Pleasing Mama Pt. 03

Story Info
Family moves closer together.
12.9k words
4.67
27k
49
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on the theme of incest. If this doesn't interest you, please do not read further. Thanks for your time.

Mama lay naked under Vincent's thin athletic body as he thrust into her over and over with his huge cock. She liked to look into her son's eyes when he fucked her but he was distant tonight, distracted, and angry. Instead she focused her eyes on his length sliding inside of her. She already came once and she felt another orgasm brewing. She knew when Vincent was in a mood like this he would fuck her roughly and likely cum on her face. It was his way of releasing his pent up anger. She couldn't deny that she liked it, but she preferred when he made love to her, cumming deep inside her, as he looked into her eyes. That wouldn't happen tonight.

Vincent felt his mother convulsing beneath him as she orgasmed a second a time. His thoughts had been wandering but her movements snapped him back into the moment. He looked down at his mother as she arched her back off the bed, thrusting her large tits up towards his face, her face contorted in ecstasy. His mother was beautiful with amazing breasts but his mind had been on his sister lately. Maria had been in Florida for over three weeks with Tony and the kids and he missed her. They left the day after Christmas and were expected back this weekend. Maria asked him to go but Vincent thought it would be awkward. He took some solace knowing that their new house was almost complete and his sister would soon just be a short walk away from his mansion.

He thrust into Mama a little more forcefully, thinking of the possibilities. He had spent a small fortune to rush the completion of the homes for Maria and Kim. The expected eight month build would be complete in under four months. He was anxious to get work completed before bad weather slowed things down. He had more than doubled the crews working day and night the last three weeks so it would be complete for Maria's return. Vincent finally felt his own orgasm at hand, he pulled his cock out of his mother, and straddled her chest. Mama turned and closed her eyes just in time as he released globs of cum on her face. He stroked his cock to completion, painting her face with his milky cum. He rested his softening cock on her chin and watched satisfyingly as his cum pooled in her eye and ran off her lips, down her cheeks. Eventually he got up and threw Mama the towel he had on the nightstand. He jumped in the shower, thinking of some finishing touches he needed to discuss with the contractors.

Tony admired the beauty and serenity of the Atlantic Ocean as he reclined lazily under a beach umbrella, his headphones drowning out the sounds of children playing in the surf. He looked around at the other beach blankets. There were many families, couples, and groups of teenagers. Mostly doing their own thing and sucking up the beautiful Florida sunshine. He couldn't help but notice a majority of the men in the vicinity were focused on the surf and Maria. Maria was kicking a soccer ball with the children in the surf, her white bikini a great contrast to her tanned Italian skin. The thin straps somehow managed to contain her tits as they bounced with her every movement. All the staring men were secretly hoping to see more. Tony chuckled to himself as he imagined half of them would fuck their wives or girlfriends tonight, wishing it was Maria. The funny thing was that for the last three weeks, Tony and Maria thought more about fucking their siblings than fucking each other. Maria would pretend to be Kim and Tony knew she was thinking of Vincent.

Tony had agreed with Maria that they would invite Vincent and Kim but both declined. Tony then asked Gianna to come but she simply texted back, 'No Thanks'. His obsession with his family continued to overwhelm his daily thoughts. With Gianna and Kim essentially ignoring him before his trip to Florida, Tony had visited his mother the week before Christmas while his dad was at work. He brought her flowers, a bracelet Maria had picked out, and a new IPad. His mother had seemed preoccupied, took the gifts, gave him a small hug and essentially kicked him out. Tony wasn't sure what he thought would happen but he was far too scared of his mother to try and let the hug linger or make a move on her.

It had been a fun vacation but Tony was anxious to get back home and see the progress on the house. He was mostly excited at the prospect of having Kim as his neighbor. He hadn't spoken to her since their threesome with Maria almost four months ago. He had called her a few times and gotten no answer. Their only contact had been some short text messages with Maria about the house. He was a little perplexed. Kim had clearly enjoyed that night but was apparently in no rush to do it again. Tony would never forget that night with Kim and would do everything he could to make it happen again.

Kim walked from her pilates class to her car feeling great. She had focused on herself the last few months and it was paying dividends. She was back to selling houses and working out every day. Her divorce would be final soon and her new house would be complete. She was excited about the future. She turned on her car, thinking back on that night with her brother and Maria. Not so much on the sex, although it was amazing, but on the conversation with her husband. When she told him that she had found a solution to their financial woes, he had flipped out on her. He said he didn't want a handout from her family. He also didn't want to sell their house. He blamed her for not supporting him and his business and it got worse from there. He was so angry about the house, it made no sense to Kim. She laughed a bit to herself thinking how angry he would be if he knew what she had done to get the house in the first place.

They tried to work it out over the next couple months but their arguments got worse and worse. Eventually she packed up and left. She slept at a friend's house for the last month while her new house was completed. She felt relief and a sense of freedom ever since she moved out. She was focused on bettering herself, working out, and advancing her own real estate career. She woke up every morning and made a daily promise to herself to better herself, be happy, and no more threesomes. She always giggled at the last part but she was equally serious about it. Not that she didn't enjoy the threesome, quite the opposite, she had loved it. That she loved it is what scared her. It wouldn't be healthy for her to get tangled in her brother's marriage especially after what had happened to hers. With Tony and Maria right next door soon it would be a challenge, but she needed to get their relationship back to what it had been prior to that night.

Maria came jogging in from the surf with the kids and laid down on the blanket across from Tony. She grabbed her phone and squealed.

"Oh my god, Tony! The house is done!"

"What? How? Thought it would take another few weeks."

"Vincent just texted me. He wants to have a house reveal party the night after we get back. He told me to invite whoever we would like."

Tony became excited at that. He would finally see Kim. He grabbed his phone to text Gianna and his mother.

"Maria, I don't want to make a big deal out of it. Let's keep it to the family. Our friends will just be jealous, we can invite them over a different time. Like when we have all of our furniture moved in and are settled."

"Fine with me. Invite your mom and Gianna."

"Doing it now."

Kim pulled up to the mansion for the house reveal, extremely excited to finally see the house but also wary about seeing her brother and Maria for the first time. The unpaved road to her new house was blocked off with caution tape, so Kim parked her car at the mansion. By the looks of all the cars, she was the last to arrive. She was greeted at the door by a young man in a suit who walked her through the mansion and out the back to a waiting golf cart. Kim hopped into the golf cart, following the lit path down to her brother's new house. Her house was further down the path but based on the music and lights coming from within, it looked like everyone was at Maria's. She parked at the end of the row of carts, walked up the steps, took a deep breath and entered.

Maria couldn't be more happy with the house. It was amazing, a massive upgrade from their little row home in town. Her brother had gone all out with the showing, there was a bartender, hors d'oeuvres, the golf carts, and speakers set up throughout for music. She wore a low cut tight white dress with matching heels, long enough to cover her firm ass but short enough to be considered racy, especially for a house reveal party with family. Tony's father had been following her around the whole party making small talk, clearly smitten with her dress and doing a poor job of hiding his ogling of her cleavage. Tony stood next to the mobile bar setup talking to Gianna, his aunt, and uncle. Vincent had been cornered by Tony's mother who laughed loudly every time Vincent spoke.

Tony was listening to his aunt and uncle drone on about politics and was trying hard to pretend he wasn't bored. Having Gianna as a distraction certainly helped. She looked fit and toned, wearing tight jeans and a sweater. Her attire was vastly different from Maria's, who looked like she was about to hit the Vegas strip or a stripper pole at any moment. Tony was sadly aware that she had picked the dress out for Vincent and it would be laying on Vincent's bedroom floor by the end of the night. Earlier in the night, his father had pulled him aside and said laughingly, "Good lord, Son, that dress might give me a heart attack tonight."

His father seemed a little less concerned with his health now as he drank a glass of bourbon and joked with Maria. Tony was anxiously waiting to see Kim again. Having Gianna around was a nice consolation prize but he was starting to wonder if Kim would even show.

Tony glanced over at his wife's brother and lover. He had to giggle at the look of discomfort in Vincent's face as Tony's mother had backed him into a corner. His mother touched Vincent's arm or shoulder every time she spoke. She clearly hadn't forgotten about the pool party and Vincent's giant dick stuffed into his tight swimming trunks. Between his horny mother and father, it was no surprise to Tony that he was obsessed with sex. He thought to himself, not for the first time, what it would be like to fuck his mother. He would bet she was a talker and very demanding in bed. She oozed a natural confidence, she was a sexy woman with big tits and she knew men wanted her.

