All Comments on 'Pleasing Her Fans'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SimonDoomSimonDoomover 3 years ago

A titillating, fun story! The level of detail in costume choices and song repertoire gave the story depth and realism. The pace is good. I found myself breezing through it despite 5 pages.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 3 years ago
Sexy and sophisticated

The intelligent writing and the care with which you described all the decisions and backstage responsibilities that went into her career modifications made this a real pleasure to read. I think you got the friendly professionalism between her and her manager just right. The whole story was a voluptuous tease that ended up giving the audience what it wanted. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely Done!

Very well written. It was almost like I was right there in the audience watching it.

TimerisTimerisover 3 years ago

Welcome back! I'm glad to see you writing here again, and with an entertaining story at that. Please keep it up!

ErotonautErotonautover 3 years ago
Great build-up

Worth the wait till the big reveal.

kensimoorekensimooreover 3 years ago
Yes!

Exceptional story, very well written. Thank you!

spyraloutspyraloutover 3 years ago
Excellent! Welcome Back!

Really enjoyed this excellent story! Great pacing, excellent writing and a most satisfying payoff! You have a knack for crafting female characters who are in charge of their own sexuality and get a thrill out of their exposure.

I hope this means you are writing regularly again and we can look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice job, but unrealistic

Wonderfully written story, (5 stars) with a lot of appropriate detail. But no serious singer can get away with posing nude in a concert. Her next show will be in a strip joint, but perhaps well attended and well-paid.

damiano17damiano17over 3 years ago

This story was an instant favorite.

I enjoyed it a lot, as all your stories.

To be honest, i'd prefer it, if she did first some shows , as they were planned and then ended up with her sharing all, after some more motivation by her fans.

I guess, i realy enjoyed the story and i'd like it to keep going some more.

I hope you are back for good and we can expect more stories from now on. Maybe even a sequel to this one!

Anyway, thank you and 5 stars from me

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 3 years ago

It would have been nice if she did an encore while naked.

shyspudshyspudalmost 3 years ago

really enjoyed this, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story! Now, how about an encore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kim gave the audience what they wanted and you the author gave your readers what we wanted! Excellent buildup to the climax. Sexy but not slutty, titillating but not trashy.

Wondering if any of her classmates or professors, or even her boyfriend were in the audience.

I'll be checking out your other stories.

Jane_WJane_Wover 1 year ago

I love this story, I really felt like it was me up on the stage it was so well described. The emotional journey is so well portrayed, and the mixture of worry and excitement really rings true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be new stories

ichselberichselberabout 1 year ago

Amazing story, thank you for posting. Great buildup, impeccable grammar and spelling, and lovely characters. A great fantasy. And the ending is satisfying but also leaves the reader asking for more. Thank you!

jr997jr997about 1 year ago

Loved this story! Hoping there are more to be told.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun8 months ago

Wow, an incredible and very erotic story! I do hope an encore is coming.

JohnSpanglerJohnSpangler8 months ago

Best story I've read on this site in a while. Original and sexy, with a great main character. Thanks for writing!

brookl124brookl1247 months ago

The story is very good and well written, it's very much an original story and the main character are believable and interesting. I wonder if there's going to be a sequel to this story, maybe a public performance, like a concert or festival.

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Well written, building perfectly to the final - just thought though that the the new show reveals everything too quickly - I believe it would have been more in character to have her progressively showing herself, baring all maybe at the third or fourth show. Nevertheless thumbs up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous