Pleasing and Pleasure: Mrs Murphy

Story Info
A continuation of the ongoing story. Gina remembers.
3.1k words
4.29
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungryfor
hungryfor
17 Followers

Pleasing and Pleasure Chapter Five

Mrs. Murphy

"Tonight, is Movie Night!" Gina said with a grin.

"Huh?" I said.

"Sir is bringing home some videos we can watch...some very interesting ones, he says" she commented, hanging on the last words, "He wants us to dress in formal business attire, with 'hidden whore' as a theme, and to wait for him in the Playroom."

"Sounds like a lovely Friday night to me!" I smiled at Gina, thinking back to the many wonderful evenings I had already spent at 'Play' in that place. The Playroom was our place to escape to when we wanted pure sexual gratification. On its walls hung the trappings of many sexual deviancies, of toys and clothing, ropes, whips, cuffs...It is a fully outfitted room, complete with video and audio capabilities, and recording equipment. In fact, it could and has, doubled as a studio for shooting porn on occasion. I was feeling very horny and this knowledge of our now planned night, was making me even hornier. I started to hum.

"They're gonna put me in the movies...they're gonna cum all over me..."

"Silly" Gina said, taking my face in her hands and kissing me softly, "They always cum all over you...and you love it!" she said squeezing my cock, before letting go and hopping up off the sofa, "C'mon Kelly, into the closet!"

"Now, THAT'S a reversal" I quipped as I headed down the hall towards the wardrobe, following the beautiful sway of her hips and ass, that ass I never tire of eating. "I came out of the closet a long, long time ago." I said laughing.

Gina swung the double doors to the walk-in wardrobe wide, walked quickly past the racks of latex and leather outfits, and stopped at the business suits. The very expensive business suits...I wondered how Sir managed to fund our lifestyle, but as Gina had explained earlier to me, most of the cash came from the sales of pornography to very 'select' clients, all members of the Family, of course. The remainder of the money was simply due to Sir's business acumen.

"So...Sir wants us to look like business PROS, not Hoe's ..." she mused as she selected a very conservative mid-thigh grey skirt and lady's blazer and blouse combo, and handed me a black pinstriped suit and vest.

I stripped down to my panties and stockings, then pulled the trousers up over my legs. Then, donning the shirt, I tucked it all in and tightened the belt around my waist, before putting on the vest and jacket. I could not help but wonder if the belt would have another use later. Smiling, I hoped so. It had been a while since my ass was walloped, or I was leashed and choked. I felt my cock harden just a little at the thought.

"Put these on" Gina said, handing me a pair of sunglasses, aviator style, so I did.

"and these..." tossing a pair of western style boot shoes...adding "Sir likes the stockings and boot combination."

I laughed. "Sir likes a lot of things" I said grinning at Gina, thinking of the romps we had been enjoying lately.

"He wants you to be a man today" ...then added "at least at first", she smiled. Then Gina handed me the script for me to read. "It's a bit of a drive so you'll have plenty of time to read on the way. I'll drive".

By the time we arrived at the location for the movie shoot, I had read through the script and knew exactly what I was expected to be doing...and I could not have been more excited! In the months since that first time in the hotel, Sir has been grooming me for positions of submission, to be an object of lust for he and his friends, business associates and his lovers.

But today was different. Today I was to become a Dominant...on screen...live!

We drove on in silence for a little while. Gina humming quietly to herself...me, running through my head all the thoughts of the events that led me to this point in my life. The fantasies, the masturbation, the porn...and then that night at the hotel where I met Gina and Sir. Up until then I was wandering through this world of eroticism, content to be a spectator, but now my life has purpose, and has so much more.

"Gina..." I broke the silence, " can I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes, of course" she responded, then added with a smirk "...you've had a good taste of what I am (reflecting on our recent lovemaking) ...and what I enjoy, so why not? We've still got a little way to drive."

"How did you end up here, in this lifestyle? With Sir?"

She grinned and licked her lips..."Where to begin?!"

Gina began. " I was raised very much like most girls in my town, a little mining town up north...you don't need to know the name, just that it was a small town...but one with a sordid belly lol." She paused, as if remembering something...something that she liked. Smiling she went on "I was a teenage girl, selling greeting cards door to door when I came upon the Murphys.

Mrs Murphy was a teacher at the school some of my friends went to, but I didn't know much about her, only that she was pretty and some of the guys I knew lusted after her. Mister Murphy came to the door in just a small towel around his waist and, seeming to be in a hurry, ordered a few boxes. I told him his order would be a couple of weeks to arrive, and that I would deliver them then. He asked about payment and I said when they arrive, I'll have the bill."

"As he was giving me the postal address, I could hear someone, sounded like a lady, moaning. Not in pain, but the opposite. These moans were something else...which I now know quite well. These were a woman cumming! I of course didn't know that at the time...I was a virgin and had not even been intimate with anyone! The closest I had come to arousal at that point in my life was discovering that I liked to fall asleep gently rubbing my clitoris. I hadn't even orgasmed at that time!"

We had a moment laughing over that, then she continued "Mr. Murphy didn't seem to notice the sounds emanating from the hallway, or if he did, he didn't let on, however he did catch me staring at the bulge in the front of his towel. He smiled and said nothing...I blushed and was mortified; grateful he did not say anything. He thanked me and I thanked him and I was on my way. Later, when I was going to sleep I masturbated thinking about the sounds I heard...and the bulge in his towel."

"Did you cum?" I inquired.

"Wow, did I ever" she said "I frightened the shit out of myself! Well actually 'piss'...I squirted when I came! I had no idea what was happening to me! All I knew was that it felt really dirty...and really GOOD! Well, I was immediately hooked on masturbation! For the next couple of weeks I rubbed and scrubbed so to speak. My parents probably wondered why I suddenly was taking showers more often than normal." She laughed a real laugh, deep and genuine.

"The Murphy's order came as expected, four boxes of Christmas greeting cards so I hopped on my bicycle and headed over to their house to drop them off, and to collect my pay. All the while pedalling there I wondered if Mister Murphy would be in a towel again, and I could feel my cunt moistening...seems I got used to that feeling very quickly."

Again she smirked, thinking back. "Well, I was to be disappointed...no one came to the door. I knocked again, and this time pushed the doorbell as well. Still no answer. I was about to give up but wanted to leave the package and invoice somewhere out of sight so I decided to go around the side of their house, behind the hedges and leave the parcel. As I rounded the corner of the house, I caught sight of Mrs. Murphy and knew immediately why the door had not been answered! She was on their back deck, which was very private and secluded...and she had her fingers in her bikini bottoms! Oh my god, I was transfixed! She looked like a goddess there on her recliner, so tanned, small beads of sweat that I could easily make out on her belly and thighs, even from my position, which I realized was also secluded and out of sight. I don't know what came over me, but I knew I should just leave and deliver the package later...when Mrs. Murphy wasn't fingering her cunt and quivering in an obscene way! But I didn't leave. Rather I settled down on my knees to watch her, fascinated."

"She never knew you were there I take it?" I asked.

"No...well, not at first...I knelt there, my own fingers finding the now familiar feeling of rubbing my clit through my shorts. As I watched her toying with her labia and sliding her index finger along her butthole, I pulled my panties aside and replicated her motions. My fingers tracing my own labia, sliding in and out of my cunt, smearing my asshole with my juices...mmm, I'm getting hot thinking about it again!"

"my cock is feeling a twitch as well Gina...go on...maybe I should jerk off as you describe this...give you some cock to watch as you reminisce..." I grinned, then took my cock out of my trousers, and peeling back my foreskin said "keep your eyes on the road!"

She laughed and continued "Well to make a long story short, I was so involved with watching her that I moaned loudly when I came, too loudly...louder than she was moaning! I cupped my hands over my mouth to silence myself and wondered if she heard me...it looked at first like she had...she stopped rubbing herself and looked puzzled. Then I breathed a sigh of relief as she rose off the recliner and went into the house. I caught my breath, allowing myself to relax, straightened out my soaked panties and shorts and thought I would just slip over to the door and ring the bell again."

Gina stopped at this point, looked at me stroking and smiled again. "that cock of yours is looking mighty tasty" she said reaching her hand over to stroke it as she drove on. "I can't wait to feel you in my mouth again."

The road ahead was long and straight so I relaxed as she tugged and pulled gently, reliving her experience. "so, there I was, ringing Mrs. Murphy's doorbell, feeling I was pulling off the coverup of the century, my cheeks still rosy from post orgasmic blush. She answered the door and a huge grin came across her face."

"yes?" she looked bemused and puzzled at the same time. "hi, I'm Gina, your husband ordered these cards a couple of weeks ago?"

"Hello Gina, it's very nice to meet you...come on in, I'll get the pay. He didn't say..." she trailed off.

"Ummmm...no, you were...um...not here" I stammered, and noticed her smile again, remembering her moans from that day. Now I knew what she was doing as I was staring at her husband's towel bulge.

"oh well, we don't tell each other everything." She replied, with odd emphasis on the 'everything'. She brushed her hand along my back as I was stepping over the threshold. Then, as if accidental, she patted my bottom! Very quickly, but the effect was immediate. Every hair follicle on my arms stood on end in goosebumps...I hoped she didn't notice. I felt the walls of my vagina clench and release as I walked in and stood there in front of her. She closed the door behind me, and offered me a drink while she went and got her cash. I watched her as she walked away from me and felt like she was sauntering, moving her ass in a provocative way. She walked the same way back towards me and handed me the tall glass of lemonade she'd poured while I stole glances at her legs showing beneath the bathrobe she wore. She caught me looking! I blushed...a lot...I was still very innocent at that point in my life. Closer to Sunday school than porn films lol."

"Mrs Murphy", I said "If this is a bad time, I can come back..." but I knew by the way she was looking at me that this was not likely. She spoke up forcefully, taking me aback a little, as she moved to lock the door behind me.

"Don't be silly, this is the perfect time...did you enjoy the show?" she asked.

"s...sh..show?" I stammered, feigning ignorance.

"I'm not stupid, or deaf dearie" she grinned as she moved towards me, suddenly taking my hair in one hand firmly, twisting my neck back so that my mouth was open and towards the ceiling. "I heard you moan when you came."

Before I knew what was happening, she stuck her hand down into my panties and immediately dipped two fingers into my folds. Drawing them out slowly she smiled, then started to rub me, still clinging to my hair.

"Oh my, aren't you the wet little one...?" she grinned again. I started to protest but she tugged hard on my hair and gripped my cunt. "Not so fast Dearie...you watched me, now I'm going to watch you."

With that she pushed me back against the wall in her hallway and let go of my hair, her fingers now moving freely over my now soaked clitoris and labia, making me moan involuntarily. She moved closer to me as I closed my eyes...

Suddenly she slapped my face hard! "Eyes on mine Dearie...look at me as I touch you."

With tears starting to well up from the sting of her slap, I forced myself to look at her as she finger fucked me, pressing her palm against my clit as she sunk into me. She only got in so far of course, before she encountered my hymen. She stopped and smiled...I was at the edge of cumming again and my eyes must have screamed that! She withdrew her fingers and slowly ran them up over my torso, rubbing against my nipples through my blouse, before sliding them into her fingers in and out of my mouth.my open, panting mouth. I didn't resist as she told me to suck them.

"Dearie, I'm going to help you become a woman..." she whispered into my ear, her face close enough that I could see small beads of sweat forming on her upper lip. She looked deeply into my eyes as she rubbed and caressed me openly now. My soft moan told her all she wanted to know as she moved the fingers in my mouth.

"keep sucking Dearie, you're doing wonderfully." My breathing was heavy now...couldn't help myself as I felt my orgasm growing, crawling through my body, my hips grinding as she still moved her hand all over my mound. She sensed it as well. Just as I was about to cum she stopped.

I whimpered softly as she now kissed me suddenly on my lips. She pulled her face back then said huskily "Suck my tongue and imagine it's a huge COCK in your face." With that said my body surrendered as she deep kissed me, my mouth full of her tongue, as I imagined what a cock might feel like. I came...she kept rubbing...I came again...all the while sucking her tongue. After I had cum again, she stopped and smiled.

"Now Dearie, it appears your clothing is in our way. Strip for me." She demanded matter of factly as she moved us to her living room and sat back on her couch.

I hesitated ever so slightly and was suddenly feeling her grabbing my hair again, pulling me closer to her as she said in a very stern voice "When I tell you to do something..." she hissed "...I expect immediate obeyance. Do you understand me?" As if to send her meaning home, she pinched my nipples hard, and began to rub my cunt again.

I mewed a soft response, partly in terror, and partly because the feelings she was giving me as I squirmed on her exploring fingers "mmmmmmmm yesss Mrs Murphy mmmmm."

When she saw the effect she was having on me, she sweetened up, removed her fingers from my cunt, leaned back on her sofa, and smiled. " now Dearie...get your fucking clothes off."

I swallowed and began to strip, all the while puzzled by what was happening to me...how had I gone from delivering greeting cards to standing there, now bending over in front of a woman I had never met before, so much older than I. Perhaps I should have protested...but no, I felt something coming over me, rising like rebellion, I realized that those nights rubbing my clit, wondering why, and succumbing to my imagination, that this was something I wanted...and wanted badly. Seems my attraction to having orgasms sealed my maturity right then and there.

I spun, I ran my fingers over my body, I looked in her eyes and watched as she rubbed her dampening crotch, I removed all my clothing except my socks. I bent over to show her my lil' pussy and asshole...I ran my fingers over my star and rubbed my cunt from behind...I did everything I could think of to excite this lady, as I became aware of my cunt juices literally running down my legs!

I reached my hand between my thighs, felt my soaking cunt and began to rub my clitoris in unison with Mrs Murphy, locking eyes with her I shuddered with my orgasm while watching as hers overtook her frame. She groaned and began to frig herself urgently. I moved towards her and took my hand from my cunt, raised my fingers to my mouth, and sucked each one slowly. She smiled again and proceeded to cum and squirt all over herself, moaning and writhing on the sofa. I clenched my vaginal walls tightly as my cum rose over me.

After a few moments of uncontrolled twitching and panting we both returned to earth. Mrs Murphy smiled dreamily and wiggled her index finger, indicating that I should go to her. I walked a step towards her as she patted her lap. I sat down on her legs, and leaned against her body, her arm encircled my shoulders, the other rested against my labia as she lazily rubbed me.

I knew I wanted more.

hungryfor
hungryfor
17 Followers