Please be my Dom Pt. 03

Story Info
She brings a sex toy along for their date at a restaurant.
2.9k words
4.66
12k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//Part of the Please be my Dom series but can be read alone//

I push the metal handle and enter the dark cosy restaurant, where they somehow managed to cut out the chaos of midtown with soft lighting, music, and the city's most precious resource, space.

The hostess notices my presence and smiles - I take in her youth, hazelnut skin, sculpted arms, her fashionable updo. A dancer or actor maybe.

"How can I help you?" She asks warmly, eyes perfectly highlighted with soft bronze hues.

My fingers run over the lump in my purse and I smile.

"I have a reservation - it's under Broker, I believe."

_ _

I'm seated at a corner table, right by the window. In the darkness of the evening, it turns into a mirror and its perfect for watching the few other diners while I wait for Matt.

I'm early, wanting to please, though I did consider not pleasing just so I'd be punished. My fingers trace over the petals of the floral centerpiece, taking in their softness, their sensuality.

I hear footsteps and I turn to watch Matt stride in. He takes his coat and mask off, placing them on his chair before looking at me.

His cool blue eyes crinkle at the corners as he opens his arms. I move automatically, surprised by this gesture of affection and I lean into his body for a hug, inhaling his now familiar cologne. His hands wrap around me, and I feel his chest press up hard against my breasts.

Maybe this hug wasn't just about affection - fuck me.

"You look ravishing, Nyra," he whispers, as a hand slides down the small of my back and cups my ass. Between what's happening inside my body and this, I shiver from overstimulation.

He pulls away, and I see curiosity on his face.

I shrug and smile, reassuring him, and he gestures for me to sit. I sense his eyes on me, observant, as he watches me move, settle.

"It's been a while," he says, as he takes in how I sit down slowly.

"Yeah, it has." I respond, as my eyes follow his jaw, his lips. The faint five o'clock shadow is back, and I want to feel that sandpaper between my thighs.

Between his travel and mine, we hadn't been able to see each other. We sit in silence, drinking each other in with our eyes and just as my hand reaches for my purse, our server arrives.

She speaks with a slow midwestern lilt, her hair blonde, her personality cute as a button. We order our drinks and as she walks away, Matt leans closer.

"Are you ready to play, pet?"

"Yes, sir."

The word pet might be an orgasm word soon enough.

"Take your bra off."

I raise my eyebrows but smile, beginning to stand up to go to the restroom.

"Take it off here."

I see the challenge and amusement on his face, and I smile back. I discretely look around and reach behind my back and unclasp my bra through my dress. I wriggle out of the straps, and feel the difference of soft cloth on my tits.

"I got you a gift, sir," I say, reaching for my purse.

It's now his turn to raise his eye brows. I look around the room to make sure no one was paying attention to us. I put away my bra and hand him the plastic device I'd been carefully carrying since I left home.

"Here," I hand it over, one of my favorite toys. A toy I'd taken to the Met and to last year's Holiday Market. One that had always been solo until now.

Surprise flashes across his face as he looks at the small black remote in his hand.

He presses a button and the egg springs to life, slowly vibrating inside me. My face goes blank in an effort to mute out the rush of intense pleasure. His face lights up, as he reads my expression.

The lowest setting did not usually make me react this way.

He turns it off and I relax, relieved to no longer feel so intensely aroused.

"I love some surprises, pet, and this one is a surprise," he says, as he puts the remote away into his pocket.

I watch him, looking for signs that this surprise pleases him.

Our server returns and places our drinks on the table.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" she asks brightly. Her charm is on, and I can imagine she's naturally very good at her job.

I wait for Matt to answer and the egg springs to life. Goosebumps erupt over my arm, at the embarrassment and arousal of this game.

"Nyra, didn't you say you wanted to hear the specials?" Matt asks.

I try tamp down my body's reaction, as I smile at the server as she rattles off the specials. I barely register any of the words she's saying, nodding to hurry her along. From the corner of my eye, I see Matt looking amused and satisfied.

Just when I think she's done, the egg moves up a level, and I let out a tiny gasp and a deep breath.

I feel my nipples start to harden, and I grab a menu and hold it up against my chest defensively, grateful that she can't see the drip between my legs.

"I think I'm okay for now, thank you," I say as calmly and kindly as possible. "I'll keep the menu though."

The server nods, looking to her credit only slightly confused, as she walks away.

I lock eyes with Matt, whose amusement is both arousing and irritating. He ups the level once more. The room goes dark as I close my eyes while an intense suppressed orgasm rocks through me.

"Please, yellow. Too high, sir," I gasp, as I pulse around the egg.

The egg turns off and I heave a sigh of relief.

"Put the menu down, pet," Matt says, and I obey. Right now, post orgasm, everything feels erotic, including the texture of the leather bound menu beneath my fingertips.

When I look up, I see Matt smiling at me with appreciation.

"How does it feel, pet?"

"Good," I moan quietly, demurely. "Less overwhelming."

"Good, now have your drink," he says.

I reach for my cocktail and sip it gently. With each sip, he turns on the egg for a little bit before turning it off, all while having a conversation about our weeks, our day. With each on and off, my hips move in my chair, trying to somehow simulate being fucked. What a futile idea.

The server returns and Matt asks for the dessert menu. I order tiramisu and he decides against getting anything.

As we continue to talk, his palm caresses my forearm, his fingers run up and down my arm. While there's some affection, I know what this is - its possession and he wants people to know.

Everything feels like a sensory overload, even if with egg off, my pussy is so wet that I'm concerned my thong was a bad choice. The dessert which arrived promptly, is decadent in its simplicity and I lick the cream off my fork as I watch Matt watch me.

"Give me some of your dessert, pet."

I'm surprised by his request, but obey. The fork cuts through the softness of the tiramisu, and I reach out to feed him.

As soon as the fork touches his lips, the egg starts up and I almost drop it.

"Be careful, pet."

"Yes, sir," I say, blood rushing to my face and my cunt.

I watch his mouth wrap around the tines of the fork and goosebumps erupt over my arms as I imagine where I'd rather have his mouth be.

As I pull the fork away, he changes the mode and the egg begins to pulsate, two seconds of calm before a second of vibration. Somehow this setting is pushing me closer to the edge and I feel frustrated, desperate.

"Please, sir," I whisper. "I need to cum, I need to feel you inside me."

"Not yet. Finish your drink."

I down it, and the liquor hits me harder than expected. As punishment he turns off the egg, which was both infuriating and relieving.

"Finish your dessert, pet, and then go to the bathroom."

I obey, cramming delicately crafted dessert down my throat with a hunger that would be embarrassing if I thought folk were watching.

I stand up to go to the bathroom and Matt turns on the egg again. I suppress a gasp.

"Leave the door unlatched."

- -

I wait in the unisex bathroom, door closed, contemplating if I was allowed to touch myself. My thong feels so wet, that my pantyhose is damp. In the mirror, I see the arousal in my face, the way my lips stay a little parted, the way my nipples poke through my dress.

Just when I consider sneaking in a clit rub, the egg stops. The door opens and Matt steps in holding the menu. He doesn't even make eye contact, he just latches the door.

"Take off that dress, so I see you for the slut you are," he says, his voice sharp and hard.

I pull off the pale blue dress, revealing my bare tits and lacy black panties, with the delicate polka dotted pantyhose I chose for him. I feel more aroused by the exploration into name calling and my nipples show it.

Matt pulls on an erect nipple with satisfaction and I groan out loud at the arousing pinch of pain.

"Bend over the sink, slut."

I lean over, my fingers draping over the the cold granite and colder ceramic of the sink as I watch us in the mirror. I look small next to him, my caramel skin and dark features a strong contrast to his white shirt, his fair skin, his blonde grey hair.

In the mirror I see it coming before my brain registers.

-Thwack-

A gasp pops out of my mouth, at the delicious pain of the leather menu slaps against my ass.

I see the satisfaction on Matt's face, the setting of his jaw as he says, "No cumming yet, my slut."

I nod, desperate to please him. Desperate to be called a slut again, his slut again.

His hand moves up again and the menu smacks me hard against my asscheeks. He then drops it on the floor.

"On your knees."

I kneel in this bathroom, on this now dirty menu and I watch his fingers move quickly to unbuckle his belt. Just before his pants drop, he pulls out the remote from his pocket.

"Blow me, pet."

He pulls his cock out of his boxers and I begin to caress him, feeling the warmth of his rigid cock between my hands. I lick the shaft, looking up at him through horny eyes and he turns on the egg. I moan loudly and push his cock into my mouth.

His free hand grips the back of my head firmly, and with the egg on, my pussy feels heavier, wetter, fuller.

"No cumming yet, Nyra. Keep sucking."

He guides me up and down his cock with his hand and my moans of arousal get muffled around his shaft.

"Remember, 2 fingers to slow down, 5 to stop," he says, tone softer gentler. His care turns me on so much that I suck on him harder, pushing him deeper into my mouth.

Matt picks up the pace, holding my head with both hands. The small plastic remote digs against my skull, a sign that he hadn't put it away yet.

I occasionally gag but don't ask him to stop, I think from being slightly drunk, from being mind numbingly horny.

"What a good slut you are," he says, as I mumble around his cock, sucking as much as I can, keeping with his fast rhythm.

