Please Sir

Story Info
Anthony dominates a shop assistant while Suit Shopping.
1.4k words
4.1
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blue sports car growled to a stop on the quiet central London Street. Anthony turned off the engine, exited the car and crossed the road to the Tailors. His family had been buying suits from Mr Fielder for years.

He opened the door into the modern, slick, high class shop.

Anthony was met at the door by a tall smartly dressed gent with slick grey hair and weathered features "Mr Van der Beck, so nice to see you sir, what can we do for you today?"

'Hello Fielder, I'm looking for a new suit for a fundraising dinner tonight'

'Black tie?'

'No..but smart..I'm hosting..full works'

'Not a problem, it's been a while since you were in so well take your measurements.'

Fielder signalled towards the rear of the shop and young woman walked towards them. 'Victoria will be assisting you this afternoon, can we take Mr Van der Beck's measurements please?'

'Yes, right away sir' She said with a smile.

Anthony was impressed with Victoria, she was maybe 25, a few years younger than him, she was short, her tight white shirt and short tight grey skirt showed off her slim figure as well as her ample breasts, large for such a small frame. She had olive skin, long chestnut hair, tightly held up with a high pony tail. She wore large, thin framed glasses and she had deep brown, come to bed eyes. Big lips slicked with dark pink lipstick. He loved big lips..

'Can you put your arms up for me please sir'

They had moved into the fitting area which was softly lit, with lavish racing green wall paper and gold gilded framed paintings on the walls. Lush grey carpet replaced the marble of the main shop.

Victoria wrapped the measuring tape around his chest, pulling the material of his black shirt tight. She was close to him and he smelt darkly spiced perfume and coconut from her hair. She quickly moved onto his waist. Then she got down and measured his inner leg, she was nimble and fit. She very professionally stretched the tape to the top of his thigh, he felt a little excited by this, a twinge signalled from his balls..

'What style are we looking for today sir' she asked

He didn't have to deliberate long, he knew what he wanted 'Dark grey, wool, single breasted, two piece, White shirt,black tie.'

'Wonderful choice sir, ill be right back, I have a few options.'

Anthony watched her leave the fitting areas, she had a wonderful peachy butt, he would love to spank it for her..

She returned promptly with a selection of suit jackets, which she hung up on wall hooks to display for him

'We have this beautiful checked sty-'

'No'

'Oh...ok I also have this wool silk blend-'

'No' he repeated

'Um...well we have this classic slim fit cashmere blend, with notched lapels and-'

'I'll try that one'

'Great choice sir. Double cuffed shirt?'

He agreed with a nod and she left again, returning with an expensive shirt, the suit trousers and a selection of black ties.

'you can try them in our changing room, I will be right here for anything you require'

He knew what he required...

He pulled back the heavy velvet curtain to a decent sized room, walls lined with mirrors on two sides, an assortment of hooks on the end wall and a high,leather upholstered stool on the corner.

He had been with Victoria for 20 minutes now and was feeling horny, she was very attractive in an office girl kind of way and could tell she was posh, he wondered what it would take to pull back her posh professional mask and find her naughty girl side, he knew it was in there. He had a talent of bringing the filthy out in a girl..

He took of his shirt and jeans, he had bruises from his mixed martial arts fight mid week but he was in good shape, and he had won, maintaining his 100% record. He unbuttoned the shirt and tried it on, though it was soft and clearly well made it was a bit spacious on his muscular chest. What was her name again?.. Vicky? 'Victoria' He called out.

'Yes sir' She replied, she was clearly directly outside the curtain.

'Come in here' She complied sheepishly entering the dressing room.

'This shirt isn't the right fit, look' He unbuttoned the shirt infront of her 'It's far too big, I wanted a slim fit shirt'

She watched him intently and stumbled her reply 'Sorry sir, I'll fetch another size'

He nodded, she left. He dropped the shirt on the floor. Standing only in his black boxers

Victoria returned, she seemed a little surprised by his lack of clothes but smiled 'Can I help you try this one on....sir?'

'Yes'

She moved close and around him, pulling the shirt over his arms and up to his shoulders. He loved the attention, she was giving him and was getting aroused. She moved around infront of him again, he watched her do so in the mirrors, touching his bruises 'What happened?

'Should see the other guy' he replied putting his hands around her waist and pulling her towards him. He kissed her hungrily on the mouth, her big lips soft and tongue flicking. He grabbed her luscious arse and pulled her towards his bulging member. She let out a moan.

He ripped open her shirt which revealed a Lacey white bra, sheer with her rock hard nipples on show. The shirt and bra were hurriedly tossed a side and Anthony grabbed her bouncing boobs and sucked on her pink studs, biting at them roughly. He had an angry hard on now but he knew how to control himself...

He picked up a rather expensive looking silk tie. He pushed her arms behind her back, spun her round and bound her wrists together tightly. 'Argh, what are you doing, sir'

He spun her back round and forced her down on her knees. 'Take this in your mouth' He pulled his engorged erection out of his waistband and put it to her waiting lips. She opened wide and he thrust his thick member in her mouth, as deep as he could, no point in messing around.

He grabbed her by the pony tail and pulled her towards him further, she gagged and tears formed in her eyes. He let up a little as she gasped but forced it back again hard and thrust back and forward, greatly enjoying the gagging and slurping noise. She looked up at him with what he thought was lust, fear and enjoyment.

He pulled out, pre cum and Saliva dripped down her chin. He pulled her to feet and pushed her towards the wall. Forced her to bend forward over the stool by her shoulders and pulled her arms up and hooked them to the wall. She seemed in pain, her arms now in a very uncomfortable position, backwards over her head but it got her arse in a great angle.

He spread her legs with his feet. Pulled up her skirt, she was wearing suspenders 'Naughty girl!'

'Yes, sir' She replied.

He slipped aside her white G string which was very slick he found. He firmly inserted two fingers into her now creamy vagina and thrust them deep, she rocked with pleasure. His thumb found the nub of her clit and she writhed.

'Please sir'

'Please what?'

'Please put your cock inside my sir'

He placed his cock against her shaven lips and left it there as she moaned and pleaded... He eventually thrust it home deep and hard. She was certainly wet enough to take it.

'Oh sir your so deep and big'

He thrust hard back and forth, her heading hit against the wall, surely Mr Fielder would hear? He grabbed her by her tiny waist and increased the frequency until he could feel his legs shaking. She was thrusting hard against his cock now, she screamed in pain and pleasure until she came and her body relaxed.

He pulled out. Un hooked her and quickly turned her around to spunk on her juicy lips. He let go with spunk eruption an her face and chin, it dripped to her tits. He relaxed.

She sat on the stool...He buttoned up the shirt. It fit a lot better. He tried on the suit jacket and trousers as Victoria cleaned herself up.

'This will do nicely'

He changed and left the changing room.

'Thank you sir' Victoria called to him.

He purchased the suit from Fielder and left....