Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 11

Story Info
Having fun both indoors and outdoors.
15.2k words
4.41
8k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

Author's note: Sorry, this took so long. I put a lot of the things I wanted to happen in this chapter. I was busy with all sorts of things. I don't want to make excuses because nobody cares about that. I'm just saying. And there was also the part where I wasn't sure how to continue the story. It was like I had the generic idea. But not the details. Thank you for reading. I haven't finished this story yet. But, I think of writing one parallel with it. Just so I can upload more frequently. I think of ending this one within the next 2,3,4 chapters. Thank you for all the support up until now.

"Good morning love, wake up."

I heard mistress saying softly. I opened my eyes and saw her handing me a cup of coffee. I took it and with a smile said.

"Good morning, mistress."

She sat on the bed next to me, dressed in a black t-shirt and short jean skirt.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress. And you?"

"I slept great. Now let me tell you what will happen today. Your mom will join us for dinner at around 8 p.m. I talked to her earlier on the phone. First, you should take a shower then dress accordingly. We are going shopping. I need ingredients for tonight. You're coming with me to carry the bags. Also, there will be a little twist. You need to pick some pants that won't let people see your boner. Maybe try a longer shirt, blouse or whatever."

As embarrassing as that was, I was still going to obey her.

"Of course, mistress. But what exactly do you have in mind?" I said, worried about what might happen if she did something in public.

"Oh, I bet you would love it. Now listen. We are going to put a vibrating masturbator on your cock and cover it with a condom. As I previously said, you are to wear some pants that would make it easy for you to hide your boner. Maybe you should wear a slightly longer t-shirt too. To make hiding your member even easier. The choice of clothes is up to you. I am going to turn the masturbator on and off whenever I want to. I hope you can maintain a straight face. Since, I will tease you to my heart's content. The bonus for you is that you are allowed to cum as much as you like. But the only sensation you get are vibrations from the masturbator, and only when I decide to turn them on. I also expect you to do everything else I tell you to. You are to carry the bags with the stuff we buy, and open the doors for me like a gentleman. Is that understood, or do you need further explanation?"

I stared at her for a moment. Taken aback. Scared of being exposed.

"But, mistress. What if someone sees me? I don't want to be labeled as a pervert."

"Well, then you better maintain a straight face. I know you're getting at least a little turned on. Come on, if you do a good job, I will give you a reward. How does that sound?"

"Mistress, I would love that, but still. What if someone sees me? I don't want people to say that a pervert is working for you. And what if we are found out and someone tells mom about what we did?"

"They won't see. I told you to pick pants that would easily hide your boner. You will wear a condom so you don't cream your pants. And even if you are found out, don't worry, I won't abandon you. We're in this together. Think of the thrill. Wouldn't it feel way better when there is a chance of you being found out?"

I thought for a long moment. What if they see me? What will they say? What if they blame it on mistress? How should I fix the problem if it arises? But I did trust her so I agreed:

"Alright, mistress. I can't go against your wishes. Let's do it."

She smiled brightly with her eyes wide open and said:

"Really?! You sure you won't hate me afterwards?"

"I would never hate you, mistress." I looked into her eyes assuringly and smiled.

"Thank you. I always thought of what it would be like to tease someone in public. And thanks to you that dream will come true."

She smiled brightly. Her face showed how much she enjoyed it. I could almost hear her thoughts screaming: "Yes! Yes!"

"Anything for you, my goddess." I said, lowering my head slightly.

"You're such a good boy, love. You make your mistress so happy." she said while petting me on the head.

"I'm glad I do, mistress. You are my everything."

"You as well, love. Now let's finish our coffee and get ready."

"Yes, mistress."

We drank our coffee. She looked relaxed. Exhaling, she closed her eyes. Looking at her beautiful face, which was now bathed in the sun's light, I felt rejuvenated. She caught me staring at her and said:

"What is it?"

"Nothing, mistress. Sorry." and looked away.

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me. What is it? And if you don't say what it is, I'm going to punish you severely."

"Mistress, I want to hug you so bad."

She came closer, put her cup on the nightstand, then took mine and left it next to hers. She gave me a long kiss on the lips and once our lips parted; she hugged me. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds. Then she said:

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, mistress. Thank you." I said, smiling.

"Good! Now beg me to tease you!" she said, returning the smile.

"I really want you to tease me. Please mistress, please do it. I'm begging you!"

A wide smile appeared on her face. I could see the fire in her eyes. She tilted her head to one side and said:

"What if I teased you until you go insane?"

I thought for a moment and said:

"Please, mistress, please tease me until I go insane."

She cut me off saying:

"Until you go insane?" she repeated questioningly. "Are you sure? I mean I can do that, but then you would have to be admitted into a mental hospital."

"Then would something below that be acceptable?"

She put her fingers on her chin thinking then said:

"Well, anything below that would be ok. How would you like me to tease you? Wait, wait. You don't have a choice. You are my slave and a slave's opinion is almost useless. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress."

"What was that?"

"Yes, mistress. You are right."

She had an irritated look on her face. She sat on the bed saying:

"Argh, come to my side and get on your knees."

I did so, and she sat on the bed. I looked her in the eyes and wondered what to do next. I tried to lower my head to her feet and kiss them, but before I could do that, she slapped me lightly on the cheek.

"You are wrong!" she said in a clam tone. "But why is that?"

I looked at her, confused, not sure what to answer.

"You don't know what to say, right?"

"Yes, mistress. I am sorry."

"Now don't forget. Your opinion wights way more than you think. If you want to stop, it is up to you, because no one knows your limits better than yourself. But, I have to admit, it is fun to push them to the next level every once in a while. Every time I push your limits further is a day you improve. And you improve because you want to please me even more, which is of your own volition. Which shows how devoted you are to me. And how your desires are all focused on pleasing me. That makes me very happy. Now let's get you ready."

She went to the third drawer, and from it she took the vibrating masturbator, which wasn't as big as I expected. It was black and rubber made. She took a condom and then came over to me and sat on the bed.

"Strip!"

I took off my briefs, and my locked member stirred against its cage. She looked at it with a pleased smile and said:

"You're such a horny slut, aren't you?"

"I am mistress. I'm sorry." I said and lowered my head.

"Your head should be ever lower, slave."

I lowered it to the tips of her toes.

"Good boy! Today is a good day. We will release your member. I know you weren't locked for too much time, but whatever. I am so generous that I will let you out. Now let's get ready for shopping. Let's go take a shower."

We then went to take a quick shower together. She walked to it while I followed on all fours.

"Chair!" she said.

I positioned myself under the stream of water, strengthened my back, and she sat on it.

She soaped her hair with shampoo and then washed it off with the hot water. Then, while still sitting on me, she pulled me by the hair until my head was up. Then gently soaped it and washed it off. Mistress stopped the water. She stood, and I got up. We soaped ourselves with the sponges.

"Mistress, can I do your back?"

"Yes, of course, and I'll do the same for you."

I did her back, and she did mine. Then we washed off and once we got out of the shower she sat on the toilet and said:

"Come and eat your mistress out, slave!"

"Yes, mistress."

I crawled on all fours to her and went to press my mouth against her slit, but she pushed me and said:

"Wait, a second! I forgot to ask. Have you earned this yet?"

I knew full well that she wanted to make things hard for me; I tried picking a safer sentence saying:

"No, mistress. What may your slave do to earn the privilege of pleasing you?"

"Hmm, how about you lay down with your legs spread?"

"Yes, mistress."

I did so, and she stepped on my caged member.

"Ohhh, that hurts. Go take the key and unlock yourself."

I ran, water dripping from me and after less than a minute; I laid back at her feet in the same position.

"Good!" she said and stepped on my already half erect member. "That is way better. Should I move a bit." She started moving her foot before I could say anything. My member started getting hard rapidly. When I was hard, she stopped and said.

"Is that stimulation enough for my slave? Do you enjoy it?"

"I do enjoy it, mistress..."

"But you want more, right?"

"I'm sorry, but yes I do."

"Don't worry. I already knew you would want more. That was good. You weren't lying to yourself and, more importantly, to me. But, now. I bet you want me to tease you."

The thought of that made my member throb. She noticed and said:

"Honest, aren't we?"

