Please, Master

Story Info
Slave is used by two owners.
1.5k words
3.65
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the house and see a white box with a yellow bow interlaced with a neon green one with the word "Slut" written on the attached envelope. Knowing what it means, I open it with trembling hands.

"Slut,

Wear only what is in the box, and everything in the box. Kneel by the dungeon door and wait. Do not delay, we will be watching.

-M and M"

Without hesitation, I begin to strip out of my work clothes as I think about my life now and how different things are. We live in a modest, four bedroom house, just Mast4er, Mistress, Mistress's wife, and me. Mistress's wife and I are both slaves; both of us are owned equally by Master and Mistress. As I remove my required thigh high nylons, I run my fingers over the symbol of our combined house tattooed proudly on my left thigh.

The box contained wrist, ankle, thigh and elbow cuffs, all neon green leather with yellow stitching and accents, which I buckled on, a thick leather collar that was higher and curved in the back, which forced my head into a bow, of the same leather and colors, as well as a gag that would promote drool, and a blindfold made of soft neon green velvet. There was also a large dildo and butt plug.

Once the plug was settled firmly into my ass, I knelt next to the locked door of what was formally our fourth bedroom, now our dungeon.

It wasn't long before I heard Master and Mistress walk up beside me, or maybe it was, I had no way of knowing. A tremble went straight to my clit when I heard the key inserted into the lock of the door as a leash was attached to my collar and I was shoved into a crawl by a boot between my shoulder blades. There was a tug on the leash and i was led into the room. Master lifted me and helped my straddle the bench i9n the middle of the room.

I was strapped onto the bench, which was waist high, the support legs like an A, the top like a sideways H, the bottom cross beam longer than the top, and the whole thing covered in vinyl. The cuffs on my ankles and knees were attached to the longer beam, forcing them spread wide with my pussy right on the edge, my wrists to the bottom of the legs under the shorter beam, which was just long enough to support my shoulders. A set of nipple clamps hung from under the beam that ran down my torso and my nipples were clamped, one on either side of the beam, so if I tried to escape or move, the clamps would tug fiercely. My head hung off the end and drool was already starting to drip onto the floor.

As soon as I was secure, I felt the stinging POP of Master's single tail whip against the fleshy part of my thigh several times in quick succession, tiny red beginning to form on my skin. I twitch and moan around the gag, knowing my pussy is growing wetter despite the dildo plugging it. Mistress's leather paddle on my ass soon joins Master's whip, a double assault. With every blow from the paddle, the plug in my ass is forced even deeper. I lose track of who is doing what as I feel an orgasm growing ever closer, moaning and crying through the gag, tears meeting drool before falling to the floor. As the first orgasm wracks my body, a scream tears through the gag, the sound filling the room, mixing with the sound of Master and Mistress's soft moans as they touch one another behind me while inflicting pops of the whip and cracks of the paddle.

The pain suddenly stops and Master lays a hard, open handed slap against my clit. "Just as I thought. Such a little whore you are, getting soaking wet from being beaten." I moan as I hear Mistress unzip His pants. Master presses the vibrating wand against my clit as I hear Mistress slurping at His cock. He begins moving the plug in and out of my ass, over and over, the wand still against my clit, as I hear Him groan while She moans around His cock, the sounds of Their pleasure getting me closer to a second orgasm.

Master rips both the plug from my ass and the dildo from my pussy and, as He groans His orgasm, He growl,. "Its time for Our little slut to cum. Cum like th4e wanton little whore you are." I scream through the gag as the orgasm rips through me,m the spasms causing my pussy to squirt, the liquid splashing onto the floor where Mistress had allowed Master's cum to spill. "perfect," Master said as the orgasm began to subside.

The clamps are removed and Mistress undoes the clips holding my cuffs to the bench as Master takes me by the hair and throws me to the tiled floor by the puddle of our combined cum. :Hands and knees, bitch." The order comes from above me as the gag is taken out of my mouth.

Once I am in position, Master's boot is back between my shoulder blades, shoving my shoulders to the floor, my face an inch from the puddle. Standing behind me, Master takes a fistful of my hair and moves my face directly into the puddle, slamming His 10 inch cock into my ass in one thrust of His hips.

"Lick it up, cunt. Clean every drop off Our floor," Mistress commands from next to me. I use my tongue to lick up the mixed cum, every thrust from Master forcing my lips and chin into the puddle.

When the mess is cleaned to Mistress's satisfaction, Master pulls out of my ass and I am moved to a table on the oth4e4r side of the room that looks like something you would find in a doctor's office, complete with stirrups. My wrists are attached above my head and my ankles and thighs are clipped to the stirrups, which are spread wider than any doctor would. Both Mistress and Master take small leather floggers and being to whip my tits, one on each side, turning them a bright pink, then a dark purple. A fucking machine is between my legs with a large, fat dildo attached. As Mistress removes my blindfold, She and Master are standing between my legs, the machine beeps as Master turns it on high and they both continue to ship my tits and pussy.

While They beat my tits and pussy and the machine is fucking me, Mistress bends slightly as Master fucks her from behind, their whips never letting up. She moans while He looks into my eyes and asks, "You like watching Me fuck your Mistress, don't you? Little slut's cunt g4ets excited knowing her Mast4er is fucking someone else right in front of you, doesn't it?"

I moan out "Yes, Master."

Master continues to fuck Mistress while They both whip my tits and pussy, their moans competing with mine. "Beg, little whore, beg for Me to make your Mistress cum," Master growls at me.

"Please, Master, make the whore's Mistress cum in ways she never could, Master, please."

"Beg, cunt, for the privilege of cumming when I do. You know your dirty, greedy pussy wants to. Beg your Master to cum in Me, beg Me to cum, beg to cum yourself."

"Please, Mistress, please, Master, may the whore cum for You Both? She needs to cum for You to live. Please, Master, cum in cunt's Mistress. Please, Mistress, cum around Master's cock. Pleaseeeeeee. The whore needs to cum, Master, please Mistress. Master, please fill Mistress. Please, Mistress, squeeze Master's cock. Pleaseeeeee," by this time I am crying with need, Master's groans are growing deeper and Mistress's moans are growing louder, the whip strikes on my tits are growing more frenzied and the ones to my clit are reigning in with a feverish pace.

"Cum, NOW," Master growls out. I rush into the abyss of orgasmic pleasure just as They Both cum, our cries of pleasure and joy meeting in the still air of the room.

The machine turns off, my arms and legs are released and the collar is removed. Before I am allowed up, Masters soft4ening cock is presented to my lips and I take it into my mouth as the command comes, "Clean me off, slut." I do, happily. When Master is clean, He adjusts His jeans and zips Himself up as Mistress is helping me off the table. We retreat to the couch in the corner, Master and Mistress softly kissing as I am cuddled in their laps, drifting in and out of sleep. Before long, Master lifts me and carries me gently to our room, both of us gently kissing Mistress goodnight before She goes into the room She shares with Her wife. Master lays me down in our bed and holds me for a while, helping me come down from the scene. Once I am calm, we both go into the other room, where Mistress and Her wife are waiting for us in our extra large circular bed, where all four of us fall asleep cuddled together.