All Comments on 'Please Breed Me'

by mindslut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

BRAVO!

Wonderfully written. You young lady are a true talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

You checked all my boxes with this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding prose

Honestly this is a properly beautiful bit of writing- much higher quality than one would expect based on the content. There's a superb use of allusion and parallel rhetoric to religious and epistemological imagery/diction, in addition to the invoking of animalistic and primal instinct as a writing device. If you're not pursuing an english/writing/literature degree, you really should consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Warning from a Christian

I don't know to whom in the universe you're referring, but this is certainly is NOT my God. I believe you've been deeply deceived by an Angel of Light (i.e., Satan himself). I pray that you receive mercy on Judgement Day, because you'll certainly need it. I suggest you repent and reflect on just how comfortable you'd be spending eternity in flames before playing with fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really, "Christian"?

"Warning from a Christian", are you really admonishing a woman about sin when you're obviously wallowing in it yourself, hanging around a naughty stories site? Cast the beam out of your own eye before you go casting the motes out of others. Also, while conflating God and a husband is perhaps taking things a *bit* too far, it's written that a wife should revere her husband; "For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior". (Ephesians 5:23) So the almost religious devotion the woman in these stories has for her husband is nothing less than what the Bible ordains.

Mindslut, pay no attention to the Pharisee in the comments. This Christian at least thinks your fantasies are hot. Go forth and multiply (and write more!) :)

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
I love

that you've found your purpose. No stuck-up slut, here, just an honest slave to her desires. Or better yet, to his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindslut@mindslut
Just a breeder slut dreaming about a thick dick to pump me full of cum. I love reading detailed descriptions of cocks so I can imagine what they would feel like sliding into me.

SIMILAR Stories