Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that either way. Don't use it as a bargaining chip. Is that understood?" she calmy said.

She twisted my nipple on "understood".

"Yes, yes, mistress. I'm sorry."

"And don't try to hide it when it's just the two of us. I know how turned on you are. Just listen to your breathing."

I then noticed how heavy it was.

"You're breathing like Darth Vader. Calm down."

"I apologise, mistress. I'll try to get my breathing under control."

"It's alright. Just don't forget I have the high ground."

"You underestimate my power." I tried to continue the joke.

"Oh, do I. Don't forget who loses both his legs and an arm at the end of the fight."

She pinched my nipple even harder.

"I won't, I won't!" I said laughing. "I'm sorry, mistress. I'm sorry. Please, it feels so good, please stop."

She stopped the assault on my nipples and said:

"Now I will give you the privilege of using my name while we are in public. Well, unless I tell you in some indirect way to address me as mistress again."

"Thank you, Emily. I am honored."

"Good to know, love. Now we should finish our coffee, pay and go do the shopping. There is much to do after we get back."

"Yes, mistress."

We discussed what we were going to buy and from where to buy it. Then chatted a bit until the waitress brought the check. The waitress put the check on the table and left. Mistress went to take it, but I grabbed it first.

"What you want to be a gentleman?"

"Please, mistress."

"Fine, go ahead."

"Thank you, mistress."

I paid the bill and left a nice tip. When we were ready, we went on our way to the market. There were more people outside now. The weather was nice. Mistress jumped onto my back, hugging me tightly.

"Oh, you were so cute in there. I just had to tease you. I hope you enjoyed it, because we are just starting the shopping. You look forward to it, right?" She said and started the masturbator.

"Yes, yes, thank you, miss... Emily. Thank you for taking me with you."

"Were you going to say miss Emily, or was it something else?"

"It was something else."

"Watch your tongue, then. Or I might bite it."

"Yes, Emily. I'm sorry, I'll be more careful."

"Good. Now let's get some vegetables for the salad."

She reached into her purse and turned the masturbator on again. I stopped for a second. My member got harder, so I put my hands in my pockets to hide my boner. Mistress looked at me and smiled knowingly, then changed her face to that of an innocent vanilla girl.

"Oh, what's the matter love, you don't want to hold hands with me. To think you would behave like that after all the affection I have been giving you. That is so sad. I expected more of you. You could at least lend me a hand. That way, other men won't hit on me. Since they will know we're together."

I was so embarrassed. What if people saw my boner? They would label me as a pervert. Mistress leaned to my ear and whispered in a bitter tone:

"Come on. Just do it already. That's an order."

Judging by it, I knew there was no way around. I lend her my left arm and kept the right in my pocket so that I could, to some extent, hide my erection. At least there were no people currently in front of us. I adjusted my member with my other hand that was still in my pocket and checked to see if it was noticeable. Thank god it wasn't. Probably no one except me and mistress could notice that something was moving under my jeans. Thank god I dislike tight jeans.

"Uff..." mistress exclaimed in a disappointed sigh and gave me a stern look. Not wanting to anger her further, I avoided her gaze.

She reached in her purse and turned the vibrations to maximum.

"What now? Do you have more tricks up your sleeve?" she said, smiling at me.

"Emily please."

"No!"

"Please, mistress. Please have mercy." I whispered.

She let out a little laugh, smiled and looked at me saying:

"So now I'm mistress? Is my slave embarrassed to be teased outside in the open? You love it so much when it's just us two. You can't seem to muster any composure."

"I'm sorry, mistress."

I could hear some girls coming from around the corner. I panicked and looked at the floor. Mistress pushed me to the wall and pressed her body against mine while kissing me. She closed her eyes, and I looked at the girls as they passed. They gave us a quick glance, but looked away when they saw me staring at them with my eyes relaxed, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. I stared until they were out of sight. Then mistress broke off our kiss and said.

"Oh, that was so much fun. The way you trembled from the embarrassment. We should really go do the shopping before I get so wet that people notice us. You liked that, didn't you?"

I was so embarrassed.

"Mistress, I was really embarrassed, but I did indeed enjoy it."

"Good, let's get the shopping done. Let me just see if there is anything noticeable on your pants."

She smiled and gave me a long look. Then said:

"Good, there is nothing to worry about." she patted me on both shoulders and added. " Let's go."

We walked hand in hand, and soon we were at a fruit and vegetable stand that sold a wide variety. From coconuts to apples, cucumbers to artichoke. Mistress told me to get some plastic bags to put the vegetables in. I did and held them for her while she was picking the fruits and vegetables and putting them in. We got cucumbers, apples, lemon, tomatoes and whatnot else. I carried the bags, and we went on our way to the other shop.

"Now let's go get some meat. The butchery should have opened by now. I hope there is some good meat. Because our time is at steak." she said and smiled at me.

"I hope so too."

"You got the joke, right?"

"I did. It was hilarious." It wasn't really, but I can't say that.

"Hmm..." mistress knew I was faking it.

She reached in her purse and started the masturbator on maximum, probably.

"It was funny, right?" she asked again, smiling at me.

An old man with grey beard and black hat with matching black raincoat passed by us. I tried to endure and once I thought he was out of range; I said:

"Yes, mistress. It was hilarious. The best I've ever heard!"

"Good to know. Should I keep the stimulation to a maximum? What do you think?"

"Please, mistress. Please lower it. I'm begging you."

I could feel the pleasure intensifying.

"You're begging me, but why aren't you on your knees?"

"I..."

"Relax, I'm kidding." she said and turned the masturbator off.

"Thank you, mistress."

"Let's go."

"Yes, mistress."

Soon we were at the butchery. The shop was dark blue, had glass windows and a glass door with gray frame. Inside, it was almost entirely white. Behind the counter to the right, there was a brown door. And further behind was a kitchen with all kinds of different knives, cleaves, meat grinder, and some other equipment. A buffed man with a black head-kerchief and black beard was cutting a huge lump of meat. He saw us and said:

"Good morning." while continuing his work. "I'll be right there, give me a second."

His voice was deep. But before he could even come towards us, another voice came from the brown door to the left. A voice that sounded familiar.

"Don't worry dad, I'll see to the customers."

Out of the door came the delivery girl that I met twice or so.

"Good morning dear customers." She said and smiled at us.

"Oh hey, there." mistress said. "We came for some meat. Pork would be preferable, but I can go for fish as well."

"Katie, I'll go get a knife for filleting. I can't find one here. Maybe it's upstairs." the man in the back said.

"Ok, dad. I think I saw one in the kitchen."

"I'll go see and be right back."

"Sure."

Her father left and mistress looked at me and smiled, then said:

"Hey John, where is your greeting?"

"What?" I said, hoping it wasn't what I thought.

"Don't play dumb with me."

"I'm sorry, but what if someone saw me."

"What? Are you going to make him kneel again?" Katie asked.

"Yes, I am." mistress turned towards me again and said, "Do it now, before her father comes back. Also look, it's the perfect timing. There is no one in sight outside. Hurry before a passerby sees you. Also, Katie was it? Can you recommend me some good minced meat?"

"Oh... I'd recommend chuck steak. It's from the shoulder of the cow."

"But..." I tried to protest, because I was afraid of being seen.

"Do it!" mistress said in a harsher tone.

Her tone told me that I had to obey, so I dropped to my knees and lowered my head, greeting her.

"Good morning, miss."

"Good morning to you as well." she said, smiling brightly.

I tried to get up, but mistress pushed me back with her hand and said:

"No pet. You should ask Katie here if you can get up."

I looked at her with pleading eyes and said:

"Please, miss Katie, can I get up?" I said, a little ashamed.

"Can you?" she said.

I looked at her with a pleading look in my eyes. She smiled and after a few more seconds of silence said:

"Yeah, now you can. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

I got up, saying:

"Thank you, miss Katie."

"You're welcome..." she turned toward mistress and said. "What did you call him? Pet?"

"Yes." mistress said.

Miss Katie turned towards me again and said.

"You're welcome pet."

She then continued like that never happened, but the smile on her face was bigger and brighter now.

"We have fresh pork, but sadly, our fish is frozen. Buuut, don't worry, it's actually ok to freeze fish because water is its natural habitat."

"Oh, I see. Will it be ok if we buy them and come to pick them later?"

"Of course. That is no problem at all. We can even deliver them to you if you would prefer it."

"There is no need. But, you can join us for coffee sometime. If you want to, that is?"

"Of course. I'd be happy to."

Katie grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from under the counter and wrote her number on it, then gave it to mistress saying:

"Call me whenever. I'm interested in what you do for fun." she gave me a look and smiled.

I looked away.

"I don't think we have been properly introduced. I'm Emily and this here is John. It's a pleasure."

"Likewise. I'm Katie, as you already heard."

"You said you recommend chuck steak. Give me a kilo of it and a kilo of minced meat. I'd also want some pork and chicken steak."

"About the chicken steaks. They are already seasoned. Will that be a problem?"

"No, not at all. It makes things all the easier for me."

"Good."

Katie prepared everything, and then her father came back.

"Will that be all?"

"Yes, thank you Katie."

Her father gave us a look and then turned towards her asking:

"Katie, are these your friends?"

"Yeah." Katie said.

"Hit them with a discount then!"

"You don't have to. Really, I appreciate it but it's not necessary." mistress said.

"Oh, but I insist." he added.

"The discount is already added. I can't undo it. Sorryyy!" Katie said.

"You're far too kind. Thank you."

Katie gave us the receipt.

"Can I pay, please?" I asked mistress.

"You don't have to."

"Please."

"Fine then. If it means so much to you. Go ahead."

I paid Katie, and we went to buy the other ingredients. As we were walking on our way there, mistress stopped. I turned around, and she pointed to her shoe.

"John, my shoelace is untied. Would you mind tying it for me?"

There were people everywhere.

"Here?" I whispered.

"Yes, here. Do it!"

I bent my knee in front of her and tied her shoelace.

"Thank you, love."

I looked around. Nobody seemed to pay much attention. I then got up, mistress pulled me closer and hugged then whispered in my ear:

"Just because my slave is a pervert, it doesn't mean everyone else is."

I looked at her and whispered:

"I'm sorry, mistress."

She smiled and once I was up; she whispered back in my ear:

"Well, I think you should consider yourself special. I wouldn't have picked you if you weren't so nice and helping. In so many ways." She winked at me. "Now let's go."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Don't thank me yet. Oh yeah, wait a second."

She turned the masturbator again and said.

"You can thank me now."

The vibrations hit my now less sensitive member. Every time she turned it on, it was getting harder to bear it.

"Th-thank you, mistress."

She held onto my left arm.

"Tell me what you're thinking of now, John."

"I'm thinking of how not to cum." I whispered.

"Aren't you enjoying my teasing?"

"I am. It will make the pleasure way more intense afterwards. But I'm so embarrassed." I whispered again.

"Good. You're just so cute when I tease you. I can't stop myself. Especially when you don't know what to do. Let's go get some honey."

We walked to the market where people sold their own production. She stopped the vibrations. I thought maybe we should have bought from here. So, I asked, mistress about it.

"Emily, shouldn't we have bought the vegetables from here?"

"Well, I originally thought of doing it, but the ones in the shop were good too, so I bought them instead."

"Then why are we here?... If I may ask?"

"Because," she then whispered, "my pet" and continued in normal tone afterwards, "here they sell, bitter honey. I like it so we came to buy it."

"I understand."

She went to one stall and said in a lauder tone:

"Two jars of "Raw Arbutus" please."

A short young man with brown hair, jeans and yellow t-shirt came and stood behind the counter.

"Coming right up."

He prepared the honey, then put it in a plastic bag and said:

"You're very charming. I would give them for half the price."

"Well, I appreciate the compliment, but there is no need for that. And I am already taken." mistress said gesturing towards me.

I suddenly wanted to punch him, but he had done nothing wrong, so I tried to relax.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's ok." mistress said.

"Sorry, mate." the cashier said to me.

"It's ok don't let it bother you. With a woman as beautiful as mine, stuff like this happens."

Before I could pull my wallet, mistress took hers out and paid.

"Well, we should go now. Have a good day." mistress said.

"Yeah good day to you as well." the cashier said.

"Goodbye." I said.

We walked a bit and once we were further away, mistress smiled at me and said:

"What? Are you jealous?"

Of course I was. But, I couldn't explain why. He wasn't trying to hit on her. I thought for a moment, and it was more of a compliment. I then smiled.

"What's with that smile?" mistress asked curious.

"Well, I was jealous for a moment. But that's because I wasn't thinking. But, it makes me even more happy to be with you. The sheer fact that you picked me when you could have anyone you want at your feet makes me even happier."

"Oh, is that so? How sweet."

"Well, if he had hit on you. I probably would have beaten him up."

