizing about it. My ex did it sometimes but I don't think he really enjoyed it. Anyways..."

"I would do it whenever," said Jace. "I love it."

"At a random time today," she said, "I'm gonna tell you to do it! And you must!"

She giggled. She sat up, putting her pajamas back on.

"I'm that kind of babysitter that makes you smell my ass so she can come."

"Ah," Jace said sitting up naked, "that old cliché."

"That overused, classic trope," she said in a funny voice.

He smiled wide, feeling very different about himself today. Pretty fucking good, actually.

"Let's get food, watch TV?" she said. He nodded.

He threw on some fresh boxers and followed her into the kitchen. He made her some eggs while she brewed coffee.

"You know what kinda bugs me?" she said, looking at the coffee pot.

"What?" Jace said, hoping it wasn't to do with him.

"Ever heard the term BBW?"

He had. He googled it a lot. But his dream girl was Pia: just a little curvy.

"Kinda," he lied.

She smiled knowingly.

"Right. Well I kinda hate it. Cause the first B is for big. Why am I BIG if I'm not skinny? That's dumb."

"Sure, yeah." Jace said, never giving it much thought before.

"I don't know," said Pia. "I don't mind chubby or curvy, the latter probably being the best one. Remember...pleasantly plump? Nobody uses that anymore."

Jace did, in his mind.

"Or Rubenesque," Jace added.

"Deep cut!" she exclaimed. "Anyway, rant over."

They ate breakfast and ended up on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Jace," she said out of nowhere, "What do you find hot? What's a weird thing you like?"

Jace really didn't want to reveal his internet history to lovely Pia. He looked at so many bizarre fetishes. Despite a smothering mom, at least he had an escape, in porn.

He sampled many fetishes, but he didn't really have his own thing.

Maybe.

"Well, there's one thing," he said reluctantly.

"What?"

"This will sound so dumb," he said, pausing.

"I like reading erotica...about incest porn."

"Okay," she said standing up from the couch, "later, freak!"

She laughed and sat down closer to him. Her big boobs bounced.

"Just kidding. As long as you don't wanna fuck your own mom."

"Gross. No! But it's weird... because the idea of a real mom and son...banging...is actually disturbing to me. So why is it hot in fictional, written form?

"And it's almost like it's more about the feelings involved more than the family status. It's taboo, but that's the part that actually matters. Not the incest. It's almost like incest role-play. Does that make sense?"

"Nope," said Pia. "But obviously I get what you're saying."

She pulled up her sports bra, throwing it to the floor, and her large breasts were finally freed.

"You want to suck on my tits, and call me mommy?"

He wouldn't have minded, but he shook his head while grinning. Her nipples were pierced. They were D cups if he had to guess. They didn't sag-- her nipples pointed towards him.

"Maybe without the mom stuff," he said approaching her on the couch.

"I actually hate my boobs," she said, "But I wanted you to see them. Have you seen boobs, up close?"

He hadn't, and shook his head.

He reached out, and gently fondled them. They were warm, soft, and heavy.

She sighed as he felt her up.

"Sometimes I wish I was pregnant, just so a guy could suck milk from my tits," she said thoughtfully.

Jace had climaxed a couple hours prior, and already he was getting hard again.

"I would love that," he said like a perverted zombie.

"Aw," she said. "Well, knock me up, and then you can have months of milk."

"Totally," he said, staring at her tits as he gently mashed them together.

"Maybe I can pretend I'm not your babysitter anymore. Maybe I'm your baby sister. Or, little sister."

"Or big sister," he added. "Honestly, already...this is sort of weird..." He continued to play with her boobs nonetheless.

"Aw, just have fun with it. Try something weird-- you might not love it, or want it ever again. But just go with it."

She pushed her tits up. He placed her right nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it gently, minding the stud in her nipple.

He sucked the left, a little harder. She smiled down at him.

"Hey big brother," she said with a slightly higher pitch, "You wanna wrestle?"

"Yes," he said, letting go of her breasts, sliding to the floor.

She leapt from the couch, tackling him to the floor like yesterday. Only now her tits were free. She pinned him with little effort.

"Here," she said, shoving her tits in his face.

"Mfmm." He was buried in her cleavage. She bounced on his abdomen.

He found strength, and pushed her off.

"Careful, big bro," she said on her back. "I'm delicate."

She laughed, and then very unexpectedly, farted.

Jace and Pia both went silent.

She threw her hands to her face in embarrassment, groaning, "Oh, Jesus," into her palms.

Jace sensed her shame, and needed her to feel good again.

"Is...this the moment you want me to...?"

He crawled over to her waist, smelling a faint, pungent odor in the air.

She peeked at him through her fingers, aware that he was rolling with it to be a nice guy.

"Jace," she laughed, "This is not the moment."

"C'mon," he said playfully, "Try new things and whatever."

She dropped her hands, appraising his demeanor.

"I've never farted in front of a guy that wasn't my brother."

"Well," he said, "pretend I am. Actually...no. I'm done with that game. But...would you enjoy it if I...was smelling you, while you did...that?"

Pia thought for a moment, then scrunched her face up, and said, "I do kinda want to try it."

"For science," Jace added.

"Right. Speaking of science, what about...particles?"

Jace was clueless. "What?"

"Never mind," she said, dropping it. "Okay then, how you wanna do this?"

"Well," he said, suddenly aware he had been hard for a while. "I'll lay on my back?"

"Kay," she said, crawling over to him before he had even laid down. She was either eager to get this over with, or eager in general.

She mounted him, and he put his hands behind his head as she positioned herself.

"I might need a second," she said from above. "Spent years trying NOT to do this in front of cute guys,"

He wished she had taken her pajamas off, but this was still hot. And weird. He was excited.

"Sniff me, it'll relax me," she said softly.

He did as asked. Jace started huffing her bum. It no longer had traces of her...misfire.

She sat a little harder. His mouth was forced shut, and his nose became the only channel for his air.

Pia hadn't showered for at least a day now, and he tried to determine how long it really was by her aroma. Maybe a couple days, tops.

He could feel her tensing her abdomen. Something might happen any--

There was a "dffft" as Pia passed gas directly into his inhaling nostril. It startled him a little, and burned his sinuses. It was impossible to describe, but it was intimate, and dirty, and bizarre.

She sat forward a little, her tummy on his.

"Jace," she said cautiously, with the potential of a giggle on her breath, "Was it...?"

He resisted the urge to cough, and kept his composure.

"It was really cool," he said. "Can you do it again?"

She sighed, but it could have been a moan.

"Tell me to," she said, "Make a fuss how badly you want it." She pulled his dick free and started jacking him off.

This new angle was working for Jace. To think this was happening while his folks thought he was being a good, boring son.

"Pia," he said, trying his best to sound dirty, "I need this. Smother me inside your ass. Fart on me. I want to smell your dirty asshole. Use me like a--"

"BbffFFFft." Another blast from Pia's ass-- this time it went on longer and everything was stronger: the heat, the smell.

He inhaled it all, burying his face in her warm, sweaty ass.

"Mhmm." Pia moaned from above. Clearly she was enjoying this, the natural progression of her original fetish.

"Sit up," he commanded from under her, "Smother me, and get yourself off. I will too."

Jace had never directed anyone before, never mind a beautiful, curvaceous woman like Pia in a sexual act.

Fuck you, mom, he thought somewhere in the back of his mind, for no reason.

Pia wordlessly sat up, resting her weight on his face. He moved a hand free, and found his cock.

Pia shoved her fingers down the front of her pajamas.

"Fuck yes," she said, sitting a little harder on him.

Her ass swallowed his face, and sealed him in. He furiously beat off as he gradually ran out of oxygen.

What little he could inhale was right against her asshole.

He was about to pass out sooner than he could finish. In a dual purpose move, he pushed her forward a bit with his other hand and pulled the back of her pajamas down.

Then he inserted his face, nose first, back into her crack.

The sweat inside allowed him to slide in deep, and when she sat down again his nose was forced inside her asshole-- trapped.

Now he had to finish, life or death. She was viciously assaulting her clit as he pummeled himself.

Jace was gonna come.

Gonna come.

Gonna--

He came, tensing under her body. She would have seen him finish all over himself, because of her, and her ass, and her control over his air.

But she didn't let up. She started moaning louder and louder, finally screaming out again into the empty house.

Jace choked, now convulsing as he began to black out. Maybe die.

At the last second she feel forward, on top of him. Potentially on the mess on his belly. But he didn't care.

He had air. Jace inhaled deeply and filled his lungs.

They both gasped, and sighed in exasperation. Jace more so.

"Jace, fuck," she said, "Just...fuck."

"Yeah," he said, breathless.

"That's the hardest I ever came, seriously," she said.

She crawled off him, looking down at the mess which transferred to her soft belly.

She scooped it off her, and without thought, slurped it off her hand.

Jace stared dumbfounded.

She made a face, but began to talk with her mouth open. "Just trying new things," she said, a little garbled.

Jace grabbed Pia gently and kissed her. He swirled his tongue into her mouth, the taste of his own cum tingling, and she moaned in surprise as their tongues danced together. The kiss lasted minutes.

They both swallowed some. Jace broke off the kiss. Why did he do it? Why not. Pia made him feel like trying anything and everything.

"God," she said, wiping her mouth, "I can't believe you did that. That was so fucking hot."

"Good," he said. "But if I never do it again, don't hate me," he said laughing.

"It was cool," she said, "Even if its a 'never again' scenario."

Pia stood up, helping Jace up.

"Hate to say it," she said, "But I think a shower is a must right now."

Jace could have enjoyed Pia for another day without being clean, but she was right, they needed it badly.

They made their way to the bathroom, and Jace started the shower. At least the shower was a decent size.

He rinsed himself off as he watched her through the glass walls as she took off her bottoms, stepping into the shower with him.

They washed themselves off, removing all their sweat and grime.

"Is it weird if I pee in the shower?" she asked, eyebrow raised. "I just don't want to get out yet."

Jace had a thought.

"I have a thought," he said.

"Yeah?" She looked at him inquisitively.

Jace was no babysitter himself, but he felt like a mailman right now. He had an urge to push the envelope.

Saturday was only halfway over. He was going to make it count.