Just when I wonder how long he'll go on for, when my jaw starts to ache from being fucked this way, he stops.

"Get back to the sink, slut."

I feel his hands release my head and I slowly move off his cock.

"Yes, sir," I say as I stretch my jaw. As I move, the egg awakens different muscles and when I bend over, it's beautifully arousing.

Matt's hand crassly grabs at my crotch and I groan, watching his reflection burst into a satisfied smile.

"Your pantyhose is covered in pussy juice, you dirty little slut."

"Yes, sir."

"You won't mind if I destroy it."

I arch my back, highlighting my ass for him.

"No, sir."

His fingernails grip into my ass cheeks and I hear the delicious rip as he finds a weak spot in the material.

"Look at how wet you are, Nyra."

His fingers trace the edges of my labia before leaving strands of wet on my ass cheeks.

"Please, sir." I ask his reflection, tilting my hips towards him, wanting him to fuck me. Matt smiles and I see him press the remote.

I miss the stimulation already, and fight the urge to tease my clit, my nipples, to make up for the absence of the egg's vibration.

I feel slight pressure as Matt pull the egg out of me. The black toy glistens with pussy juice and I'm amazed and embarrassed at what my body can do.

He places it, along with the remote in the sink.

I hear another rip, of a condom wrapper, and then Matt pulls my thong to the side.

"Turn around, pet."

I face him, and he's so close that the hem of his shirt caresses my thighs. My eyes slide down to his sheathed erection and I realize this is the first time I've seen his erect cock in a condom.

He leans closer, making me tilt my head up to maintain eye contact. Up close, I see the grey in his eyebrows that blends in with the pale blonde.

Matt's hands find my waist and he lifts me up onto the counter. The cold stone feels deliciously uncomfortable against my ass, my wet lips.

"You wore the orange thong, pet," he says, eyes never leaving mine as he moves closer into my space, pulling my legs around his waist.

My breathing gets more rapid and my skin erupts in goosebumps at this level of contact, this kind of intensity.

"Yes, sir."

"Good," he says, as his finger slips between my pussy lips, hooking my thong out of the way again.

His eyes glance over all of me and he moves his wet finger to my mouth.

"Nervous?"

"Yes, sir," I answer honestly, before gently licking his finger.

"Good."

He grabs my hips and slowly maneuvers his cock into me. I groan loudly as I finally feel the satiation I've been craving, as my pussy opens up for him, and my thighs tighten around his waist.

He moves slow, I feel every bit of him as he empties out and fills me up. Somehow facing him feels like giving away even more control, as I absorb his desire for me differently, taking in his smile, the way his stomach and muscles move as he fucks me.

"How does this feel, pet?" He asks gently.

"So good, sir."

"Don't get used to this, I'm going to fuck you hard soon."

I groan in arousal, pushing my hips into him. Matt takes that as a sign and his hands tighten around my waist, pulling me onto his cock with each thrust.

He ups the pace, and I feel like a rag doll, where he's pounding me so hard that I'm almost bouncing off him. His face is now focused, grim, intense.

"Touch yourself, pet."

I sneak a hand down between my legs and begin to flick my clit.

"Please may I cum, sir?" I ask, as I feel that familiar tension building as he fucks me harder, as my clit awakens.

"Yes, my lovely slut."

That was all I needed. I flick myself harder, slamming into his hips. As I inch closer to orgasm, I begin to moan. I feel a warm hand slap across my mouth, muffling my cries of pleasure, pushing me over the edge. I bite down on his palm as I cum, and I feel his body shudder through his own.

Through my orgasm haze, I feel Matt slowly pulling out of me. My pussy feels sticky, my thong still pulled to the side. He pulls at it and places it back in place, his fingers teasing my labia, gently moving up and brushing against my asshole, leaving a bit of wetness behind.

Fuck.

I look up and see him smiling at me.

"You will be punished for biting me," he says, as he pulls up his pants and resettles his shirt. "I'll be stepping out now. Do you have your phone here with you?"

"No, sir. It's at our table," I say, as I gently touch my ripped pantyhose, feeling my bare skin through the material. So arousing.

He pulls off his watch and gives it to me.

"Wait five minutes, then wear your dress inside out and meet me at my place for the rest of your punishment."

Inside out? He's killing me.

"Nyra!" He says sharply.

"Yes, sir. I'll do that. Do I lock the door after you leave, sir?" I ask, apprehensively.

"That's up to you, pet, don't be late." he says with a smile before leaving.

I slowly slide off the stone, now warm from my body. I reach for my dress and notice it's already inside out, the stitching exposed.

As I pull it over my head, I wonder what my punishment might be.