"Oh greedy, greedy. You don't want to share me?"

"What?! Of course not." I said in a serious tone.

"Relax, I'm just teasing you. I don't want anyone but you. Now let's go. I think that's all. Let's go get the meat from Katie and her dad. And head back. We have dinner to prepare."

"Let's go then."

I held most of the stuff. But, mistress insisted on helping, so I gave her a lighter bag.

"What, only one bag I can carry more?" she exclaimed and made an angry face. That was like that of a child.

"Please, there is no need for that. I can manage. It's not heavy. Thank you for offering Emily." I said, looking into her eyes, and then smiled.

"Uff, fine! Let's see how well you carry them then."

Oh, no! I thought to myself.

She turned the masturbator on yet again and I stopped.

"What's the matter? Weren't you so strong that you needed no help at all?"

I waited for a moment so that the people behind us were far away enough and said:

"I'm sorry. Please."

"Didn't you just say I was weak?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. Turn it off, please." I whispered. I could hold out more with it being turned on. But I didn't want to risk it. And most importantly, anger her.

"What was it then? Did you say I'm weak? Or were you trying to be a gentleman?"

"The latter."

"Oh, good!" she leaned next to my ear. " If it was the former, I would have to punished you so hard that you wouldn't be able to move for quite some time. And you don't want that, right?"

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry, for the misunderstanding." I whispered back into her ear.

She then turned it off.

"Let's go before people wonder what we're doing."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress." I whispered.

We walked to the shop and went inside. Katie saw us and while giving the meat to us said:

"Here is your meat. Everything is here. You can check if you like to."

"There is no need for that. We trust you. Let's meet for coffee soon."

"Of course!" Katie exclaimed.

"I'll give you call the day before. Will that be ok?"

"Totally."

"Well, Katie, have a good day. We'll be off now. John, say your goodbyes."

"Goodbye, miss Katie." I said, lowering my tone when I addressed her.

Mistress smiled at me, and we went on our way back. We went out of the shop and she put the vibration on some medium level and smiled at me.

"Let's go, John."

"Yes, mistress." I said, trying to focus, since even if the vibration wasn't as intensive as to make me cum, there was still a possibility of it happening.

"We should get some alcohol."

"Yes, mistress."

"Let's go to the liquor store."

We went to the liquor store. On our way there, mistress turned the masturbator on and off, playing with me. After 5 minutes or so, we were there. Well, to me, they were way over five. We went in and got some white wine, whiskey, and red wine, since mom preferred it.

"Let's go home now, love." she said, smiling at me.

"Yes, mistress." I said, returning the smile.

We went on our way back. I took the heavier stuff while mistress the lighter. Soon after, we were back at the farm. Lizzy met us at the door and took some of the bags to the kitchen. Mistress took her shoes off and went in with some more bags. I grabbed the rest and brought them to the kitchen.

"Let's put everything in its place!"

"Yes, mistress."

"I'll help you." Lizzy said.

We unpacked and put most stuff in the fridge and the rest to their places. Mistress gave me a look and said:

"There is still plenty of time until dinner. Come with me. I'll play with you."

"Yes, mistress."

"I'll clean around a bit and go to sleep. Wake me up if I oversleep or you need some help."

"You got it, Lizzy." mistress said.

"Thanks, sis." Lizzy said and gave a quick smile.

And then went to tidy up everywhere.

"John, make us some more coffee. Let's drink it and I'll play with you in the bedroom."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress."

She smiled and prodded me to hurry.

"Chop, chop."

I made us both coffee, took the milk and sugar out, and laid everything on the table. I sat next to her, and she asked me:

"John, was that too much to bear? While we were outside. Sorry, I couldn't stop myself. It was just so much fun to tease you. I especially love it when you cannot answer. I understand you don't want to oppose me, but do tell me if you disliked it."

"It was fine, mistress. And I loved it. Thank you for caring."

"Are you sure it was fine? Maybe next time I should press you further?" she said with a smile.

"No, please don't."

"Well, you better do a good job in the bedroom, or I just might do that?"

"I will, I will. I swear."

"You seem sure. Do you want to go and test it?"

"Yes, mistress. I would love to."

Mistress smiled, finished her coffee fast, and got up. I did the same and followed her on all fours towards the bedroom.

"Oh! Good boy! I didn't even need to tell you to crawl."