Fucked Hard

Story Info
Woman fucked hard like she likes.
2.2k words
3.97
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at your house in the late afternoon. I came to the door in a short black skirt and a low-cut blouse. You open the door and show me up the stairs into the living room. As I'm walking up the stairs you can see the tops of my thigh-highs being pulled taught by the purple garter peeking out from under the skirt. I've brought a bottle of wine, which you open in the kitchen and pour two glasses. You can't keep your eyes off my legs as I walk into the living room and sit down.

You sit close to me, putting your hand on my knee. While we are chatting and drinking you slowly caress my leg, moving higher and higher up my thigh. Eventually, we drop the pretense of talking and kissing. Your hand is now up my skirt rubbing against my clit. As I close in on climaxing I throw my head back and you bite my neck. You pull my shirt up and suck on my nipples all while fingering my clit. I get there and scream out in pleasure. You rip off my panties, leaving the garter and skirt in place. Meanwhile, I take off your pants and wrap my lips around you.

You sit with slightly spread legs to give my hot mouth full access to your raging hard-on. You watch me sweep my hair away from my face. You watch as I take all of your hard, throbbing cock into my mouth, listening to the sounds I make. Watching my sweet sexy lips wrapped around it slowly moving up and down your shaft excites you even more. You lightly place your hands on my head and hold me down on it, making it more pleasurable. I look into your eyes while you look down at me, noticing how much I turn you on. I start to suck you a little faster and a little deeper, slightly moaning and breathing heavier. I notice you thrust your hips ever so slightly up, and allow you to gently fuck your mouth. I slowly raise off my hard cock allowing just a little saliva to drip from my sexy lips onto the tip of my cock. I look up at me and ask "Do you like it baby?" to which you reply "hell yes"

I suck your raging hard-on again, but now it's too much for you to take. I know that you have wanted to taste your juices for weeks since we first met. I know I have you right where I want you. You see what you want, and you know what you want, so you tell me that you are going to take it. You lift me up and switch places, placing me on the couch. You lean in and kiss me as your hands trail up my legs. I lift your left leg up by your ankle, observing the sexy high heels I have worn for you. You gently kiss my smooth leg just above my knee and can feel you tremble. Both hands caress my leg as you pull it to your mouth, tracing it with your tongue, ever so gently kissing my soft smooth skin.

You work your way up my inner thigh all while still caressing and massaging your other leg. You whisper to me that you want to taste my tight wet pussy, right there and right now and I nod. Closer and closer your mouth moves and I want to feel your tongue on me. Your hands grab my thighs and pull me close to you. You spread my legs slowly as you move in for pleasure. My high heels are in the air, my sweet sexy legs are spread wide, my skirt is around my hips with that sexy garter, and my beautiful young pussy dripping already with anticipation of your mouth.

You gently place my mouth on my hot wet pussy surrounding my clit with your lips. You begin to tongue me and my clit paying close attention to what moves me the right way. You taste me, the way you have wanted to taste me for weeks now. You savor my sweetness and place your hands on my upper thighs, thus spreading me even wider for you to explore. I grab your hair and pull you into me the way you want to be eaten. I grind my hips and rub my clit against your mouth in a way that best pleasures me. I begin to fuck my face as you tongue me and lick me. You feel my pussy getting wetter and stroke yourself while pleasuring me with your mouth. This shows me how much I truly turn you on.

With your other hand, you slide a finger inside me while sucking on my hard clit. You fuck me with one finger, then two, all while licking and sucking my clit. You want to hear me moan and move with absolute pleasure. You want my juices to start flowing so you can taste them and feel them all over your face. You fuck me harder and deeper with your fingers thinking about how you made me squirt last time! You want me to squirt again and again just like I did before, except this time you want to taste it I scream in ecstasy as you work my beautiful pussy with your fingers and mouth.

And there it goes. I squirt for you, just like you wanted. All over your coffee table. I yell out in pleasure. You see my gaping mouth and want to fill it. I'm on my back as you twist your body around and ram your hard cock into my mouth. I take it like a good girl as I gag but I want more, I want all of it. You fuck my mouth hard and I keep taking it. You flip over and I want to tease you, I don't want you to come yet. I run my lips up and down the side of your shaft, looking up at you sideways. I rub your hard dick against the side of my cheeks and slap my face with it. As I take you into my mouth again I put pressure on your anus with my fingers. You like that don't you? I say. I move up and down slowly all the while using my fingers and holding your balls.

I want you so badly I say, I want your cock inside me. I stand up and turn around, letting you admire my body. Still wearing the garters and thigh highs I grab your hand and lead you into the bedroom. I sit you down on the edge of your bed and again turn around. I sit down on your hard cock so it's riding between my sweet ass cheeks. I rub against you and you can feel my wetness dripping on your balls. You get even harder. I want you so bad and you want to feel my tight, wet pussy. Again, I'm teasing you now. I ride you between my cheeks and my lips you are feeling the desire to fuck me. I bend over and touch the floor giving you a great view of what's waiting for you. You take the bait and slide into me with no problem. Moaning I give some resistance, letting you know I want you to go slowly.

You slowly enter me with your hard cock. I can instantly feel it throbbing You move in and out of me, caressing my sexy legs as far as you can reach. The excitement of being together again drives you insane. I can tell how worked up you are and make no mistake, I enjoy it. I reach down and touch your clit while your cock goes deeper inside me. My legs are spread just a little more than a shoulder length apart and slightly bent. My sexy tight ass is straight up allowing you full access. You place your hands on my hips and thrust in an animalistic way. You pull me by my hips so your cock thrusts so very deep inside. You can feel my pussy getting wet and tightening as you fuck me the way that I want to be fucked.

I rub your clit harder, moaning and starting to whisper orders to you. You pull me up by my hair so you can kiss my neck while you thrust into me, deep with passion. Still holding my hair, you pull my head to one side as you kiss and gently bite my neck. Your hands roam all over my body as your cock hardens deeper inside me. You feel my beautiful breasts, cupping them and feeling them while you fuck me harder and harder. I tell you to take it, make my pussy yours. Knowing that I am absolutely driving you crazy, you grab me and throw me face down on the bed.

You dive down on me, tasting my juices that are flowing from my wet pussy. You lick and savor the juices working your way to my tight asshole. You slide fingers inside my pussy, rubbing my G spot once again in order to make me squirt. You work feverishly as I perch on my hands and knees, close to the mattress with my sexy ass positioned up high. You finger fuck me with a vengeance waiting for me to cum and squirt all the while tongue fucking my erect clit. I stick my sweet sexy ass even higher letting you know I approve.

You work your mouth back up to my tight ass licking it feverishly, longing to taste it and pleasure in the dirtiest of ways. You tell me, in a stern voice, I have to let you know when I'm going to cum and squirt. You work me good with your fingers and lick my ass with a rage. I begin to quiver and tell you that I am ready. You pull your fingers out and dive under my sweet pussy and catch my juices coming out of me. In the same instant, I reach back grabbing your hair with a rage making sure you lap up every drop that squirted out of me. When I am satisfied you have sucked up every drop, I look at you and tell you to put your cock back inside me and pleasure me the way I deserve to be pleasured.

You listen and obey. You reach down grab your own cock and slip it back inside me. In one motion you shove every inch of your cock inside me. I let out a little yelp as you begin to move in and out of me again. You whisper in my ear, does my little girl like this? I whimper yes. This time though you pound me with your cock. Slamming into me, letting me feel your balls slapping onto my clit. You pull my hips again, slightly leaning back to make sure every inch of yourself is inside me. You watch your cock go in and out of me, slamming into me as you witness my pussy dripping all over your cock. You gently touch my sweet asshole while working your cock hard inside me. You wait for instructions as to whether I just want you to rub it, or stick a finger in. I order you to cum, saying "I want you to give me your cum baby!"

You work hard now, pumping with a vengeance waiting for your cock to explode. In desperation, you ask, "Where do you want my cum?"

I don't reply immediately, thinking over all of the options, ass, breasts, face...I can't decide. You ask me again all the while fucking me hard and deep like I like it. You spank me and put your finger in my asshole. You can feel me thrusting back into you, letting you know how much I am enjoying myself. My pussy is tight and wet and you love it. Again you ask me and this time I reply I want your cum in my ass. A little surprised but pleased you say, that's a good girl. My ass is riding high in the air and you've been dying to do this. You slide your cock in gently and I moan at the pleasure. You slam into me again and again, asking me if I like it. I scream, yes yes yes - give it to me! That sends you over the edge, you pound away and I push back into you, I like it, you make me like it. Harder, I scream and you give it to me. You spank me and hold onto my hips as you ride yourself to climax. You give it to me hard and then you come. Yes, that's it I say - give it to me. I push into you and try to get every last drop out. I've wanted you so bad and I got what I came for. We lay side by side trying to catch our breath, basking in the pleasure we've given to each other as our hands keep exploring each other's bodies.

09/10/10