Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 04

Story Info
John and Becky have some pet play.
2.8k words
4.47
16.4k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another beautiful morning. I had headed for work. Well, except for the fact that I still hadn't figured out how I was to return the ring to mistress. I really didn't want to bring her any painful memories, but I also didn't what her to think ill of me. Those thought's kept me awake all night and I could barely sleep.

Not wanting to look like a thief, I decided to tell the truth. How I had found it but forgotten to give it back. Why was I overthinking so much, maybe it wasn't a gift from her ex-husband? I also didn't know if she was married Whatever it was, it wasn't mine, and I didn't have the choice of what to do with it.

I walked past the two red gates along the gravel path with flowers on both sides and saw mistress and miss Becky drinking coffee. I walked to where they were and got to my knees, greeting them.

"Good morning, lovely goddesses. Thank you for allowing me to serve you again in this lovely day. How may I be of service? " saying so, I bowed my head and kissed both their shoes.

"Good morning, pet." said miss Becky.

"Good morning, slave." followed by mistress almost immediately after. She then continued. "Since, there isn't much to do today, or at least nothing as important, you are to go with Becky to her place and help her with whatever she may need... or just entertain her. Obey her as if you are to obey me. Is that understood slave?" she said while giving me a smile.

"Yes, mistress. If you wish it, it shall be done." then I turned to miss Becky and said. "Miss Becky, please use me however you see fit. I am honored to serve you." miss Becky then got up and waved me to go with her.

I still had to give mistress the ring, so I spoke just before we were headed towards her car, which I must have missed while thinking about how I should return the ring.

"Mistress, may I speak with you in person, please. No offence miss Becky." I said, bowing my head so as to not be disrespectful.

"Sure pet, don't worry about it. I'll wait for you at the gates." she said smiled and left.

She walked towards the gates. I noticed mistress eyeing me, interested as to what I may have to say.

"Speak up, slave." she said when miss Becky was far away enough.

I realised that I still wasn't sure how to phrase my words. What if they brought her sorrow? I didn't want that. In my thoughts, I forgot to speak. So mistress spoke first, breaking the silence:

"Do you perhaps want me to beat the words out of you?" she said in a mocking manner.

"No, mistress! Please don't! I...I..."

"If you're going to stutter, you can go I don't understand mumble language. But, since I'm very merciful, I'll give you another chance to tell me what it is you want to say."

I spoke the words just pouring out of my mouth.

"Mistress, I found this ring while sweeping the stables the other day, but I forgot to give it back to you and after you were generous enough to trust me and share your story with me, I had forgotten it in my jeans and found it yesterday. I just didn't want to bring back any bad memories if it was by chance connected to the one that hurt you. I'm sorry if I saddened you in any way. Please forgive me."

I closed my eyes, afraid to look at her. She could beat me all she wanted for my meddling in her affairs. Even if it wasn't intentional. She could beat me, bruise me, hit me, kick me, but I could not bear to see her sad.

After a few seconds she bent down to my level and caressed my cheek, pulling my head so my eyes were at the level of hers.

Looking at her, I saw eyes filled with joy instead of anger. Her touch wasn't aggregative, it was soothing. I didn't know what to say. Maybe she notices since I heard her speak first:

"You haven't angered me in the slightest. In fact, that made me understand just how much more you care about me. Thank you, slave. I appreciate the honesty."

I felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from my chest. Her words touched me deeply, I felt like I was about to cry.

I didn't realise when my body had moved and wrapped my hands around hugging her, so I froze. I had just touched her without permission. But in my joy I didn't realise what I was doing. I thought she would hit me for doing so, but she just hugged me back and ran her hand through my hair, patting me.

"Good boy! I appreciate you caring and being honest." she said while still caressing my hair and then continued. "But, now you have to go. Becky is still waiting. And I don't think you should make her wait too long. Who knows what she may have in store for you if you displease her." she gave me a big smile and my heart was at peace.

"Yes, mistress. I felt like a heavy wight has been lifted off my chest. Thank you so much." I said and really meant it.

We got up, and I gave her a bow; she waved me off. And I happily ran towards miss Becky's car.

