Please Come Over for a Coffee

Story Info
Coffee break tastes great.
1.1k words
4.22
21.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One warm summer day, my neighbor who lives behind me is out on her back step. I'm inside my house reading a book. She sees me in the window and waves to me. She's a slim, fit, blonde. She is wearing tight shorts and a light and loose tank top, and clearly no bra. She has small boobs, and her nipples are greeting me.

I go outside to say Hi. She tells me that she's home alone -- her husband and family are out. She asks me to come over for a coffee.

My wife is out and I know what this could lead to. I'm about 15 years older than my neighbor. But, I keep myself fit so my body looks younger than I am.

When I get around to her place, she does indeed have fresh coffee ready, and it smells good. She passes me a cup and when she does, I get a peek-a-boo view of her boobs.

She catches me looking and asks me if I like what I see. I stammer... "Yes, Yes I do. Sorry, I didn't mean to look."

She laughs. "It's okay." Then she pauses and with a bit of a smile she says, "I meant to show."

I laugh now too, and tell her that if she wants to show more, I'm willing to look more. She has a glint in her eyes. She gives me a "you're a bad boy" look. But now the sexual tension is definitely rising.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" she teases. I pause for a minute, then take off my shirt. I look over to her and give her a nod. "You're next."

She says, "Hmm... I like that. But it's not fair. Not enough off you yet. Take off your shorts." She's got a devilish smile. It's enough to convince me. I take off my shorts, leaving me in just my boxers.

"Now you."

She unhooks her shorts and slides them off.

Underneath she's wearing a sexy and lacey white g-string. She poses for me, and does a full turn to show off her bum.

She's now wearing her loose tank top and g-string. I only have my boxers -- which my boner is now trying to escape.

I point out the inequity of two to one. She says that she's too horny to delay anymore and pulls off her top, revealing her perky pink nipples. Then she hooks her fingers in her g-string and pulls those down and over her slim legs.

I strip off my underwear too. My hard-on is pointing directly at her. She giggles and comes closer. She reaches for my cock and I reach out to cup her boobs in my hands.

She invites me to the bedroom, and off we go, leading me by pulling gently on my cock.

She tells me to lay back on the bed. She caresses my chest and works down to my cock. She strokes me lightly, and then starts playing with my balls. She's gentle but firm. She rolls my balls around and then runs her hand down to play with my ass. I'm a bit surprised by this turn of events. But, she tells me to relax.

She starts stroking my cock with one hand, while with other hand she toys with my tight asshole. Then she pushes a finger into my ass, and at the same time she leans forward and starts licking my cockhead. The feelings are crazy.

She starts really sucking hard now and stroking my cock with wildness. All the time, toying with my butt.

She stops sucking long enough to tell me she wants me to cum hard and she wants to taste my cum. "Cum for me. Let me taste you." I know I'm going to. I can feel it building inside me. My body tenses and I start cumming hard. I can feel her finger inside me. She tightens her mouth around my cock and drains me.

She sits up, and catches a dribble of cum on her finger and licks it off. "Be right back", she says. She goes to the bathroom and cleans up.

She comes back, and lays beside me. I know what she's looking forward to, and so am I.

I get up and start massaging her breasts. She is moaning as I suck on her nipples. Her nipples are so hard and pokey. I love the way they feel in my mouth. I'm sucking on one nipple and playing with the other between my fingers.

She suddenly grabs my hair, and pushes my head down to her pussy. As I move between her legs, she starts playing with her own nipples. Tugging and rubbing them. It's so fun to watch.

I drop down and start licking around her labia. She spreads her legs and her pussy opens wide. She's so slippery. I lick her slit, up to her hard button. I focus my attention on her clit. As I do this, I start running a finger up and down her crack.

Knowing how she liked playing with my ass, I begin to return the favor. She clearly enjoys it.

I use my thumb and press it against her tight hole. She pushes against me until my thumb starts to enter her ass. Then she starts to grind her pussy into my face. She tastes great. She is so wet and slippery. Her juices are all over my hand now, making it easier for my thumb to move into her. Soon I have my thumb all the way in. Stretching her tight asshole.

I start fucking her with my hand and she is grinding hard on me. She is moaning.

She tells me to keep going to cum. She's close.

"Harder" she growls. "Hard-ER"

But she is really controlling how hard things are going now. Her hips are gyrating and pounding me. Suddenly I feel her asshole clamp down on my thumb as she starts to cum. Her pussy goes into glorious and wet spasms.

Her body subsides, and she laughs and rolls sideways.

I give her ass a rub and a light smack, and then it's my turn to head to the bathroom to clean up.

We lay down together for a few minutes, and then we both give each other a knowing look and she says, "Well, back to the day." We laugh.

We both head back to the living room where our clothes are strewn about. We get dressed. I head home.

Later in the day, I see her outside again, and she waves at me again. "You'll have to come over for coffee again some time," she says.