"Yes mistress, and I would really like that."

"Good, now that we have sorted your desires out. How about we put on the masturbator and a condom on your member and get you dressed for the shopping."

"Yes, mistress!"

We dried off and went out of the bathroom. Once in there, she pushed me on the bed, sat on my thighs, grabbed my member with her right hand and started jerking me. I started getting hard. She kissed me on the lips, fastening the process. And after a little bit she said:

"There all done. You're nice and hard now."

She then put the masturbator on my member and secured it.

"Now let's try this."

She took out a little remote, clicked one of its buttons, and the masturbator started vibrating.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels good, mistress."

"I'm glad. This is just the sixth out of ten levels of vibration. There is still more to experience. I hope you can walk properly." she said, smiling sadistically. "Now let's get dressed and ready, perfume and everything. So we can finally head out. Also, put a condom on yourself."

"Yes, mistress."

I put a condom over my member and the masturbator, then I put on some clothes. A black t-shirt, black and red striped long-sleeved shirt and jeans. Put some wax on my hair and rolled up my sleeves. Mistress put on some light-blue jeans, a black t-shirt and a white shirt. She straightened her hair with hair straightener. She looked stunning. A feast for the eyes. When I snapped out of my trance, I asked her if I looked alright.

"Are you trying to get something out of your mistress?"

"No, mistress. What do you mean?"

She kept on eyeing me and after a moment said:

"You look so sexy, it just makes me want to mess you up." she walked to me and grabbed me by the neck with her right arm while pressing my chest with her left. I walked backwards until I hit the wall. "Are you trying to seduce me, you filthy slut? Is that your plan?" she said and smiled.

"I didn't mean to, mistress. I'm sorry." I tried suppressing a laugh. "Thank you for the compliment. I only hope I look worthy of being with you. Because you look better than anyone I ever saw."

"Oh, and now you're returning the compliment. If that's how you want to play. What would happen if I made you strip fully naked in public? What do you think? How about I make you go strip and bring a whip with me to punish you in front of everyone there? Imagine them staring at you, thinking what a pervert you are."

My face became red just by thinking about that. I was so embarrassed. I really didn't want that.

"Please, mistress. Please goddess, I beg of you. Don't do that."

"Why not. I can make you spurt your cum whenever I like. Or are you going to disobey me?" she said and came closer to me, then started kissing my neck.

"I would never... Please, mistress." Before I could continue, she ran her tongue in a straight line on my neck, then on my cheek, and hugged me. "Please,... mercy." I continued.

"Your breathing is picking up pace. Are you turned on by the thought of getting caught?"

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for being turned on by the thought of you teasing me in public. Please, forgive me!"

"How cute. I hope you don't get found out. Now that we look like fashion models, we should probably go." she let out a laugh.

"Yes, mistress." I said, smiling.

She grabbed her black leather purse with a gold chain, and we went outside without making too much noise, since Lizzy was still sleeping. Walking towards the center of the town, we held hands like a couple. Some shops were just opening. Others were still closed. Fortunately, the local coffee shop was already open, so we went there for another coffee to waste some time. The cafe had big glass windows and was mainly made of wood. Wooden floor that was polished and clean. The walls were dark blue-green(teal). There were black ceramic tables with grey tablecloth and black leathered chairs in the middle. Outside there were beige tent booths.

A blonde waitress with brown eyes and a little mole on the right under her lower lip, wearing a pink t-shirt with love written on it and blue jeans, came to us and said:

"Good morning, would you like a booth or a table."

"A booth." mistress said.

She showed us to a booth which was labeled as number one. Mistress sat on the bench and I sat next to her. She put her head on my shoulder. The waitress gave us the two menus and said:

"Take your time. Call me when you're ready."

Mistress smiled and nodded to her. The waitress left and closed the curtain.

"Well, this is nice and cozy, don't you think so, slave?" mistress said and smiled at me.

"I do."

Mistress lowered her eyebrows and in a stern tone said:

"I do, what?"

"I do, mistress." I said, looking at the ground.

"Are you embarrassed to address me properly here?"

She looked at me, taking my chin in the tips of her fingers, and forced me to look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry, mistress. It won't happen again. But what if people hear us?"

"I don't care about other people. What about you? Do you perhaps care more about them or me?"

"What?! Of course I care more about you!"

"Then you will address me properly. Right slave?"

"Yes, mistress. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to be rude."

"Phrase it better. What are you?"

I took a breath and repeated.

"Yes, mistress. Please forgive your slave for being so rude to you."

She gave me a long, silent look and added.

"I will forgive you this time. I hope you don't forget your place again. And why are you embarrassed?"

"I'm sorry. I'm ashamed of being found out."

"You have yet again forgot to address me properly. Are you asking me to punish you? If you want it that bad, I can do it if you ask me properly. Geez, there is no need to be rude."

"I'm sorry, mistress. It won't happen again. I swear." I said, lowering my head.

"It better not! Unless I tell you otherwise. Come here and kneel by my side!"

"Y...Yes, mistress."

"Kiss my shoes."

I was very embarrassed at doing it in the open, but I already obeyed her out of instinct. So, of course, obliged.

"Yes, mistress."

I slowly lowered my head and planted a kiss on her left snicker, then her right.

"Isn't it so much better to be where you belong?"

"It is, mistress. I'm sorry for being rude towards you. Please forgive me." I said, looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

"I will. But, I expect you to do better." she said, smiling at me.

Suddenly I heard someone coming towards us. I panicked and gave mistress a pleading look.

"No, stay there." mistress said calmly.

I trusted her and somehow stayed on my knees. She reached into her purse and took out her keys, then dropped them on the floor under her chair, and whispered.

"Lower your heard to the ground."

I obliged and then heard the waitress from outside the booth.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, we are." mistress answered.

I shook like a leaf.

The waitress entered, and I could feel her gaze on me.

"I would like a frappuccino. John, the waitress, is here. Did you find the keys?"

I grabbed the keys from the floor and gave them to mistress then said:

"Yes, I did. Espresso for me. Thank you." I said, trying to sound calm.

She smiled and said:

"One frappuccino and one espresso coming right up. Would there be anything else."

Mistress reached into her purse, pretending to search for something, and turned on the masturbator. The vibrations stimulated me. I knew she went straight to the highest level. I felt my member getting hard.

"John, would you like something else."

"N-No, that would be all for now. Thank you." I said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Understood." The waitress said and went out.

I exhaled the breath I was holding.

"Mistress, please." I breathed and grabbed her hand, kissing it repeatedly.

She smiled and said mockingly:

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. What did you say?"

I looked to the floor and after a few seconds; I said in a slightly louder tone.

"Mistress, please. Have mercy. I'm begging you."

She bent over and reached down, then grabbed my chin and whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure you want me to stop? If I stop now, there will be no orgasms for you for an indefinite period. Now you should consider your answer. I will give you a minute to think about it."

I hung my head. I could only obey. I doubted I would last that long and was sure she would tease me even more. And I would soon have to return to university. I really didn't want to spend our remaining time locked in chastity.

"I'm sorry, mistress. My begging was wrong, please forgive me." I said and lowered my head.

She smiled, pleased by my answer.

"Good boy!"

She turned the masturbator off as we heard some people passing by our booth.

"You can sit on the bench now!"

"Thank you, mistress."

I got up and sat down next to her. I hugged her immediately and laid my head on her shoulder. She petted me while saying:

"There, there, you are such a good boy."

I snuggled in her.

"It's ok. But, just imagine you bursting while we were ordering. What were you going to do then?" she said, with a sadistic smile across her lips.

I thought about it, dreading the situation.

"I don't know, mistress. I'm sorry. I would have probably died from embarrassment."

"Oh there, there, little pet. You held well. Your mistress is proud of you." she said while she continued to caress my hair.

Soon the waitress came in with our drinks.

"Here are your drinks. Will there be anything else?"

"The check, please." mistress said.

"Coming right up."

The waitress then went to get the check, and mistress smiled at me. I knew there was something behind that smile. So, I asked:

"What do you have in mind, mistress? Please, please take it easy on me! At least while we are in public. You can do anything you want to me later when we get back."

She grabbed my right nipple and pinched it through the shirt.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers