All Comments on 'Please, Don't Call Me Renie'

by beesol

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago

heading to a divorce ? she will be much better with Alain !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RUBBISH

Oh come on! There are some really twisted authors about.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

epic31epic31over 9 years ago
thank you

very exciting story, thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a doormat

Oscar doesn't even know that he has lost his wife. He is so clueless. Irene loves everything about her lover and has Oscar wrapped around her finger. She will play Oscar as long as he lets her which may be forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolute cuck crap

what a pathetic wimp... and what a fucking cunt. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't know where this author lives...

... may be on the moon. There isn't any other explanation possible for writing such dumb stuff. Your characters are described as a cliche: a brain sick idiot of a husband, a frigid wife who turnes out to be a brain sick whore and some dumb dick who is a fucking machine. Why not let him fuck her 80 times a day and producing 10 liters of cum? My oh my... These stories here are getting more and more primitive and unambitious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You kn ow everty day dear annony gets more insane and disrespectful of people

In guess that's because the fool has no idea between real and not real. I gave this a 5 to help the writer, and to say piss off you asshole of Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with moon guy ;-)

One problem is everywhere there are these anonymous idiots not being able to correctly spell a word but offending other anonymous commenters for writing a review about an author and his dumb story.

So in your own words: Piss off you illiterate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Silly plot. Appreciate the irony and attempt at ribald humor, but it was all too Benny Hillish for me.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry NO STARS.............

Glad that you haven't written any more of this shit. Worse thing that I have ever read. Was hoping that at least in the end the guy would have a pair of balls.

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

Quite ridiculous and unbelievable, but fun, a bit cruel and very hot. I don't know how Oscar fell for all the humiliation heaped upon him or why Irene became the way she did, but thankfully it happened.

Although I have nothing against it I do feel a first person POV often tells only half the story. Personally I would have loved to know Irene's thoughts and emotions. It was clear she was originally happy and content, then suddenly found out what she was missing and falling for Alain she consequently started to see just how far she could push Oscar, the sequence with the dildo was wonderful. I just wish we could read her side of the story.

Thanks and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the last comment is quite accurate, in that, it would be amazing to hear renie's side. because no one is quite that stupid to believe that she is completely unaware of her husband's suffering. but at the same time, every time she meets oscar after some time away, she seems genuinely excited. so it would appear that she loves him but clearly, she has a sadistic streak also that oscar released while encouraging her inner slut. anyway, a good story but it sorely needs an ending even if its semi-consenting cuckoldry; in fact, that would be the most preferable outcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So veddy, veddy Bri'ish!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio19 days ago

Just found this story. Agree with some other comments. I think Oscar should file for divorce since it’s obvious his wife no longer loves him. A partner who loves the other would want to spend time together, but clearly Irene has no such wish. And after Oscar tried his best to give her pleasure, at great discomfort to himself, she fails to have any interest in satisfying him, whether by intercourse or by some other means. So his fantasy (or warped love for her) that leads him to insist she try out a lover has really backfired and screwed up his relationship with her. A divorce is the logical conclusion. Too bad we don’t have FTDS (Finish the Damned Story) to see this story to an ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous