Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

"And two."

She again targeted my buttocks but a little lower.

"Three."

She continued to aim at the same spot.

"Four."

This time the hit was harder, and I flinched, moving forward a bit.

"Now, why are you trying to run away from me?"

I shakily moved back towards her immediately, but she hit my behind the knees.

"That makes five. Am I right."

I nodded as I felt my breath becoming heavier.

"Good, now rest a little."

My knees felt weak. The last few hits were stronger than normal. I wobbled a little.

"Should I continue?" mistress asked.

"Mhm."

"Ok, here are another five hits. Brace yourself."

She hit me on the back again. The hit was hard, so I grunted in the gag. The other followed shortly after. The third one hit my thighs. It was a strong one. I wobbled and fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry, love! Did I overdo it?" she said and threw the whip on the floor, then immediately rushed to me and removed the gag.

"It's alright mistress. I'm sorry if I scared you."

"Are you sure? Maybe we should stop."

"No! Please continue mistress."

"Are you sure, completely sure."

"Yes, mistress. Please, grant me one more round."

She smiled and said:

"Oh, that turns me on so much. Look at you pushing past your limits. Now are you ready?"

I got up shakily and nodded. She put that gag back on and continued.

The first hit landed. I held out somehow. The second one came a little after the first and I wobbled forward.

Mistress stopped hesitantly, but after I nodded, she hit me again. This time, though, instead of my back, she hit the backside of my knees. I fell on them.

"Oh, that's enough torture for you." she said, tossing the whip on the floor and removing the gag.

"But, there were still two more hits." I said, looking from the floor.

"Shut up! I am the mistress. You are the slave. You obey me! And if I say that's enough. Then that's that."

"Yes, mistress. Forgive me."

She knelt next to my head and pulled me closer until I was lying on lap, then caressed my hair, saying.

"Good boy! You did good. You pleased your mistress. Thank you for serving me."

I could feel the regret in her voice. Was that what they call top drop?

"Thank you for letting me serve you. I loved it mistress."

"Now how about we go get some rest. You especially. And tomorrow we can continue to have fun." she said while smiling and caressing my cheek.

"Yes, of course, mistress."

We brushed our teeth. Then went and laid in bed. I was beat. Both literally and figuratively. Mistress pulled me closer to her until I was lying on her chest. She then stroked my hair, gently.

"You did very well today. I'm sorry if I overdid things."

"Mistress. please don't overthink it. I love you very much. Thank you for everything today."

"No. Thank you, love."

Feeling her caressing my hair calmed both my mind and body. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers