Pleasing and Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Slut Kelly's induction into the erotic 'Family'.
2.6k words
4.62
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungryfor
hungryfor
17 Followers

Slut Kelly meets with Sir's 'Family'

A week has passed since the day when I was gifted my Slut Name, 'Kelly'. Gina has been winding me up in anticipation of my first meeting with Sir with my name, telling me how it will now be the two of us looking after him, as equals, sharing his lust, exchanging his fluids, obediently worshipping his cock. All the while she's been stroking me off, sucking my cock, fingering my asshole, facesitting me...and a myriad of other erotic and arousing teases and pleasing, all in the build-up for when I pass the leash to Sir.

She's dressed me in many outfits, determining which one is the perfect selection from my Submission Ceremony. Gina has also broadened my awareness of the circle of 'Friends' that Sir associates with, the 'Family', as they call it, is a conglomerate of likeminded individuals who are tightly bound to a lifestyle of dominance and submission, and all that entails. It is made up of people of all ages, who are legally aware and consenting, and are from all walks of life and sexualities. All that is important in the Family is that we adhere to the modicums of respect and community...and absolute anonymity. If ever any of us meet in the public arena, we must never reveal our identity knowledge (excepting in 'private' public opportunities, of course).

"This one!" Gina proudly announces as she hands me an outfit from the wardrobe. "I'm certain that this little number will please Sir." It's a frilly white blouse, with ties in the front rather than buttons or snaps, and loose embroidered holes, giving it a 'see though' appearance.

"Oh, the skirt is beautiful" I say back to Gina, "all pleated and pressed, the dark red colouring will go nicely with the black stockings you've picked for me".

"... and those 'fuck me now' red pumps." She adds. "Now then, let's get you ready," she says passing me a tiny 3/4 bra, the style that will allow my protruding nipples to just jut out over the edges of the cup, and of course, black, to be quite visible through the lacey top.

"OWWowwwow!" I yelped as she mischievously grinned while twisting both nipples as I'm putting on the bra, then she leans in and suckles them gently, lapping at them, nibbling, making the pain all but forgotten as I close my eyes to enjoy.

She stops.

"Panties, almost forgot the panties!" she handed me a pair of silky black ones to slip up over the garters. They were so small I could barely tuck my cock and balls into them. I was about to say something when Gina said, chuckling "Sir likes to see you grow."

Then she laughed at my disappointed look. "Never you mind about that Kelly...SLUT, in a few hours, every part of your cumwhore body will get the attention and adoration you deserve." I gulped a little in excitement and apprehension.

"Later, if you still have strength, I'll let you stick your tongue up my asshole" she smiled as she kissed me tenderly. In response I pushed my tongue into her mouth, swirling it against hers, as she sucked it like a cock. Finally, she broke the kiss, saying "Come on, we don't want to keep him waiting."

It was twilight when we arrived at the sprawling country cottage, its gates open and doors clearly labelled with signage directing visitors to a large, dimly lit hall somewhere near the center of the building. Gina patted my ass, then pinched it through my panties, saying "this is going to be the wildest night of your life...so far."

.Then, greeting the doorman (a large dark man who looked nothing but business) with a big, knowing smile, she gestured for me to follow the nearly naked young man who was standing next to him. I did so without question, leaving Gina and the big man standing in the semi darkness, following willingly into whatever was waiting.

As we walked deeper into the building I could hear muffled voices, a murmur of conversations and an occasional yelp or moan. My attention taken only briefly as I was also very interested in the way the low lighting softly highlighted the buttock and rippling back muscles of the man walking me into the darkness. I imagined what surprises might await beneath his small, white lace loin cloth. Were his cock and balls shaved? Groomed? Au natural? I wondered what he might taste like. Was he salty and sweet, or musky and tart? Was his cum thin and runny or thick and creamy?

I was feeling my mouth starting to water in my reverie when suddenly we stopped outside a large heavy-looking door, which began to open silently as we neared. The lighting was considerably brighter on the other side. We entered through what turned out to be a side door into the room, or 'chamber' as it might have been more appropriately called.

I could see a glimpse of the room's layout as we quickly stepped across the foyer. Tables and chairs all arranged around a series of stages of various sizes, some with cages, some with racks and crosses, some with all manner of whips, ropes, chains, and toys...so many sexual stimulation paraphernalia that I felt a bit overwhelmed, and concerned. To this point the lifestyle of my 'slutdom' had only included Sir, Gina, myself and the occasional 'guests' whom Sir brought home to play with. But this felt different...that room was half the size of a gymnasium! I had to ask myself "Am I ready for this?!"

Before I had time to ponder much more we had arrived in a room behind the stage at the head of the chamber. In this room there were others much like myself, dressed in many types of erotic garb; some men and women (it actually was very difficult to tell!) with butt plugs and chastity cages, some in leather and latex, some dressed as fantasy beasts...all of us eying each other with wonder, and anticipation!

The young man who had led me here slipped back into the darkness just as Gina and another lady, both now dressed as total Dominatrix figures, entered the room.

Gina spoke first "I am Madame Gina, and this lovely lady beside me is Madame Liza. We will be your Leads for the evening. You will obey us immediately as you would your masters." She looked every one of us in the eyes briefly, myself included, showing no hint of recognition, and continued "you are all here because you have pleased your respective masters, so much that they have offered you acceptance into our family, where you will greeted with open arms, and given the respect and adoration that you all deserve." I could not help but add in my mind "...and to be fucked mercilessly until you pass out with pleasure!"

Madame Liza spoke next. She looked around at us all, a thin smile parting her lips then, in a deep husky voice she said "There are a dozen of you here tonight, making the most important decision of your lives most likely. These are your brothers and sisters now, your graduating class so to speak. Your lives will now intertwine with each other so please, join me in turning to the person on your right, and take them in your arms and greet them with love." She then turned to Gina, taking her into her arms gently, brushing a trail of long hair from her face, then slowly, erotically, kissed her on the lips...their tongues quickly wrapping each other.

"Ahem." I had been so caught up in the erotic sensation of watching Gina and Liza kissing that I hadn't fully acknowledged the person next to me. I then did.

"My apologies," I stammered to the tiny lady stood next to me "I was watching..."

"I know you were" she grinned, flashing me a beautiful, childlike smile (I immediately had a flash vision of my cock disappearing into her face), "I'm Pixie" she said as she slid into my arms and kissed me. "Mmm, of course you are..." I moaned into her mouth as we kissed tenderly.

I looked around the room as we shared our mouths, at the collection of sexual bodies, all engaged in each other. I shuddered at the thought that we may all be fucking one another before the night was through.

"Ok," Liza again, "single file now you will all be taken to your masters, where you will offer up your leashes, indicating formally that you are willingly and completely offering your servitude and submission to your masters. This is your last chance to bail...but I suspect if you've come this far, you will continue into a lifestyle of ever-growing wonders."

Gina then followed with a few words of encouragement. "There are six side stages and one central main stage. Your masters will lead you to a side stage where you will be displayed in conjunction with instructions for performance." She looked to me directly. "You will all do as you're told, with enthusiasm and immediacy...and as always, you will enjoy every moment." I smiled, "yes I will" I mouthed. Gina smiled proudly as I was led to the doorway to the main stage.

Liza took command. "Assume your positions" she demanded as we fell into place, dropping to our knees, our arms behind our backs and our torsos straight and solid, our leashes dangling in front of us.

"Present."

Each one of us took our leashes and extended the hand loops forward with one hand, eyes facing downwards. Then, one by one, each master came to the stage and collected their slut, accepting the outspread offerings of submission. As Sir accepted the loop of the leash he had given me, he smiled, and I knew then that this was going to be good.

The masters then led us all off in different directions, slowly parading us amongst the guests, allowing them to touch us, pinch our butts and nipples, spank our asses and so on, until ascending up to the small stages around the large room, set with props for sexual activities. My stage had what appeared to be high bench, laid horizontally towards a large 'X' equipped with ankle and wrist cuffs. Sir instructed me to lay face down on the bench, then caressing my arms, took each one and fastened a cuff on each wrist, with my face looking directly at the center of the cross, a few feet away. This position caused me to have to stand on my tippy toes as Sir fastened my ankles to restraints at the base of the bench.

"Kelly" Sir said to me softly as he ran his hand up the inside of my thighs, lifting my skirt so all could see my panties...and my now tiny bulge. "Tonight, you and the other inductees to the family will be showing your appreciation to whomever sees fit to address you." His fingers now cupped my balls gently, then slowly squeezed almost to the point of pain, then relaxed and continued, "There will be many admirers for you, I'm sure. Many have already commented to me how lovely and whoreish you look. Gina has done a wonderful job preparing you."

All the while he slowly rubbed my cock thorough the panties, stroking, tugging, sliding until my cock was hard. He then pulled my panties aside, left my cock and balls dangling, and smacked my ass hard.

"Be very good for my friends Kelly..." then adding "my beautiful slut."

Sir then turned and walked away, leaving me helplessly splayed open across the bench, staring at a wooden cross.

I heard noises directly behind me but could not see what was happening. Voices softly spoke then I became aware of footsteps lightly climbing the stairs. It sounded like two sets of footsteps, both quite soft. I didn't have to wait long to know what was happening. A very stern looking woman in a long, slinky red dress entered my field of vision, her legs sheathed in black stockings and her feet in pointy stiletto shoes, the stocking tops of which could be seen through the full length slit of the dress on either side. Her tits were pushed up, almost out of her clothing, large and heaving. She smiled.

"So, Kelly...you enjoyed kissing my little girl? Hmmmmmm?

My puzzled look back at her made her chuckle. She snapped her fingers and I knew immediately talking about. It was the girl I met earlier, Pixie, with the delicious kisses.

The lady wasted no time fastening Pixie's wrists and ankles to the cross, facing away from me, her asshole and cunt clearly visible to me. She then manoeuvred the cross so that Pixie's asscheeks were pressed against my face. I could smell her musk and perfume. I inhaled deeply as I felt my cock begin to harden even more than it was.

"ohhhhhh Kelly, you really are a slut, just as your master said." I felt her hand slide down my back then pull my skirt up over my ass, as one of her fingers found the rim of my anus. Another finger tickled the back of my balls as the lady in the red dress huskily whispered into my ear "Kiss her other lips, and don't stop until she is about to cum."

Just at that precise moment I felt her second finger slide deep into my hole, and begin to pump slowly in and out, massaging my inner walls, stretching my sphincter for her purposes. I moaned happily as I started to run my tongue along Pixie's labia, spread out before me, her puckered little brown star twitching as my nose rubbed against her. It wasn't long before my attentions to her cunt and ass with my face and tongue caused Pixie to writhe and wiggle against my lips, moaning and making guttural sounds. I lost myself in lust as I ate her cunt.

Her moans grew in intensity as she tried to drive my tongue deeper into her. She trembled; she shook...she....

I felt my head sharply being pulled back, a sloppy trail of grool and saliva strung between my mouth and chin, and Pixie's wide open twitching cunt, leaving her on the precipice of orgasm. Pixie's panting sounding so much like edged torture.

"Enough slut. It's your turn now." The red dress lady now removed her fingers that had been pleasuring my asshole and trailed them along my body, stopping when she touched my lips. I opened my mouth reflexively. "Oh my, you are trained well aren't you, Kelly? You will be a lovely addition to our family." As she slid her fingers into my mouth she continued "suck them clean darling..." I hadn't noticed when I was eating Pixie that the lady had donned a strap on...a thick one. I noticed now, as the cross to which Pixie was restrained was rolled back, and she was released, only to be restrained again, this time facing me.

Her Mistress moved between us, her strap on hovering in my face. The lady smiled at Pixie, then pinched her nipples hard, twisting them, making them swell tenderly.

"I know you like that Dearie" she smiled as Pixie groaned. Her mistress then inserted her fingers in Pixie's cunt, deep, then withdrew with her hand soaked in the little woman's juices, and proceeded to smear the dangling rubber cock hanging from her pelvis.

"That's for flavouring." She said as she slid the knob end into my mouth "You're going to need it very slick when I shove it up your ass."

hungryfor
hungryfor
17 Followers