Please, Sir! Ch. 02: Orgasm Control

Story Info
After a long week of edging, she finally gets to cum.
2.6k words
4.46
18k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the second in an inter-connected series following the same couple. They don't have to be read in a specific order but if you like this, you'll probably enjoy the others. Enjoy!*

---

"Can I please cum, Sir?" I panted, legs trembling with the effort of staying still as His fingers curled inside my pussy. My ass had a delicious burn from the spanking He'd given me and I'd been dripping before He'd even had a chance to touch me.

"No." He withdrew His fingers with a chuckle, bringing them to my mouth. I sucked my juices off of Him as He fixed my panties back in place and pulled back. I mourned the loss of his weight against me.

I'd been making cookies, flitting back and forth across the kitchen, when He'd grabbed me as I passed. I'd been bent over the table, spanked just until my ass was pink, and then He'd roughly fingered me. I should've known it was to edge me again.

He'd been edging me ALL week, never allowing me to cum no matter how much I begged or what offered up. In a moment of hazy desperation, I'd even offered up my ass with no lube or vibrators. Of course, He'd filed that idea away for later and still hadn't let me cum. He hadn't even fucked me except for my mouth.

I stood straight, pouting at Him when I crossed my arms. He was amused, laughter in his eyes, and loving every second of my denial. "You're so cute when you're desperate, pet."

"Whyyyy? I've been good this week!"

"You've been so good for me, sweetheart. I just like torturing you." He chuckled, pressing a kiss to my forehead and grabbed up His paperwork off the table, heading for the office. "At least two more days to go."

...

Two days later I found myself tied down to the bed, arms and legs spread wide and a ball gag stretching my mouth as I watched Him walk around our bedroom. I was still a little drowsy from sleep--He'd woke me up early, told me to drink some water and use the bathroom, and then tied me down the moment I got back.

He crawled onto the bed, hovering over me as He trailed kisses down my neck. "You've been such a good needy girl this week, I'm so proud of you."

He pulled back, settling in between my spread legs, and looked at the various tools He'd laid out next to me. Vibrators, dildos, plugs, clamps, and a crop. Was he going to use it all?

"You'll get to cum today," He finally says, looking back up at me with a soft smile. A thrill goes through me but is followed almost immediately with the thought that He's not going to make it easy...not when we have an entire day together.

"But I love seeing you turn into a desperate whore begging to cum." He picked up a pair of clothespins, reaching up to roll my nipples gently between His fingers. "So I think we'll edge you a bit more first."

It should scare me, the excitement in His voice at the idea of turning me into a begging mess. But I love it...I love being edged, having His whole attention on me, knowing He knows my body so well that He can always pull back right at the last second...sometimes it feels better than the actual orgasm.

He snaps the clothespins on my nipples and I gasp as the sharp pain shoots through them, though it quickly fades into a dull throb as my nipples get used to it. But the constant throb goes straight to my pussy and I know I'll be dripping when He finally touches me there.

He picks up the plug next, one of our larger sizes but not the largest I've ever taken, slathers it with lube, and slowly presses it in. He doesn't stop as I squirm and gasp as well as I can around the gag, doesn't do anything except watch me with a smile as the widest point finally passes my ring and the plug settles deep in me. I feel so full, the plug filling every bit of my hole in a way I won't ever be able to ignore.

"I would use my fingers, slut, but we're in this for a long haul so I'd rather save them for later." He doesn't even meet my gaze as He decides between dildos...a soft silicone one or a harder vibrating one...wholly focused on his choices. In the end, it's the silicone one.

"My, you are wet," He grins, trailing a finger through the entrance to my pussy. "I haven't even touched you properly yet and you're already dripping."

"After just your ass being filled..." He captures my gaze again and lines the dildo up, slowly teasing me with it. "Do you know what that makes you?"

I shake my head, whimpering with need and trying to thrust my hips onto the dildo. It's no use...the way I'm tied and the way He's positioned prevents me from moving my legs at all.