Tony saw the door open as Kim stepped inside wearing black dress pants, a conservative white blouse and a black suit jacket.

"Finally", Tony muttered.

Gianna heard her brother and saw him staring at Kim with a look in his eyes she knew from experience to be lust. Interesting, she thought to herself. What is going on with these two?

Kim stood awkwardly inside the doorway for a moment while Vincent and Maria quickly came over to welcome her.

"Let me take your coat," Maria said with a smile.

Vincent chimed in, "How did you like the golf carts? Nice, right?"

Kim froze for a moment when she saw Maria, her mind had flashed back to the last time she was with Maria. Her face buried between Maria's legs while Tony pounded her from behind. She needed to act normally, forget all that happened. She took off her coat and handed it to Maria who scurried away and turned to Vincent.

"Yes, the golf carts were a great touch. Seems you have thought of everything," she said trying to smile.

Kim thought to herself, what did Maria say about him? He has a ten inch cock and he knows how to use it? Vincent dug around in his pants pocket and Kim tried not to look down or think about his cock. When his hand emerged he was dangling a set of keys in front of her face.

"Here you go, keys to your manor, my lady," Vincent said with a mock bow.

Kim took the keys with a smile, unsure of what to say. Her mind was working in hyperdrive. She had basically fucked her brother and his wife for a free home. Her divorce was now final but her family didn't know that, so she would be answering awkward questions all night. She had always been the one who made great decisions in this family but now it was all unraveling. Fucking her brother, marriage gone, starting over. Overwhelmed, Kim began to cry.

Vincent seemed unsure what to do but Maria returned and said, "Oh my god, she's so happy she is crying. It's amazing isn't it? These homes are beautiful."

Maria proceeded to hug her. Tony and her mother also came over to congratulate Kim. Tony threw his arm around her as well. Kim saw him and thought of the last time they were together, how he roughly played with her tits and shot loads of cum all over her. Kim broke the embrace and said, "Where's the bathroom?"

A few minutes later, Kim had finally curbed her crying and was trying to fix her makeup when she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, it's Maria. Let me in."

Kim opened the door and Maria swept in and gave her a hug again.

"What's wrong? I know you aren't crying because you are happy," Maria said with real concern.

"It's all been so overwhelming, I divorced from Tom and have been on my own. All my decisions lately have been terrible."

Maria rubbed Kim's shoulder, "Oh no, what happened with Tom? It's not because we had a little fun, is it?"

Kim laughed at how easily Maria could make cheating and incest seem like it's nothing, "No, it wasn't that. We had some other problems and some money issues. I made a mistake with him, I don't think I ever loved him. Just loved the idea of stability I would have with him. It turns out I was mistaken."

"You are starting over with a new house with no bills. You are the smartest person I know besides Vincent. You are going to be just fine. I am here for you. We are neighbors after all."

Kim giggled again, "Yeah, I guess we are neighbors now. I just don't feel like facing my mom and fielding a thousand questions on my marriage."

"No worries, I got you girl. I will let everyone know what is going on and demand they leave off the topic for tonight. This night is about your new home, not about the past."

Kim nodded, "Ok, I will pull myself together and be out in a few."

Maria was true to her word. Nobody brought up her marriage although she could tell her mother was dying to say something because she never liked Tom. After a bit, the party moved to Kim's house. Everyone did a quick tour then returned via the golf carts to the mansion. The setup there was the same. There was music, drinks, coffee, and a dessert table. Mama had stopped down for a bit, had some coffee, and then retreated to her room; citing a headache. Tony's aunt and uncle had gone home. Gianna said her goodbyes and left. Tony was a little disappointed he only got a wave instead of a hug. Tony saw his father was drunk and half asleep on the couch. He pulled his mom away from Vincent and tried to get her to take him home.

"You take him home, I'm having fun. I never get a night out anymore because of that stick in the mud," his mother retorted excitedly.

"Oh stop it. You are drunk too. Vincent can have his driver take you home. You can get the car tomorrow."