When I got in, she looked at me and smiled, then said:

"I don't know what happened there, but you sure are glowing like a supernova."

"I think I've never felt better in my life." I said. I was happy that she wasn't sad. My happiness came from hers.

"Good, let's go now. I won't ask about it. It's none of my business if Emily want's she'll tell me. Let's go then."

"You are right, miss Becky. Thank you for not asking about it. You are far too kind."

"I am, aren't I? Now put your seatbelt on and let's go."

I did so; she started the engine, and we went towards her house. On our way there we listened to some Johnny Cash, Losekes Blues Gang, Creedence Clearwater Revival and the others I didn't know. We also chatted a bit. She asked me if I was doing anything else during the vacation. I said I wasn't and told her I was totally devoted to working for miss Emily. She told me she lives mostly alone even though she is married and her husband lives on the other side of the world because of his job. He was working as an engineer in some big firm that had offices all over the world, but she didn't say it's name. Apparently he traveled a lot, so he was barely home. Before I noticed we were parking in front of her house. It was quite big, a mixture of brown and yellow with a black asphalt road leading into a garage. We parked in front of it and to our left was the door for the house that to me seemed more like a mansion. Before we got out, she told me to go open the door for her. Of course I would have done so even without being told. Giving her a bow. I did the same when we entered inside the house. It was mostly white inside. While walls, with big white ceramic tiles on the floor. Once we passed the corridor to the right of us was the living room and to the left was a staircase that led to the second floor where there were mostly bedrooms. In the living room there was a small brown table with two brown arm leather chairs on both sides and a big sofa matching them on one side of the table. We walked from the corridor into the living room and went into the kitchen that was right behind. She then instructed me:

"Get on your knees, stay here and wait. Woof if you understand pet."

I got on my knees and she went to somewhere. I stood there as instructed, waiting. After a few minutes she came back wearing a t-shirt, short jeans and flip-flop.

"Fix me a drink. Vodka with sprite. You can use your imagination let's see what you can make something better than that. I still what the base of the drink to be with vodka and sprite, but you are free to add more ingredients to it. Just know that if it tastes bad, I'll have to punish you. Off you go, pet. I'll wait outside on chase long."

"As you wish, miss." I bowed and went to search for everything I would need to make her drink.

I searched for everything. Got the vodka and sprite they were in the refrigerator. I also found cranberry juice and lime in there as well. I searched and found a shaker in which I mixed the cranberry juice and vodka in a 1/3 vodka and 2/3 juice. Then I found some ice in the fridge and put it in. Finally, I got the Sprite that was ice cold and added it to the drink . I looked through the drawers and found straw and a stirrer I put them in the drink and rushed to bring it back to her.

She was laying on the chase long in the grass under a big white umbrella. I went and knelt beside her, giving her the drink saying:

"I hope it's to your liking ma'am."

She took a sip and said:

"Its delicious are you perhaps a bartender?"

"I am honored, miss. Sadly, I am no bartender, or I would have made it better."

"Well, if your mistress let's you come more often you could get enough training and become the best barman in the world."

"Thank you again, miss. You are as eloquent as you are beautiful."

"My, my Mr. Charmer, your words might get you some pleasure. Of course, that pleasure would come from serving me. Aren't I right?"

"You are indeed, miss. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it." I said, bowing down to the floor.

"You can take my flip-flops off and massage my feet."

I went lower to her feet and started massaging them. Her perfect toes were painted pink with blue vertical stripes on them.

I pressed my thumbs against her soles, ran my fingers through her toes and up her calves. She moaned in pleasure, and I continued doing so for the next half an hour without speaking. Until she spoke first:

"Go get that yellow ball." and pointed to a small yellow ball and the further right corner of the grass near the white wall surrounding the house.

I got up, went to get it, but she spoke even before I made two steps.

"No, no, get on all fours and get it with your mouth like a doggy with your mouth."

