All Comments on 'Please Say No Ch. 03'

by Shaeobrien

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it!

I am glad you bring back the playfulness and gave Beth not one, but two orgasms. I am surprised how quickly Jack can recover between his episodes. I am glad that Beth played him well and even the score with her mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait to see what else Beth has cooked up!

Beth is turning into quite a vixen, isn’t she? I want to see what other games she wants to play with Jack. Maybe strategically depleting him before he bangs her mom? How about Beth slipping into Jack’s shower and they almost got caught by Kim? Can’t wait to see what’s next...please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the subtle symmetry you have included between chapters. In Ch 01. Beth lined up her pussy against his cock before he reluctantly allowed her impaling herself with it. Now in Ch 03., it is Jack who lined up his cock against her pussy before violently plunging himself straight into her core! What a difference a night makes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want to see what happens when Beth completely dominates Jack or when Jack loses all control to Beth. In essence, I want to see Jack saying no...only to have Beth keep going at it. That should be a real fun to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story so far...

I finished all three chapters and here’s my take: The first chapter was a great start. It was smart, sexy and having great character development. The torment of Jack, the playfulness of Beth came across loud and clear. The ending of first chapter was awesome as it left readers wanting more and knew exactly what Jack got that left him speechless. The second chapter felt like a hard left detour, Beth is suddenly not herself and Jack turned into a jerk. The sex became just motions without emotions. Jack bangs Beth just for the thrills of almost getting caught? Then he bangs Kim just to keep Beth within reach? All the great parts of the first chapter fell to the wayside, the emotional dynamics and the sex didn’t really connect in my mind. This third chapter is a welcomed return to form. While the dynamics of Jack and Kim didn’t really click in the second chapter, the dynamics between Beth and Jack came back to life in this chapter. I really like how Beth played up the hard to get to lure Jack into wanting to have sex with her again. That was similar to the core of the story from the first chapter. I really hope to see where this story goes focusing more on the dynamics of Beth and Jack. Beth has a lot to offer in this story, both physically (more hot sex please) and emotionally. I really hope Jack gets some rest after cumming like 5 times in a day (at least 4 times with Beth and 1 time with Kim). Keep telling us this story and keep us engaged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Give them some space and time alone

Let’s have Kim go on a business trip or something and leave Beth and Jack alone together for a few days. Give them some space and time to cement their physical relationship. Let’s see how far they can go at full throttle at each other. BTW, this place must have excellent sound proofing or Kim is deaf, they were not really THAT quiet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting story so far. Moving forward, please do not have Kim find out about Jack and Beth for a very long time! There is potential for a lot of funny people close calls and dramatic tension to keep this tryst a secret for as long as possible! Heck, I think Jack should marry Kim just to make sure he can keep having sex with Beth! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let’s agree to disagree

Kim should play a more central role in frustrating the physical relationship of Jack and Beth, not intentionally, perhaps. But I think I want to see Jack and Beth reaching boiling point in their physical desire for each other only to unable to find release. This build up keeps building and building, it wouldn’t hurt if Beth kept up her tease and no game. Then they finally got a chance when the cat is away and got into it very quickly and seriously, and ended with the best sex of their lives. That would be very hot! Pent up sex is the best! Really built up, pent up sex is total dynamite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time for a Ch.04 perhaps?

There is a new chapter coming soon, I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What’s next?

I want to see the following in Ch. 04 and beyond:

1) Beth bending over or doggy style with Jack. I wonder how Beth would feel being fucked that deep!

2) Beth takes Jack in her mouth. Enough teasing at the end of Ch. 01, show us how good Beth really is.

3) Beth and Jack in the shower/hot tub! Slippery when wet!

4) Beth rides Jack. She rides him super hard and Jack loses control!

Please continue the story, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is this story going to continue?

I like the dynamics between Beth and Jack. I thought Jack was a bit too easy on Beth while she plays hard to get. He should ripped her towel off instead of just pealing it off! That is inconsistent with how he plunged hard into her right at the end. I also agree with the other comments, 1) Beth is not that quiet for her mom to go unnoticed. 2) Beth and Jack badly need some time alone to work out their sexual tension with a great deal more variety! I also want to see either Beth or Jack to completely lose control sexually, that should raise the stakes and deepens their trust and connection. Next steps please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this story, the playfulness and hot sex have been great. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow - please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope you continue this story. I want to see how Beth really toy with Jack’s…heart (and cock, obviously)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex between Beth and Jack is very hot in every chapter! I love it! Great job! Please continue the story! How about Jack saying no for once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the whole story works best when Beth becomes the vixen to tease/seduce/torture Jack to a point that he couldn’t take it anymore and gave in to his lust for Beth. The Ch. 02 being the exception to this rule where Beth wasn’t in the role of the seductress and it’s the weakest of the bunch. I hope if this story continues, we get to see Beth seduces Jack for a longer period of time, without providing Jack any relief. Let the pent up sexual tension between them grows to unhealthy proportions! Then give Jack the tiniest relief available, followed by a ginormous relief completely controlled by Beth. Jack will beg her to stop for sure. Just a thought…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShaeobrien@Shaeobrien
Just someone who enjoys writing stories. Your votes and comments help me learn what directions you want me to go next. If you have an idea you'd like to see written, you can send me a message as well!

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES