Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it harder, love."

"Yes, mistress."

I started rubbing harder. From her neck, I went to her shoulders and back. Then I went in front of her and looked her in the eyes.

"Yes, you can touch them."

"Thank you, mistress"

I rubbed her perfectly round breasts. Scrubbing them over, going under them when I passed through her nipples, they became erect. I stared at them. She laughed and said:

"I may let you suck on them later. May!"

"Thank you, mistress."

I continued soaping her up, going down her slim stomach. Once I was done, I moved to her arms and grabbed the wrist of her right hand, kissing it while scrubbing her left.

"Are you trying to turn me on again?"

"Mistress, that was not my intention. But, if you are turned on, I wouldn't mind helping with that. Use me however you wish."

"Aren't you cocky?" she said, grabbing me by the balls.

"No! I'm sorry."

Her grip tightened, and she smiled at me.

"No, please. I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, mistress. Forgive me, please. I'm sorry."

I moved back a bit, but hit the tiled wall.

"Kneel!"

She said and stepped back a bit. I fell to my knees immediately and looked at her towering over me. My eyes moved to her slit. She chuckled and said:

"No, you can't taste it. Continue."

"Yes, mistress."

I gently scrubbed her precious place, then moved to her buttocks. I thoroughly soaped them. I didn't want to stop. I seem to have stayed way more than I should have, since mistress said.

"What are you doing, taking your time like that." she looked at me and continued. "You love my buttocks that much? You want to kiss them? Is that it?"

"Yes, mistress, please. May I? Please let me, mistress."

She smiled at me, looking me in the eye, and said:

"No, you may not. Now continue. Actually, you have been slacking. If you stop again like that, I will have to make you suffer. So, you've been slacking, you came before me and whatever. Maybe we should get you a cock ring and prevent you from ejaculating while we have sex."

I lowered my head and said:

"I'm sorry, mistress. Yes, of course. Whatever you wish."

"I guess we'll see."

I continued towards her thighs. I wanted to touch them so badly. Grip them with my hand. They were almost as soft as her butt. But, I scrubbed them down and when I went to her calves, I knelt down. Once I was done with them, I rubbed her right foot with the sponge and she lifted it in front of me. I scrubbed the top and bottom and repeated the same with as the other. While I was down, she pressed her toes against my hard member and rubbed it up and down.

"Mistress, it feels so good. Please don't stop."

"Is that how it is? That's enough then." she said, and smiled devilishly, then removed her foot from my shaft.

"But..." I stopped, knowing well that I would be in trouble if I continued. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, are you trying to be cute? You trying to fix your mistake. What was that "but" for, sweetheart. I think that but was intended to make me let you come. Make me reconsider. In other words, you want me to obey you. Is that how it is?"

"I'm sorry, mistress. I didn't realise. I am the slave and you are my goddess. I didn't expect you to obey me. I'm sorry if I offended you. I just wasn't sure what to say. Please forgive me."

"I will forgive you this time. But, don't make the same mistake again or next time there will be punishment."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you for being so kind to your slave. I love you so much."

"I love you too, slave. I'll do the same for you."

"You don't have to mistress."

"I wasn't asking."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you very much."

She grabbed the men's shampoo and poured some in her hand, then started soaping my hair.

"Kneel and turn around."

"Yes, mistress."

I did as told. She rubbed my hair thoroughly and started washing the foam down.

"Some of your marks have faded and others are barely noticeable. After tonight I will make sure to brand you with new ones."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you so much."

"You're quite welcome, slave. Now let's soap your body."

She grabbed the second sponge and put some soap on it. She ran the sponge over my neck and gave me a smile. Then proceeded going down. She paid extra attention to my nipples and then once she did my abs; she turned me around to do my back. She rubbed it gently. And when she got to my butt, she slapped it and said:

"What a fine ass you have, love. Do you want me to play with it."

"No, please, mistress."

"Uff, fine. I'll let it be for now. But who knows? Perhaps next time." she said and hugged from behind.

She then gave me the sponge and said:

"Finish scraping yourself off. Let me adjust the water. We should get out so that I can start cooking."

She moved the showerhead towards the wall and adjusted the water. In the meantime, I rubbed myself with the sponge as fast as I could. Trying to do a thorough job.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

She turned the shower towards us and hugged me as we washed ourself off. Her breasts pressed against me.