Eventually Kim joined in and they convinced their mother to get their father home. As they loaded her dad into the car, Kim realized it was now just her, Tony, Maria, and Vincent left in the grand room. Nervously she said, "I guess I better get going."

Tony quickly said, "Let's hang out and celebrate, a couple more drinks?"

Maria saw her husband staring lustily at Kim, and an idea popped into her mind.

Kim had already had four drinks and was feeling pretty good. The sadness from earlier was gone. She needed to make good decisions, she reminded herself. Staying would probably not be a good decision but before she could answer Maria said, "Hey, come with me a second, I want to tell you something."

Maria grabbed Kim's hand, walking her into the study. Maria turned to Kim and said, "I want you to stay."

Kim shook her head, "Maria, I shouldn't. I don't want to, well, you know."

Maria squeezed her hand, 'You are going to want to see this. Remember I told you about Vincent and I?"

Kim swallowed and nodded.

"Don't you want to see it? I promise you have never seen a cock like this in your life. So long and hard, with veins, it's thick. He can keep it up at will. You don't need to do anything, just watch, I promise it will be a show to remember."

Kim was flabbergasted by what Maria was saying. She paused, wringing her hands nervously.

"I don't know what to say, we are going to be neighbors. All of us. I can't start off my new life at my new home by watching everyone fuck."

Maria smiled, "Why not? I can't think of a better way. We are all adults. And not everyone is fucking. Tony just watches and jacks off. He will probably cum a lot faster if you are there. He really has the hots for you."

Kim stood wordlessly, unsure what to say. Maria tilted her head up and kissed Kim on her lips.

"Please stay," Maria whispered.

"Ok."

Minutes later they were all heading up to the balcony off the master bedroom for a nightcap. Drink in hand, Tony trailed his sister and Maria as they walked up the staircase, admiring their asses but unsure what was about to happen. He was thrilled Kim was coming but wasn't sure if she was coming for him, for Maria, or because of Vincent.

Tony asked Vincent, "What happened to Mama, I saw her for a second?"

"She said she had a headache. I sent her a text telling her we were heading to the bedroom, but I doubt she will show."

"Oh," Tony replied, not expecting that answer.

As they entered the master bedroom, Maria stopped, sat on the bed, and kicked off her heels. "My feet hurt, let's forget about the balcony. Come here, you," She said while beckoning Vincent over with her finger. Kim stopped in the middle of the room, realizing that the show was about to get started. Tony walked over to his normal couch position and sat, he then got Kim's attention and patted the seat next to him. Kim held up a finger as if to give her a minute and Tony's heart dropped.

Vincent walked over to the seated Maria, leaned down and gave her an unbrotherly kiss on the lips while Maria went to work on his belt, then his zipper. Vincent kicked off his shoes as Maria pulled his pants down revealing black boxer briefs. Maria looked over at Kim as she slowly pulled her brother's boxers down over his cock. Kim saw that Vincent was mostly shaved with a tuft of hair at the stem of his cock. Kim anxiously watched Maria as she slowly bared inch after inch of semi flaccid cock. Kim gasped as his cock finally sprung free. Maria had not lied, if anything it was bigger than what Maria had told her. It had a weight to it, thick and long, and it was still filling with blood. Vincent removed his dress shirt and t-shirt revealing a toned slim body. His thin waist and six pack looked incongruent with the massive cock now dangling down towards Maria's abundant cleavage.

"Wow," Kim said out loud.

"I told you it was worth staying for," Maria responded.

Maria went to work on her brother's cock. She loved having an audience. She made a show of sucking his head, jerking his shaft, massaging his balls, and licking the length of his cock all while smiling at Tony and Kim. Kim watched in awe as Maria worked her brother's cock to full hardness. She couldn't imagine how petite Maria was going to fit all of that monster in her pussy. Kim's reverie was broken when Maria said, "Come here, give it a pull, until you have it in your hands you can't appreciate it."

Kim was lost in the moment, without thinking she had taken six steps over to the bed and stood staring at Vincent's cock. Maria reached out, grabbed Kim's hand and placed it on her brother's shaft. Kim gripped Vincent's cock but couldn't get her fingers all the way around his girth. It was more than twice as thick as her ex-husbands. She gave it a few meek pulls, even more amazed than before at its size.