"It makes you a whore." He slides the dildo in, slowly pulling it out and then pushing it in, until I'm panting like the whore He's called me and grinding my hips on it. After a week of edging, the littlest bit of being fucked with the dildo is almost enough to get me to the edge already.

He picks up the vibrator then, pressing it against my clit and turning it on the lowest setting as I whimper. It feels so good. He'd been ignoring my clit all week, edging me with just my pussy and nipples, and I couldn't help but moan as it finally got some attention.

"Here's how this is going to work, slut," He says, trailing a hand up to tug on the clothespins as the other holds the vibrator in place. "We're going to go through some scenarios together...one with each edging. It's been a while since we've done that, hm?"

I nodded, knowing His mind was flashing back to a few months ago when He'd had me turned over His lap while He alternated fingering my pussy and ass and spanking me while we'd talked about things we wanted to try more of.

"If you say no, which you can always do sweetheart, you'll earn another edging. If you say yes, we'll add it to the undetermined number of orgasms you're getting this weekend," He started moving the dildo. "How does that sound, slut?"

I nod frantically, moaning around the gag, and can feel myself approaching that edge. I don't have to worry, He'll pull me back before I can get over, but it feels so good. And I want it...I'm reaching for it.

And then the vibrator's gone and I'm whining accidentally around the gag, tugging at the restraints. He's watching me with that smile as I slowly come down from the edge, needier than ever.

"That was so quick, slut," He slaps my clit lightly and I jolt as it sends pleasure shooting through me. "This might be quicker than I expected. Eyes on me from now on."

He replaces the vibrator on a lower setting and continues pressing the dildo in and out, sometimes reaching down to tug at the plug, as if I could forget it was there.

"Next weekend is a holiday weekend and we have no plans for once," His gaze is locked on mine and it's almost hypnotizing. "We're going to do a little marathon that day with all of your holes. If I don't cum in each of them to a number we can decide together later, you won't get to cum at all."

He clicks the vibrator higher and I'm soon grinding down on it, not willing to give up even a second of it's pleasure. "How does that sound, slut? Do you want to be used as nothing but a cum dumpster?"

I nod desperately, breathing hard as I approach that edge again. My eyes slip shut and I'm almost there when He pulls away again, my hips trying to chase Him as I whimper.

"Good girl," He murmurs, leaning down to press a kiss to my mound. "You're going to be such a good slut that day."

He murmurs all the ways He's going to take me during the marathon as I come down from the edge. Over the back of the couch, in the shower, on my knees, bent over the table...

He presses the vibrator back down, humming slightly. "You offered me something this week...do you remember what it was?"

I hesitantly nodded...I'd offered many things this week in desperation but which He was fixated on right now.

He tugged the plug in my ass and looked back at me. "We're going to train this ass further. You're such a good slut taking it for me when you're horny or aroused."

He started pulling the plug out, grin spreading as He took in my gasps and pants around the gag. "But you and I both know you could be better at taking it. We're going to train it up nice and good so that I can take it wherever and whenever I want, no matter how horny or ready you are."

I whimper at the idea...at being filled and Him fucking my ass without caring if I enjoy it or not. I...I want to be that for Him. I want to please Him. And then I'm nodding, sinking deeper and deeper into submission. I'd let Him take my ass right now until I was screaming if He'd ordered me to.

"You're going to start wearing a plug everyday, even out in public. From now on you'll never be empty back there, always ready to take me. Your ass is mine now, slut, understand?"

And then I'm at the next edge and He's pulling back the vibrator and I almost sob in frustration at being so close yet so far. He runs a gentle hand over my hips as if He's not the one tormenting me with pleasure right now as I slowly come down from the edge again.

"We're going to start that one tonight, slut," He tugs the plug out just until the widest point is held in my opening before pushing it back in. "Your ass is never going to be empty again."

The thought should scare me but it doesn't. It thrills me, knowing I'm always going to be reminded of my submission no matter where I go or who I'm with. My mind is spinning as He talks about training me to take it.

Then the vibrator is back and I'm moaning and grinding and thrusting myself towards it. There's a slap on my thigh and then, "Eyes on me, slut," and I snap my gaze to his.

"Your ass isn't the only thing that needs training," He begins, eyes dropping to my mouth. "You've come a long way but every good slut needs to maintain their throat or they'll get sloppy, right whore?"

I nod desperately, half focusing on his words and half focusing on chasing the pleasure again.

"I've gotten some things for our little setup. We're going to set you up nice and good with the suction dildo and a mirror and your nose is going to hit it every time or you start over until your gag reflex is gone."

I'm already at the edge again and He's pulling it away with a laugh, "Such a needy slut, today. Thirty seconds for that one? That makes four. You're almost halfway..."

"I can't wait to torture these titties," He reaches up to tugs a clothespin, dangerously close to ripping it off entirely as I gasp, arching upward to take some of the stretch away. The vibrator returns. "I'm going to fuck your throat while I cane your tits. We're going to go through all our clamps and I'm going to make you cry and then I'm going to cane them again just so I can feel the vibrations on my cock."

"And once I've cum down your throat, I'll tie you down and really make you cry over them. Until they're bruised for a week and you can't even touch them without feeling it over and over."

And I was at the edge again and He pulled it away again and I was whimpering, thrusting my hips towards Him, begging incoherently around the gag.

The cycle continued over and over. Me begging and thrashing, Him listing off all the things we were going to do in the future...wearing the app vibrator in public, training me to be a pet in a cage, the various ways He would inflict pain on me...

And then I was at the edge but He didn't pull back, instead pistoning the dildo harder and faster until I shattered, screaming so hard the gag couldn't do anything to stop it. It was intense, rolling through me in vicious waves over and over. It was everything.

But He didn't stop, instead just watching me with a sadistic grin as He kept the same pace on the dildo, vibrator turned up a notch, forcing towards another when I was still in the first.

"Cum for me again, slut," He ordered. And I did, shouting and trembling. I waited for it to subside, for him to take it away. But He didn't.

I begged around the gag, now trying to escape the stimulation, but He followed, keeping the

"You're going to cum until I tell you to stop, slut, or you're going to be punished. Your choice, though I'm happy either way." He said it so softly, so nicely, and I was pushed over the edge again.

It was torture. It was exquisite. It was exquisite torture and I was but a helpless victim to it, to His whims. He loved this as much as He loved edging...loved seeing me run from the thing I begged to have.

I was whimpering and pulling at my restraints and trying to get away.

"Do you remember your signal, pet?" He asked, not letting up but slowing down just enough for me to focus on Him again. I nodded, miming it for Him to show I could. But I wouldn't use it. I needed the way He pushed me, the intense moments, the way I would be so exhausted and sated after...I always needed it.

I don't know how many times I came, a continuous stream of incoherent begging coming out the whole time. I blacked out on the last one, only for a few seconds, but then He was hovering over me, vibrator discarded, and stroking my hair out of my face.

I could barely keep my eyes open as He reached up to undo the gag, panting as He leaned down to kiss me.

"You're so gorgeous like this, sweet girl," He murmured, soft gentle kisses so at odds with the way He'd just beautifully destroyed me. "You did so good."

I floated in the aftershocks, body thrumming with pleasure, fully-sated and aching slightly. He gently cleaned me, unbound me, then bundled me onto His chest, peppering kisses all over my face and murmuring praise in my ears.

"I love you," I said, trailing my gaze over His face.

"I love you too, sweetness." He tucked some of my hair out of my face, giving me a soft kiss again. "We're done for now, but you've still got at least five more orgasms tonight before I'm done with you."

And somehow, despite how I'd begged to be freed of the vibrator, I was already looking forward to it again.