"You did well today, love." she said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you, mistress. Your words mean everything to me."

"Good! Now let's get out and go to prepare dinner. So that it's done when your mother comes."

We went out dried ourself off. I put on black shorts and a dark blue t-shirt, while mistress dried her hair and straightened it with hair straightener. Then put on a white bra, matching white panties, a shirt with long sleeves and jeans.

"Let's go cook something. Though we should open the windows wide, I don't want my hair smelling of food."

"Yes, of course, mistress."

We went into the kitchen. Lizzy was already there, looking for something in the fridge.

"Oh hey, lovebirds. You're finally here. I was so lonely."

She said and hugged mistress. I looked at them and smiled. Lizzy met my eyes and said:

"Oh, fine. You can come as well."

She pulled me and hugged both of us.

"Lizzy, what's the matter?" mistress asked.

"Well, I have to go in the next few days."

"Why? Is it anything urgent?"

"You could say that. But, don't be sad. I have some stuff to do for a about a month or so and then I can come again. If you'd have me?"

"Of course, Lizzy. You know you're always welcome. Let's enjoy our time while you're here." mistress said.

"Sure thing, sis. Now let's get to cooking."

"Alright." mistress said and opened the cabinet under the sink. She pulled a bag of potatoes giving them to me and said. "John, peel them up and wash them."

"Yes, mistress."

She then got some carrots from the fridge and a potato peeler from the first drawer in the kitchen. I took them from her, put them in the countertop's corner so that I didn't get in the way, and started peeling them above the trash bin. Mistress gave me a bow filled 1/4 with water so I can put the potatoes in it. She turned the oven on, then took the chuck steak that was already seasoned and mixed salt, pepper and flour in a plate.

"I'll chop the potatoes. But, how do you want them." I said.

"I want them medium size. Also, open the windows wide. We need some fresh air."

Mistress put the steaks into the fridge prepared what she needed and said.

"Are you done with the potatoes, love?"

"I'm sorry, not yet mistress."

"Oh, you're so slow I should punish you for that as well."

She said playfully.

"I'll do it faster. I'm sorry." I said and laughed.

She came from behind me and kissed me on the neck.

"It's ok, take your time."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Oh, you both are so cute." Lizzy said, then let out a little laugh.

"What? You want to join us?" mistress said mockingly.

"No! You're my sister, that is f*cking weird."

Mistress pressed her cheek on my shoulder and said, pretending to be sad.

"Oh, John, I am so sad right now. My own sister doesn't want to be near me." and then pretended to cry.

"You're right, mistress. It's such a shame." I said and smiled, almost letting a little laugh escape my mouth.

"Shut up or I'll spank you both." Lizzy said.

"Oh watch out love, we're in trouble." mistress said mockingly.

"Well, next time when you ask me to whip John, I'll whip you too."

"Of course, Lizzy. Why not. Though you ought to be gentle, you don't want me to whip you."

We all laughed a little and then mistress said.

"Let's continue cooking."

After some time, we were done with almost everything. The only thing left was the salad.

"Shoot, what time is it?" mistress said.

"It's seven, mistress."

"Alright, John, Lizzy, go put the table together. I can manage here on my own. Your mom should be here at eight."

"Alright, let's go." Lizzy said.

"Call me if you need me, mistress."

"Ok, ok, now hurry up."

Lizzy and I went to put the table together that was across the kitchen. We put a silver tablecloth on the white table. And put on plates, utensils, glasses and napkins. When we were done, we asked mistress if it was to her liking. She approved and started washing the dishes. By the time we finished, it was 7:20 P.M., so we all went to take another shower. When we got there, mistress said.

"Let's hurry. We should get ready ASAP. Hurry, hurry, hurry!"

"Alright mistress, clam down. Mom is a cool person, don't worry, too much." I said and kissed her on the forehead.

She exhaled and said:

"Ok! I'm calm now. But, let's hurry."

We took a quick shower together. And by 7:50 P.M. We were all dressed accordingly and waiting at the table. Soon after, the doorbell rang and mistress went to open it. Mom came in and I couldn't recognise her. She had dyed her hair blonde even put on blue eye lances.