I got on all fours and crawled to the ball, grabbed it with my mouth and brought it back to her. She extended her arm, and I dropped the ball in her palm. She repeated the process a few more times. I ran on all fours, getting the ball back to her. After what seemed like 20 minutes of me running on all fours back and forth. She dropped the ball beside her. I instinctively went to get it back, but she grabbed me by the hair and said:

"Bad, pet. I didn't say fetch." she scolded me. I expected some sort of slap or something, but she didn't hit me at all.

"I'm sorry, miss." I said, bowing down.

"It's good that you apologise for your mistakes, but note that pets don't talk. And you are my pet doggy, so you should bark. Understood?"

"Woof!" I responded with what I hoped sounded like an eager, understandable dog sound.

"Good boy! But, you still need to be punished." she said laughing a little "Don't you agree?" she added.

"Woof!" I said, agreeing.

"Good boy. Now wait here!"

I sat there and waited, thinking of what may happen next. She got up and went into the house. A fem minutes later she came back with a leather collar and a lead.

"Come here, pet." I walked on all four and knelt before her. "Do you want to go for a walk?"

Being a sub, of course I wanted to. I was ashamed, but was ordered to obey her, and by now I knew that a question was merely a more polite way of my mistress to tell me what to do. So, of course, I agreed.

"Woof!"

"Follow me then, pet."

I walked behind her back to her bedroom. She lay in her bed, took her clothes off and then showed me the key to my cage. I sat beside the bed. And looked at her putting the key on the nightstand. She looked at me with a smile that had a little evil intent in it.

"Get it if you dare." she said laughing for a bit and then continued. "I'll take a brief nap. Don't you dare wake me up. Or... well, let me tell you what will happen. I won't punish you. No. But, I might tell your mistress about it. And I doubt she would be pleased. No, of course not. Now, sweet dreams pet."

"Woof!" I said and laid on the floor next to her.

I stayed there, staring at the key and taking glances at her. Her face was calm and her breath was gentle. She was fast asleep. I smiled to myself and thought. Of course I won't disobey. After a few minutes, I fell asleep as well.

When I woke up. I saw her still sleeping as peacefully as before. I just stood there not moving so as I don't wake her up. After 15 minutes she awoke and looked at me still there where she had left me.

"Good pet!" she said in a soft voice. "I see you didn't try to do anything bad. Now how about you go and make me a nice cup of coffee and make one for yourself as well, before I take you back to your beloved mistress. I would like a black coffee with sugar. You can make whatever you want for yourself."

"Woof!" I said and ran on all fours.

I went to the kitchen, found the coffee cups. Then saw the coffee machine and the coffee right next to it. In about 5 minutes, I made both cups and went back to her.

"Here you go, miss." I said handing her the coffee that was steaming hot.

"Thanks, John." I was surprised that she used my name.

She noticed, because she then said.

"Oh, relax, this is just a game for me. It is not that serious. I still appreciate that you try your best. Of course with your mistress I believe it may be. But, then again, what do I know. I'm just a bystander. But, I shall warn you. If you hurt her in any way. I will break you apart."

"I would never do that!" I exclaimed. "And it also works the other way around. She can hurt me as much as she wants as long as it brought her satisfaction I would withstand it. I am happy just to be near her and would never dare hurt her in any way."

"Good answer, pet." she said smiling. "But, now we ought to take you back. I'd hate to keep you away from her for so long. Especially after I heard how much you want to be around her. My words still stand so, you best behave."

"Yes, miss, of course."

"Good! I'll go change my clothes, and we can take you back to your beloved mistress." she said smiling, and I nodded.

Some time later we were back and as we were getting off the car. I saw mistress coming. She greeted us.

I bowed to her. She smiled and then spoke to miss Becky.

"I hope this slave here didn't cause you any trouble?"

"Oh, he was just adorable. I might need him some other time as well."

"Good, I'm glad you're pleased with him."

"Bye, M., bye pet. Sadly, I'll have to go now." she waved at us and headed towards her car.

She went to sit in her chaise longue and waved me to come. I followed and knelt by her side saying:

"How may I serve you my goddess?"

She smiled and said:

"Oh, I have some ideas."

I was as stunned as the first time I saw her smile. I couldn't wait to follow her orders.