Pleasing His Neglected Wife

Story Info
I meet up with a neglected wife and satisfy her.
1.2k words
3.74
15.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d3bb1e
d3bb1e
15 Followers

While separating from my wife, I tried online dating. I wasn't really looking for anything serious, so I just picked the "looking for fun" category and completed my profile with an appropriate narrative about being separated and just looking for no-strings fun for a while.

Many of the women on the site were looking for something serious, but that wasn't what I was aiming for. I was looking for women who were also looking to hook up. No strings. Most were either unhappily married or just looking for an affair.

I got chatting to one woman through the site and she was clearly married but her hubby had lost interest in her. He was therefore encouraging her to go out and have fun with other guys. After a few e-mails and a bit of live chat, we decided to meet up at a supermarket cafe halfway between her home and mine. Her hubby would be coming too, and I didn't know how that would work out, but I knew that I was reasonably safe in a supermarket cafe.

I arrived at the cafe, got myself a drink and sat down. It was bizarre, being sat in this cafe, shoppers all around me while I was waiting for this woman and her husband to arrive.

After about 15 minutes, the couple arrived. They looked totally normal and you'd not have thought that they were about to arrange an illicit sex meetup. They sat down and introduced themselves. The woman then said that the hubby was going to get us a drink and then he was going shopping. As we chatted, the drinks arrived and the hubby left to check out garden tools or something similarly boring.

I asked if he was OK with what was happening. She said that he was fine with it. They still had sex occasionally, but he wasn't really interested in her sexually anymore and wanted her to fuck other men. I suspected that he'd had an affair and he was just trying to lessen his guilt, but I didn't ask. I just wanted to fuck his wife!

She was dressed ordinarily, in jeans and a blouse top. I could see that she had a pretty good figure even though she wasn't slim. She was what many people would call "voluptuous" and the outfit covered that but didn't disguise her shape.

We arranged to meet up in a couple of weeks at my apartment in Manchester. She wouldn't be bringing the hubby the next time we met up, and it was pretty clear that she was up for a good steamy sex session. Her hubby came back and asked if we were getting on OK. She said "yes, we've arranged to meet up at his in a few weeks" he said that was fine and we stood up and said our goodbyes. She then gave me a bit of a shock by kissing me full on the lips before turning and leaving with her hubby.

The next couple of weeks went by slowly, but I had a few other irons in the fire so I wasn't starved of fun.

I chatted to her online and the meeting day eventually came around. On the day, I was really excited about what was likely to happen. These meets are great fun and the anticipation leading up to the event is a big part of that.

I met her at the station near my apartment. She was dressed quite differently to our previous meeting. She was wearing a short, sexy floral summer dress, bare legs and a pair of heels. She looked really great and I was aching to give her a good fucking in my big bed. I took her for a drink at the closest pub and we chatted about her journey across and the weather. She told me that she was really excited about coming over. She also said that she'd had to have a cold shower as for some reason her hubby had switched off the hot water and there wasn't any available to shower with. So, he wasn't OK with the situation at all but he'd still let her go.

When we got back to mine, she whispered to me "If anyone asks, just say that I'm your Auntie, and I'm visiting for a look at your new apartment". I thought that she looked a bit overdressed for that, but that was her idea, so no problem.

We got up to my apartment and I showed her around. She was most interested in my massage table in the lounge. She said that she had been looking forward to getting a lovely massage since we had started chatting and this was it.

I welcomed her to take off her dress and cover up with a towel while I washed my hands. She quickly did as I asked and I came over and began to stroke her body. She sighed as I gave her a great massage.

After about an hour, I finished the massage and she sat up, letting the towel fall from her body and revealing her fine and full breasts. I cupped the breasts in my hands and she raised her head and kissed me. She said that she had enjoyed that so much and had been aching to fuck me throughout the massage. She said that she could feel how wet her pussy was, even without touching it.

I said "OK, if you're ready, I'd love to see just how wet you are and how much you want me". I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She said "let me ride that cock of yours", and I lay back on the bed while she climbed on board. I moaned as her wet lips slid down my cock and she slowly started to ride me. The feel of her breasts was superb and I wondered why her hubby had got tired of touching those big breasts and pulling the nipples.

After a while, I whispered "I want to lick you and make you come". She rolled off me and lay on her back. I positioned myself in between her legs and began to lap away at her clit and finger her pussy. It didn't take a long time for her to come and she was suddenly panting, tensing, writhing and moaning for me to fill her with come.

I moved up and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I pushed my cock into her pussy and began to thrust away. She was begging me to come inside her. This was too much for me to cope with and I sprayed her pussy with my hot come.

We fell asleep for a while and then did it again.

We then went out and had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat before saying goodbye. While we were out, she said quietly "I can feel your come still inside me and dripping out into my panties". That made me feel so horny. I was buzzing to think that I'd just filled her with come and it was oozing out into her panties as we sat there.

We never met again, but she left a really nice write up on the dating site saying that I was a great kisser. I've always wondered if we should have met up again, maybe getting her husband to send her on holiday with me or have a dirty weekend away. I have our meeting as real memories but the "what could have happened" remains fantasy.

d3bb1e
d3bb1e
15 Followers