"Hello, Claire. I'm so happy you came. Nice to finally get to know the person who made John such a gentleman."

"Hello Emily. I'm happy to get to know you as well. Here this is for you."

Mom said, handing over a bottle of white wine.

"Thank you. You shouldn't have."

They hugged and Mom came in. She wore a black summer coat that was unbuttoned and went a little under her waist. Under it was a red trim tunic, light blue jeans, and black lace shoes that had a brown platform. Lizzy went to her and shook her hand, saying:

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Lizzy, Emily's sister."

"Oh, come here." mom said and hugged her. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Lizzy. I'm Claire. I hope my son hasn't caused you much trouble."

"No, in fact, he's been a big help. Always trying to help everyone with everything."

"I'm glad to hear that. It is such a compliment. Thank you." mom said.

"Please, I only speak the truth."

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, honey. How have you been?" she said and hugged me.

"Oh, I've been great. Don't worry. Emily is just the best. She helps me with everything. And is so kind to me. Sorry, for not coming more often."

"No, don't worry. You're a grown man. You have a girlfriend. I totally understand."

"We can stay here. Or we can go and continue this at the table over some food." mistress said.

"Let's do that." mom agreed.

They went and sat at the table. I stood and asked:

"What will you ladies drink?"

"White wine, for me." mom said.

"Same for me." mistress said.

"Beer for me." Lizzy said.

"Coming right up."

I went and got everything from the fridge, poured their drinks in the appropriated glasses and brought them to the table. I poured whiskey for myself. By the time I returned, they were already talking about me.

"Oh, next time we get together for dinner, it will be at my place. I'll show you his baby pictures. Now that I think about it, I should have brought them. There is this one where an elephant from the zoo splashed water with his trunk all over John. And the next picture is him crying."

"Mom! Don't start embarrass me right from the beginning. At least wait a little."

"But I'm not embarrassing you. You were so cute in that picture. And especially afterword when you got mad that you were the only one that got wet." she said and they all laughed.

"Pfff, fine whatever. It's in the past." I said.

"I can't wait to see it." mistress exclaimed.

"Here are your drinks." I continued trying to change the subject.

"Thank you, love." mistress said.

"Thank you, honey." mom said.

"Thank you, John." Lizzy said.

I sat with my glass next to mistress. And we started chatting about many things. What had happened to us? What mistress thinks of doing in the future? We all answered while hiding most of the stuff. And then mom asked how we met.

"How did you meet? I mean, I know that he came here looking for a job. But, I want to hear the juicy bits. If that is ok. Sorry, I'm just curious."

I couldn't say I knelt in front of a woman I just met. And begged her to let me work for her. And how she whipped me. Mistress started talking:

"Well, he came in need of work. I had just settled in. The place was new to me and I needed the help. He later proved to be very useful in everything he did. I told him what needed to be done, and he did it without a question. I started giving him harder tasks to do to see if he'll manage. And he managed with ease. We became closer and closer. He even protected me from a... pest that had snuck in. I liked him before that, but it was then when I fell for him. And from then on we are falling deeper in love with every passing day."

"Oh, how sweet is that? You are like the main characters from those romantic movies I watch."

"Yeah, you could say it's something like that."

Yeah, but with a drop of BDSM in it... more than a drop. I thought to myself and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" mistress asked, turning towards me with a smile. She knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"Lots of fond memories came to mind when you talked about us."

Mistress smiled as well.

"It's the same for me, love."

Lizzy turned towards mom and said:

"Oh, oh, oh isn't it getting hot in here?"

"I must admit there is truth in your words." mom agreed.

The two of them laughed. And I smiled, happy that they were getting along. Suddenly, mom asked:

"John, when are you going back to university?"

"A week before September ends."

"Well, enjoy your freedom while you have it. You should probably start to study soon. Since, you may have forgotten some of the things."

"Will, do mom."

"Come pick your books, when you can?"

"Sure."

"Don't worry Claire, I'll make sure he studies hard." mistress said.

"Thank you, Emily."

Mistress smiled at her. Everything was going smoothly. We shared some funny stories about me when I was little. Some of them she shouldn't have talked about, but it was fine. I had nothing to hide. Mistress was quite amused by them. She wanted to hear more and mom happily told her. After that. Lizzy talked about art school. While mom and mistress talked about some magazine.

"Let's put some music on." Lizzy said.

"That's a great idea." mom added.

"Surprise us!" mistress said and smiled brightly.

That smile just shot right through me. My heart skipped a beat. It was almost like I fell for her a second time. I opened my phone and put on "Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey".

"Good choice!" mistress exclaimed.

I smiled at her, extended my hand and said.

"Can I have this dance?"

She smiled and took it:

"Of course, love."

We embraced each other in our arms and danced slowly to the music in a gentle waltz.

"I didn't know you can dance." mistress said.

"Well, mom taught me when I was younger. She said I should know how to dance with a lady."

"Well, see it helps." mom said from the table.

"You thought him well, Claire. He hasn't stepped on me... yet." mistress said.

"And I won't."

"Let's wait until the end of the song and see."

I pulled her closer and continued our dance. It felt like we were floating through the sky. Suddenly it was just us and the music. We enjoyed our dance waltzing through the room. When the music stopped, we went to the table, and I pulled mistress's chair like a gentleman.

"You're just the kindest. Treating me like a princess and all."

Mom gave a thumbs up and said:

"That's my son!"

The rest of the night, we talked about everything that came to mind. When the evening was drawing to a close, mistress told me to walk mom home. Of course, I was about to do that either way. On our way there, I talked with mom mainly about me and mistress. She said:

"She is a precious gem, keep her safe."

"Of course, mom. There is no need to tell me."

She got home, and we bid our farewell.

"Don't forget you have another home. You should come every once in a while."

"Of course, mom. But not tonight. I have to get back."

"Sure. I'm beat after all, and will get straight to bed once I take a shower. Call me when you get back. Also, next time the dinner will be here."

"Will do, mom, and sure. Bye."

"Bye."

And so, I went on my way back and was soon there. When I got there, mistress and Lizzy were finishing cleaning up. But, I still thought it appropriate to ask if I should help or do something else.

"I am sorry for being late. Can I help with anything?"

"No need, love. We are already done. But, perhaps you want to be punished for being late? I'll even use the crops you love so much." mistress said and smiled. She looked rather excited.

"Yes, mistress. Please punish me." I said, getting on my knees.

"Gooood boy! Let's put a gag on your mouth. Then I'll whip you."

"Let me call mom real fast to tell her I am here."

"Of course, love."

I called mom telling her I was back safe. I wished her good night and ended the call. Mistress grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She went and took a red ball gag, then came to me and held it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth, and she nuzzled it into it, then strapped it behind my head.

"Is that too tight? Does it cause any discomfort?"

I shook my head, and she smiled saying:

"Good! I'm glad. Now let's whip you up good. Since you can't tell me when to stop. If you lie down flat on the ground, I will take it as you've reached your limit. Understood?"

I nodded in agreement. She slowly took my clothes off. And ran her fingers gently all over my body, heightening my arousal.

"Now listen well. Here are the rules. I will whip you five times. Then you may have a little break. Let's say like a few seconds. Let's say thirty-second break. Understood?"

I again nodded in agreement.

"Oh, I love you so much. You are so strong and nice. Look at all these muscles." Mistress said, tracing a line with her fingers over my chest and abs. "And yet I can do whatever I want to you. I can torture you however I want and you will obey without fail. I love it so much. Now brace yourself for the first hit."

She hit me hard on the back as I held my voice. She hit me once more, a little lower. I still somehow withstood it. She hit me harder again, going down like she was making a ladder. This time thought I let out a little grunt.

"Yes! That's what I want to hear. Sing for me, love."

The next blow came so fast I could barely hear the sound the whip made before hitting me. I flinched.

"Now, now! Hold on, there is just one more and you can have your little break."

She hit me hard on the back. I fell to my knees. She put the whip down and came behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck. My breathing was a little heavy. She started caressing my hair with her right hand while still hugging me with her left.

"There, there. It's ok, love. You're doing good." she kissed me on the cheek while still stroking my hair. "Such a good boy."

Before I notice, the break was over and she said:

"Alright, time for round two."

She got up and picked the whip again. I stood up and again assumed the position I was in.

"Here comes one."

She hit me on the buttocks.